The Birth of a Mailgirl Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was inevitable but, as I made clear, I can't look forward to this. Yet, I break into my little run, get the sharpest pair of scissors we possess, a buzzer, and hot water, shaving cream and an unused safety razor thingy. An innocent and pink thingy, about to make me indecent. Sally tells me to sit on the edge of the kitchen table. Draws up a chair and sits down between my legs. 'Nice cunt. They are all unique, did you know?' I don't answer. Of course, they are!

I have no one ever touch me there at length and inspect it - though I had lovers look at it, caress it, perform cunnilingus, but never touch and inspect. Now here is Sally looking at my private parts, for at least five minutes, rivalling my own secret inspections. Then she picks up the frightfully sharp pair of scissors, grabs a tuft of hair, I clench my teeth, full of fear, and she snips. After she has successfully managed three more snips, I manage to relax a little. For the next dozen cuts or so. Then she accidentally snips my skin - I cry out loud: ouch!! - pauses and dabs the little wound, before she very carefully finishes the job with a remaining two dozen cuts.

I forget the pain and, somehow, to see her apply herself to this unseen intimate area of mine moves me, to see her handle my delicate flaps move me - I only just manage to control my emotions!

She shortens the rest of the hair by buzzing at guard setting 2. The effect is that - hello! - my white skin shines through. Finally, she buzzes away the remaining hair on either side of my vagina at setting 1 - not 0, can't have the labia minora get caught - then wet-shaves this area smooth and straight away massages the area with oil - in a few hours it should look good and not razor-burnt, she says. (My god! To whom?) Same for the groin, perineum, anus - although I wax these regions regularly.

We admire her handiwork. 'I am glad I still have a bush. Albeit crew-cut style.' 'Yeah, well, win some lose some, but now everyone will know you have a cunt too!' I smile along with her, half-heartedly. (Whoever 'everyone' will turn out to be.)

'Okay, now it is time for your punishment!' Oh, the punishment! Again! 'Twenty slaps with the spatula. You have already started appreciating it.' I have, she reminds me of the faint glow I am still feeling. 'Don't worry about the marks you will show when go public. If we... rather if I decide we'll go public. I will make sure they will show. Gives you and anyone who sees you something to talk about! Something else. And feel free to blame me.' She chuckles, 'A minute ago, I worried about your labia showing razor-burn and now I will positively give you beating marks. A bit inconsistent maybe. Though the two kinds do signify different things - apples and pears.' She smiles a lot, this Sally.

The series of twenty hits with the spatula really tax me. You know, the pain builds, the first five or so hurt, but the next five hurt double - and then there are ten still to go this time. A sizeable area is growing red, Sally says, and there are a few purple bruise lines and spots, that will show for sure. My, my! I have created a monster! Not sure which is worst, Sally's or the monster of myself.

I had the insolence to suggest we watch a film together, I was punished for this, but now Sally relents and we go and sit side by side on the couch. Cosy! We find a nice romcom with Kate Hudson, but before we get stuck in Sally's phone rings. 'Oh, hi, Lauren! How are things? ... We, Vita and I - we are watching a film. Yes, right, a romcom.' She giggles. 'What, you want to come over and join us? ... Well, let's see - yeah, that'll be fine. I am sure Vita won't mind. We have only just started and will halt the film ... Yeah, see you in a bit!' She ignores my signalling, 'What the hell!', and puts down the phone wearing a broad smile.

'What the fuck!' I blurt out. 'Now, now, MG#1, you are a handful all of a sudden. Stand up! ... No, stand up!!' And when I finally do, she royally slaps my butt. 'Know your position, MG#1! Lauren is my best friend and she is perfectly entitled to see any old bit of any of my Mailgirls!' I have to hold myself back. Protesting will not help. I have given myself over to her, no limits, so here we are. I am going to be shown to Lauren. I know her well of course and the three of us, or us in a bigger little group, have gone out, laughed, danced, drank, watched films together many times.

'Okay, MG#1, when the doorbell rings and I will go and open the door, you will follow on my heels, stop two arms' lengths behind me and assume the "Feet" position. When the door is open and I let Lauren in, the moment she sees you, you step up and assume the "Toes" position. Is that understood?' I clear my throat, hesitate a split-second, for which I get a sharp slap on my butt, and then utter, 'Yes, Ma'am!'

We halted the film and spend a few minutes watching some stupid gameshow, wondering why Lauren hasn't arrived yet. I get restless and when I am about to jump up in order to pace the room, the bell rings and we both jump up. Without a word, Sally briskly walks to the hallway, I follow on her heels - tits-a-bounce - and when she has reached the door, I quickly stand in "Feet" position, my arms relaxed - well... - alongside my body. Sally looks me over and smiles. She places her hand on the latch and opens the door.

'Hi, Lauren!' Lauren does not immediately see me, beams at Sally and replies, 'Hi, Sal!' The next second she does see me, jumping into the "Toes" position - on my toes and hands on the back of my head. She raises both hands to her mouth and emits a shocked gasp. She exclaims, 'Vita, Sal, what the fuck!' Sally laughs out loud and says, 'Oh, that is only Mailgirl#1! Don't call her Vita. Vita has given that name up, along with her clothes. Ha... And part of her bush!' It is only when she refers to my bush that I fall out of my 'Toes' position, blush bright red and cover my cunt. Not two seconds get to pass before I receive another sharp slap on my butt, cry out from pain and mutter 'Thank you, Ma'am!', in unison with Lauren's cry of dismay, 'Sal!' 'Oh, Lauren, she'll appreciate a slap of correction from you too, won't you, MG#1?' 'Yes, Ma'am, this Mailgirl would.' 'Beg Lauren for it. Wait, please address her as Miss.' 'Please, Miss, please punish me!' Lauren frowns and says, 'No fucking way, what is this?!' Sally says, 'Okay, come along. I've got some explaining to do.' No slap from Lauren in the interim!

She leads Lauren and myself to the living room, gestures to me to sit on the coffee table, naturally with legs open and facing the couch, sits Lauren beside herself on said couch and gives her a summary of what happened since I first exclaimed: Sally, I want to be a Mailgirl. She includes an outline of what a Mailgirl is and does. Lauren is amazed but is slowly buying into the idea. 'If it is what she wants...!' I now see two sets of eyes scanning me, as an object, a work of art hopefully.

At some point, Sally says, 'Go on, Lauren, don't be shy! Go and have a look up close. Touch her, command her, whatever... She is your Mailgirl too.' 'Says who? Don't I need Vita's permission?' 'Of course not, stupid! Would you ask a dog before you pet her, look at her, take her out on a leash? A dog is superior to a Mailgirl, who is hardly a 'who', but more like a thing. Get up, MG#1, and stand at the wall!' The cheek! She is enjoying her role, that Sally! If Lauren is hesitant, it only shows in her approaching me tentatively. Her gaze is fused to mine, so no inspection yet. When she stands before me, she whispers 'Sorry, Vita...' Then she looks at my right hip with the MG#1 marking, the only thing I am wearing. 'Say, could you take up that position you went into when I saw you in the hallway?' Sally doesn't allow me to answer, naturally, but interjects, '"Toes", Mailgirl#1!' And I go into "Toes" and chime 'Yes, Ma'am!' 'Wow, wonderful,' Lauren smiles, 'an elegant position too! Look at those straining feet and calves! This is even better than if she wore heels! The stressed buttocks - oh, how hurt they look! And the way her boobs are presented! And how the belly is tightened! The way the belly is crowned by the vulva, the nice triangle of hair and the bare labia on either side of the slit. You are a statue, Vita, errr..., MG#1! Think you ought to remove the bush entirely, by the way. How scandalously bare it would be! I have never seen one like that! In real life that is. Do invite me again if you should decide to go that far.'

Then she shocks me.

'Can I smell her, Sal?' Sally doesn't flinch, though she should be surprised too. 'Of course, you can! Smell away!' 'You know, I have never smelt a woman before... Hardly myself.' And Lauren gets on her knees, bends forward and sniffs - how dare she, I can hardly keep standing on my toes! 'Is she aroused? Not entirely sure... What do you say, Sally?' And Sally also gets up and joins Lauren getting on her knees. Their heads touch. Now both my friends are gaping at my slit and - god forbid! - smelling it! Am I aroused? I don't know.

I am severely embarrassed, though, even as I realise: I want this! I want to be inspected, at a distance, at close range, be sniffed, be touched intimately, folded open, probed, be asked to turn around and bend over - experience all of the joys of what a Mailgirl has to endure!

The strangest thing - Sally and Lauren can't agree on whether I am aroused or not! Not that they ask me! Then Lauren says, 'Wait! I think I am aroused. Sal why don't you smell me and compare my odour to that of Vita, sorry, of MG#1.' And she doesn't wait for a reply, but within a few seconds gets up, strips off her sneakers, socks, skirt, long-sleeved T-shirt, knickers and bra and pushes Sally's head down to smell her. Sally does inhale deeply, is not sure, pushes her nose practically into Lauren's slit and says, 'Maybe... I can't be sure... Yeah... You smell more intense than Vita.' Yes, she calls me Vita! 'Go on, let me smell you too, 'cries Lauren. Sally does not shoot off her gear as quickly as her friend, but does proceed to shed it too, calmly, looking us two in the eyes in alternation. Slippers, shorts, tanktop, knickers, no bra.

Picture the scene: two women in their early twenties and one Mailgirl - though the distant observer wouldn't know the Mailgirl in her early twenties from the other two woman - all in bloom, all delightfully naked, two with full bushes, one with one that has just been severely maintained - the Mailgirl's - eyeing each other up. I still stand against the wall, Sally stands more or less opposite me, Lauren suddenly dives down to be on her knees.

Lauren begins to echo Sally's actions and even her conclusion, smelling me and her and me again. 'Vita, errr... the Mailgirl and you smell differently. It is your bush too, I think, but you, Sal, are definitely aroused, and wetter... Mmm... Nice!'

And she starts to very softly, very gently lick... lick Sally's slit. I look on. But she does not leave me to my own thoughts, doesn't leave me to get envious, frustrated. My slit, the slit of this Mailgirl gets equal attention and I do get aroused, if I wasn't yet... I don't know... Lauren alternates between us now.

I am ascending!

----------------------------------------

Sally pulls on my hand, inviting to me crouch down with her. She turns to me and places her hand on my hip. Her other hand brushes up and down my body. I feel the warmth of her body. Electricity! I lean in closer to her. I could eat her.

'Are you okay?', she asks.

'No,' I reply, 'Or... I can't be sure. Maybe I am. How can I be sure? But, Lord, go on.'

Her hands are on my tits and play with my nipples. My eyes are closed, my fingers have a mind of their own and play with her hair. Lauren announces herself - oh, she could not be a mere voyeur. I feel her nails scratching down my back, all of my back, from neck to butt, her scratching bordering on being irritating, growing to painful. But nice pain - pain I want more of! Never knew such existed.

Lauren takes over the kissing of me from Sally. I have not kissed Lauren before - it is strange to be kissing a total stranger! But is she? Of course, I have met her a hundred of times. But in terms of intimacy, any sexual intimacy, she is a stranger. Unlike Sally, with whom I have talked sex a million times. And, I admit, I have kissed Sally.

But Lauren is a woman like I am, and Sally is. We are women, and we know ourselves. She feels like a woman, like 'woman', kisses like a woman. I sense her greater experience - she is a year or two older and, unlike us, a 'certified lesbian.' She braces the back of my neck with her left hand, pulls my mouth towards hers and kisses me deeply. Lauren presses her body against mine and I can feel her grinding her pelvis into my thigh.

Sally is not to be side-lined. Her tongue starts lapping my back, from below my hair, down the upper back, the lower, down to my waist, to the crack between my buttocks - very, very tenderly - oh...

I take hold of Lauren's hair and pull on it hard. She moans, but intensifies her grip on my neck, so her lips and tongue and kissing go nowhere else, they stay, in fact become more feverous.

Then, as if coordinated, both women let go and our constellation changes. Sally pushes me into a sixty-nine, with her on top of me, and digs into my cunt. And I into hers. Lauren changes position continuously, snaking around our coupled pairing, kneading my breasts, and Sally's, sometimes hard, sometimes tenderly, her finger playing with our anuses, our flanks, our hair, making full use of the area of skin not currently claimed by Sally or me. Lauren concentrates on Sally's butthole, licking it - is such a thing allowed? - licking the contour and pushing her tongue inwards. She keeps at it, all the while gently, like a saint or devil, who knows...? On my part, I keep working Sally's cunt, treating it to a subtly variable menu of actions. Sally stops licking me, descends into her own zone, lifts her head, eyes closed... Five minutes... She groans, once and again, and climaxes. So soon! I am not a virgin of going down on another woman, but have royally smashed my record! With some help by Lauren, but it counts to me. My mouth is royally dripping with Sal's fluids.

This is the moment when Lauren comes demand the first fiddle position again. She pushes Sally off me and sits on my face - this is without precedent. Her ass smothers me - I gasp and have to collect myself, but I want to, I will, I do manage! My tongue takes the initiative - it starts lapping Lauren's slit - a new taste, the taste of another woman - laps the folds, the labia, unfamiliar peaks and troughs, complete with stubble, and find the pinnacle - her clit! Oh, she starts as if bitten by the snake-devil, she shudders, she moans, she is swept away on that cascade of the ultimate pain-pleasure...

Double trouble... Sally finds my other end - a finger invades my inexperienced hole - I am suddenly self-conscious - am I clean? - it is almost too much, so sensitive in there! (I have been entered there once, brutally, by an insensitive male lover, and avoided repeat entries, until now, until now...) To add insult to injury - insult, injury?? - her thumb enters my love hole - Lord, have mercy! A two-pronged invasion - I am quickly brought to the edge!

Oh, sweet heaven...

I am offered no respite. Lauren rolls over, spreads out on the carpet and draws my head into her lap, face-up, aligned as if we are linking train carriages. She has her hands on my forehead, over my eyes, and pushes and grinds my head and hair into her cunt. I am not an active participant here. I am a thing. Everything is being done to me. Sally eats me out, eats my cunt, pushing and pressing her lips and tongue into my flower. Uncoordinated, Lauren and Sally ease up, intensify, ease up and intensify their ministrations. I have never been chased by two women at one time. It is insane.

The build-up is slow but certain- these women are expert - and now I am getting perilously close. I lick my lips. I bite my lower lip. I am embarrassed suddenly by the plethora of sounds I make, the moaning, groaning, the sucking in, the panting and gasping of my breath - by how I am sweating a river. But when the orgasm finally - oh, finally hits - hits me like a rock, any remaining shreds of self-consciousness are gone. Involuntarily, I reach for Sally's head and press it hard into my cunt. That's when the next climax hits me like a meteor, as if the first one hadn't happened. Stratospherically high! Was it even two separate orgasms?

Time stands still, nothing moves...

Yes, something does - my body moves with a mind of its own. I sit halfway up and reach for Sally. As I spasm with eyes closed, I pulled her head towards mine and our foreheads touch and we scream. Lauren covers me from behind. A sandwich of women - six naked arms embracing three bodies. One body of three bodies.

I kiss Sally, laugh with pure joy.

I am not sure I can reach a further climax yet again so soon, and I need to get away, so - after a short while of frozen motion - I swing a leg over Sally's head like an acrobat and manage to extricate myself from the naked pair of women. Then Lauren takes my place, sliding forward and pressing her sex up against Sally's. Her left leg is over Sally's right. Her right under Sally's left. Scissors... They start grinding their sexes together, like millstones.

It is my honour and privilege to assist the pair of them. I draw Lauren's head towards mine and lock lips. And kiss with vigour, sending my tongue forward like an invader. I run my hand up and down her body - up past her belly-button, up over the bare skin of midsection, and up and around her nipples. At the same time, I am mindful of Sally - cannot leave her wanting. (Oh, there is so much to do! Don't think!) I run my nails over the inside of Sally's thigh, and then stroke the outside of her leg. I let go of Lauren's lips, and turn towards the other half of this two-headed creature, whilst leaving my left arm behind. I take Sally's left nipple into my mouth, and caress her right with my right hand.

Sally is half laughing, half crying, with her chest heaving up and down and her whole body shuddering on the floor. Convulsing, spasming... Where does she go?!

I swing back across the two women, straddling Sally's torso, showing her my butt, and spreading Lauren's legs apart. I bend forward, and begin kissing the inside of Lauren's legs. The smell of pussy is overpowering and intoxicating, the feminine musk of Lauren mixing with Sally's odour and my own.

An essential element that is missing from pornography - or any film really - the bodily perfumes and pheromones assaulting our noses, a delicious stink that makes the whole thing of sex feel dirtier and naughtier and more arousing.

Topping the top - if the smell of sex is intoxicating, it hardly begins to compare to its taste. Don't think it is fair to say that I haven't tasted cunt before; from when I first started to masturbate, I knew the taste of my own sex, and now always lick my fingers. Okay, I didn't like it at first. Naturally. As 'proper girls' we are taught to not go and taste anything that appears from our orifices down there. But there along came Pavlov! The good doctor made the direct association between my climaxes and the taste of my associated juices. So, before long their taste became heavenly, making me love sex even more.

(A similar story for the taste of sperm. When the first of my bedpartners came along who was able to overcome his shyness and graduate to requesting a blowjob, the next thing he wanted was for me to swallow. Revolting, gag-inducing! But, given how turned on he'd been, and therefore I, Pavlov did his trick once more, and I got to love the taste of spunk.)

The taste of my associated juices... But I am graduating. This time I am not tasting my own sexual fluids. No, these are another girl's. The juices belong to Sally's best friend, whom I haven't begun to be intimate with before. Lauren and I, we are locked in embrace with one another, with me on top, in a sixty-nine. She knows what she wants. A kiss along the inside of the thigh... A tongue entering the valleys between the labia, feather-touching the clitoris, penetrating the vagina ever-so slightly, teeth play-biting, the lips sucking, the nose... the cheeks... Words can't do justice to my ministrations...