The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her little tantrum nearly stopped everything in its tracks. -I- certainly felt that if any one member felt that strongly about NOT crossing a particular line, the group really couldn't proceed. Wasn't that the entire point of The Rule? But Mari went after her, insisted she could change Belle's mind, and sure enough, in less than five minutes Belle came back and said she'd changed her mind.

No one was more shocked at the sudden U-turn than me. But with the matter apparently settled, the girls were happy to move on to other things. I got sent out to heat up the hot tub. The girls started chatting about other things, and an hour later I found myself surrounded by six hot girls wearing skimpy bikinis.

Five minutes after that, Naimh climbed into my lap and started a pleasant makeout session. A minute later, her hand slid into my swim trunks. The rather obvious way her elbow pistoned up and down made it clear to everyone else she was giving me a hand job and not merely rubbing my package, and Belle was the first to sweep all the bubbles aside, stare down through the water, and mutter dryly, "Oooh, big surprise."

Sam smirked and drawled, "Just don't make him pop. I-"

"Next!" Zofi interrupted before Sam could finish.

"Bitch," Sam complained without any real heat in her voice.

"Next after Zofi!" Mari announced.

Sam groaned, "Now I think it's clear that I already-"

"Next after Mari!" Alice cheered with both hands in the air.

Belle frowned. "Wait, I thought you didn't even want to-"

"Everybody gets a turn!" Sam yelled, and the others all shut up and sat still. "But not in the hot tub. Let's just relax, have the jets massage our muscles, and enjoy the heat for a bit. THEN we'll go inside and you all can have your way with him."

"Aww, does this mean I have to stop?" Naimh complained. The way her elbow kept pistoning, I didn't want her to stop, either. She also hugged my head to her chest, which basically meant my cheek was pressed into her cleavage with titflesh tantalizingly close to my lips.

Sam rubbed her forehead. "Fine, I'll give you three more minutes. Do not make him pop."

Naimh glowed happily. "I promise." Her hand started pumping and we promptly went back to Frenching. Gawd I loved kissing this girl.

She didn't get me off. We made out for about four and a half minutes, after which Belle started tapping her shoulder and we reluctantly stopped sucking each other's face. Naimh didn't take her hand out of my trunks though, and it was only when Alice noticed her arm was still subtly moving and called her out on it that the Irish redhead finally let go of my cock.

The girls returned to their conversation and I slouched down in the tub to actually relax. Twenty minutes later, we all finally climbed out of the tub and headed into the house to dry off.

But nobody put their clothes back on. Sam's instructions. Instead, Sam led me over to the middle of the big couch and told me to drop my swim trunks.

"Umm, what?" I balked. I was still topless from the hot tub, and my swim trunks were my only article of clothing. I'd never been completely NAKED in front of any of the BTC girls before.

Sam leveled her gaze, giving me an expectant look. But now it was my turn to have a deer-in-the-headlights expression, and with a sigh, she reached behind her back, unclasped her bikini top, and tossed it away.

I must have blanked out for a second, because the next thing I knew Sam stood before me, completely topless, with those gravity-defying massive 36DD breasts proud and bare before me. This wasn't a quick 5-second flash with her friends. Sam's bikini top was nowhere to be found, leaving absolutely nothing to impede my view of those fabulous knockers capped with puffy pink nipples. And this time when she repeated, "Take your trunks off," I immediately dropped trou.

Sam grinned, quite pleased with my reaction, as she knelt on the couch by my side. She held my head in her hands and leaned forward, initiating a kiss not unlike the ones she gave me in the parking lot after school. Only this time, she didn't stop kissing me, and her hands didn't remain on my head.

"Oh, shit," I groaned into her mouth when she circled her fingers around my throbbing dick.

Sam giggled and kissed me again. I was consciously aware of her naked tits pressing into my right shoulder, but I made no move to grab them. I'd been well-trained not to initiate something like that unless the girls started it first.

Sam and I only made out for about a minute before the other girls caught on. "Wait-wait-wait," Zofi complained shrilly. "-I- called 'next' in the hot tub!"

"And I was after her!" Mari complained.

Sam broke our lip-lock and looked pointedly at both girls. "So sit down," she said, gesturing to the couch.

Left-handed Zofi took the open spot on my other side, grinning widely. She started to look nervous when Sam stopped stroking my shaft and instead held it out to her best friend. Blinking rapidly, the tall, slender Polish model-type uneasily took my dick into her hand, holding it extremely gently as if it were an eggshell.

"It's not gonna break," Sam intoned with amusement. "You can squeeze him pretty hard."

Still blinking rapidly, Zofi closed her fingers around me more tightly, and even if she wasn't pumping my prick, the mere idea of this being the first time the pretty brunette had ever held a cock in her hand gave me a surge of pleasure.

She turned to look at me, fear evident in her irises. I felt a surge of protectiveness wash over me, urging me to reassure her. So I cradled Zofi's cheeks in my hands and murmured, "It's so fucking hot to have you holding my dick." And then I leaned in for a kiss.

Zofi moaned when our lips met. Her hand tightened around my cock. And as the pleasure of our kiss built, she started stroking.

Meanwhile, Sam got up and let Mari take her spot. The lovely Latina started by rubbing my pectoral muscles and abs while bending over to kiss my shoulder. I sighed and pulled away from Zofi, turning to Mari and giving her an inviting look. She was quick to take me up on the offer, grabbing my head and searing her lips across mine. Soon we were making out with the same kind of fervor she'd shown yesterday in Belle's bed.

Alice was suddenly on my left side as Mari took over pumping my cock. After Mari had her fill, she handed me off (literally), and once again I got a little thrill out of the idea that one of my friends was holding a dick in her hands for the first time.

Kissing Alice was always fun, but also a little... weird. She was a pretty girl and I'd had many fantasies about running my hands over her beautiful body, but we'd also grown up together and I still had memories of us running around the soccer field in elementary school. She enjoyed teasing me and playing with my body as a safe way of exploring her sexuality, but I never felt the kind of heat from her as I did from some of the others, and not for the first time I wondered if my erstwhile best friend was actually a lesbian.

That said, I couldn't imagine a lesbian grabbing my dick and stroking it with such gleeful abandon.

"Careful there, Alice," Belle intoned with a chuckle. "You keep that up and you may end up with yucky sperm on your hand."

Alice let go of my dick immediately and stared at it with saucer-shaped eyes, wondering if it indeed was about to go off.

Sam laughed. "Relax, he doesn't look anywhere near cumming yet."

"Is it my turn again yet?" Naimh asked impatiently.

Sam gestured as Mari vacated her seat. "Go right ahead."

"But Belle hasn't gone yet," Mari pointed out.

My eyes immediately went to Belle's. Everyone else's eyes started yo-yoing back and forth between us. The awkward tension that had formed between us over the past few weeks had become pretty obvious, and this moment wasn't exactly relieving that tension.

"Go ahead, Neevie," Belle said after a pregnant pause. Her words were for Naimh but her eyes were on mine.

Fortunately, Naimh didn't care whether or not Belle and I were feeling awkward tension. She was happy to take over, and better yet, mid-kiss she untied the bows of her halter-top bikini, tossed aside the flimsy fabric, and pulled my mouth down to her pale pink nipples instead.

"Neevie!" Sam scolded.

"What? Mari did this already, didn't she? We're still 'in balance'. Matty sure looks happy."

I was happy. I was sucking away at Naimh's freckled Double-D tits with abandon, fearing Sam might change the rules and suddenly take them away. I'd wanted the Irish redhead's breasts in my mouth the very first time I ever saw them, and that desire had NEVER gone away. Even if nothing else happened for the rest of the afternoon, at least I could say I finally got my lips around her puffy pink nipples. But Sam just frowned and walked away for a minute, looking thoughtful. And eventually Naimh pulled my face off her boobs and started kissing me again.

After that, the whole order of who was "next" got lost, and the girls just started trading off as soon as one of their friends chirped that they wanted another turn. Sam apparently agreed that the girls were still 'in balance' and let me suck on her big tits as well, and I nearly came just from the excitement of doing that for the first time. Alice, too, had been curious about what my mouth on her tits would feel like and pulled her top down just low enough to expose a nipple for me to latch onto. From the yelps she made she certainly seemed to enjoy herself. But the other three girls kept their tops on, even Mari. Even though she'd let me nurse at her nipples yesterday, perhaps the pressure of being surrounded by her friends made her less comfortable than she'd been yesterday when it was just me and Belle.

Speaking of uncomfortable, I assumed that's how Belle was feeling. She'd clearly been uncomfortable with the changes happening between her friends and me ever since I became the BTC's boyfriend. But I'd been too busy having fun with those changes to really want to stop. So it was a complete surprise to me when she suddenly joined in. Mari and Zofi had me distracted, and then suddenly I looked down to see my "little sister" looking up at me with an expression of can't-stop-me now mixed with please-don't-be-mad-at-me.

Her small hands weren't big enough to completely cover my cock. She started pumping them both up and down the way she'd seen the others doing it, bent over, and for a heartbeat I thought she'd actually put me into her mouth. I knew she'd fantasized about doing so quite a lot, even if I tried hard not to think about it myself.

I was certainly thinking about it now.

"Okay NOW he looks like he's about to cum," Sam chuckled while I clenched my teeth and tried valiantly to not let that happen. Thankfully for everyone involved, I did succeed in holding my ejaculation at bay.

But Belle didn't kiss me. She didn't even try. She knew I still considered kissing like that to be intimate, at least with her. Perhaps she considered herself lucky I'd let her participate this much and didn't want to push her luck. When everything was over at the end of the night, I did ask her, "What did Mari say to you to get you to change your mind?"

Belle just gave me a mysterious smile and said, "Maybe I'll tell you someday, but not today."

At the time, Belle only jacked me off with both hands for a couple of minutes before letting Sam take over. Then Alice chirped, "Oooh, oooh. I wanna try again," and I surrendered myself to the blissful sensations. It had been an amazing afternoon, but all good things must come to an end.

By now I had three girls surrounding me at all times: one on each side and one on the floor in front of me. I added a fourth when Naimh stood behind the couch and leaned over to kiss me while Zofi and Mari sandwiched me between them, with Sam kneeling on the floor stroking my shaft. Naimh, Zofi, and Mari started passing my head between them every three seconds or so, shoving a succession of tongues into my mouth one after the other before their friends physically rotated my head away.

I started grunting into Mari's mouth as the pleasure built and built inside me. Sam recognized the tension in my abs, and she suddenly sped up her strokes. "He's gonna blow soon," she told the girls.

Mari broke our kiss and turned to look, watching the busty blonde's hands twisting and pulling at my prick. I watched as well, taking in Sam's eager expression and the way her lips parted as if in anticipation of swallowing my load.

"How do you want me, Matty?" Sam asked in her alluring Aussie accent, eyes twinkling. You wanna cum on my face? Or do you want me to swallow it? Or maybe... hmm... I'm thinking you'd love to bust your nut all over my big boobies, huh? Would you like to shower me with your sperm in front of all our friends? Can you imagine blowing a big load right into the valley of my supple, naked breasts? That's a good idea, actually. Hang on a sec."

My eyes went WIDE as Sam bent forward, grabbing hold of both her boobs to try squishing them around my cock. The upright rod actually got knocked out of the way at first, and Zofi reached over to hold my mushroom head and keep it in place so Sam could finish wrapping her tits around my shaft. But once she had my throbbing rod enfolded in her titflesh, Sam flicked her eyes up to mine and hummed erotically as she began to hump her chest up and down.

"Holy crap," I moaned. "You have no idea how many times I've fantasized about this."

Sam chuckled musically. "Actually, I think I've got a pretty good idea. Hope I live up to your expectations though. I've seen this in porn but never actually done it."

I shook my head slowly. "You couldn't disappoint me if you tried. Holy crap, Sam. Ohmigawd... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

It didn't take long. Primed as I was from the girls jacking me off for close to half an hour, plus the girls making out with me one after the other, plus occasionally sucking on Naimh's, Sam's, or Alice's big boobs, I was ready to blow. Getting my first ever titfuck (and Sam's first, too) was just icing on the cake. And as soon as I started visualizing my engorged cockhead spitting wads of creamy cum all over the busty blonde's chest, I started doing just that.

"Eeeyarrrghhh!!" I groaned as my dick erupted. The first two shots actually fired hard enough to splatter onto Sam's face, one just beneath her left eye and the second across her lips and chin. She hunched over a little more after that, so that the third shot impacted underneath her chin. The rest lost power and merely coated the upper slopes of her chest before all of the cumwads started trickling downward with the force of gravity, the ones on her face literally dripping down onto her spectacularly big boobs.

My hips bucked and shuddered, trying their best to keep fucking Sam's cleavage all through my orgasm. But eventually I collapsed and went limp, sinking deeper into the couch cushions. Sam pulled her tits off my dick and sat back on her heels, smirking in smug satisfaction. And then to her surprise and everyone else's, Zofi suddenly tackled her onto the floor, licking up cock cream from her best friend's boobs before sealing her lips over Sam's and feeding my sperm directly into the blonde's mouth.

"Zofi!" Alice exclaimed, scandalized.

"Omigawd!" Naimh squealed giddily.

"Holy crap that looks amazing," Belle moaned.

Sam and Zofi froze mid-moan and mid-kiss. Clearly they had both been really into it, and I wondered (not for the first time) if the pair of them had ever made out with each other before. Given Zofi's self-professed virginity, I imagined this was the first time they had done so with someone's sperm on their lips, although admittedly I couldn't be sure. They sat up and glanced back at us, Zofi blushing fiercely and covering her face with both hands in disbelief she'd lost control and done that.

"Don't mind us," Mari intoned seriously. "If you want to keep kissing her, go right ahead."

Now Alice's scandalized expression was directed at Mari. But I didn't have time to think about them any further as Naimh literally vaulted herself over the couch's backrest and into Zofi's vacated seat. She grabbed her left breast and shoved her nipple into my mouth before seizing my head with both hands. And in a raspy voice just bursting with sexual need, she growled, "I am NOT going home until you spray your cum all over ME."

****

"Hey, Matty?" Belle called. "Can you help me zip this up?"

It was the Saturday before Halloween, and even if kids wouldn't be trick-or-treating tonight, the members of the BTC were all dressing up for a party. There would be alcohol involved, so rather than let the girls drive themselves individually, I was going to pick them all up in my minivan and refrain from drinking myself so I could drive them all back home at the end of the night.

Belle had come over to my house already dressed in her costume: Jane from Disney's animated Tarzan. She had a yellow dress including the structured butt-bustle, white gloves, and a purple cravat with a white collar. A safari hat and yellow parasol completed the outfit, but the dress was super tight up the back (it wasn't designed to accommodate her bigger-than-normal bustline), and she couldn't quite get the zipper closed.

I turned away from the mirror as Belle walked into the bathroom. She spun around and I took hold of the back of the dress, tugging it closed and hooking it together. Belle gasped a little, as the top was pretty tight, and I paused to ask, "You sure this is the right size?"

"It's fine," she replied with shallow breaths. "Girls are used to suffocating themselves for the sake of beauty."

"You already know I think you're gorgeous, B. No need to make yourself uncomfortable to convince me."

Staring at my reflection in the mirror, Belle smiled and rolled her eyes. "I'm not trying to impress you. I need to look good for everyone at this party."

I shrugged. "Your funeral." Getting a tight grip of the zipper, I managed to slide it all the way up to the top. Belle held her chest and fought to get used to the constriction, reacting as if I'd put her into a corset.

"Sure I can't convince you to dress as Tarzan for me?" she asked one last time, having failed on the previous three requests.

I imagined wearing a brown loincloth and nothing else, immediately replying, "Hell no."

"C'mon. The girls would have a much easier time jerking you off."

I blushed and thought about all the hand jobs the girls had given me over the last couple of weeks. It seemed that not a day went by without one of the girls making me explode at least once. Sam and Naimh were still the most frequent culprits; both of them got a kick out of making me pop purely for the fun of it. For Mari, jacking my cock was more of a complement to our continuing makeout sessions, and she also loved letting me suck on her nipples at the same time. Zofi had stroked me to completion twice, both times with Sam present to watch and give pointers. Even Alice had fun playing with my dick, although she only did so on Fridays when the whole club got together, and she never once tried to make me cum.

Speaking of Fridays, those were the only days Belle handled my dick as well, and only for a few minutes before giving up her spot. If all five of the other girls were messing around with me, I couldn't bring myself to stop her. Everyone had to be in balance, right? But if it was just a small group like her, me, and Mari studying in her bedroom, the expression on my face made it clear I'd rather not cross that line of intimacy. I wouldn't stop her if she'd tried, but she never tested that resolve.

Fridays were also great for me because those were the days Sam and Naimh really wanted to show off. It seemed to become a competition between them to see which one of them could make me pop during a titfuck. Once, Naimh even got me off between her bubbly boobs in the hot tub. Alice shrieked and promptly climbed out of the water, insisting that we'd contaminated it.