The Cunt Hunt Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman joins a game and finds out she's the prey.
5.5k words
4.45
124.8k
160

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to play a game? A sexual game?" Those were the words that got me into this and just what have I got myself into?

The room was a bare grey conference room with faded carpets and beige walls. I conference table stood at one end, testament to its previous purpose. Right now, it was full of people. Young women, like me. Twenty women of us. All fit, and young, and many, like me, wide eyed as they wondered just what they had signed up for. The money was good and I didn't have to do anything I really didn't want to do. That was the promise the recruiter made. A mature man with a smooth voice, blue eyes and a slight grey twinge to his hair, his pitch had been flawless but it was Holly who sealed the deal.

"You'll have to be open minded," Holly said. She'd played before. Holly of course was open minded. As a stripper, she had to be. Her flowing brown locks and deep brown eyes drew almost as much attention as her lithe, fit body and long legs. And, she'd talked me into it.

"It's a thrill like no other," she'd said. "You won't believe the feeling. It's amazing."

Me? I was her oldest and dearest friend, in need of a buck and not afraid of a little sex to get there. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, if the money was to be believed. Now, as the event was closer, I started to think about things other than the money.

The door behind the conference table opened and our recruiter entered along with three other women. They were all dressed in karkhi hunting gear and pith helmets. The room fell silent in expectation. He glanced around the room approvingly then spoke in his deep rumbling voice. "Ladies, welcome to our event. You are here as part of what we like to call The Hunt. It's a game in which you will be well rewarded. Extremely well, if you follow the rules and participate fully."

A tall blonde called Stacey, another newcomer like me, spoke up. "What do we have to do?"

"You have to participate in our game. You need to agree to take part and then follow the rules. Taking part, earns you $500, then each hour you follow the rules, you earn another $500. Getting to the end of the game wins the $5,000 bonus. If you quit out of the game, you stop earning and leave with the cash earned up to that point."

This hardly explained anything about the game. Half of the women in the room started murmuring and talking amongst themselves as they tried to make sense of it.

Stacey persisted. "Just what is this game about?"

"We call it The Hunt, because the people in this room are, the prey. You will be released into the game area, which we like to call the game park." He smiled at the term. "Then we will release the hunters who will try to catch you. That's it."

That was all Holly told me too. She said it was worth it but she couldn't say more, not without breaking her non-disclosure agreement.

The tall blonde stood with her hands on her hips. "What about these rules? The ones that earn us more cash." She turned her head to the rest of the room as she finished looking for reassurance. When she saw some of the girls nodding, she cocked her hip and waited for the answer.

He smirked as he responded. "Very well. You will be separated into two groups. herds and loners. Loners are those who have played previously and earned the right to play that role. The rest of you, including all you new girls," he glared at her before his gaze flicked to me, "will form the herd." He then turned to one of the ladies. Vanessa, can you please take the loners out to get them ready.

Vanessa, stepped forward and called out. "Will the following girls, please follow me. Natalie."

A blond with blue eyes and breasts that pushed tight against her tee shirt stepped forward.

"Simone."

Simone was a red head with freckles and green eyes.

"Roxanne."

Roxanne looked like her name. Dusky with fiery eyes and flowing black curls.

Vanessa nodded at them. "Congratulations. You are the loners for this running of the game. Follow me to get made up."

The three smiling women followed Vanessa out of the room, walking heads high and backs straight like they owned the joint.

Holly whispered to me, "That's what I want to do."

I nodded in agreement. "They certainly look happy." Strangely, the butterflies in my stomach settled. If these women had returned and were happy to participate, it meant that whatever the game entailed couldn't be that terrifying or unusual. I couldn't have anticipated how wrong I was. I couldn't also have foreseen the thrill either.

The recruiter, who had been watching the women leave, turned back to the rest of us. "Ladies. Those of who have played before, please follow, Sharon here. She will take you to get prepared."

Sharon, a middle-aged lady with elegant features held a clipboard, called out the names of six girls.

"Holly," was the sixth name she called out.

Holly reached out, gave my hand a squeeze, shot me a quick smile then walked over to Sharon. A quick word from Sharon then Holly too was gone. Once Holly had left, Sharon followed. Eleven of us remained along with the recruiter and his final assistant.

"Congratulations," The recruiter said, "you are this game's new intake. You'll need to go through the standard presentation to learn the rules. Before that happens, you'll be made ready to play the game." He paced back and forth in front of us as he spoke. "You will now be introduced to your personal trainer. They will make sure that you are ready to play the game and that you understand the rules. Please be aware that the game starts for you the moment that you walk through that door. That's your first $500. Then for each hour you are in the game and, as long as you follow the rules, you will earn another $500. The first rule is that you must follow the instructions from your personal trainer. They are to be obeyed completely. If you do not immediately obey your trainer's instruction then you will forfeit the payment for that hour. Do you understand."

There was no clear answer, just a nervous mumbling from the remaining women.

"No matter. Jane here will make it clear as you are introduced to your personal trainer." He turned to his assistant. "Jane, you can take it from here."

Jane held up her clipboard. "Stacey." she called out.

The tall blond who spoke up earlier, stepped forward.

Jane waited until Stacey stood in front of her. "Follow me Stacey," she said and turned towards the door, Stacey following behind. The door closed behind them and we waited in silence. Within a minute, Jane returned.

Jane repeated this one girl at a time. I was third to last.

"Michelle," she called out.

The butterflies had returned and with weak knees I walked in front of her. "Follow me, Michelle."

I followed her out the door, her white pith helmet bobbing in front of me as we walked. Just exiting the door gave me a rush - it was another threshold. I could quit now and I would already be $500 richer. I could settle the butterflies then and there but then I'd have to live with the regret. How much more could I have made. And what about the thrill Holly talked about. I was going to earn as much as I could. I squared my shoulders and put purpose into my stride.

Jane stopped next to the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. Obviously an athlete, he wore black training trousers and nothing else. His feet and chest were bare and that chest was the chest of a Greek God, cut with every muscle standing out. Dark black hair covered his head. He must have been in his late twenties.

Jane turned to me, "Michelle, this is your personal trainer. His name is Dan."

I nodded and opened my mouth. 'Hi, Dan' died on my lips as Jane cut me off.

She spoke quickly. "Michelle, do you accept Dan as your personal trainer?"

"Yes," I replied slightly breathless. How could I not?

"Michelle, do you promise to follow every instruction given to you by your personal trainer?"

I hesitated for a moment then Dan's abs filled my vision. "Yes."

"Say, it."

'Say what?"

"Say your name and that you promise to follow each and every instruction given to you by your personal trainer."

"Um. I'm Michelle and I agree to follow your instructions."

'No." Be clearer. "Your name is Michelle."

"My name is Michelle," I said firmly.

"And you promise to follow all instructions from your personal trainer."

"and I promise to follow all instructions from my personal trainer." I managed not to tremble with trepidation or excitement when I said the words but if it meant I would be working with this beautiful man, I was more than happy."

"You belong to Dan now," Jane said, "follow him and obey him completely."

"Belong?"

"Dan will explain. Follow him."

Dan walked down the corridor and I followed close behind. We passed door after door until, near the end of the corridor we can across one still ajar. Dan motioned me in and I entered a small bare room that contained a dresser, a wardrobe and a bed.

"Is this a brothel..."

Dan put his finger to his lips. "Zebras don't talk."

"Zebras?"

"Shhh." he said. "There's some ground-rules before we get you made up."

"Firstly, how do you want to be disciplined? The whip or forfeiture?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know there are rules. If you break the rules, you lose that hour's pay. That's forfeiture. If you choose the whip, then if you break a rule, I give you a lash to remind you." He reached into the wardrobe and pulled out a long thin rider's crop with a tiny leather flange at the end. "If you don't correct your mistake with this" he swished the crop through the air, "then it's forfeiture."

"Oh."

"I recommend the whip. A lash may sting but it can save you $500. That soon adds up if you don't get a reminder." He stared at me as the choice overwhelmed me. "Most choose the whip and no one regrets it."

"Oh." I thought of what Holly must have done. With a sudden clarity, I chose, "The whip, Dan."

"That's the next thing, you are to call me Trainer."

"Yes, Dan."

Whack! with lightning speed, he flicked the whip against my thigh. I yelped with the sting of it through my jeans.

"Yes, what."

"Yes, Trainer," I said rubbing my thigh.

"Leave it."

I snatched my hand away from when he had struck me and stood up. "Yes, Trainer," I added staring at the whip. As much as it stung, I saw his point. He'd just saved me $500.

"Listen carefully," he said. "There are some ground-rules that you need to know. These are for the safety of yourself and others. Most important is the safe-word. If you say 'game over' then the game ends. Whatever is happening to you at the time stops and your pay stops at that hour. Also, you don't get the $5,000 bonus for finishing so it's a serious step to take. Some girls do take it but think carefully."

My blood ran cold at the thought of what could make a girl give up $5,000. The trepidation returned.

"Do you understand."

"Yes." Then I quickly added, "...Trainer."

"Good, you're learning fast." He lowered the whip. "If for some reason, you can't talk, slap, stomp or hit the ground three times and you will be asked if you want to exit the game." He waited. "Understand?"

"Yes, Trainer."

"The next rule is that there is to be no punching, kicking or biting of hunters or other prey."

"I don't understand ... Trainer."

"No punching, kicking or biting of other people. Repeat."

"No punching, kicking or biting, ... Trainer."

'Those are the rules. Can you repeat them back to me?"

I repeated them and he had me sign a piece of paper saying I understood the rules. I read it carefully looking for clues about the game but it revealed nothing. Once I had signed, I stood up.

"That's a good, zebra."

"Yes, ah, Trainer." I didn't know what else to say.

"It looks like you are ready," he said. He straightened up and gripped the whip. "Now strip."

"Excuse..."

Whack. With precision, he landed the tip whip of the inside of my right thigh. I squealed as it struck then stared at him. The next time it landed, it would cost me $500 so I peeled off my T-shirt, folding it and placing it on the dresser. I half turned around.

"Face the front."

Staring at the ever-present whip, I turned back to face him.

"Keep going." He lightly touched my jeans with the tip of the riding crop.

Slowly I unbuckled the jeans and shimmied them over my hips and slid them down my legs. I flicked off my shoes and pulled the legs of the jeans over my feet. Just as I had taken them off, the door opened. A middle-aged man and woman entered and stood next to Dan.

I paused, my arms over my underwear.

"Stand up, arms by sides".

I stood and placed my arms by my sides. My face burning at the stares of the three people.

"Keep going," Dan the trainer said. "Bra first."

I unclasped the bra and let it fall off my shoulders. I pinned it against my breasts trying to conserve my modesty.

"On the dresser, zebra, then hands by your sides."

With no choice by the whip or compliance, I placed it on the dresser and put my hands by my sides exposing my breasts to my trainer and the other couple. The woman walked over and examined my breasts, placing a hand under each and lifting. "These will be very useful," she said in a surprisingly husky voice.

I gasped as she grabbed my nipple between her thumb and finger and twisted it. I squeaked. My nipples became hard and erect.

She laughed, "this one is turned easily on. She'll be a great catch for someone."

The other two laughed and heat rose in my face in shame.

"Trainer," I pleaded in a small voice. "I thought there was no hitting."

"No punching, kicking or biting. Everything else is fine."

My mouth dropped.

The lady turned back and looked up at me. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it. You'll have to."

I tried to look away but remembered Trainer Dan's command.

Deftly, Trainer Dan touched the tip of the whip against my crotch, the light touch on my clit turning into a flood of heat between my legs. 'And these."

I hooked my thumbs through the waistband of my panties and slid them down my legs. The crotch was stuck to my pussy and the panties turned inside out as I slid them off. The tiny patch of moisture was plain to see. Blood rushed to my face and my ears burned was I blushed. The other three roared with laughter.

I stood there in front of them, hands at my sides.

"Spread your legs," my trainer said.

I spread my legs slightly and the cool air rushed between my burning thighs.

"Wider."

I spread them wider until Trainer Dan nodded. I stood and waited, my pussy lips damp and slightly parted. Trainer Dan walked up and run his fingers along my slippery pussy. He held up his finger and it glistened slightly in the light. Then slowly so I could see what was going to happen, he extended his wet fingers towards my mouth.

"Lick," he said.

Gingerly, I extended my tongue and for the first time ever, tasted the tang of my own juices. Trainer Dan then pushed the finger inside my mouth and rotated it to clean it off.

"She's very obedient for a newcomer," the man observed.

Trainer Dan simply replied, "yes, she'll be quite a catch this one. Won't you?" The others chuckled.

"Yes, Trainer," I said all the while, not understanding the concept at all.

"Now it's time to get her ready don't you think?" said the lady.

"Quite," replied Trainer Dan. "zebra, on the bed."

I walked over and sat on the bed and was about to swing my legs onto it when I noticed the straps. I paused, saw my trainer holding the crop and swung my legs on and lay down flat. The cold touch of the straps soon followed as they wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I gasped as yet another wrapped over my neck. My heart hammered in my chest at my powerlessness of being so much at a stranger's mercy. I willed my arms to relax but deep inside my heart hammered.

Trainer Dan blocked out the light as he leaned over me. The last thing I saw was a blindfold being put over my eyes. "Lie still until I say so." I closed my eyes and pictured Holly, trusting to her experience.

I don't know how long I lay strapped to that bed as the others fussed over me. Throughout the ordeal, they lightly touched every inch of my exposed skin. It tickled but was bearable. I especially wriggled as they worked in between my legs or around my sensitive nipples. After what seemed like an age, the straps were undone and the blindfold peeled off. I remained lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"You may stand. But carefully"

As soon as I raised my head I saw what they had done to my body. From head to toe I was black and white stripes. Beautiful, organic stripes that followed and accentuated the curves of my body. It was glorious, like a beautifully crafted suit. But it was no suit. As I moved, the air passed over my completely naked yet somewhat concealed skin.

"Stay standing," my trainer commanded.

The middle-aged couple went to work with their body paint on my back, ass and behind my legs. All the while my trainer stared up and down my body, smiling, his eyes ranging everywhere. And I loved it, wearing this painted masterpiece. Then, when they were done with my behind, they tied by dark hair in a ponytail then finished up by painting my face. I felt amazing, like a work of art, or better, a trophy.

When all was done, the three of them stood back and admired their handiwork. I did a slow twirl at Trainer Dan's command and when I faced them again, they were nodding in appreciation.

"She's definitely ready," Trainer Dan said. "Some final items before we move you onto the next stage." He opened the drawer of the dresser and pulled out a small round white object. He held it up and walked towards me, a black rubber bar suspended between two sets of complex straps. "Open wide."

I jerked back when I recognised it for what it was.

"Don't worry, all zebras get the bit and bridle until they are in the play area." He held the thick rubber bit with one hand and picked up the crop with the other. "Chatter destroys the atmosphere. You see, we want everyone to get in character a quickly as possible."

I paused.

The whip started to rise and, with it, the threat of forfeiture not far behind. Blinking with nervousness, I slowly opened my mouth and let my trainer push the thick rubber bar between my lips. It invaded my mouth, the bitter tang of rubber filling my mouth and nose. Once inserted, the bit pulled hard against the corners of my mouth and the straps pressed against my cheeks. A few sharp tugs and it was secure and in place. I pressed my tongue against the bit, and drool pooled at the bottom of my mouth. I looked into his eyes and let myself go, trusting him

And he wasn't finished.

"Hold out your arms."

My arms shot straight up and out, my obedience strengthening with each step in the process.

He turned and reached into the dresser and pulled out two white straps. Tucking one under his arm to hold it, he wrapped the first around my outstretched wrist. With a few tugs it was secured and wrapped snug and tight around my wrist. It was surprisingly light and covered in clear studs. He repeated the process with my other wrist, cuffing it, his eyes focused on mine the whole time.

"Arms down."

I lowered them to my sides.

"Good zebra." He caressed my cheek with his knuckle.

My knees went weak and I swallowed hard.

"One more thing."

The final item from the dresser was a belt with two chains hanging off it. My trainer moved in close as he wrapped the belt around my waist, the warmth of his body and the smell of musk arousing me and hardening my nipples. Once on, he stepped back.

"Hands on your crotch, zebra."

I moved my hands down in front of me. My trainer reached down and clipped the chains onto my cuffs. My hands were trapped. I shivered and let thoughts of Holly carry me through. 'It's hard but worth it,' she'd said.

12