The Bimbo App 04

Story Info
What's better than one mommy-bimbo but two?
7.4k words
4.63
42.6k
75

Part 10 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Bimbos are the Best

Eric Murphy

She's a naughty bimbo that needs to be punished!

The description for the Spanking Slut Bimbo just spoke to me. The perfect way to upgrade Tina, my former friend. She had been a bitch to me for the last few years, abandoning our friendship out of peer pressure.

And because she didn't like me jacking it to porn.

Well, now she was my bimbo. She was more than happy to do whatever I wanted. She smiled up at me along with my mother and sister. I hit the option. I gave her an ability. Now she was a Level 1 bimbo like my other two. Mom had over half of her bar filled towards Level 2. I was curious what would happen when she leveled.

"You've been naughty, Tina," I said to my bimbo-friend. Her green eyes lit up. She bounded to her feet, her red hair sweeping around her shoulders as she spun around and darted for the armrest of the couch. She bent over it and thrust out her rump at me.

"I have been so naughty!" she said, wiggling her ass at me. She was eager to be spanked.

"Damn," I muttered, watching her do that, her trimmed pussy dripping with her juices. "Damn, you are so hot, Tina."

"I feel so hot," she moaned. "Am I going to burn up? She put a hand over her forehead. "Do I have a fever! What if I'm sick!"

"You're... god, you're dumb," I groaned, rolling my eyes. "You're sexy. Gorgeous. Irresistible. That fucking ass... Shit, I have to spank it! Cherry!"

"Yes, yes, yes?" gasped my little sister. She bounced up and down, making her huge breasts bounce with her. They were so big on her petite frame. She had a happy look in her dull eyes.

"Why don't you sit on the couch so your pussy can be eaten out," I said.

"Right!" She darted for the couch, sat on it, and spread her legs wide like she thought I would be eating her out. "Ready!"

"No, no, so that Tina can eat you out," I said, rolling my eyes. "While I spank her. She can lick your pussy!"

"Oh," said Cherry. She turned on the couch and scooted closer. She tried to sit there, but she kept straining. "It's hard to sit here."

"Then lie down," I said as Tina started licking at my sister's trimmed, blonde bush.

"Yay!" Cherry fell back on the couch, her huge tits heaving. She had boobs as big as Mom's now thanks to the app. It was such a hot sight to witness. I loved it so much. This was all so wild what this new app let me do.

"Okay, okay," I said, my cock throbbing as I moved into position. "Mom!"

"Yes!" She perked up, all the bitchiness gone from her face. Just joy. She was so much happier now.

"Come here and suck my cock," I said, standing just to the side of Tina so I could spank her ass with my hand.

"Ooh, I love sucking your dick! It's so much fun!" Mom darted to me.

"Can I suck your cock," Tina moaned into Cherry's twat.

"No," I said. "You've been naughty!"

"Then you have to spank me!" gasped Tina, wiggling her rump. Her cute ass was begging for it. I put my hand on it. "Just slap me and smack me and whack me on the butt! I'm a naughty girl!"

"So naughty," I groaned as I squeezed her rump while she feasted on my sister's pussy.

Mom dropped to her knees before me and engulfed my cock. I shuddered as she swallowed my dick. That felt amazing. I loved the feel of her lips sliding down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. I groaned, loving what my mother did to my dick. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me.

I groaned, my face contorting with delight. I loved what she did to me. She bobbed her head, swirling her tongue around my cock and moaning about my dick. I groaned, squeezing my hand down on Tina's rump.

"Ooh, ooh, eating my pussy! Just eating my pussy!" sang Cherry. "That's with Tina's doing! She's eating my pussy! I love it oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, so much! Just so goody and good and amazeballing!"

Tina moaned, her tongue fluttering up and down my sister's cunt. I loved it. I drew back my hand, Mom sucking so hard on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. With such hunger. It was an amazing delight to have her mouth nursing on me like that.

She bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down my dick. It was fantastic to have her sucking me. It almost made me forget I was supposed to be spanking Tina's rump. My nuts twitched as Mom's warmth spread over me. My hand snapped down.

SMACK!

She moaned into my sister's cunt, a red blush spreading over Tina's rump.

"You were such a bad friend, but now you'll be a good one!" I groaned.

"I'll be the bestest best friend in the whole wide world!" gasped Tina, her body shuddering. "I'll suck your cock and ride your cock and fuck your cock and love your cock and suck your cock! Ooh, I'll be amazeballing!"

"Shit," I panted as she wiggled her hips, wanting to be spanked again. Mom nursing on my cock only made this more outstanding. My hand slapped down.

SMACK!

Tina groaned as I did that. Her butt-cheek blushed redder. The stinging slap of my hand on her ass made such a delicious sound. I drew back my hand, eager to do it again.

SMACK!

"You were such a cunt to me, Tina!"

SMACK!

"Just a fucking bitch!"

"I'm sorry!" she whimpered, her rump red, her head moving as she feasted on my sister's twat. "I'll be a good cunt to you. A good bitch! Fuck my cunt! My pussy! My naughty, naughty cunny! Please, please, I'll be good!"

SMACK!

"You will tell me you love me every day?" I groaned, Mom's tongue dancing around the crown of my cock.

"Yeppers!" she gasped. "I love you every day!"

SMACK!

"That's not what I... I mean... Each day, you'll say, 'I love you, Eric!'"

"I love you, Eric!" she cooed. "Yay, that's today's done. And I'll say it tomorrow. And the day after. And... What's after the day after?"

SMACK!

"Just remember to say it," I groaned, her ass growing so red now.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, her voice muffled by Cherry's cunt. "I love you, Eric! I love your cock and your spanks and your cum and your little sister's pussy!"

"She does!" squealed Cherry, her big boobs jiggling. She shook her head from side to side as I savored the way her tits heaved as she quivered there. She gasped out in delight. "Oh, she does oh, so much. It's amazeballing to have her eat me out!"

"Such a yummy pussy. I love your clit!" Tina paused, maybe to lick her like that. Cherry shuddered. "And your pussy lips."

Cherry gasped.

"And your pussy hole!"

"Ooh, ooh, swirl that tongue around in me!" my little sister moaned. "That's oh, so goody! Yay!"

SMACK!

"That's right," I groaned, Mom sucking so hard. My nuts twitched. "You love me! Love my sister's pussy! And my Mom's cunt!"

"Yes!" squealed Tina.

SMACK!

"Ooh, ooh, I love being spanked! You're so strong and domin... domin... eight... Domin eight... Strong! You're oh, so strong! I love it! Yay!"

SMACK!

I didn't pull my hand back. I squeezed her rump, the pressure in my balls hurtling towards that bursting point. She squealed into my little sister's pussy. I massaged her ass, my fingers reaching lower. To her dripping pussy. I slid through her curls and rubbed at her cuntlips.

"You'll be a good bimbo-friend," I groaned, sliding my fingers up and down her snatch.

"Always!" she moaned. "I'm your goody bimbo-friend! I love you! I love cumming! And sucking your dick! And being fucked by you! It's just the oh, so best!"

"The best!" squealed Cherry. "Ooh, ooh, I'm going to cum! Just shower you in my cunny cummy juices, Tina! Yay!"

"Fuck," I groaned, my fingers rubbing down Tina's pussy lips to her clit. I diddled her while I stared at her red ass. Seeing her spanked was so hot. My digits stroked over her bud. I rubbed hard at her pearl, polishing it.

As the pressure in my nuts swelled from Mom's wonderful sucking, I massaged Tina's clit. The bimbo moaned into my little sister's pussy. Cherry's head tossed from side to side. She grabbed her big boobs and squealed out in delight.

Her body bucked as she came. Her tits heaved and slapped together while she drowned Tina. I rubbed her clit in faster circles, the pleasure swelling in my balls. I shuddered, Mom nursing with passion as I diddled Tina's cunt.

"Shit!" I groaned, so close.

Tina squealed. Her pussy juices gushed out and bathed my hand. I loved the way she soaked my hand with her pussy cream. She drenched me with her passion as she licked up my little sister's pussy cream. It was too much.

I erupted.

I flooded Mom's mouth with my cum. My first bimbo moaned, gulping down my cum. She swallowed it all, nursing with such passion at my cock. I groaned at how amazing it felt. Just how awesome it was to baste her.

"Drink my cum, Mommy!" I grunted as she suckled on my dick.

More and more of my cum spurted into her mouth. I trembled, loving the way she gulped down my spunk. She swallowed it all. I loved erupting over and over again. Just pumping all that jizz into her mouth. It was such a rush.

A thrill.

Mom gulped it down while Tina and Cherry trembled through their orgasm. They both quivered. It was so exciting as I dumped more and more of my spunk into Mom's mouth. She swallowed it all as the pleasure shot through me.

The power that the Bimbo App had given me.

I had a harem now. Mom, my little sister, and Tina. God, I wanted more, too. Mrs. Mayers who liked to do her backyard yoga and make me so hard. Mrs. Juarez, my sexy physics teacher. Barbie Crest, the cheerleader.

I mean, fuck, her name was Barbie.

And there could be other women, too, but it was 27 Bimbo Crystals for my next one. It was a lot. I shuddered as Mom suckled on my dick. She nursed out those last drops of cum while I kept rubbing at Tina's pussy, her curls tickling my fingers.

"Fuck, you should be shaved," I muttered. What sort of college girl didn't shave her cunt? Even if she had been a virgin. "Tina, Cherry, I want you to shave each other's pussies! Go! Now!"

"Yes!" squealed Cherry. "Let's go, Tina! Shaving time!"

"Bald pussies!" Tina gasped as she ripped her face from between my little sister'spussy. They both scampered off as Mom kept nursing on my dick. Not hard, but gently. Enough to make me smile at how great it felt to have her doing that.

She nursed on me as I said, "And you, Mom, we're going to have fun."

She slid her mouth off my cock. "Ooh, ooh, I love having fun! It's just so much fun to have fun!"

"That's right," I said, holding out my hand to her. She took it, and I helped her up. "Just some relaxing fun. My cock in your pussy. Just where it belongs."

"It does," she cooed, looking so happy. She snuggled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I liked the feel of her doing that. Her big boob rubbed against me. I hummed as I led her out of the living room and up the stairs.

We passed the bathroom where the other two bimbos were giggling and laughing. I just knew they were going to make a mess. Just a terrible one in there, but I didn't care. I'd make them clean it up once I saw how sexy their bald pussies were.

I took Mom into her bedroom and to her neatly made bed. I pushed her down on it, loving the way her big boobs jiggled. She was so sexy. She looked at me with these eyes just begging for my cock. She was so lusty for it. Not nagging. Not bitching. Not staring down at me like she was disappointed in me.

She wanted me in every way possible.

"You love my cock, don't you, Mom?" I asked, shaking it.

"Oh, so much!" she squealed. "It makes me feel all sorts of yummy wummy! Warm and hot and outstandy! I love, love, love it!"

"Roll over on your side," I said as I set my phone on the nightstand.

She did, her big boobs piling together. I slid onto the bed behind her and spooned her. My cock thrust between her thighs and pushed against her bush. I gripped her breasts as I held her from behind. The giggles from the bathroom faded into the background. It was just so hot to spoon my mother.

I shifted my hips and pushed my cock up into her pussy lips. I loved the feel of her hot flesh engulfing me. I slid into her amazing pussy. Thanks to her specialization, she had the most amazing pussy to be in. I loved it so much.

I was back where I belonged. Back in my mother.

"Yes," she whimpered as I sank into her twat.

God, it was just a wonderful time to slide into her cunt. I sank to the hilt in her, loving the feel of her snatch around me. She felt just amazing. I savored the feel of her twat soaking about my dick. The heat melted down to my balls.

I drew back my cock. She gasped, her pussy squeezing down on me. I massaged her boobs and thrust back into her pussy. My bimbo-mommy moaned. I loved this. It was perfect to be in her like this. Just fantastic to be in her cunt. Just a wondrous delight.

"Mmm, yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "My bimbo-mommy has the best cunt!"

"My son has the biggest and bestest cock!" she moaned as I thrust into her. "So much bigger than my boss!"

"God, you are fucking him!" I groaned.

"I am?" she gasped. "I thought I was fucking you, Eric. Are you my boss?"

"No, no, I mean, you have sex with him," I panted, thrusting away at him.

"I suck his dick!" she said. "It's a small dick. Not a big, throbbing dick. Ooh, I'll have to suck his dick extra hard now! Just suck it and love it and..."

"No," I groaned, squeezing her tits. "You're all mine. You don't suck any guy's dick but mine, Mommy!"

"Okay!" she moaned as I thrust into her. "Ooh, ooh, you stretch out my pussy so much. I want you to cum in me! I need you to spurt all your cum into me. I love, love, love having cum in my pussy! Creampied cunts are the best! Yay!"

"Yes!" I grunted, thrusting harder at her pussy from behind. I drilled into her cunt, my fingers digging into her big boobs. "You're going to be dripping in my cum, Mommy!"

She squealed in delight, her cunt squeezing down on my cock. She held me tight as I fucked away at her. I pounded her snatch with such force. I loved how she clamped down on me. It was an incredible passion to have massaging my dick.

I pumped away at her, loving the feel of her snatch massaging my dick. She held me tight as I thrust into her juicy depths. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. My nuts brimmed with all the cum as I fucked my bimbo-mommy.

I reveled in the heat of her hot, tight cunt. I fucked into her with passion. I buried to the hilt in her twat again and again. My nuts slapped into her bush. I shuddered, loving being back in her pussy. She massaged the crown of my dick.

"Shit, Mommy, you're going to get my cum!" I groaned.

"Yay!" she squealed, her hot twat clamping down hard on my cock. "Cum! Jizz! Jism! Spunk! Seed! Man batter! Cock milk! Semen! I want it! I love it in pussy! I want my pussy filled with it all the time! Yes, yes, yes!"

I thrust harder at her. I fucked her from behind as fast as I could, burying my dick into her snatch. The pressure at the tip of my cock rose and rose with every thrust into her snatch. I pumped away at her. I wanted to just erupt again and again into her.

Just flood her with all my jizz. It would be incredible. The pressure in my nuts built and built with each thrust into her twat. She squeezed about me, trembling in my arms. Her moans echoed through her bedroom as I fucked her hard.

"Cum! Cum! Cummy cum!" she gasped as I slammed into her.

"That's right," I groaned. "My balls are full of my cum! I'm going to flood your snatch!"

"Yay!" she gasped, her body trembling. "Cum!" She quivered there and burst with delight. Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I shuddered, slamming into Mom's writhing cunt. The forbidden delight of her juicy snatch rippling around my cock was a treat to enjoy. I fucked to the hilt in her convulsing cunt. I savored the heat of her around me.

Mom suckled at me. She wanted my cum to spurt into her pussy. She craved to have my seed flooding her. Just pumping her full of all my spunk. It was just such a rush to think about that. I loved this so much.

"Cum!" she gasped. "Cum! Cum! Cum! Me want cum!"

I plowed to the hilt in her and erupted.

I spurted my cum into her cunt. I loved that so much. I savored the way her twat writhed around my dick. It was just an incredible thrill to cum in my mother. The thrill of incest flooded through me as I filled her pussy with my seed.

She gasped and moaned as her cunt writhed around my dick. She suckled at me with this wonderful pleasure. Stars burst across my vision as the ecstasy slammed into my mind. I squeezed her breasts.

I groaned with each eruption. I savored each explosion.

"Cum!" she breathed, her twat rippling around me. She massaged me with her hot twat, working out every drop of my jizz. "Mmm, my son's cum! Yum!"

She sounded so happy as I dumped the last of my cum into her snatch. I shuddered, my cock twitching in her snatch. I shuddered, loving this pleasure. I squeezed her breasts and kissed at her neck, feeling so amazing right now.

CHIME!

A notification from the Bimbo App. Had I gotten more referrals from my Instagram and TikTok posts. It was just a delight to have posted that on the internet. I was thrilled by the response so far. I had gotten enough referrals to get Tina.

I rolled over on my back and snagged my phone from where I'd left it on the nightstand. I opened the app and smiled. I had 24 Bimbo Crystals now. I had gained six more referrals. People were getting into the app, downloading their own life-changing program.

Then I noticed the Instagram notification. I had received a community strike. It had been removed for content. "Fuck."

"Mmm, fuck," Mom purred and rolled over. She snuggled against my side.

At least the TikTok video was still up. That was a more lewd place. I bet it could stay up there. I savored Mom's tits against my side. She had such soft boobs. It was a thrill to have her against me. I could just like lie here and take a nap.

I had a fun afternoon. Things were going to change. I bet I would have enough crystals to get Mrs. Juarez tomorrow. Or Barbie. God, I get I could sale that cheerleader's ass to make the money to get more bimbos. That was perfect.

I was just thinking about that when the doorbell rang.

DING-DONG!

The girls in the bathroom both squealed. I heard their feet rushing down the hallway to the stairs. They were racing down the stairs naked to answer the door and... Shit!

I rolled out of bed and from my mom. "Wait!" I cried as I burst out of her bedroom and hit the stairs. "Don't open the door!"

The front door opened. I heard a woman gasp. Then Tina squealed, "Hey, Mommy!"

"We shaved our pussies, Mrs. Waters," my little sister said. "See! See! Aren't they so bald!"

"What are you doing, young lady!" Mrs. Waters cried. I stood at the top of the stairs, naked. I could just see Tina and Cherry standing before the door, Tina's mother just before them.

"Shaving my pussy!" squealed Tina. "And Cherry's! We shaved each other's pussy and now we have bald cunnies! Isn't that super, duper cool!"

"Are you high?" hissed Mrs. Waters. "What has gotten into you?"

"Eric's cock!" Tina bounced up and down, her reddened ass quivering. "It was so big and thick and made me cum oh, so good!"

"You come with me right now, young lady!" snarled Mrs. Waters.

Shit, shit, shit. What did I do? I didn't have enough crystals to bimbofy Mrs. Waters. This was a fucking disaster.

She seized her daughter's arm and pulled on Tina. The girl squealed in delight. She threw her arms around her mother's neck and kissed her. My jaw dropped as Mrs. Waters struggled in her daughter's arms, trying to pull away.

Tina pulled her mother into the house. I started descending the stairs as Tina kissed her mother with such enthusiasm. Cherry closed the door behind them. I was shocked by this. What was Tina doing? I mean, it was hot seeing her kissing her brunette mother.