The Big Bootied Latina and her Gigolo Ch. 01

Story Info
A Fiery Brazilian Domme tames a Macho Italian Stud!?!
906 words
3.27
8.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers

A Brazilian Latina Domme in MCPland!?!

Down the dusty road came the Fiat Minibus: in the Neapolitan small town it was a famous institution. Driven and owned by Senorita Mimi a dusky Lesbian beauty, petite in all her shapely proportions, she was reputed to be an heiress who didn't need to work as her reputed deceased Pater had been a Godfather of the Mafiosi who lorded it over there!

But Mimi was passionately fond of driving and also of Negrita her Brazilian bisexual Bus conductress and Negrita used the Bus trips to ensnare male chauvinist Italian studs whose wandering hands painfully pinched her fleshy globular nubile glutes!?!

She would catch the offender by her bulked up steroid fueled biceps, stop the Bus and publicly pull his pants down and severely spank him to humiliated tears, surrender and servile submission!! Her nipples and Clitoris stiff like bullets with Feminazi Dominatrix pride then she would force the culprit to lick, kiss and slobber over her dominating feet!!

She was a foot fetishist and would secretly come gallons of cum as her by now submissive ex-MCP captive meekly, docilely and unknowingly helped her to a victorious climax deep in sexy lacy pantie land!!

Then she magnanimously allowed them to pull up their pants, rub reddened rears, dry wet tears, pick up pieces of shattered male egos and stagger back shamefacedly into Mimi's pink Bus.

It was said many erstwhile Macho men including policemen, lawyers, journalists and gangsters deliberately pinched Negrita's delightful Brazilian Booty for the opportunity to be spanked to a shameful public orgasm!! And it was also rumored she bedded many men from these errant passengers in the dark of the Neapolitan balmy nights!

Mimi loved seeing proud Macho Italian bottom pinchers including cops being administered a stern spanking, because being a good lezzie Sub herself her own Butt nightly caught the same treatment from Mistress Negrita!

But Negrita was contemptuous of these well bred men who secretly beneath their Macho crap yearned to have their derrieres reddened and owned by a Big Breasted, Big Booty-ied Domme but were too snooty to admit it to their wives and girlfriends!

One day she went to a newly opened Male Stripper Chippendale bar/salon in Rome with girlfriend Mimi in tow.

Lots of macho muscular hunks pushed their biceps and asses at the ladies and below her daring short, miniskirt Negrita felt her pussy clenching in Dominant Power!!

And...and...and...then she saw him!!??

Blond, gold dusted, muscular, young Felix!!

Felix was reputed to be of Romany Gypsy stock with a Aryan German Mom, who used to nightly spank his naughty ass and Domme him to get off her jollies which were quite absent since Felix was two because Felix's Romany Papa fled with the guitar too bored with staid city life!!

So the German hausfrau became a Bar waitress of Rome and raised her son as best as she could: neither Taiwanese, Chinese nor Korean she transformed into an European Tiger Mom and made her golden boy into her perfect sub!

She was mercilessly bottom-pinched by the male chauvinist patrons as the #MeToo movement was Not around to protect her vulnerable behind from the buttock-nipped daily grind!?!But the more she shamelessly stuck out her rear for pinches from regular Patrons more tips she could collect for her son's upkeep! Her hatred for men was coupled with an irrational anger towards her son because of whose welfare she had to submit to daily humiliation and she took out her frustrations on his hapless behind!!

Felix addressed her as 'Ma'am', submitted to humiliating OTK [quite brutal] disciplinary spankings, nightly enemas and long sessions of foot rubs! Ma'am's strict Lutheran background did not allow her to consummate sex with her own offspring but she would masturbate nightly with memories of his reddened rear fresh in her mind!!

When Negrita saw this paragon of Male Beauty she was smitten blind with romantic love but her Dominant lusty nature also wanted to put his pretty muscular buns across her lap at her majesty's mercy while she whipped sweet surrender from this very good-looking kid!!

Her pussy was clenching quite uncontrollably looking at this Adonis!

Six months back Lung Cancer had snatched his beloved Ma'am away from devoted son and submissive Felix: when he saw the tall, strong, big Latina beauty he was stupefied: a darker Xerox copy of his Beloved Ma'am??!!

Felix wanted to rush into her arms and feel her harsh smacks on his golden, toned butt-cheeks and Negrita wanted to grab this Golden Wunderkind and put him facedown across her hungry knees and haul away...but...but...but societal inhibitions crept unannounced in their way as did his regular Patroness the 65 year old dragoness Countess Matilda who imagined she owned Felix's ass!

Felix besides stripping in public used to service the loaded Countess in bed discreetly (her fees came in mighty useful for his Ma'am's Chemotherapy) but now he no longer needed her money with Ma'am gone. But she owned a yacht, she owned diamonds, she owned a Merc...and she wanted to own a stud too: Golden Wunderkind Felix!?!

"Felix, here, this instant!?" a stenotarian voice rang out as Matilda's failing eyes sought out the Objet'de Coeur of her infatuation...Patronesses fraternizing with male strippers was strictly frowned upon in Chippendale's SOP but this was Italy!?!

A jealous Negrita snarled in frustration and angrily looked at this richer, more powerful and older rival and seasoned Woman of Roma!

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
156 Followers