The Battered Lamp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clenching her teeth, she walked up to the door. Sable Purcell arrived at the same time. There was a knowing smile on her orange face--Sable used a spray-on tan that looked absolutely horrifying--and lust in her green eyes.

"Hello, Amber," she purred. "Did you let your boyfriend pluck your cherry last night on your date?"

Amber was Christy's coven name. It was the color of her aura. Not the most powerful aura--she knew only one person with a diamond aura, her boyfriend--but not the weakest. Tourmaline, Sable's aura and coven-name, was one step above Christy's amber.

"Yes," Christy answered, unable to suppress her smile as joy bubbled inside her. Last night was...amazing. And this morning...

Then it faded as Ms. Franklin, or Celestite as she was supposed to be called, opened the door for the two coeds. There was a predatory hunger in the professor's green eyes.

"You're mine tonight," she purred, stroking Christy's face. "I can see your newfound womanhood painted on your face."

Christy took a deep breath. "I swore my oaths, and am no longer a maiden. By the ancient laws, I submit myself to you, Celestite."

The professor captured her lips in a kiss. Christy tried not to squirm and forced herself to kiss the teacher back. Then she was pulled inside. Ms. Franklin slipped off the silk robe she wore, revealing her lush, naked form. Sable and Christy undressed while their coven leader feasted on their nubile figures with her eyes.

"The others are all here," Ms. Franklin purred, pulling Christy to her. The professor's hands slid down her side to cup the coed's perky ass, giving her a good squeeze.

Christy's heart beat faster and faster as they walked down the stairs. She was going to be fucked by Ms. Franklin's strap-on. Before she had only had her pussy licked and had to lick out the professor's cunt. And while getting her pussy licked was wonderful, and she had grown to like the taste of a girl's passion, letting the teacher fuck her with the strap-on seemed too much like cheating on Kyle.

But I don't have a choice. It's not really cheating if I don't want to do it, right?

"Don't be so scared," the teacher purred in the coed's ears. "I'll make you cum far harder than that boyfriend of yours did!"

Christy didn't think that was possible. Last night had been...magical.

"Summoned, so have I appeared," first Christy, then Sable, intoned upon reaching the bottom of the stairs. "I fulfill my oaths of fealty to the Coven and present myself naked so you can see the proof of my womanhood."

The other four members of their coven--Onyx, Garnet, Jade, and Opal--waited in around the seven pointed star inscribed on the floor in white chalk. Christy went to her position, Opal on her right and Sable on her left. Ms. Franklin stepped up to her place.

"The circle is complete," Ms. Franklin pronounced. "Tonight, we shall attempt a powerful scrying spell. Christy shall be our Oracle."

The coed swallowed, and stepped obediently into the circle. Opal fetched a black strap-on and assisted the professor in donning her tool. Christy knelt, presenting herself to be used by the professor. She shuddered as Ms. Franklin's hand traced the globe of her ass, then reached between her thighs and pressed into her pussy. To her disgust, warm pleasure tingled through her and her pussy moistened.

I'm sorry, Kyle.

"Great Goddess Hecate, we beseech you!" intoned Ms. Franklin, the tip of her dildo rubbing against the petals of Christy's pussy, building the sexual energy to power the spell. "Send to us your daughter Prophecy and inhabit this willing vessel."

Christy swallowed, and intoned, "Come upon me Prophecy, daughter of Hecate, and possess me so that my Circle may see beyond time and space."

The dildo thrust into Christy. She gasped, pleasure tingling through her. The teacher pulled out so slow, and a low moan escaped her lips. There were ridges on the dildo that ignited every nerve inside her pussy.

I'm sorry, Kyle. I'm so sorry for enjoying this!

She hated herself for enjoying the pleasure burning inside her. Christy tossed back her head, moaning like a wanton bitch as the strap-on pumped inside her. Her pussy was on fire with lust. She had never felt so horny in her life. She needed to cum.

I'm so sorry! I'm just a dirty whore! I'm so sorry, Kyle!

She thrust her hips back into the slamming dildo, her breasts swaying as she fucked Ms. Franklin. Her body betrayed her. It drank in the pleasure like a sponge.

"Make me cum!" she moaned, feeling more disgusted. "Make me cum, Celestite!"

"You're my whore, aren't you?" the professor purred, stroking Christy's back.

I'm sorry, Kyle! "I'm your whore! Please make me cum!" she screamed. Why am I saying this? Why do I feel so out of control? "I'll do anything for you! Please let me cum, Celestite!"

"You're my pretty slave, aren't you?"

That wonderful dildo kept sawing in and out of her pussy. The fire consumed her thoughts, driving everything from her but a desperate needed to please Celestite and cum. "Yes! Your slave! Let me cum, Mistress!"

"Then you'll dump that disgusting boy for me?"

Her mouth opened, about to speak, and then she clamped it shut. No! Remember Kyle! Her boyfriend's face swam in her mind. Something's wrong. She's done something to me. A lust spell? Her lust burned so hot, she could barely think. She needed more, and reached between her thighs, thrumming her clit with her fingers.

"If you dump that boy, you can cum," purred Ms. Franklin.

"No!" she moaned. "No!" I love him!

She frigged her clit faster, imaging it was Kyle fucking her. His loving hands on her back, his wonderful cock pumping in her pussy. Pleasure built and built inside of her, a huge flood that threatened to drown her.

"He cheated on you with Chyna!" Ms. Franklin moaned, fucking her harder. "I saw him!"

A moment of clarity fell on Christy, clearing the lost from her mind for a heartbeat. This is the lust spell that had been cast on Kyle and Chyna. Ms. Franklin was the bitch that cast the spell on them. She's the one that tried to destroy our relationship! Oh, goddess, what have I gotten myself into?

The pleasure crashed into Christy's body.

"He's unworthy of you. Your love is wasted on such a brutish man."

"No! I love him!" she cried out and came.

Prophecy fell upon her.

Her spirit soured out of the house, flying on the black wings of Prophecy. She was above South Hill. Meridian was a ribbon of lights as cars drove north and south, splitting off to go down side streets or pull into the many businesses that lined the busy boulevard. Houses were lit up by yellow flooding out windows or shining from porches, islands surrounded by dark trees. Prophecy circled the community, flying higher and higher, then saw something.

"A storm of sand billows," Christy intoned in a flat voice.

Prophecy dived and Christy clutched her black feathers as they rushed towards the mass of whirling sand. It covered maybe a half-mile of residential neighborhoods. The sand stung as Prophecy flew into the storm, tearing at Christy's soul. She hunched into the spirit's feathers, trying to shield her spirit from the stinging grit. Everything grew indistinct as the storm's yellow haze swallowed Christy and Prophecy. They flew through a neighborhood, the houses shadows. A light burned at a window at the epicenter.

"A gray house sits at the center of the storm."

Prophecy flew to the window; the sand ripped at her soul and tore black feathers off Prophecy's wings and tail. They alighted on the window sill, peering into a large room. It seemed too large inside, taking up more space than the actual house appeared to from the outside.

"The Djinn lies in a passionate embrace with a young woman. They share ecstasy. The woman is not the Djinn's master."

Something scurried on the window sill, a hulking figure made of dust. More scrambled up the siding of the house, their hands shaped into sharp blades that almost gleamed like metal, uncaring eyes fixed on the spirit.

Prophecy fled.

Christy collapsed back into her body. The stone was cold as she quivered. Everyone stared at her, disappointment in their eyes. "Her house is warded," Christy moaned as she writhed, thrust back into her orgasming body. "I couldn't see much details. And she has guardians made of dust. She's powerful."

"Where?"

"South of the College," Christy answered. "I'm not sure. She's warded an entire half-mile area."

"Dammit!" snarled Ms. Franklin. Christy flinched in fear. For a moment the professor's hair seemed to burn, surrounding her rage-filled face with fire.

"I'm sorry," she quailed.

Then Ms. Franklin grew calm, her green eyes falling on Christy with hunger. The strap-on slid off her legs, and the professor walked forward; the teen couldn't help but notice the juices matting the teacher's fiery bush. Ms. Franklin reached out, grasping a handful of her hair, then pulled her face into the teacher's cunt.

"It's alright," Ms. Franklin purred. "Make me cum, and all is forgiven, my sweet Amber."

Christy hated how much she enjoyed the taste of the professor's pussy. Her tongue licked out over and over as she buried her face into the teacher's snatch. Ms. Franklin moaned appreciatively, fucking her cunt across the coed's face.

"Eat me!" she moaned. "Eat me, slave! Make your mistress cum and all is forgiven!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where are we going, Unmei-san?" Fumi asked as they walked to his car.

She was dressed conservatively in a teal cardigan, buttoned up, underneath a heavy jacket. Her skirt was a dark maroon, falling to her calves, and she wore a pair black boots. Her hair fell straight down her back, a pair of hair clips pinned above the ears. She had a light, airy perfume, smelling faintly of lilies.

"How about Red Robin?" Kyle asked her. "We'll have dinner, then there's this movie playing."

"What is 'Red Robin'?"

He explained that to her as he unlocked his car. He could feel Fumi's mother glaring at him from the window. Clearly, she wasn't happy with her daughter dating him even though Fumi was eighteen. Maybe she was offended by his attempts to say good evening in Japanese. Kyle had practiced a little before he left the house, but maybe he mispronounced the phrase.

"So what part of Japan are you from?" he asked as he backed out of the driveway.

"Hokkaido," she answered.

"Is that near Tokyo?" Kyle only had the vaguest knowledge of Japan, and felt a flush of shame. My dad's family is from there. You'd think I'd know something?

She shook her head. "It's the northern island. You are part Japanese, yes?"

"Yeah." He said, smiling, and explained about his dad's family immigrating to America in the thirties and his mom's family fleeing from Iraq in the nineties.

Fumi was shy. Every time he tried to ask her questions about herself, he found himself answering her questions. She seemed to want to know everything about him from his Kendo to his school to what sort of music he liked. She seemed genuinely interested in him, and he found himself opening up more and more.

"Lately things have been crazy," he said.

"Oh, how?"

"I..." Kyle realized what he was about to say I married a Genie and then the girl I grew up with. "I...um...There's been some remolding at my house. So I have to share my room with my sister." A memory of making love to his little sister and Aaliyah rose in his thoughts, their passionate cries echoing in his head, and he felt his cock harden.

"I see," she answered, her voice had dropped an octave and had become smoother, sexier. There was crimson flushing her cheeks, and she shifted in the seat. "That sounds...frustrating."

She licked her lips. I would love to feel those lips about my cock. His nose was filled with her perfume, suddenly so strong, so enticing. He wanted to make love to her right then and now. Just stop his car in the middle of the street and fuck her.

He pulled into the South Hill Mall. The Red Robin shared the Mall's parking lot. His blood boiled with lust and he almost hit an old man as he navigated through the busy parking lot. Wincing, he drove around the cursing man, and tried to pay more attention--it was Saturday evening and the mall was packed. They couldn't even park near the Red Robin, so he found a space in front of Sears.

"Unmei-san," she purred. "Would you like to kiss me?"

He swallowed, surprised by her boldness. "Yes," he answered, leaning over, drawn to her lips.

They were sweet as honey, and as passionate as a hurricane. Her tongue wiggled into his lips, her hands roaming his body, teasing him like a gentle breeze. His own hands found her cardigan, fumbling to unbutton the teal sweater. He reached inside, feeling her small breast through her white blouse and bra.

She pushed him back. "We have to stop, Unmei-san," she panted.

"I don't want to," he said, and kissed her again.

Kyle wasn't sure what had come over him, but she smelled so wonderful, tasted so heavenly, he just couldn't resist her. He had never been so aggressive with a girl before. He barely knew her, and his hands were sliding under her blouse in the busy mall parking lot to feel her tits through her bra. And her hands seemed to roam everywhere on him, stroking his chest, rubbing his bulging crotch, caressing his cheek.

"We must stop," she moaned between kisses as her hands unzipped his pants.

"Do you want to?" he asked her, his fingers rolling a hard nipple between them. He had pushed the cups of her bra up to get access at her firm tits.

"No!"

His cock was out, and she bent over and sucked him into her mouth. He groaned, stroking her blue-black hair as she bobbed on him. She sucked hard and he grunted. The windows were fogging up, hiding them from the gazes of the shoppers moving through the parking lot.

"Fumi," he groaned. "Oh, my god! Your mouth."

She sucked harder. Her tongue swirled around. He squeezed his eyes shut, squirming in his seat. His balls were boiling over. Fumi knew how to suck cock, doing things with her mouth and tongue none of Kyle's other lovers ever had. He thrust his hips up once, and shuddered. His pleasure escaped him, erupting into her hungry mouth. She swallowed noisily and shuddered in the seat, moaning around his cock like she had just cum.

Her scent seemed to lessen, no longer filling his nose so vibrantly. Whatever strange lust had come over him had vanished and he could think again. He opened his mouth to apologize, but she caught him off.

"I hope you do not think I am a...slut," she blushed, licking her lips. "I do not know what came over me."

"No, no," he answered. "It's my fault. I'm sorry for forcing you. I should have stopped."

"Maybe we both got carried away, Unmei-san" she smiled.

"Kyle," he said. "I think after blowing me, you can use my first name."

She blushed again. She was so beautiful when her light-olive cheeks burned with crimson. "Yes, you are right, Kyle-san."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I need to be more careful, Fumi berated herself as they walked into the restaurant. I need to take it slow and not let my desires overwhelm me. Drinking his cum had helped feed her appetite. It wasn't where her body really craved to absorb his seed, but it would tide her over.

The vast majority of men could survive cumming in her mouth. A lot of men could survive cumming in her ass. Only the right man could survive cumming in her pussy. And she was sure that Kyle was that man.

Just like you were so sure of Shiro and Kenji?

Her blood chilled at the intruding thought. If I take it slow, I can figure out if he's the one. "If you find the one," her mother had said, "you will have to take it slow. Start with blowjobs. The more he gets used to you, the sweeter and sweeter he tastes. Then move on to anal sex. Taste the cum that leaks out. When it's sweet, maybe he's the man who can survive your pussy."

Fumi envied her mother for finding the one man for her. Guilt still plagued Fumi. She had barely known any better with Shiro and had let her lust overwhelm her. So with Kenji, she had tried to take it slow, but her lust had gotten the better of her, and she had convinced herself that he was ready for her pussy.

There was one more thing Fumi's mother had told her: "If he's not one hundred percent Japanese from Hokkaido, then there is no way he's the one." Kyle wasn't fully Japanese. So how could he be the one for her? She ignored that nagging voice in her head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The date was going far better than Kyle had thought. Fumi turned out to be a far 'friendlier' girl than he could imagine. At Red Robin, Kyle found his eyes staring at her tight blouse and it was almost like she could feel his desire, because she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Meet me in the bathroom," she whispered.

He waited a minute, and followed her into the men's room. A guy was using the urinal, but he didn't seem to notice a cute, Japanese woman slipping in followed by her horny date. Kyle sat on the toilet and she knelt down and gave him another mind numbing blowjob. She swallowed, but grimaced.

"Something wrong?"

"Just bitter," she answered. "I hoped it would be a little sweeter."

"Sorry," Kyle muttered.

"Don't be. I needed that."

"I can return the favor," Kyle said, reaching out to lift up her skirt.

She blushed again. "Oh, no. I climaxed when you did. I love cum. I guess I get off on it." She stood up and grabbed Kyle's face, peering into his eyes. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

She was so different than he first thought. At the dojo she seemed so reserved, as peaceful as a blue sky. Her moods seemed to shift, blowing from lust to amusement to joy to calm at a moment's noticed. She was as free as the wind.

"Yeah," Kyle answered. I fell in love with Christy the first time I saw her, and definitely with you.

"I think fate brought us together." She frowned. "That is the right word, yes? Fate?"

Kyle shrugged. "I guess so."

She kissed him gently, then turned, and slipped out of the bathroom stall, leaving him a little bemused. She was back at the table, sitting reserved like she had the day he had first met her, eating her burger with small bites. It was almost comical, the burger was huge and she took only little nibbles.

She barely ate half her burger. "The portions are so big," she complained to the waiter. "But it was very delicious."

They drove to the movie theater, and saw the very same movie he took Christy to last night. He sat his date in the back corner, hoping to get lucky with her again. Thinking of her blowing him in the crowded theater made his dick hard. Her perfume filled his nose and he wrapped arm around her and found her wet lips.

She couldn't blow him. There were enough people sitting in the theater that he didn't want to risk it, so he covered their lap with his jacket, and her tiny hand pumped on his cock. He kissed her harder, and hiked up her skirt. She tried to stop him, until his hand found her panties and rubbed at her wet pussy. Then she sighed into his mouth, and jacked him faster.

Kyle came first, groaning into her lips, his chair creaking as his body spasmed. He kept fingering her pussy as she broke the kiss and pulled up her hands. In the fast changing light from the screen, he could see his cum glinting on her hands. She licked her hands clean, shuddered and sighed as soft as a spring breeze.

She really loves cum, Kyle thought as her pussy spasmed on his probing fingers. He pulled his hand up, and she smiled as he licked her sweet juices off his hand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

His cum still tasted bitter after the second time Fumi jacked her date off. She sighed. It took weeks for Shiro's cum to taste sweet. Did his ever taste this bitter? It was hard to remember. She had sucked so many guys off, their flavors all blended together after a while.