The Community Bull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever do you mean by a 'security deposit'. How does that work?" I asked.

"Whenever you and Marcus are together, Steven comes to me and does my bidding, and fulfills my needs, by my rules. He gets no advance warning about this part of the arrangement." She replied in a manner that left no doubt that she would not take no for an answer on that condition.

"Done!" I said without hesitation raising a glass in a toast to our newfound arrangement.

Susan and I simply left things like that. We discussed a few minor details on how things were to start but she was adamant that it would be on Marcus's timetable. She had no influence on that whatsoever. Steven and I would simply have to standby and wait for his first move. An agonizing month and five days passed by. I continued charting my ovulation cycle and temperature, ready to convince Marcus of my commitment to join his breeding harem, if for no other reason. You cannot manufacture chemistry. You cannot arrange it like a business meeting, a favourite recipe, or even a date. It just finally ignites and once it does, you hope that the reaction remains stable. I began dwelling on how I could make sure Marcus would not loose interest in me.

I found myself beginning to resist rising feelings of despair week or so later, when Marcus finally came around. He just walked into the house unannounced and found the two of us watching television in the family room. The way he looked at me, confirmed that Susan had shared our conversation. I was ready to go with him. He was finally ready for me.

Marcus glanced briefly at Steven intently, taking the measure of him like he was an unpredictable incendiary device that might suddenly explode. Steven's head was down in submission as he stared somewhere along floor in front of the television. Satisfied, Marcus soon stepped casually up to me, took my hand and pulled me up off the couch. He then drew me into his ample chest and placing a hand down between my thighs, slipped a couple of fingers under my skirt and past my panties into my rapidly moistening pussy. The other hand soon found its around my waist. He then kissed me in front of my husband who I'm sure continued to sit quietly looking at the floor in front of the television.

Marcus had an erection. He had a huge erection. I opened my mouth to his and felt his agile tongue slip inside. there was no sound, no sign that Steven was stirring in anger. When I glanced at my husband, he was simply staring at the floor, not daring to move. He looked dumbstruck, his mouth relaxed, shoulders slumped, his hands hung meekly down by his side, the tv remote grasped in one.

"Steven won't make a fuss" I announced to Marcus, loudly enough for Steven's ear. I glanced quickly again at my husband. His gaze had now shifted to us, the hint of tears welling up in his blue eyes.

"Better not," rumbled Marcus, "otherwise he will regret it and have to explain his facial cuts and bruises to his friends at work."

"He knows I want you and have no use for him as a man." I said cruelly. I even slipped my arms up around his broad neck and kissed him again quickly. I felt Marcus's big hands squeeze my buttocks through the fabric of my jeans.

"He is completely cut off, do you understand? You treat him like the ugly assed, useless worm that he is. He will never see your naked body unless I'm present and only with my permission. After our sex he cleans you up in preparation for our next session. When he licks your pussy either just before or after our sex, you wear a bathrobe that shows him nothing of how you look he lies down on the floor and does not ever put his hands on you whether I'm here or not. He doesn't come to our bed, ever. He can set up in the spare room or move out, I don't care either way." he insisted.

Marcus suddenly turned and leaned over top of Steven mere inches from hi ear, "Do you understand, you useless little bitch? Are you going to always keep my girl's pussy clean and ready for Marcus?" Marcus asked, his voice deep and resonant with intimidation.

"Yes sir.", came the meek reply from a completely submissive Steven.

"Don't you ever put your hands on her nor attempt to see her naked body!" Marcus rumbled.

"If he tries, I will always tell you, and I will ask you to punish him." I said barely believing what I had just uttered.

Marcus grunted and took my hand leading me to the stairs. He glowered at Steven as I was led past.

"You will stay down here Steven. You come up and lick my girl clean when called in the morning." he ordered.

Steven nodded and I giggled. It was cruel and very stupid, but I smirked at my husband, enjoying his torment a little too much.

"Don't be silly Steven, it was inevitable- we talked about this. Sit in the chair by the corner and have a little cry. Then maybe watch a little television to take you mind off things...I don't want any tears or snivelling when your told to come upstairs." I taunted, "Just your eager and willing tongue on my pussy and asshole."

With that I followed Marcus slowly up the stairs to the bedroom, offering a sensuous sway of the hips for Steven's benefit. It was the last time he would see that from me in a very long time. Halfway up I turned to see him standing, head in hands- grieving the way things used to be, sobbing quietly.

Marcus undressed me at the foot of the bed in the master bedroom. It wasn't hurried or urgent, it wasn't anxious. I guessed that he had done this often and had developed a ritual.

"You on the pill?" Marcus asked, in a slow and deliberate baritone.

I shook my head no and whispered that I had told Susan the pills had been flushed down the toilet. I knew what I wanted and had prepared my body to receive it. "Steven and I have not had intercourse for several years. He is allowed to ejaculate on my ass or feet occasionally and then clean up his mess.", I volunteered. "I will start my period next week."

Marcus nodded his approval at the last statement. "Sounds like Steven is going to be playing Dracula for a few days.", he offered with a smile.

"You think you can bend him to the life- raising our children, no sex with you between pregnancies?" asked Marcus. It made me shudder with desire listening to his deep resonant voice.

"You might need to beat him once or twice, but he will happily bend." I said firmly. "He can survive on cleaning my pussy and jerking off on my feet, for years, I have no doubt. His cock hasn't been my pussy since our wedding night."

Marcus kissed me, obviously pleased and convinced I was committed to the program.

"Word will get around the village Babe, people will talk." He observed my eyes and breathing, as he began probing my pussy with his fingers once again. I was so wet for him, so incredibly wet and eager.

"I don't care...I have to have you!" I confessed.

Marcus gestured for me to unpack his cock and then to suck its bulbous circumcised crown which I eagerly did. I started to bob on it like a little whore. He was so much more a man down there, so much bigger and harder than any other man I'd encountered. I gasped involuntarily which seemed to please my Bull.

"You have Steven empty his nuts into the bathroom sink every morning when he finishes cleaning your sex, while you watch. You whisper in his ear about the things I do to you, OK? I want him to associate his cumming with me making you pregnant and the taste of my cock in your pussy. Have him shower right after and wash any leftovers away with soap and water. His punk ass beta spunk never touches your body again." he instructed.

I nodded dutifully, "Of course Marcus, whatever you say will be done."

Marcus gestured towards the bed. I lay back on it spread my legs, opening my slippery wet labia to him, exposing my rock-hard clitoral bud, throbbing in anticipation of our first sexual intercourse.

"Maybe we'll get him to clean me up after, as well and suck my dick." He formed the words slowly, his voice resonant. I felt a flood of excitement surge through my center at the thought of my husband being forced to suck another man's cock while I watched.

"I'll have him go to the toys store and get a nice thick twelve inch black silicone rubber cock for him to practice with an hour a day, so that he can deep throat your big dripping cock, fresh from my soundly fucked pussy.", I said, another flood of anticipation over me. My thighs began to quiver with nervous energy.

"Eventually he will learn to ache for the taste of my cock as much as you do right now." He said descending to a position directly above me on the bed.

But I was the one aching- aching so very bad.

"Please Marcus," I was flushed and breathless, panting with desire, "Enough about Steven, I'm yours for the taking."

I reached with both hands, gently pulling, and squeezing his stiffening manhood, "Please take me", I begged, gazing deeply into his jet-black eyes. I raised my knees either side of his gorgeous well muscled ass. It was only a moment later that I held his swollen mushroom head against the entrance of my now dripping pussy.

Susan had quietly followed Marcus into the family room several minutes after Marcus and I had gone upstairs. She watched Steven for a while before sitting down next to him as he sat there quietly sobbing. She had brought along a very ornate hand tooled leather collar, placing it on the seat cushion beside her. Dressed in a low-cut floral sundress that fitted her ample breasts and corseted waistline snugly, she no longer appeared the mousy little wife of the village Bull, instead looking quite attractive. Steven took no notice of her, lost in his own grief. She studied him carefully a little longer before placing her hand upon his tear-stained cheek, turning him to face her.

"There now Steven, be calm Darling. You've known this is what they've both wanted for a long time. Reach down inside you and try to be happy for them." She spoke softly, pulling him towards her, guiding his head gently into her ample cleavage. He soon began to calm down and stopped sobbing.

She raised his head from her breast and holding his sad little face, looked deeply into his eyes before continuing, "You've been so kind and so good, faithfully giving your wife everything, she has asked for." She paused to let her soothing words register, pushing his thoughts away from self pity toward pride of service. Misery slowly returned however, and Steven began sobbing with self pity once again.

She gently pulled him toward her once again, letting him nuzzle her ample bosom. He gathered his arms around her wide hips and went limp, letting out a soft shuddering whimper of resignation. She embraced him, slowly rocking back and forth. His quiet sobbing slowly abated as he surrendered completely to the matronly comfort Susan now provided. She was in control now and continued providing the soothing comfort that Steven just now desperately needed.

Eventually she spoke to him again, "Now you may feel lost and abandoned without hope now. You may be worried your wife will soon cast you off having found what she really needs. Afraid that you are of no further use to her, and without purpose." She continued gently rocking him, listening to his breathing, feeling calm steadily return to him as he listened to her carefully chosen words," You're not clearly seeing the truth of things Steven."

After a few minutes she raised him off her bosom and gazed deeply once again into his blue eyes and with a calm and commanding voice said, "None of those things you fear will happen. Susan has you now." She paused there, feeling him swallow what she had just said before continuing. "From now on, sweet Steven, the two of us will work together to restore your confidence, and passion. We will nurture and increase your desire to please and give you the energy you need to serve her with even greater enthusiasm and joy than you always have."

Steven closed his eyes and let out the sigh of relief of a man who felt a crushing solitary burden being finally lifted. "You'll help me be a better man for her?", he asked after a moment, "Make sure that I don't loose her?"

"Of course. You will never loose her Darling. She will come to respect your dedication and loyalty to her happiness, and that she could never live a happy life without you be her side. I promise you that." She paused before continuing, "Would you like me to help you, Steven?"

"Yeah, that would be great Susan. Yes please!" Steven sounded almost enthusiastic and full of hope in stark contrast to how she'd found him.

"Okay, I will. My pleasure, but first I need something Darling. Can you kneel in front of me? I have a gift for you.", she said, lifting the leather collar off the seat cushion and placing it in her lap.

Steven did as she asked without hesitation, just a Susan confidently knew he would. This was not the first time she had placed a collar around a man's neck. Timing was everything and she was right on schedule. "I recently commissioned a saddle maker to produce this beautiful leather collar as a gift for you. I would like you to ask me to place it around your neck." She paused there for a moment, holding the collar up for Steven to study, wide eyed.

The collar was perhaps eighteen or nineteen inches long and four inches wide in the center tapering to an inch at the ends. Securely fastened in the center was a large D-ring on a swivel and another smaller one built into one of the ends as part of the closure mechanism. Steven noticed the faintest scent of saddle soap as he studied the incredibly intricate detail. Its surface was carved with a small mural of a pack of foxhounds racing from the center to the closures at either end

"A collar? What? Why? Its beautiful.", he said continuing to marvel at the detail and workmanship.

"In the asking, you are agreeing to be completely submissive in all ways to me, your Domina. In return I promise to nurture and develop you as my Submissive, to become a more content and effective partner to your wife." Susan paused briefly letting him process the information and then placed the collar beside her on the sofa once again. She then rose slightly and raised the hem of her sundress above her hips and gathered it about her waist before sitting down on the edge of the cushion, spreading her thighs to reveal her naked and glistening pussy.

Steven was transfixed. He had never seen a woman's labia that were so full and inviting, a soft pink butterfly with wings spread, with a much darker, nearly purple fringe around the glistening folds. Susan let him study her sex for a moment before interrupting his trance, "Steven?"

He blinked noticeably, clearly taken with her bold display, then raised his gaze to meet hers. "I promise to be a loyal and obedient Submissive and learn the skills you decide are necessary to better serve you and my beloved wife."

"You need to ask Steven." There was a barely noticeable impatient edge in her tone.

Steven instantly responded, "Susan can you please place the collar around my neck and accept me as your,", there was a pregnant pause. Steven couldn't remember the rest.

"Do you promise to be completely obedient to my wishes, never talk back, and accept any punishment or reward I feel is appropriate while you're in my service?" she asked, taking the collar and laying it across her creamy smooth thighs obscuring Steven's view of her now gaping labia.

Steven stared at the collar briefly before lowering his gaze to the floor, "Yes."

"Both hands on the floor, I want you to lean forward and gently kiss my pussy while I fasten the collar." She explained, and hesitant at first, he slowly leaned in and kissed her opening, open mouthed, revelling in what was both unfamiliar and intoxicating taste. Susan rolling her hips to give him better access in his oral worship, slowly placed the collar around his neck and attached it snugly, leaving enough room for two fingers between the collar and his neck.

She allowed him to taste and explore her for a minute or two, running her hands through his hair, whispering gentle words of encouragement. She final slid her thumbs under the collar and gently pushed him back, instructing him to his feet. Rising herself she smoothed out her sundress before again checking the fit on the newly collared Steven.

"Perfect", she exclaimed, "Lets head back to my bedroom, where you will spend the next several hours mastering how to satisfy my various physical needs and leave these two to rut the night away, shall we?"

"I'm also very curious to learn the story of how you and the lovely Julie came to be such a perfect couple and hear all about when you first met."

Susan bade Steven follow her out through the kitchen back door that she had quietly entered earlier. The two crossed the narrow section of yard between the two homes in the cover of darkness and disappeared inside Susan and Marcus's residence.

And so it began, my plan to acquire Marcus as my Bull was now firmly in play, and I felt as though everything was working out as it should. What never occurred to me at the time was that it was not I who was the architect of the plan that was unfolding. Our world had just irrevocably changed forever.

End Part 1

12