The Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One side effect we found from Rebecca taking the hormones was that she would have a difficult time getting hard. But a trip to the doc for a prescription of Viagra solved that issue. With the exception of her having to take Viagra now and then, Rebecca bloomed and became lovelier each day. She is now the proud owner of a C cup and a twenty-two-inch waist.

Well that is my story. What started off as a way to get my husband to drink less has turned into something totally different. I have found my true love and she happiness. Tonight is our third anniversary and as I sit here writing this Rebecca sits beside me reading along. Shortly, I expect we will take a bottle of sparking white grape juice and two glasses to the bedroom and celebrate. With that said, the only thing to add is, "Goodnight."

Author's epilogue:

In the course of writing I research what I am writing about. In this case I read extensively on sex change operations, transvestism, and multi personality disorders (MPD). Everything that I put in my stories is within the realm of reality.

In the future history series, nano technology and robots that look and act human are there. But with the exception of one rogue robot they all follow the three laws of robotics. Cars are controlled by a city computer while inside its area of control otherwise known as "the grid."

In the vampire and succubae stories, I followed the popular myth of the rivalry between vampires and other forms of life. As for the Succubae, there are two ideas of the origins, one being the spawn of the devil and the other an immortal race. You can guess which one I went for.

The fetish stories, well, let's just say I have lived most everything I have written about and leave it at that.

This is the first transsexual story I have written and I found it to be an interesting write. To me, as a reader, I want to know the why behind the actions. This story is a good example of that. If I were to go and cut out all the useless dead wood and information this story would have ended up with about 10k less words. But I endeavored to dive into the mind of someone suffering from MPD. I have also tried to open the door and let you, the reader, see what is involved in a sex change operation and a tranny mindset.

Thank you for reading,

Kaereni

July, 2006