The Battered Lamp Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on the whore's face! She loves it! Her pussy gets tight whenever you flood her mouth!"

"Oh, yes! That's it, Lois!" Ms. Capello shuddered again and Lois's pussy went wild around his cock.

"That's it! Cum on my cock! You love it!"

"I do!" panted Lois. "So wonderful! Cum in me, sir. Let me feel that hot load burning inside me."

Her pussy massaged his cock, eager for his cum. His balls tightened and he drove hard into her. He grunted, then his pleasure pumped out of him. He stumbled back, falling down onto some pillows, gasping for breath as his blood pumped with satisfaction.

"I have a pussy full of Kyle's cum!" Lois shouted. "Who wants a taste?"

Carla and Alexina pushed their faces between her thighs, both concubines working hard to lick her clean. Kyle's cock stirred as he watched Carla and Alexina's asses wave at him, their pussies winking at him between their thighs.

He had time to find another hole to enjoy before lunch was over.

Aaliyah appeared, falling down beside him. "Do you like the room?"

"I do," he smiled, pulling her to him. "Let me show you how much I like it."

Her hand found his cock, soaked with Lois's cunt. "I can feel," she smiled and kissed him, her hips straddling his waist, her pussy engulfing his dick.

Kyle closed his eyes and let himself enjoy his Genie wife's pussy. His problems could all wait for later.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Her husband was in much better spirits after their college classes were over. He had kendo practice tonight, and he seemed to actually be looking forward to it. Shannon pulled the SUV into the driveway at Kyle's house, passing beneath the protective magics she and Phillipa had cast Sunday night. With a single thought, she could make this place a fortress.

But only at Kyle's command.

"Your mother is home," Britney said as she climbed out.

"How can you tell?"

"I can smell her." The Rakshasa looked around, frowning.

"What's wrong?" Aaliyah asked. Kyle's friend and guardian possessed senses keener than any human or even Djinn.

"I thought I smelled the detective."

"Maybe he's been pestering my mom," Kyle groaned. "Come on, let's get inside."

His mom came bustling out. "Oh, hi, Kyle."

"What are you doing home?" he asked her.

"I forgot a file for a meeting," she smiled. "I'm just heading back. I think I'm going to be late to--"

Tires screeched. Sirens blared. Britney hissed.

Police cars roared up the street and slammed to a halt in front of his house. Cops poured out, led by the balding detective, a folded piece of blue paper in one hand, a grin on the other. She prepared herself to activate the defenses as Britney let out a dangerous growl.

"No," Kyle whispered to the Rakshasa. "Not yet."

Aaliyah's heart beat as the mortal authorities tramped across the lawn towards them. She sent her thoughts to Kyle: Say the word, my love, and they will be banished from your domain.

"Faiza Unmei," the Detective said, brandishing the blue paper. "This is a warrant to search your house for any evidence in the murders of Michelle Franklin, Karrie Robertson, Rashawn Underhill, and Lorrie Gore."

"What?" Kyle's mother gasped as armed police surrounded Aaliyah and her family.

Let them search, Kyle commanded with a thought. I wish that any incriminating evidence is hidden.

Aaliyah tried to grant the wish, but her father's restrictions halted her. That's not hearth or harem, she sent back.

They will remove anything they find, stealing it from me. How is that not hearth?

Aaliyah tried again and found that worked around her father's commands. Done.

Kyle stumbled as Aaliyah removed the shoes he wore--her power seemed to know they were one of the items the police officers would be searching for. She concealed Fatima's spear, a pair of Fatima's boots, and clothing that she, Kyle, Britney, Phillipa, and Fatima had been wearing that night, then she had the entire house scrubbed clean of dirt and minute traces of blood.

"What is going on?" his mother gasped. "Murder? This has to be a mistake. Kyle didn't have anything to do with those deaths. He was home."

"Just stand over there, ma'am," the Detective nodded, then glanced at Kyle and frowned. "Where are your shoes?"

"I lost them during gym class," he quickly answered. "Um, I think my classmates must have stolen them."

"Yeah," Alexina nodded. "He's been missing his shoes all day."

"That's right," Lois added.

"And he was home Wednesday night," Chyna added. "We spent a quiet evening making love. Right girls."

"Yep," Toni nodded. "We had quite a lot of fun."

Kyle's mother pulled out her phone talking quietly as she pacing back and forth. Aaliyah walked over to her. "It will be okay, Mother. There is nothing here that they can find to connect Kyle. Okay?"

She froze, glancing at the cop. "Did you...wish?"

Aaliyah nodded. "So do not fear."

"But they suspect him. Aaliyah, once the cops suspect someone they will hound them for years. I--"

A crash came from inside and her mother-in-law flinched. "I can restore any damage they inflict. Be calm, Mother."

"How? The cops think my son is a murderer." She looked at Aaliyah, her dark eyes swimming with fear. "And he..."

"Kyle saved me. It wasn't...that, okay?"

Faiza began pacing again, her breath coming in rapid gasps. "I need to call Stanley. He'll know what to do."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Burke smiled at the weapons that had been Braiden, Frankie, and Zane. They were his familiars now. He had armed the boys with spells, augmenting their strength, their reflexes, and removing that pesky fear that kept humans from truly committing to an attack.

He wiped his brow, the spells had been taxing changing such unwilling subjects, but it would be worth it when he moved against Kyle. The boy had a Djinn artifact, and Burke wanted to avoid direct confrontation if at all possible.

His phone rang, a smile curled his lips. "Hello, Faiza." Another one of his weapons.

"The police are searching my house, Stanley," she sobbed. It wasn't the real Faiza but the construct he had created in her mind, shackling her real personality. His cock hardened with the memory of Faiza's screams as he shaped the new, more obedient personality. "I don't know what to do."

"I'll be right over," he grinned. Another opportunity. Faiza needed one last step to armor her against her son's powers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nothing!" demanded Detective Donnar. "No shoes that match any of the prints? No clothes soiled? No blood residue? And no weapons?"

"I've never seen a house this clean," Officer Reynolds answered. "It's spotless."

Hours of searching had yielded nothing that seemed promising. Anyone that had been involved in the cabin massacre had to have been splattered with blood. There had to be traces in the house, on clothes, tracked in on the soles of shoes. Luminol could make even the minutest traces of blood appear. Not even the most careful cleaning could get it all.

"We might be on the wrong trail," Officer Reynolds groaned, standing up and rubbing at the small of his back.

"Shit!" the Detective growled. "We're not. Kyle's car was at the scene. His wife is connected to all the victim, and she is missing! Kyle is neck deep in this mess!"

"Coincidence," shrugged the officer. "That's what a defense attorney will say. They'll imply his missing wife, connected to the victims, was the culprit. We haven't even found the car."

"Keep searching! There has to be something!" His fist balled up as anger simmered inside the Detective.

"You're going to need to get the Captain to sign off on the overtime if you want us to keep searching."

"Dammit. Bag what we got."

Detective Donnar just knew Kyle was guilty. He could see it in the smug, little bastard's face, in the way he strutted around with his harem. He had all these women brainwashed into cheerleading for him. They would say whatever lie he needed. They probably were all in on it. Some twisted game gone horribly wrong.

"I'll get you," he promised. "One way or the other."

It was time to start thinking creatively.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Fuck me!" moaned Kyle's mom from upstairs. The moment the cops left, Aaliyah had restored the house, and then his mom and her boyfriend, Dean Burke, had headed upstairs. It grated on Kyle to hear her moan like a whore for the man.

"She's just doing what we do together," Aaliyah whispered as he sat on the couch in the living room, trying to ignore her passionate cries.

"That's it, Stanley! Make me cum again! You fucking stud!"

"That's Fatima's mother he's fucking," Kyle snarled.

"And Fatima would understand." Aaliyah put a hand on his shoulder. "She would want her mother to be happy."

"There's happy, then there's getting fucked like a two-dollar whore."

"Oh, yes! You fucking stud, Stanley!"

Kyle grit his teeth as her bed creaked louder.

"Faiza, you wonderful whore," groaned his Dean.

"Does he have to call her that?"

"You call your women that," Aaliyah reminded him.

He glanced at his wife. "That's different. I...I just get a little carried away. And it's hot, right?"

"Very hot," she agreed, her smile sultry and full of promise. "It's no different with them."

The bed stopped creaking.

"Thank god," Kyle muttered.

A few minutes later, Dean Burke walked down the stairs, a flushed smirk on his face, a pleased look in his eyes. "You have quite the mom. Have a good one. I hope everything works out with the police."

"I'm innocent, so it will."

The Dean nodded. "Well, you and that lovely wife of yours take care."

"Good night, Dean Burke," Aaliyah politely called out. "Maybe next time you would stay for dinner."

"Maybe," he grinned, his eyes hungry as they gazed at Kyle's wife. He clenched his fist, thankful the asshole headed to the front door before he lost his temper and struck him.

Kyle sat back down and Aaliyah pressed up against him. "I can feel your lust." Her hand stroked the bulge in his pants. "Listening to them excited me as well."

He flushed. As angry as listening to the Dean violate his mom, he couldn't help his cock swelling up in his pants. "I'm just a young guy. Everything makes me hard."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Faiza didn't want to obey his command.

"Seduce your son," Burke whispered in her ear as his cum defiled her body.

She wanted to yell, "No." But she couldn't. Memory of pain and fire flashed. She shuddered, remembering the taste of the whips and pokers and pinchers.

"I will, Master," answered that horrible, terrible, false persona Burke had fashioned.

The fake Faiza, Burke's creature, forced Faiza to stand up naked, Burke's disgusting cum leaking out of her body. She was forced to walk out of her bedroom and down the stairs. It was a nightmare. She was helpless, trapped in her mind, screaming with futile rage. She just couldn't seem to break the fake Faiza's control over her body.

Her son and Aaliyah cuddled on the couch, her daughter-in-law's hand stroking her Kyle's crotch. Aaliyah murmured something when their kiss broke. "I'm just a young guy. Everything makes me hard," Kyle answered.

"I bet," the fake her purred as Faiza cried in her mind. "Why don't you show Mommy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle turned and blinked. She was naked, the Dean's cum leaking out of her pussy. He struggled to think, gripped by surprise, blurting out, "Mom?"

"Come up to my bedroom so we can talk about your growing body."

His eyes were fixed on her ass as she walked back upstairs.

"Go on," Aaliyah grinned. "I know how much you enjoyed making love to her last time."

It didn't seem right to Kyle. This wasn't how his mom behaved, but his cock was so hard, and he had enjoyed every taboo second of making love to his mom. "Why don't you join us, Aaliyah," Kyle said to his wife as he stood up.

"I would love to."

Holding his wife's hand, he led her upstairs. Chyna was coming out of the bathroom, and she flashed him a thumbs up as he headed into his mom bedroom. His mom knelt on her bed, her naked, freshly-fucked pussy pointed right at him.

"I need you so bad," she moaned. "Just fuck me hard and cum in me, Kyle. Mommy needs her big boy to make her feel better."

Kyle couldn't look away from her dark bush matted with juices, and stripped his clothes in record time. Aaliyah just genied hers away, her lithe, dusky body walking gracefully around the bed to face his mother.

"And could I join?" his Genie purred.

"Yes," Faiza gasped. "Let me taste my sexy daughter-in-law's pussy."

Kyle's cock grew even harder as his mom buried his face between his wife's thighs. Maybe if he fucked Faiza hard enough, she'd forget all about Burke and join his harem. He liked that idea as he crawled onto the bed behind her.

"You got a beautiful ass, Mom."

"Thanks," she purred. "But Mommy's pussy needs attention right now. So stick your big, thick cock in and give Mommy what she needs."

Kyle dived into her wet depths, groaning as she squeezed her pussy down on him. He drew back, then slammed into her sloppy hole. She grunted and moaned into Aaliyah's pussy, her hips thrusting back. Aaliyah writhed, her dusky tits shaking. It was so wrong to be buried in his mom's cunt. So taboo.

He loved it.

"Fuck, your mom hard, my love," the Genie moaned. "Make the slut moan."

"Yeah!" Kyle groaned. "You're just a slutty mom!"

"I am! I'm a slut for my son's big, fat cock!"

Their flesh slapped together, the bed creaking as he fucked his mom harder than the Dean had. Her pussy gripped his cock, her hips slamming back into his thrusts. She moaned into Aaliyah's pussy, her cunt hot and wet, gripping his cock hard.

It was so much more animalistic than when they had made love Sunday night. She was almost a completely different woman. His mom was possessed with lust, acting like such a whore as she reveled in their forbidden sex. Her body trembled, her pussy growing tighter about his cock.

She came hard, screaming into Aaliyah's pussy, her cunt massaging Kyle's dick, spurring him to pound her harder.

"This is my pussy!" he growled. Not Burke!

"Yes!" she groaned. "Yours, Kyle! I'm all yours! Give me your cum! I need it so bad! Mommy needs a big dose of her big boy's seed! Squirt it in deep."

"Cum in her, my love!" moaned Aaliyah, her dark eyes fluttering as Faiza ate her out. "Oh, Mother! Your tongue is wonderful! Keep licking me right there. Cum with me Kyle."

"Yes!" he grunted, his cum boiling out of her body, bathing his mom's pussy with his spunk as his wife exploded on his mother's lips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Burke smiled as he watched Faiza's bedroom through her vanity mirror. He had cast a simple scrying spell on it before he had thoroughly enjoyed her body. Kyle was pumping away at his mother's cunt, lost to the taboo lust. Burke smiled. He would ward Faiza from Aaliyah's power. Aaliyah was a Noble Jann, one of the most powerful beings in all creation, and Faiza was a woman. If Kyle made the right wish, he could rip her out of Burke's grip.

But Aaliyah was bound to a Master, and that put certain limitations on her powers. She could never be forced to use her powers on Kyle. Only Kyle could make a wish that would affect him.

And Burke could transfer that protection to Faiza.

Kyle groaned and Burke smiled as he dumped his cum into his slutty mother's hole. "Hecate, armor the woman with the seed of the Djinn's Master and ward her against his Djinn's powers."

The energy flowed out of him and into Faiza, binding with the cum Kyle sprayed into his mother's pussy. Faiza's back arched and another orgasm erupted through her as the spell took effect. Now the Djinn's powers could never affect Faiza without her permission, granting the woman the very protection that warded Kyle from Aaliyah.

Now she was ready to be wielded against her son.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Fatima lay in the center of the pile of female flesh, lips and fingers teasing every inch of her body, she knew it wouldn't last. A dull fear crept over her. A vague idea permeated her lust-filled mind--darkness is following me. She ignored it, losing herself in the pleasure of the entirety of the Rogers cheer squad. All the rumors about these girls were true--they were a bunch of sluts.

She looked out past the squirming pile of cheerleaders at the wall of the locker room. There was nothing there. No dark, malevolent presence that would bleed through reality and send her running. Samantha pulled her back down, the cheerleader's lips finding Fatima's nipple, sucking hard.

It's just my imagination running wild, she told herself, her lips finding a cheerleader's juicy pussy. Things like that don't actually happen without Aaliyah's power.

Fatima worked her tongue through the cheerleader's tasty twat, ignoring the flashes of endless running that kept intruding on her pleasure. Fingers penetrated both her asshole and her pussy, working in tandem to bring her to a quick, hot orgasm.

She moaned into the cheerleader's twat as her orgasm built, flicking her tongue to give the young woman as much pleasure as she was receiving. Fatima's body spasmed as hot lips sucked her clit between hungry lips. The pleasure grew inside her, about to burst through her body and--

The fear returned, stabbing through her pleasure.

She bolted up and looked at the locker room's wall. Darkness consumed it. A figure stepped through. Shadowed eyes fixed on Fatima.

Terror filled Fatima. She pushed a cheerleader off of her, fingers ripping out of the slut's pussy as Fatima nimbly gained her feet and ran. She didn't care that a tiled wall was in front of her. She had to get as far away from the dark figure as she could.

Fatima's body passed through the wall as she ran.

And ran.

An eternity passed as the vengeful spirit hounded Fatima through empty space. She pumped her legs as fast as she could, putting every ounce of her energy into running. No effort could be spared, not even to wonder where she was and where she was going.

...Come back to us, Fatima...

The voice whispered through the empty space.

The terror that gripped Fatima lessened. She knew that voice. "Kyle?" she called out, her body slowing.

The darkness grew near. She couldn't waste any energy on thinking. She had to run.

...I'm giving you a weapon...

"A weapon..." Memories flooded her mind of training with a long spear. "A yari."

Her body slowed.

"Why am I running?" she whispered. "I'm the descendant of warriors. I'm a 3-dan in sōjudo. I shouldn't be afraid of the dark."

She threw a glance over her shoulder. The dark girl, a gaping hole in her stomach, was dissolving the world behind Fatima.

Her fear returned. How could she fight the dark figure?

...It's from me and Mom. Use it...

Kyle's voice was stronger, firmer, buttressing her courage and driving back the terror.

...Face your fears and come back to us...

Fatima's steps slowed, her body turning to face the darkness streaming towards her. She shook, fear urging her to run and flee, whispering despairing thoughts. I cannot beat the darkness. She dissolves everything she touches. She hates me. I killed her!

...We all miss you. Mom, Aaliyah, Ann, Kayleah, the other concubines. We know you're strong...

"I'm strong," she whispered, the fear retreating before Kyle's words. "And I'm tired of running from you. You've hounded my steps for...I don't know how long. Days, hours, centuries! And I'm sick of it!"

Fire burned hot inside her.

...You'll win and return to us...

The darkness flowed from the spirit of Karrie Robertson, whirling about Fatima. She was encircled, the darkness cutting off any chance of escaping from the dead witch's shadow. Fatima could remember the feel of the yari gripped in her sweaty hand as she plunged it into Karrie's guts outside the cabin where Aaliyah was held. The darkness pressed in as Karrie's shadow stepped closer, hungry to consume Fatima's flesh.