The Bimbo App 19

Story Info
The bimbos are joining the mile-high club!
7.4k words
4.52
11.4k
18

Part 25 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbos Fly Through the Naughty Skies

Eric Murphy

I climbed up the stairs to the private jet, my heart pounding with excitement. I felt so special as I reached the top and entered the plane. It was small. Way smaller than a commercial airliner, but it didn't have to be that big to take myself and my harem of bimbos. The seats were all plush, one on each side of the aisle. Pairs of them faced each other with small tables between them.

I stepped aside to let my bimbos come on board.

Nurse Tina came on first with her cap in place and her hands cuffed before her. She had her collar on but no leash. She giggled and darted to a seat, clearly exited. My mother followed, her boobs jiggling in her tight top.

I smacked her on the ass.

"We get to fly!" she squealed. "Vroooooom!"

She held out her arms like she was a plane. She took her seat, bouncing in place. So did Mrs. Waters when she came on board in her dress. She was looking so happy. Her husband had fucked her last night, spending all his extra paycheck to enjoy her body. Barbie bounced on, her hair flying behind and the skirt of her maid's uniform rustling. Mrs. Mayers followed wearing a pair of yoga pants.

I smacked her ass, too.

"Ooh, ooh, this will be so much funny fun!" Mrs. Juarez said. My Hispanic teacher was so excited. Her husband had called this morning, wanting to pay to fuck her. He'd have to wait until we got back. "Yay!"

"Yay!" Mrs. Mayers squealed.

My little sister Cherry was the last on board, her big boobs bouncing in her top. She threw her arms around me and hugged me. She rubbed her face into my chest. "We're gonna go flyie fly in a plane! Ooh, ooh, that's so neaty!"

"Yes, it is," I said and escorted her to the seats. My women were all bouncing in their seats. "Put your seat belts on. Buckle up. Do you need help, Nurse Tina!"

"Nope!" she said. "I can always bindy me up! See!" She buckled up with ease, beaming at me. "Because I lovey you oh so muchy much!"

"Love you, too," I told my bimbo-girlfriend. She looked so pride that she buckled her seatbelt with her hands cuffed.

The other bimbos managed to get buckled up. I sat down on the first seat with Cherry taking the one before me. She bounced on it then ripped off her top. Her big boobs jumped out. They were so large and lush. My cock throbbed.

Then she darted over and sat on my lap, straddling me. I shuddered as her big boobs were jiggling before me. She smiled at me, looking so naughty there. There is a naughty gleam in her eyes. I wrapped the seatbelt around us both and buckled it up behind her.

"Ooh, ooh, how do planeys fly?" asked Barbie. My bimbo-maid was sitting across the aisle. "It's all metally and bigger than a birdie and they're so small and have feathers and the plane is all metally!"

"It's arrowy dynamites!" said Mrs. Juarez. The teacher nodded solemnly. "The arrows are all explosivey and they go boom beneath the wings and that makes all this lifty lift that pushes the jetty plane up, up, up, up into the skies. Arrowy dynamites!"

She was sort of right.

"Wow," Barbie said. "But aren't booms dangermous?"

"Jetty planes can take it, mi gatitaiiii!" Mrs. Juarez clapped her hands together.

"Boom!" Cherry said and bounced on me, her boobs sliding over my face. "Yay! I want to flyie through the skyies like a birdy!"

Her breasts felt so wonderful on my face. I turned my head and latched on. I loved the feel of her nipple in my mouth. I suckled on her. The taste of her breast milk filled my mouth. The creamy delight poured down my throat.

The plane started moving backward. My bimbos all squealed in delight as we were moving. Mrs. Water cried out, "We're flying! Yay!"

"Vrooooom!" my mother called out.

I let the excitement of my bimbos wash over me. They were having fun. They always did. They lived in such a simple world. One that was free of worry. They just were endlessly happy and horny. I was glad about that.

Only I had to worry about things. I was their man. It felt right.

I slid my hands up my sister's thighs and grabbed her rump. I gripped her ass as I suckled from her breast milk. The jet stopped going backward. We stayed sill for a minute before the jet started forward. I just kept drinking my sister's breast milk. I gulped down every drop of it that I could.

Her hands shot down between us. She found the fastener of my pants. With a deft motion, she had my fly open and her hand reaching in. She found my cock and pulled me out. I loved the feel of her warm hand as I nursed from her.

"Biggie brother's biggie cock!" she squealed and pressed me against her wet pussy. "I lovey your biggie cock and your thickie dick and your biggie cock! It's the bestyest best cock in the wholly whirly world!"

"It is!" Tina shouted in agreement. "I lovey your cock oh, so muchy much, Eric. As much as I lovey you! I lovey you so muchy! More than all the stars in the skies. And that minfinity!"

Minfinity? Still, her words sent a flush of warmth through me. I popped my mouth off my little sister's nipple. "I love you more than all the stars, too, Tina!"

She squealed in delight, so happy. I loved making my bimbos happy. Especially with my cock. Cherry gasped in delight as she plunged her pussy down my cock. She took every inch of my dick in her pussy. I loved having all that hot pussy wrapped around me.

It was a perfect delight. My hands kneaded her ass. I gripped her rump, savoring her hot flesh around me. Her incestuous sheath felt so perfect. I latched onto her nipple again and suckled from my little sister.

She moaned as I did that. I loved how she did that. She groaned in delight as I nursed on her. I suckled with all my might on her. I loved how she gasped as I did that. I flicked my tongue around her nub while her pussy gripped my cock.

The plane turned and stopped. Then the engines revered up. My sister's cunt squeezed down on me.

"It's the arrowy esplosions!" cried Mrs. Juarez.

The jet launched forward, pressing my little sister's pussy down my cock. She wrapped her arms around my head and held me tight as the plane launched down the runway and lifted into the air. That really force my sister's cunt down my cock.

The bimbos were cheering as the plane soared up into the sky I ripped my mouth off my sister's nipple and glanced out the window to see the airport falling away. The cars on the highway grew so small.

Clouds engulfed the plane.

We climbed higher and higher through the mist. It was unnerving. I gripped my sister's rump, my cock throbbing in her pussy. She gasped and started bouncing on me, working her cunt up and down my cock. She held me tight with that wonderful snatch.

"Fuck," I groaned as the plane burst out of the clouds and into the sunlight. Mount Rainier loomed in the distance, the glacier-shrouded peak rising high.

The plane turned.

My bimbos were laughing and giggling as I just enjoyed my little sister's cunt squeezing around my cock. She held me tight as we rose into the air. I loved the way she gripped me. It was such a delicious feeling to have her tight cunt around my dick.

She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her cunt around my cock. I loved how amazing that felt. It was just such a hot delight to have her juicy cunt around my dick. I loved that wonderful pussy. I enjoyed that hot snatch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned as my sister bounced on my dick. Her boobs rubbed into my face.

"Biggie brother's biggie dick!" she gasped, her blonde pigtails swaying around her face. "Ooh, ooh, ooey ooh, that's so goody great! I lovey dovey lovey having your biggie cock in my juicy pussy!"

"Me, too," I groaned, savoring my little sister's hot snatch around me.

I latched onto her nipple again. I suckled on her nub. It was just a hot delight to gulp down her sweet breast milk as she worked her pussy up and down my dick. She held me tight with that hot cunt. It was just an amazing rush to feel her riding me.

She slammed her cunt down my cock then slid up my shaft. I loved how tight her snatch was. She had an amazing pussy. The incestuous rush of delight swept down my cock and soaked my balls. I gripped her ass, squeezing her.

My sister bounced on my cock. She was just such a wonderful slut. An amazing little sister. All little sisters should ride her brother's dick like this. I groaned, gulping down her sweet and creamy breast milk. The warmth suffused my stomach and down to my balls.

"Ooh, ooh, biggie brother's biggie dick!" Cherry gasped out over and over again while the other bimbos were getting restless.

Seatbelts came off. Clothes came off. They were all moving about. Kissing and smooching and getting naughty with each other. A harem of bimbos was forever able to entertain itself with endless lesbian passion.

I nursed hard on my little sister's breasts. Her creamy milk gushed into my mouth as she plunged her cunt down my cock. She took all my dick in her hot twat before she slid back up me. She held me tight and sent such pleasure rushing through me.

It was an amazing delight to feel. The heat washed through me as she plunged down my cock again. She took all of my dick. It was so magnificent to feel her that delicious snatch plunging up and down my cock. She held me tight.

She massaged me with that hot snatch of hers. She drove me wild with that delicious snatch. It was perfect having her cunt massaging me. I savored every last second of her hot pussy riding me. She felt incredible about me. It was fantastic to feel.

An amazing rush to have all that pleasure building and building in me. I gulped down her breast milk as she rode me. She gasped louder and louder. She held me to her fat nipple as her cunt massaged me.

"I'm gonna cummy cum on your biggie dick, biggie brother!" she moaned. "Because I lovey you and your thickie dick!"

"Lovey your biggie brother," Mom said. "That's what good littlely sisters do!"

"Yes!" squealed Cherry as she impaled her cunt down my cock. "Biggie brother!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock. I groaned as my sister's pussy convulsed with wild passion around me. She climaxed hard. I savored that hot passion. It was an incredible rush to have all that hot cunt spasming around me.

I ripped my mouth off her nipple. The melony aftertaste of her breast milk lingered in my mouth as I gripped her ass. Her hot cunt suckled at me. The pressure in my balls swelled and swallowed. I groaned as I erupted.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

I basted my sister's pussy with my cum, joining the mile-high club. I groaned as I pumped her cunt full of my cum. It was an incredible thrill to flood my little sister with my spunk. Maybe I was breeding her this time.

If I hadn't bred her already.

I shuddered as I pumped blast after blast of cum into her snatch. Her hot cunt rippled and writhed around my cock. I loved that delicious pussy suckling at me. My hands gripped her rump. I held her tight as I dumped my jizz in her.

I flooded her cunt with all that spunk. I soared like the plane did as the rapture slammed through me. The explosive ecstasy shot me into the euphoric skies. Her hot pussy suckled at me, spasming around my cock as I filled her up.

"Biggie brother's cummies!" she gasped.

"Yes," I growled, savoring her hot twat suckling at me. "Shit!"

I erupted one last time into my little sister's cunt. I dumped my jizz into her as the pleasure swept through me. I shuddered as I unbuckled the seatbelt from around us. I panted as her pussy spasmed around me one more time.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she moaned. "Such yummy cummies in me!"

"Yep," I groaned as she slid her twat off me. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. Her hot snatch gripped me. She held me tight with that wonderful pussy. She massaged me with her hot twat. I loved how she worked her cunt up and down my dick. "Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great!"

"Yep," I said. "Mom, want to clean up my little sister's pussy?"

"I always want to clean!" Mom squealed. "And cook! I love cookying and cleanying up cummies from my daughter's pussy cunt!"

"Then get to it," I said as Cherry sat down in her seat. The naughty cutie spread her legs wide, her shaved pussy dripping with cum.

Mom pulled away from Barbie and darted over, leaving barbie licking her lips coated in Mom's pussy juices. Mom knelt before the chair, her ass pointed at me. I slipped off my chair and knelt behind mom, my dick wet with pussy cream.

I pressed my cock into her butt-crack as she licked my cum out of Cherry's pussy. My little sister gasped, her big boobs jiggling. The floor of the plane vibrated beneath my knees. We flew to New York while I was having an orgy.

Private jets were amazing.

I pressed my cock into my mother's butt-crack. I slid down and down until I found her anal ring. I drilled against my mother's backdoor. She moaned into my little sister's sloppy cunt as her asshole stretched open and swallowed my cock.

I slipped into her velvety sheath. I loved how my mother's anal sheath engulfed my cock. Her hot flesh massaged me. It was such a delicious treat. I sank deeper and deeper into my mother's bowels. I reveled in her hot grip on me.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's so good, Mom!"

"It's so goody great!" she moaned, throwing a look over her shoulder, her lips smeared in pussy cream and cunt.

"Keep eating my twaty twat, Mommy!" gasped Cherry.

"Oh, righty!" Mom giggled. "I forgot!" She turned her head and started lapping at my little sister again. "Yummy nummy cummies in my daughter's pussy!"

I smiled at that as my cock throbbed in my mother's asshole. I was all the way in her. I loved that treat. It was perfect to feel wrapped around my cock. Just a delicious thrill. I was so ready for that delight. She felt amazing about me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. That's so good. I'm going to fuck your asshole so hard!"

"Yay!" Mom squealed. She squeezed her bowels around my cock. "I lovey your biggie dick!"

I grinned as I fucked my mother's asshole. She held me tight in her velvety sheath. I loved that. It was an incredible thrill to have her asshole massaging my dick as I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her, making her butt-cheeks jiggle.

She feasted on my little sister, licking up all my cum as I thrust away at her bowels. I fucked my mother hard and fast. I thrust into her anal sheath again and again. I loved how she gripped me with that hot asshole of hers.

It was an awesome moment to have her bowels squeezing about my cock. She held me tight with that hot asshole. I loved every last second of it. This was an amazing moment. Just fantastic to enjoy. I loved it so much.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so fucking good!"

I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked her bowels hard and fast. I pounded her with everything that I had. It was just a wonderful rush to bury into her anal sheath. I slammed deep and hard into her bowels. I fucked her with force.

She moaned into my little sister's pussy. Cherry quivered, her big boobs swaying back and forth. She gripped them and squeezed them. She squealed as milk shot from them and splashed on our mother's back.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as I buried deep into her bowels. "Shit, that's good!"

"So goody good!" Mom groaned as I buried into her bowels. "I lovey it!"

The other bimbos were having fun. Barbie now was licking at Mrs. Water's pussy while Tina was masturbating, her cuffed hands between her thighs, her nurse cap perched on her fiery hair. Mrs. Mayers was bent over while Mrs. Juarez licked at her cunt from behind. I loved watching all that lesbian passion filling the private jet as I fucked my mother's asshole.

Especially as I fucked my mother in the ass. I pounded her bowels. I rammed into her again and again. I loved how she moaned as I fucked her bowels. I thrust to the hilt in her again and again. She had such a tight asshole that squeezed about my cock. I loved it so much. She held my dick in that velvety grip.

It was magnificent to feel her bowels wrapped around my dick. I groaned as I pounded her with everything that I had. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I pounded her anal sheath with all my dick.

It was spectacular to fuck her asshole. She moaned into my sister's pussy, licking up all that cum as the private jet echoed with passion. The sounds reverberated around us. I loved the passion rising over the hum of the engines.

"Shit," I groaned as I buried into my mother's asshole. "Are you going to cum on my dick, Mom?"

"Mommies always cummy so hard on their son's biggie dicks!" she moaned. "I lovey being butty-fucked by you! Fucky my buttyhole! Ooh, ooh, I lovey that oh so muchy much!"

I slammed hard into my mother's asshole, her velvety flesh massaging the crown of my cock. The pleasure shot down my shaft and soaked through my balls as they slapped into her flesh. The loud smack echoed around us.

It was so exciting to hear as I fucked into her bowels. I pounded her hard. I thrust to the hilt in her anal sheath. She gripped me with that amazing sheath, building me toward my climax while she drove my little sister nuts.

"Oh, Mommy! Mommy!" gasped Cherry. "Such a goody naughty mommy all likedying my pussy and lappying out all of the cummies and the creamies and making me feel so amazeying greaty great!"

"You're so nummy yummy!" Mom groaned. "Ooh, such a nummy daughter!"

Cherry tossed her head, her big boobs heaving and pigtails flying. She squirmed on her seat, humping her pussy against our mother's lips. I loved the sight as I fucked into Mom's tight asshole, her butt-cheeks jiggling from the impact.

It was just such a wonderful rush to bury into her asshole. I loved every second of fucking my mother's asshole. I buried into her with hard strokes. Powerful ones. It was an amazing moment to fuck her anal sheath.

I pounded her bowels. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I loved how she squeezed down on me. She held me tight as I thrust to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I fucked her with such force. Her anal sheath gripped me.

"Fuck!" I groaned, hurtling closer.

"Mommy!" gasped Cherry. "Such a naughty goody lovey dovey mommy!"

My little sister bucked through her orgasm. Her big boobs smacked together. They rippled from the impact as I slammed to the hilt in my mother's asshole. She squeezed down on me, holding me with that amazing anal sheath.

I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels. Mom groaned into my little sister's pussy, drowning in cunt cream as I fucked her anal sheath hard. I loved how she squealed in delight. Her asshole convulsed around me.

"Cummies!" she squealed in my sister's pussy.

"Yay!" cheered Cherry.

Her flesh spasmed about my cock in such an exciting way. I loved it so much. I savored that heat sweeping through me. She had such an amazing anal sheath that suckled at me. I groaned with every second of her nursing at me.

"Fuck!" I gasped, the pleasure rippling around my cock. It was an incredible thrill. "Shit, shit, shit!"

I buried to the hilt in my mother's asshole and erupted. Ecstasy shot through me. I grunted and pumped her bowels full of my jizz. I savored that wonderful passion washing around me as I dumped more and more of my cum into her bowels.

I filled her up with all my jizz. I savored that heat sweeping through me. She had such an amazing asshole. It was a rush spurting over and over into her anal sheath. I loved how her bowels spasmed around me. It was an incredible delight.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's so fucking good. Yes!"

"My son's cummies!" Mom squealed.

"Cummies!" gasped Cherry as she squirmed on her chair.

I erupted again and again into her bowels. I loved that heat sweeping through me. It was just a perfect rush. I shuddered, erupting again and again into her anal sheath. The pleasure swept through me. Stars burst across my vision.