The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 14

Story Info
The movie starlet has one hot and wild vacation!
7.4k words
4.7
3.8k
4

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 10/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Movie Starlet's Wild Bimbo Vacation

Zenmaya Maria Davis

"Oh, my," I groaned as Ken pulled his cock out of my asshole. I had never enjoyed being sodomized by producers and agents and directors to get parts and rolls, but when Ken did it in this wonderful resort, it was amazing.

His mother licked at my pussy, sending a shiver through me. I rose off her face, his cum trickling out of my asshole. I was in the private dining room of the resort, having dinner with him and his bimbo-mother. She was one of the cooks. I should be against incest, but...

Nothing was taboo in this resort.

Nothing.

I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth wide to swallow his dirty dick. Another thing I had done to get rolls, but now I wanted to do it for him. While here. I wanted to be an utter slut on vacation. He smile down at me as I slid my lips over his cock.

"Zenmaya Maria," he groaned. "Fuck, you're one of the hottest movie starlets. Suck my dick."

I purred around his cock, working my mouth up and down his dick. The sour flavor of my asshole suffused my taste buds. My tongue flicked around his rod. I loved how good he tasted. I nursed with such might on him.

I loved every second of sliding my lips up and down his cock. I suckled with force. I nursed with passion on him. He groaned as I did. I suckled with such passion on his dick as his mother dropped to the floor behind me. The busty, Hawaiian MILF gripped my butt-cheeks.

"My goody son's yummy nummy cummies in your bootyhole!" she squealed. "Yay!"

I moaned as she pressed her face into my butt-crack. I shuddered as she rimmed me, licking up her son's cum spilling out of my backdoor. It felt so great. I loved what she was doing to me. She danced her tongue around my sphincter, the heat washing through me.

"Damn, Mom," groaned Ken. He was a handsome stud. A Hawaiian with such a strong body. My age, early twenties, and he owned this resort. All these bimbo-sluts. "Shit!"

I savored sucking my sour musk off his big dick. I loved every second of doing it. My butt-cheeks squeezed about his mother's face as she rimmed me. She purred against my asshole as she stroked her tongue over that puckered hole, gathering up her son's jizz.

My asshole tingled as she worked. I groaned around her son's dick. I suckled on Ken's big rod, working my mouth up and down his shaft. His mother's tongue swirled over my backdoor before she pushed against it.

She wiggled it into me.

I groaned around his cock as she pressed her tongue into my asshole. I shuddered at her doing that. It felt so good to have her sliding into my anal sheath. She flicked around in me. It was so good to feel her doing that. I loved it. I savored it.

I groaned around his dick, the sour flavor of my asshole fading. It was almost gone. My tongue danced around him, buffing his cock clean. He slid his fingers through my hair. He stared down at me with such heat in his eyes.

"Zenmaya fucking Maria," he groaned. "Shit, that's good!"

"So goody greaty good," his mother purred into my asshole before thrusting her tongue into my backdoor.

I shuddered as she swirled around in me. She scooped his cum out of me, such a naughty mommy. I felt so dizzy from what she did to me. It was wild. Her tongue teased me as I loved her son's cock. I suckled on him, loving him. Drool ran down my chin.

He slid his fingers through my hair. He stared down at me with such intensity in his eyes as I loved his cock with my mouth. It was so much fun to do this. I suckled on him with everything that I had. I loved him with passion.

I swirled my tongue around his big dick. I suckled on him with passion. I worked my mouth up and down his dick. I suckled hard on him, enjoying every last second of having his dick in my mouth. I nursed with passion on him. My cheeks hollowed.

"Shit, shit, shit!" he groaned. "That's good. Damn, Zenmaya Maria. You know how to suck dick!"

I winked at him, purring with the joy of this moment. I flicked my tongue around his rod. I loved suckling on him. I wanted to just make him cum. I craved to have all his spunk spurting into my mouth. I wanted it all while his mother wiggled that tongue around in my asshole.

She searched for his cum in me. I felt so good as she did that while her hand slid up my thigh. She cupped my pussy and rubbed at it. I moaned around his cock as she found my pierced clit. She rubbed at my bud, shifting around the ring threaded through it and making me shiver.

I suckled hard on his dick. I nursed on him with passion. He groaned as I did that all while his mother diddled my pierced clit, shifting the ring. That naughty bimbo rubbed it in fast circles while her tongue danced in my anal sheath.

So good.

I suckled hard on her son's cock as she diddled me. She drove me wild. I shuddered as she massaged my clit. Her fingers flicked the ring back and forth. My butt-cheeks clenched about her face as I rose toward that wonderful moment when I would cum.

It built so fast thanks to her silky touch. My cheeks hollowed as I worked my lips up and down Ken's cock. He stared down at me, his finger sliding through my hair. His dick twitched in my mouth, his precum growing saltier.

"That's fucking it," he groaned. "Shit, Zenmaya Maria! You're such a good cocksucker."

"Goody cockysuckers go to heaven!" his mother moaned.

I shuddered in delight. What a hot idea. I wanted to go to heaven. I suckled with all my might on his big dick. I nursed on him with everything. My butt-cheeks clenched about his mother's face as she rimmed me. It was wild.

Her tongue wiggled around in my asshole as her fingers massaged my pierced clit. She worked over my bud, flicking the jewelry adorning it. I groaned around his cock, suckling so hard. I stared up into his eyes. His face twisted with pleasure, his precum so salty in my mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" he roared and erupted.

His hot cum spurted into my mouth. He flooded me with his spunk. I groaned, savoring all that jizz splashing against the back of my mouth. I groaned, loving that delight. I gulped it down as he erupted again and again.

He pumped his spunk into my mouth. He flooded me with all that he had. It was so good to have all that wonderful spunk spurting from his cock. I enjoyed it, my butt-cheeks squeezing round his mother's face.

Her fingers flicked my clit ring as I swallowed his cum.

Sparks burst.

I squealed as I came.

His jizz spurted into my mouth over and over as the waves of rapture washed through my body. Stars flashed across my vision as I gulped down that wonderful cum. I swallowed every last spurt of his jizz that he had as I drowned in ecstasy.

"Fuck," he groaned, erupting one more time.

I gulped down his cum and ripped m mouth off his cock, gasping. "Oh, yes, yes, Mama Kamalani! That's so good!"

"Cockysucker!" she squealed as my pussy juices soaked her mouth.

I held Ken's hips as the rapture swept through me. It was so intense to have all that bliss washing through my body. I felt amazing. My entire body trembled with this delight. It was just so wild. Stars danced over my vision.

I loved this resort. I savored being here as my orgasm peeked in me. This was where I needed to be. It was an amazing holiday. I was so glad to get away from Hollywood, my agents, my hangers-on, and all that bullshit so I could relax.

* * *

Kamalani Kekoa - The Bimbo Cook

"I have got to sit on your face again, Mama Kamalani," purred the oh so sexy wexy movie starlet.

"Yay!" I cooed and laid down on my back. "Sitty on my face, guesty-poo! I'll licky your cunty and make you cummy so hardy and goody and greaty!"

"Yes, she will," my amazeying son said. Mistery Keone was just the bestiest boy a bimboy-mommy could ever have.

The starlet sat on my face, plantying her sweetie pussy on my face. She had a piercey clit. I lickyed the ring, batting it back and forth as she squirmed on me. She moaned in delighty joy as my son lifted my hips.

"Are you gonna fucky me, Mistery Keone?" I whimpered, so wanting my son's biggie dick back in my pussy where he belongied.

"Yes, I am, Mom," he said, nuzzling his thicky cock into my pussy lips. "Love being in you."

"Yes, yes, fuck your mother," moaned the guesty-poo as I batted her clitty ring. "Oh, god, she is so good eat eating pussy."

"Pussy-lickers also go to heaven," I moaned and tongued her. I thoughty I heard that in church.

My son thrusty his mighty rod into my tightie cunt. I gasped in delighty joy at the incestuousy delight. He all filled me uppy with his wondermus cock. I was so happy wappy to have my son's hugey dick in my naughty pussy.

Just where he belongied. Yeppers.

I squeezed down on him, savoring having that biggie cock in me. It was so greaty to have him burying into my pussy and stretchying me out. He pumpied away at me. He fuckyed me so hardy. I loveyed it so muchy much.

He pumpied innie and outie of me. I lickyed at the guesty-poo's famousy pussy. I lappied at her, loveying the flavor of her sweetie pussy. I thrusty my tonguey into her depths and swirly dwirly around in her. She gasped on me.

"Oh, my god, your mother's such a great pussy eater!" she whimpered. "She's going to heaven!"

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled, fuckying me so hardy with his greaty cock. I was such a lucky bimboy-mommy to have him. "Fuck, Mom! I love that tight pussy!"

"I lovey your biggie cock in my pussy all fuckying me and makying me feel so greaty good!" I moaned into the starlet's nummy cunty hole.

I flickyed my tongue all around in her. I just stirryed her up. It was so muchy fun. She whimpered on me, her cunt clenching about my tongue. Her clitty ring rubbed on my lower lip as I swirledy about in her snatch.

It was so much fun to feasty on her. She tasted so goody. I groaned into her as my son fuckyed me. He pumped his hugey cock in and out of my pussy. He slammed into me and made me feel all amazeying. Just so glorious.

I trembled as she pumped away at me. He fuckyed me with such great joy. He drove me all wild. I loveyed it so muchy much. I was so happy to have him burying into me over and over again. It was so awesomey. Just so wondermus.

He thrusty into me. He fuckyed so hardy into me. I groaned and squeezedy my assyhole down on him. He pumped all away at me. He fucked me with such amazeying strokes. My son was such a studly stud. I loveyed him with all my heart and all my pussy.

"Fuck, Mom!" he grunted, all fuckying me so hardy.

"Yes, yes, fuck your mother," Zenmaya Maria moaned, my tongue all flickying her clitty ring. I batted it back and forth. "Yes, yes, I'm going to drown you, Mama Kamalani!"

"Drowny me in pussy juices!" I squealed, my pussy clamping down on that biggie rod all fuckying me so hard. "Ooh, ooh, my son is poundying my naughty cunty hole. Just poundying me! Mistery Keone, I lovey you!"

"Fucking love you, too, Mom," he groaned, burying his tabooy cock into my juicy cunty hole.

My orgasmy delight all builty in me as he fuckyed me with his hugey cock. My pussy clamped all downy on him as he buried into me with his boldy strokes. I shuddered, my tongue battying that cutie clitty ring.

Zenmaya Maria squirmed on me, her sweetie juices soaking my lips. She moaned, her butty-cheeks clenching before my face. She groundy her snatch on my face. I loveyed doveyed that as I suckled on her piercey clit.

"Shit!" the movie starlet moaned. "Mama Kamalani. That's so good. I'm going to cum!"

"Drown my mother!" my goody woody son groaned as he fucked me with his goody woody cock.

So biggie and thicky and woody and hardy and hugey. I loveyed doveyed being all fillyed with my son's wondermus rod. The incesty cock buried to the hilt in me. I squeezedy my cunty hole down on him, so closey to bursting.

I suckyed hard on the cutie's clitty. I batted her naughty ring with my tongue and made her moan. My orgasmy delight was so closey to burstying in me. I wanted to explodey with my goody feelings and milky my son's cock.

"Oh, Mama Kamalani!" gasped Zenmaya Maria. "That's so amazing. Fuck!"

Her back arched as her pussy juices gushed out. She flooded my mouth with all of her passion. It was just so good to have it flooding out of her cunt and drowning me. I loved it. I licked at her. I tongued her with all that I had.

It was so yummy to drown in her all her pussy creamies. My son buried his biggie cock into my pussy and all the goody delights bursty in me. I gasped in joyful joy, my cunty hole writhing around his incesty cock.

"Fuck, Mom!" he groaned, thrusting away at my writhing pussy hole.

"Cum in your mother!" Zenmaya Maria howled as she drownyed me with all her nummy pussy cream. All that sweetie delight. "Flood her!"

"Yes!" he snarled and buried to the hilt in my cunty hole. His cock erupted and floodyed me with all his jizzies. "Mom!"

Hot spurts of cummies flooded my incesty pussy. I loveyed doveyed all my son's jizzies filling me up. He pumped them into my womb. My biggies boobs all jiggled and wiggled as I trembled through the greaty joy.

Waves of happy delight washed out of my cunty hole and drowned my thoughts with goody bliss. I whimpered, lickying at Zenmaya Maria's sweetie pussy. I tonguied her, workying out all those yummy and nummy cummies.

It was such a wondermus time. I was so thanky for it. Just so thanky to have all that rapturey joy washying through me. I felt so greaty. Just so goody. I could floaty away from all the incesty good feelings that my son gave me with his jizzies spurting into me.

"Shit, shit, Mom!" he gasped.

"Oh, fuck this is so kinky," the guesty-poo moaned, her clitty ring rubbying into my lips.

I tongued her as my pussy milked out all my son's cummies from his hairy balls. I worked them all out with my wickedy pussy. I felt so greaty good. I could just floaty away. That was how awesomey I felt righty now. I trembled as I licked her pussy.

Mistery Keone pumped the lasties of his cummies into my pussy. I felt so goody as my pleasure all diedy away. I shuddered, just quivering with all these wondermus feelings that I enjoyed. I was so happy for them all.

"Mmm, now for some dessert," my son said. "Some mommy breast milk."

"Oh, my," Zenmaya Maria purred. "That sounds delicious."

"Yesy it does!" I groaned, so eager to breasty feed them.

My son pulled his dick out of my pussy and I sat up, lickying my sweetie lips. I sat on the table, my biggie tits all jiggling. They both leaned in and cupped my breasts. Their lips engulfed my nipples. They suckyed.

Hardy.

My milk all flowyed into their hungry mouths. They gulpied down my breasty milk. I shuddered, so happy to breastyfeed them. They suckled with such hungry hunger. I shuddered, my pussy clenching, my son's jizzies drippying outie me.

"Mmm, that's so goody," I whimpered, sliding my hands through their hair. My son's so shorty, her so longy and finey. "Ooh, yesy yes."

My goody son and the guesty-poo gulpied down all my breasty milk. They nursed on me, my nipples all tingly with joyful joy. My cunty hole clenched. I squirmed, my moans all filling the dinnying room.

I smiled from ear to ear, so happy. Just doing sexy stuff was the bestiest best.

They swallowed all that nummy breasty milk. My dairy treat gushyed from my nipples. My nubbies felt so goody. I loveyed every second of this. I shuddered, my toes all curling from their nursying. I sighed.

"So goody," I purred. "Drinky your fills. I'm just a bimboy-slut with lotsa breasty milk."

My son groaned around my nipple.

Zenmaya Maria swirled her tongue around my nubby before sucklying againy. I gasped in delight. My pussy clenched as they both nursed from me. It was so relaxing. I could just close my eyes and drifty into a nap while breastyfeeding them.

They felt so goody. I was so happy.

Mistery Keone popped his mouth off and said, "Want to cheek out the sauna?"

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

The steam billowed around us as Sakura donned a strap-on. Apparently, it came with the sauna. The bimbo-attendant wore a huge smile. She was a short woman with huge tits. The Japanese bimbo's heavy boobs swayed as she worked on the strap-on, the dildo pink.

"Like the cherry blossoms," said Sakura in delight. "Like me!"

I had no idea what that last part meant, but she was happy. Zenmaya Maria knelt before me, the steam rising around her. It felt so good. I breathed it in as moisture beaded across my body. My dick throbbed. The movie starlet opened her mouth.

Zenmaya Fucking Maria swallowed my cock. I shuddered as the dusky beauty suckled on my cock. One of the most popular movie stars right now nursed on my dick. She bobbed her head, her black hair spilling wet over my thighs. She wiggled her hips.

"Guesty-poo, I'm gonna fucky you so hard with my pinky dildo!" Sakura said, her big tits beading with moisture. Her dusky nipples thrust forward. "Ooh, ooh, this will be such funny times."

"Yes," I groaned, so glad the sauna was free.

I leaned back on the wooden bench and watched Sakura's heavy tits jiggling as she brought the pink dildo to Zenmaya Maria's pussy. The movie starlet squealed around my cock as the bimbo thrust, burying that fake dick into the guest's pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, guesty-poo," whimpered Sakura, her big tits heaving as she pumped away. "Just relaxy in the sauna while I fucky you so hardy."

"Yes," I groaned, sliding my fingers through her damp hair. "Just relax and enjoy all the amenities of my hotel."

Zenmaya Maria moaned around my cock. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my shaft as the bimbo fucked her hard. Sakura beamed at me, the steam rising around her body. She thrust hard, churning the movie starlet up.

Those huge tits bounced. I watched them heaving as the bimbo fucked the movie starlet. The pink dildo flashed into view when the bimbo pulled back. Zenmaya Maria moaned around my cock, humming with her pleasure.

My balls tightened.

I groaned, savoring that heat as that hot mouth worked up and down me. She suckled on me with such passion. She nursed on me with everything that she had. It was just so incredible. I was so happy to feel that hot mouth suckling on me.

She brought me closer and closer to spurting. That hot mouth worked up and down my dick. The steam spilled around us. I savored the warmth. Sakura purred in delight, fucking Zenmaya Maria with such hard strokes.

"Ooh, ooh, Mistery Ken, the dildo all pushies on my clitty in such a goody way," Sakura moaned, thrusting hard and fast. "I'm all gonna cummy form fuckying her pussy. That's so awesomey. I lovey being your bimboy-slut. I lovey you."

"I love you, too," I groaned. "Fuck her hard, Sakura. Make her cum."

"Yesy sir, Mistery Ken!" She beamed at me, fucking the movie starlet with even more vigor.

I smiled, loving how my bimbos just wanted to please me. It was so wild. I savored that hot mouth suckling on my dick. I loved that wonderful set of lips working up and down me as I rose toward my orgasm. Zenmaya Maria suckled on me with that hot mouth. It was so good.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my cock. I shuddered, my nuts twitching. She was such a good cocksucker. I loved that hot mouth working up and down me. One of the most famous women in the world loved my dick.

Was my whore while here.

Zenmaya Maria gasped. She suckled hard as her orgasm burs through her. Sakura kept fucking her with the pink dildo as I groaned. The humming buzzed around the crown of my dick. The need to cum rose in me.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's so good. Fuck!"

I erupted into her mouth.

"Ooh, cummies!" gasped Sakura as she threw back her head, her big tits bouncing. She joined us.

Ecstasy slammed through me as I spurted all my cum into Zenmaya Maria's mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. It was so good to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I loved this delight.