The Bimbo App 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Eric, you're cummies are the besty best!" squealed Mrs. Mayers.

"I lovey them oh so muchy much!" groaned Mrs. Waters.

"Fuck," I grunted as I plastered their features in my pearly cum.

My ecstasy slammed through me with each eruption. I loved coating them in my seed. I groaned, the rapture rushing through me again and again. I fired the last of my cum on them as the pair of them quivered in delight. They dripped with jizz.

Then Mrs. Waters turned her head and started licking my jizz off Mrs. Mayers's cheeks. The pair of them licked up my spunk. The MILFs were having so much fun gathering up my spunk. I loved it. This was a delicious experience.

My heart pounded in my chest as I loved this pleasure sweeping through me. I savored every moment of it. I felt so damned good. Just fucking awesome. My heart hammered in my chest. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned, savoring this pleasure. "Ooh, that's so good. That's just what I need."

They both looked up at me and cooed, "Thank you for the cummies, Eric!"

My phone dinged. I grabbed it and saw that I had a video ready for BimboVids. I clicked and saw I could title it. "Mrs. Waters and MILF Friend Enjoy a Facial." That should be good. I set the price to buy the VOD. It was short. $5. Why not?

I published it then it asked if I wanted to share it. I smiled and shared it with both Mr. Waters and Mr. Mayers. They were both cucks. It might be midnight here in New York, but it was just after 9 PM in Washington.

"I'll check it out," Mr. Waters said. "Looks hot."

And just like that, I had my first sale. This was amazing. I had to get my bimbos up and make more of these vids with Mrs. Waters.

To be continued...