The Café

Story Info
A fun day out with a secret.
1k words
4.44
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today you ordered me to wear my vibrating egg, a gift from you at Christmas. This morning was the first time it had gotten use since being opened, and you'd brought me to the edge several times, but hadn't allowed me to finish. You told me I would have to wear it all day, and at some point, you would let me cum. It could be at any point during my day, and I could expect to be brought to the edge many more times. I didn't have to ask permission, but I wasn't allowed to give indication it was happening.

The earthy fragrance of ground coffee hit me as I pulled open one of the double doors to my frequently visited coffee shop. The baristas knew me by name here and had my regular order ready by the time I made it to the counter.

"You're a little late," she said with a smile as I slid my card through the machine. "I almost thought we wasted the bagel."

"It's been an interesting morning." I blushed furiously, feeling naughty with my secret.

I surveyed the café as I put cream and sugar in my coffee, seeing that my normal secluded table in the corner was already taken. I preferred to do my writing there, where I could block out the people coming and going. The shop was busier than normal, but the barista was right. I was a little late and hadn't beaten the breakfast crowd.

There were three tables left in the center of the crowded floor, so I chose the smaller one next to the half wall that would at least block the door and limit my distractions. Once my laptop, notebook, and music were set up, I went to work.

An hour into my normally two-hour café writing session, I'd forgotten about the vibe until it went off. It was quick, but full force, and made me jerk with surprise. My still engorged clit pulsed at the brief sensation, and I sucked in a breath. My eyes darted around to see if anyone had noticed my reaction, but only the man at the next table was looking at me.

I quickly adverted my gaze and grabbed the napkin to clean up the coffee that had sloshed over the rim of the mug when I'd bumped the table. When my eyes flicked back up to the man, he was still looking at me, a small smile pulling at his lips.

I had drawn attention, and that was explicitly against the rules. But I also hadn't thought you'd do it here, a place I came to every day. I thought you'd let me get through my work. You knew how important it was to me and how I hated wasting my writing time.

When it didn't happen again, I figured you'd done it by accident, maybe messing around on the app. I imagined the grin on your face when you'd realized you set it off but would be nice and be more careful. Yeah, that was like you.

You let twenty more minutes pass, long enough for me to focus on writing again, before I felt the pulse again. I didn't jump this time, though I froze, my hands hovering over the keyboard. The buzz went on twice as long as the first, stopped for a moment, before repeating that pattern three more times. I pressed my now clenched fists against my computer, trying to breathe through the sensations.

Bastard!

My clit continued to throb as I squirmed in my chair slightly. I'd been wound p already at the though of cumming in public, and my whole body begged for more of what you just gave me, even if half of me cared where it was happening.

My phone lit up on the table next to my laptop as your name popped up with a single command: write. My head snapped up, searching the room for you, but I saw no sign you were here.

I took another deep breath and shifted in my chair, once again meeting the eyes of the man at the next table. He smiled at me again, and I stiffened, dropping my gaze. Had he heard the buzzing? Had I made an indication of what was buried between my thighs? Did my expression mimic the brief pleasure I felt? Had—

The vibrator flared to life, full force, and I gripped the edge of the table with on hand and pulled my headphones out of my ears with the other. I listened for the buzz I knew was happening, could feel it in my chair. I couldn't hear it over the chatter of the shop, but as the intensity built, I became increasingly worried about the inaudible moans I made. I wasn't sure I could stop them or keep quiet.

My legs automatically spread as I tried to get the vibe closer to my clit, throwing the abandon I'd just felt to the wind as the pleasure overtook me. God, I was going to cum, here, now, with the man across the table still watching me.

My legs bucked against the bottom of the table, and I heard the noise, but could do little in the moment as the orgasm hit me fully. I shoved my fist against my mouth as I moaned, shutting my eyes tightly, and riding the waves as they washed over me. My toes curled inside my sneakers as stars exploded behind my eyelids.

As if you knew when the orgasm finally calmed, the vibe turned off, but my body still took its sweet time returning to reality. When my eyes focused finally, the man staring at me grinned with a knowing smile.

Horrified, I clumsily gathered my stuff, and rushed out the door on weak legs. My juices dripped down my inner thighs as I hurried away from the building, unsure which way I was even heading. As I gained distance from the café, a grin slowly spread over my face after what had just happened.

I'd have to find another coffee shop.