The Bimbo App 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hardly a bimbo in this one department.

We checked out. I paid with Mrs. Juarez's credit card and headed home. Groceries were put away, and Mom made us the best fucking turkey sandwiches of all time. I don't know if it was the ingredients or just that special Mommy Bimbo touch, but they were fantastic.

* * *

I grinned when I spotted the taxi dropping Barbie off from her time whoring herself out today. She popped out of the front of the cab, licking her lips from paying the cabbie. She wore her slutty cheerleader outfit just dripping in cum.

She skipped right up to the front door, her blonde hair flying behind her. She came inside and looked so delicious. She rushed up to hug and kiss me, but she had some of the cabby's jizz on her mouth.

"Hey, shower!" I said. "Get cleaned up."

"Oh, right," she said and flounced off.

I smiled and looked at my account. She had made $11,650. I turned it into Bimbo Crystals, adding 292 to my total. I know had 857 Bimbo Crystals. Such relief swept through me. Even spending the 60 Bimbo Crystals on those perks today, I had enough.

I needed 729 for my next bimbo.

"Mrs. Mayers," I said as I headed for the back of the house. Her backyard yoga was about to begin. "Mmm, you are going to put on a show for me!"

To be continued...