The Day The Orgasm Stood Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helen! Helen! Wake up! It's past eight-thirty for Christ sake! You forgot to pick Bobby up from school, let alone feed him, what the hells the matter with you anyway?"

"Go away," Helen groaned. She could still feel the tiny little pulsating beats deep inside her pussy. "Unless you're willing to come in here and fuck me!" She added.

"Helen...you're not making any sense. Now open this door, there's a lot I've got to tell you," he said.

"After you fuck me," Helen shouted back. "To hell with waiting until after we're married."

"Helen, listen to me. You know that diamond that Miss Catheter gave you? Well, I had it appraised; do you know there's no such diamond like that one that exists anywhere on earth?

"You were going to steal my diamond?" Helen said sitting up in bed.

"Not steal it Helen, just have it looked at. After you told me that Miss Catheter gave it to you, I got suspicious."

"Jealous you mean," Helen said finally opening the door naked as she did so.

Marvin stared at her body for a moment, hesitated, nearly taking her back in. "No...I can't, we can't...this space woman, that's who she really is. She's the one from the space ship, I know it Helen, I know it! There was something unusual about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on."

"You can say that again," Helen sighed pleasurably.

"Listen Helen, we need to go to the police."

"Police?"

"Yes, and the Army too. And speaking of which, they've put a solid block of bulletproof plastic around that space creature in front of the space ship. It'll never be able to get out of that now."

"Where's Clit?"

"Who?"

"Miss Catheter."

"I don't know, she wasn't here when I arrived. Anyway, are you coming with me or not?"

"No...I think I've cum enough for one day...for several in fact."

"What?"

"Never mind."

"Well I'm going to the Police Helen, I know they'll be interested in what I have to say, it will make me an important man Helen, my name...our name, will be in all the papers."

"Marvin?"

"Yeah?"

"Go fuck yourself."

#

Clit still wasn't back in the morning, feeling like she had a monumental hangover, Helen finally got dressed and headed into work even though she was horribly late. Getting into the elevator to head up to the floor where she worked, she was surprised when Clit appeared from out of nowhere, joining her.

"Where the hell have you been?" Helen asked. "That silly assed ex-boyfriend of mine turned you into the Police!"

"I know, I've heard about it, everyone's out looking for me," she told her. "Did you speak to Professor Barn Yard?"

"Yes, I spoke with him before coming to work, he said that everything's set for the big meeting tonight out in front of the spaceship. Listen...you really are from outer-space aren't you?"

"Yes Helen, I am. And like I told you, should anything happen to me before that meeting takes place, you need to get that message to Gert."

"What message?"

Clit frowned, sighing heavily.

"I was just kidding. I remember the message, as stupid sounding as it was."

Just then the elevator stopped suddenly, the power going off.

"What's happening?"

"What time is it?" Clit asked.

"I'm not sure...my watch has stopped too, but it says that its exactly noon."

"Then it's begun," Clit told her.

"What's begun?"

"My demonstration. I programmed the spaceship to send out a pulsating orgasmitronic wave."

"A what?"

"A cum shock."

"Cum, shock?"

"Yeah...right about now, for the next hour, everyone every where will be experiencing a very intense orgasm."

"You mean...all over the world?"

"Yep!"

"You mean to tell me... that everyone, right now at this very moment is having an orgasm?"

"Everyone except people in flight, or the dying and sick in hospitals."

"Boy are they gonna be pissed over that one...missing out and all."

"What?"

"Never mind...hey, how come I'm not having an orgasm?"

"Because I'm protecting you from the pulsitronic beam," he explained.

"But what if I don't want to be protected from it?" she said sulkily.

"I'd have thought you'd already had enough of that to last you for a while," Clit told her.

"Not on your life, and since we're gonna be stuck here in this fucking elevator for an hour, then we might as well make the best of it shouldn't we?"

"Well, if you really want to, I suppose..." Clit began.

Once again Helen began hurriedly shucking off her clothing. "Well? You just gonna stand there and watch me? Or you gonna actually join me for a while this time? By the way, how about YOU eat ME this time...will it still have the same affect?"

"Oh yeah...the same chemicals are in the saliva of my mouth too," Clit informed her.

"Well in that case bitch, get down on your knees and start sucking my cunt!"

#

"Professor! Professor! Are you ok?" His assistant asked. "What was that? What happened?"

"We all had terrific orgasms!" He told her wiping away the spunk from the front of his trousers. "Why did it frighten you? Were you scared?"

"Yes...it did Professor, I haven't had an orgasm like that in years!"

"Good!" He said turning back towards the window lighting his pipe up. There was nothing like a good smoke afterwards, he mused. "Good...I'm glad you're scared." He told her. "Oh...and it was rather fun watching you climax too," he added.

"Why Professor..." his assistant smiled.

#

"Clit? It's me...Helen." She said knocking on the door. "Come on, the cab's here waiting to take us to the meeting, we need to get out of here. I think Marvin's on his way over with the Police and the Army, and I think they're really pissed because when all that orgasmic shit started happening earlier, there was nothing but a bunch of guys hanging around one another when it all started happening, and with no women about for most of them...well, you get the picture," she stated,

Hurriedly, Clit and Helen got into the Cab. "Driver, get us to the Mall just as fast as you can get us there," Helen told him.

"Lady, I don't speed not for anyone."

"Here, will this help?" Clit asked handing over a single diamond.

"There you go with the fucking diamonds again," Helen said.

"Hell yes!" The driver said greedily taking the stone. Moments later they were speeding down the highway.

"Shit...there's a road block up ahead!" Helen pointed out. "We'll never make it through in time!"

"Driver? Pull over, let me out here, and then take Miss Bendover to the Park."

"Who?"

"Never mind...just get her there," Clit said opening the door. "And remember Helen, if I'm not there in an hour, then tell Gert what I told you to tell him. Don't forget, and for God's sakes, tell him before he squirts you, or it'll be too late for everyone after that!"

Helen watched through the rear window of the cab as they pulled away, but even as Clit dashed for the bushes, the Army and Police had already spotted her, and were shooting at her.

"Fuck!" Helen said, "Hurry...get me to the Mall!" She demanded. "It's a matter of life and death!"

"Listen lady, after today, nothing would surprise me. I sat here today in my cab at noon having the best orgasm of my entire life, and you know what else? There were two little old ladies sitting in the back seat finger-fucking one another like crazy, strangest damn thing I've ever seen in my life...and one of the hottest fucking experiences too! So don't tell me this is a matter of life and death, I think I've seen it all now!"

"Shut the fuck up and drive."

#

"We got her...we got the space woman!" One of the officers said.

"You fucking moron," his superior said. "You weren't supposed to kill her, we were supposed to just capture her. Whoever told you to shoot her in the first place? Fucking idiot!"

#

"What? No tip?" The driver said as Helen got out of the cab.

Helen gave him the finger, slamming the door, and then began making her way across the lawn to where the spaceship still sat.

"Oh no! Oh no!" She cried out, realizing that Gert was no longer encased in the airtight plastic container. "Now what the fuck am I going to do?" Behind her she heard a sound, turned and screamed just as Gert jumped out of the bushes at her waving his hard firm erection, which had already begun to glow. He was already stroking his magnificent phallus, and for a moment all Helen could do was stand there watching him, mesmerized until she came to her senses and knew he'd be spurting his spunk on her at any moment.

"Gert...listen to me, Gert...Clit-toe, Grab Ass, Nico-Teen" He was still stroking his prick, but a little more slowly now. So she said it again. "Gert...Clit-Toe, Grab Ass, Nico-Teen".

With a heavy sigh, Gert quit stroking his prick and it quickly began to grow flaccid as well as stop glowing. Reaching out, he picked Helen up, causing her to faint as he picked her up and carried her inside the space ship.

#

"Is everyone here?" The Professor asked.

"Everyone that is anyone," his assistant said with a smile on her face. "And after this afternoon, I'm ready to go again," she added.

"Later Miss Bradley," Professor Barn Yard told her. "By the way, did you notice that the Robot is missing?"

Just then an important looking official along with several Army officers approached him.

"Professor Barn Yard?"

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid the meetings been cancelled. The spacewoman has been captured. Well...shot actually."

"Shot?"

"Yeah...shot...dead in fact."

"Dead?"

"Yeah...dead. So I guess there won't be any more meetings, or noon orgasms either for that matter."

"Damn," Miss Bradley sighed, but she was interrupted from continuing as suddenly the doors on the spaceship began to open.

"What the fuck?" Someone shouted. "The doors are opening!"

Panic quickly ensued as Gert emerged from the spacecraft, his hard swollen prick glowing brightly, menacingly in front of him as he stepped out taking up station at the side of the door. Then to everyone's surprise, Helen as well as Clit walked out of the door just behind him, where she then stood looking over the crowd that had gathered, only then recomposing themselves.

"People of earth...I am here to deliver a message to you. "Yours is a race of violence and wastage, for too long, we of the united planets have allowed your planet to continue along the paths you have chosen. Up until now, we've watched and hoped you would all come to your senses and change your destructive, wasteful ways. But...obviously you've chosen not to do so. We therefore no longer have a choice. As I have tried to demonstrate and show you, yours can be a society of peace, tranquility, and more fucking pleasure than you've ever imagined. For ourselves, we created a race of pleasure-bots, much like Gert here, Capable of giving you as many orgasms as you'd like, for as long as you'd like them. No longer do we fight or make war on one another. But please note that this final decision is yours to make. If you continue to go on killing one another, wasting away your planet, using up all your resources, then we will have no choice but to send other robots just like these to cause all of you to have one continuous never-ending orgasm for the rest of your lives. Should we do that, then you will surely and slowly starve to death, though it will be a pleasurable way to die...I assure you. Choose to continue as you have and be orgasmically obliterated, or join the federation of Planets and live in peace and orgasmic harmony. The decision now rests with you."

Clit turned walking back into the spaceship, Gert following.

Helen quickly made her way down the disappearing platform and stood next to the Professor.

"Do you think anyone will listen to what she said?" she asked.

"We can only hope," he said taking her arm, then adding. "You doing anything after this?"

"No, why?" she asked

"Wanna fuck?"

"Lead the way Professor," then they turned just in time to see the massive spaceship return to the star filled skies.

12