The Accidental Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate reached for her phone, "Who needs a vibrator," she teased.

Kate tapped her finger, setting Kai's balls on fire. Kai cried out, his damp lips rubbing against Ellie's labia, his hot trembling breath vibrating through her vagina. Ellie's curvy figure had been locked away all week and she was now in the throes of making up. She thrust again, a lifetime of Yoga giving her a body that could pummel Kai like a ragdoll.

"Fuck!" Ellie cried, pressing the screen again, and having to steady herself as the man bucked in pain beneath her. Kai seemed to be whimpering, but she was too close to have any qualms about shocking him repeatedly as she orgasmed.

Ellie's damp body slid backwards putting Kai into a schoolgirl pin. She cracked her thighs open an inch to reveal one tear filled eyes, "Are you okay, Kai?" she asked with belated concern.

"Fine."

"There's only one thing he wants... and I'm not ready to give it to him," Kate mouthed, placing her hands on the outside of Ellie's thighs, and pressing them together to seal Kai inside as the women kissed again.

*

Ellie had dressed and left the hotel suite at just after midnight. Kai had also started to retrieve his clothes from the floor, only for Kate's bare feet to pace over and stand on top of them, trapping the designer fabric beneath her feet.

Kai's cock was alive, twitching and sliding inside its tiny pre-cum filled cell. Too much champagne and provocative female flesh meant he barely knew where he was, and he instinctively dropped to his knees to kiss Kate's feet. He desperately needed to free his cock from jail and press it into Kate's warm body but knew that just asking might make the sadistic girl lock him down, possibly forever.

"Stay," Kate commanded, her voice breathy and aroused. Her words may have been more akin to a girl training her dog, but Kai could relate.

Kate danced away on the balls of her feet and returned wearing only a black flared microskirt and her new designer black leather high heels. Kate had chosen them, and Kai had paid for them, when they had shopped the week before.

"Glad I didn't buy you a top," Kai mouthed from the floor, his back propped against the bed.

Kate stepped closer, her heels clipping between his spread legs, and turned her back on him and started to sway. She had learned the dance on TikTok and had perfected it in front of the hotel's mirrors. She felt empowered and sexy and wanted. She would never have had the confidence to do this with other men. The bends and thrusts were for Kai even though her moves were torture for a man in chastity.

With the show over, Kate padded over to join Kai at the minibar and kissed him on the lips.

"Champagne," he asked.

She nodded.

"Are you happy in your cage?" Kate asked unexpectedly.

"It makes me feel close to you."

Kai stepped nearer and pressed his cage against her naked body. He watched her mesmerising eyes, hoping to awaken the sex kitten inside. But as he kissed her again, he heard a click and felt his cage come loose. They both looked shocked, the stunning brunette's dreamy confidence replaced with concern.

Kate froze. When she had typed in her unlock code, she hadn't expected them to kiss, and for her piercing to release his cage. She was trembling. No longer in chastity and not chained to the bed, her cruel mystique was broken, and her dream man was free.

Kai caught the cage as his growing erection forced it apart, leaving him puzzling over how to unhook his piercing. It had been months since Kate had let him touch his own cock and he held himself in awe as his erection swelled.

Kate was naked in front of him, his swelling cock longing to penetrate her. He had never been free during lovemaking, never been able to caress her and feel her body. He touched her breasts, his tender hands gliding down to her buttocks. He was ready, but she looked uncertain, her eyes hesitant and unsure.

Kate was trembling. She knew she had been a bitch, deliberately so, teasing him to the edge to gratify her twisted libido. She hadn't meant to release him, and she now faced his pent up frustration or worst still she might lose him completely.

Yet Kai was still so gentle, his kisses had been almost tantric and now he was on his knees. He held her buttocks firmly, but his lips barely touched her clit as he treated her to his lovingly hot breath.

"This doesn't feel right," he whispered, more to her vagina that her.

Kate froze.

"I don't want this..." Kai mouthed.

"No," she cried. Was she now just a one night stand?

She watched lovestruck as Kai pick up her handcuffs. At first she thought they were for her and she was about to hold out her slim wrists to accept her just punishment. He had every right to leave her in chains.

But instead, Kai playfully tossed her the handcuff key. Her trembling hands missed it, and it bounced off her bare breast and down between her legs. Kate was so aroused that she had to fight to keep her hands from her pussy as she watched Kai lie down and chain his own wrists to the metal bed frame.

"Oh wow, you want this, you want me," she whispered.

"I'm yours, Kate," he whispered, rattling his steel ensnared wrists.

"You know you'll never touch your cock again," she mouthed ominously, "... but my body is yours."

"That's all I want."

Kate climbing on to his body and knelt on his chest as she tighten the cuffs.

"They're not supposed to be that tight," Kai mouthed.

"Do you want to disappoint me?" her words were softy spoken and her brown eyes dreamy, but her intent was unmistakeable and their effect on Kai irreversible. Her power high had returned, heightening her sexual demeaner and sending twisted dreams through her young, perverted mind.

Kate was on the edge. Imposing her authority with another week in the cage was a thrill, but Kai's desperate attempts to please, to kiss whatever part of her body came within reach, swayed her. She eased back on to his cock and let her rhythm bring them both to orgasm.

They went again, this time for longer with more passion and a heightened climax. They went again, but Kate's eyes were fluttering, drifting closed as she fought her overwhelming tiredness.

"It felt lonely outside your control," Kai breathed.

"It is..." Kate was now almost asleep, "... but don't worry, you'll never be out of it again."

12