The Accidental Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Kai before her, Ellie couldn't touch Kate, leaving her lips to convey her emotion, "Yes, yes!" Ellie cried, as Kate wrapped her up in her arms with the vibrator pressed between her legs.

The naked women climaxed and stayed as one as Ellie blinked tears from her trembling blue eyes.

"So nice... think I'll leave the belt off today," Ellie quivered.

"You can't, you're my doll, remember?" Kate purred.

Ellie laughed.

"No, you really are mine," Kate growled.

Ellie was stunned. Playing chastity with Kate was fun but she wasn't going to become a permanent slave like Kai. She watched as Kate redress in a cleavage revealing pale blue crop top and denim shorts. Kate was cute, but Ellie had a date on Saturday and this brat wasn't going to take that no matter how steamy this teasing girl could be.

"Next week, I promise," Ellie smiled.

"Okay," Kate shrugged indifferently, "Goodbye."

She then folded up Ellie's clothes and passed them to her, but with Ellie's elbows chained together behind her back, the expensive suit just fell to the floor.

"You have to let me out of these cuffs!" Ellie blurted.

"Sorry... lost the key."

"It's in your cleavage!"

Kate turned and walked away, leaving Ellie shocked. With her arms bobbing comically behind her and her bare breasts swinging, she ran after Kate and kissed her on the lips.

"Is this really happening, are you really not going to let me out?"

"Good luck with those cuffs... they're double locked by the way."

"Oh my god!" A switch flicked in Ellie's head as Kate's foxy body circled its prey. Why was this so exciting? Why did she want this so much? Where would this kinky girl take her?

"Yes, mistress," Ellie whimpered.

Kate nodded, but she still didn't look pleased.

Ellie trembled as Kate's tender hands relocked the belt around her body. It was just as tight, but this time Kate had changed the front plate to one with a Perspex window. The glass like cover displayed Ellie's genitals like a priceless museum piece, in full view but completely out of reach.

"No one else can have you," Kate mouthed as the deadlocks engaged.

"But we're not a couple," Ellie trembled, her body alight with sexual arousal but her last shred of sanity telling her she was heading into sexual oblivion.

"You're my plaything," Kate whispered, her kisses suggesting more.

The disciplining touch of the locked belt was taking Ellie to the edge of orgasm, "But I like men."

Kate flicked back her brunette hair and smiled at the confusion in her friend's bewildered blue eyes. If she kept Ellie in the belt forever it really would change her life. The thought of reducing Ellie to a lifelong slave captivated Kate, and she rewarded Ellie with a kiss on the lips.

"I own you, El," Kate kissed her, her tongue pressing inside the blonde's mouth.

Ellie was now a quivering erotic mess with hands exploring Kate's denim shorts, longing for a way in. She then turned to Kate's lace up top and her naked breasts beneath.

"If you want to sleep in a cage beneath my bed where I can lock you up every night... just say," Kate mouthed.

Ellie felt like a different person. Happier, without a care in the world and with a mistress who had just unlocked her cuffs and was leading her back to bed. She glowed, she felt wanted and protected as she rolled Kate on to her back, straddled her and kissed her lips.

Ellie's lips then followed the lithe contours of Kate's body until she reached her plunging, pale blue top that laced up across the breasts. Ellie loosened the laces to make a hole big enough to push her head through. Kate's bosoms were round and pert and were now hers to explore.

Ellie moaned in delight as Kate pulled on the ends of the blue laces. Her top tightened, pressing her breasts together but this time with Ellie's head inside. Kate tugged the laces tight and tied them off, the force of her fingers and the number of knots feeling sensuously permanent.

"I love your breasts," Ellie mouthed, her hot breath funnelling between Kate's cleavage.

"Good... 'cos you're now part of them."

The women lay together, enjoying their touch before trying to release the mischief of Kate's tightly tied knots. With the ties inescapable, Kate tried to pull her top off over her head, but the taut fabric hugged her too tightly. All Kate could do was to unhook the top from her shoulders and slide it down to her slim waist with Ellie's head still conjoined.

With Kate lying on her side, her top leg raised, Ellie scooted around and curled up with her head resting on Kate's lower thigh. From here she could see her chastity belt and her genitals perfectly preserved behind the glass.

"I can see me... it's so close," Ellie moaned, tapping the Perspex with her manicured nails.

"Now the world can see how horny you are," Kate murmured.

Ellie giggled as she teasingly talked to her vagina through the glass. Kate had brushed Ellie's hair and was now platting it as Ellie soaked up her tender touch. It was only after Kate had finished that Ellie realised that her hair was now tightly platted to the belt hoops of Kate's denim shorts.

"You're part of me," Kate whispered.

Ellie's voice had been reduced to a trembling cry. Kate was like quicksand, the more Ellie pulled away, the more Kate sucked her in. Ellie was trapped in possibly permanent chastity, and was now tied to Kate's cute, girl next door outfit.

Kate was also on a hedonistic high. She badly wanted out of her shorts but that was now way too complicated, and so her arousal would have to soak her from the inside. She rolled up in a ball, interlaced with Ellie in every way possible, and lowered her top leg to cut Ellie off from the world.

"Don't wake me," Kate mouthed, closing her sleepy brown eyes, and failing asleep.

12