The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without my command the twins begin to kiss and caress each other, causing me to smile as I remember how hard it was for me to get them to pleasure each other. Sara's caresses and kisses cause Lana to surrender to the pleasure and start moaning loudly just like her sister. As soon as I notice how her arousal is increasing, I lower my hands to her pussy and start to move my fingers inside her.

When the first hotel guests begin to arrive at the pool, the two sisters are on the verge of orgasm, although this fact does not prevent them from watching attentively as a man in his sixties drags two young naked girls by a leash and after tying them to some poles arranged in the pool begins to fuck them without any foreplay.

In just a few minutes a dozen more men arrive at the pool, all of them accompanied by one or more slave girls, who are fastened in various ways to the furniture available in the pool to start fucking them immediately, just like the first man.

I observe the excited face of the twins due in a small part to the caresses of my fingers on their pussies, but mostly because they have not stopped kissing and caressing each other at any time observing how a dozen naked and restrained slave girls are being fucked by one or several men.

"Fuck!" I exclaim loudly looking at the twins, "I forgot that from six o'clock this area is reserved for clients with slave girls, we must leave immediately;" I add trying to get up.

"Let's stay a little longer;" Sara tells me sitting on my face to give me access to her pussy so I can continue to masturbate her with my tongue, "I'm very excited with everything I'm seeing around me, and after all we are your slave girls."

"Please Jacob, we will be two good slave girls, let's stay;" Lana also says to me reaching under my pants to take hold of my cock and take it into her mouth.

I pretend to try to get up for a few seconds, but in the end, I relax and focus on the twins, my tongue exploring Lara's pussy, biting and sucking on her clit, while Sara moves her head up and down on my cock, taking it deep in her throat.

Just as I bring Sara to orgasm, I watch as someone walks up to us and stops next to us. "Excuse me sir, I am Samir, concierge of the hotel, I must remind you that slave girls must wear their collars at all times;" he tells me trying to sound authoritative.

I pull Sara who is still breathing heavily recovering from her orgasm away from my face and as I do so the concierge lets out a cue as he recognizes me: "Shit! Sorry Mr. Francis, I had not recognized you, it is a pleasure to have you back in the hotel but you know that you are in the area reserved for the clients with their slave girls and that all must always wear their collar well visible;" he tells me nervously.

"Sorry Samir, I just arrived a few hours ago and I just wanted to have some fun away from people, I came to the pool without remembering that after a certain hour this area was limited;" I tell the concierge incorporating myself in the hammock, "Besides these two young ladies are not..."

I am about to say that the twins are not slave girls but I am interrupted by Sara's voice, "Master Jacob was so eager to fuck us after the long plane ride that he forgot to put our collars on;" she says looking at her sister who nods her head confirming her words.

"No problem there Mr. Francis;" Samir comments to me, "I'll bring a couple of collars for your slave girls right away, you can keep them or give them back to us whenever you want;" he adds heading to a wall cabinet on the other side of the pool.

While Samir walks away in search of the collars I sit in the hammock with the twins sitting one on each side, "Enough of this nonsense girls, this is not fun," I tell them angrily, "This is not like any of the games we have between us, in Kanaan slavery is real; if I put those collars on you I won't be able to take them off while we are in the hotel and you will become my property, you will have to behave like real slave girls for the rest of the vacation;" I add lowering my voice while I see Samir approaching.

"I got really turned on watching that slave girl fucked at the reception, and this morning on the beach I couldn't stop masturbating imagining it was me;" Lana tells me.

"And I want you to tie me up right now and fuck me like all those men have done with their slave girls;" Sara adds looking at her sister.

I don't answer either of the twins, as soon as Samir hands me the collars, I close them around their necks making them my slave girls for the rest of the vacation, "Bring me two uniforms from the hotel, with handcuffs, ring gag and mask;" I order Samir at the excited look of the twins.

I order the twins to get up and lead them to one of the steel railings arranged to hold the slave girls, where another pair of slave girls are already positioned. Sara immediately bends down, placing her body on the railing without my having to say anything to her and watches with bated breath as I hook her collar to the wall to prevent her from getting up.

"What are you waiting for to imitate your sister," I say to Lana giving her a little spank on the ass.

Seeing that I am about to spank her again Lana leans over the railing, though as I pin her collar to the wall, I can see that she is just as eager for the experience as her sister.

Once I make sure that both twins are well restrained, I place myself behind Sara and in one movement I introduce my cock in her pussy lubricated by the orgasm, while I play with one hand on Lana's pussy tearing out loud moans of pleasure.

As soon as Samir returns with what I have asked him, I signal him to get behind Lana and start fucking her. The young girl tries to protest when she sees that it is not me who is fucking her but soon a couple of spankings by Samir, plus the pleasure that causes the concierge's cock in her pussy makes her forget about the situation.

After the whole afternoon excited watching all my companions in bikini on the beach, added to the blowjob interrupted by Lana, it takes me just a couple of minutes to fill Sara's pussy with me cum, as soon as I cum, I get out of her interior, but not before making a signal to one of the hotel clients to take my place. I don't know if Sara realizes that it is no longer me who is fucking her, but I take advantage of the situation to pick up the material that I have asked Samir and begin to place it.

I let go of Sara's hands that are clinging to the railing, and I take them over her back holding them with some metal bracelets, noticing that she can't move them she starts to protest slightly. I place myself in front of her and give her a kiss to silence her, when I break the kiss after a few seconds, Sara's mouth is open asking for more, and I take the opportunity to place a ring gag leaving her mouth blocked and available for oral use.

Once these steps are finished, I wait for the man fucking her to cum in her pussy and pull back to put the corset and boots on her, before I finish getting Sara ready, Samir has already cum in Lana's pussy and has started to get her ready in a similar fashion to her sister.

As soon as we finish dressing the twins, I release them from the wall and help them to stand and support themselves with the high heels and hands tied behind their backs, "I warned you that this was not a game, those collars mark you as slave girls of my property;" I tell them "I didn't know what to do if we got to this point, but after hearing you talk I am going to fulfill your fantasy by transferring you to the hotel service to be fucked by the clients."

I smile as I see how the twins look at each other and try to protest through the gags, "Now Samir is going to take you to the hotel reception for the clients to enjoy you, at night you will be sent to serve some exclusive clients;" I continue explaining them, "The only concession I am going to make to you is to put a mask on you so no one will recognize you;" I add showing them some red leather masks that will cover the entire upper part of their face.

The twins upon hearing my words look at each other again and shake their heads in protest while they continue moaning through the gags, seeing them attitude I remove the masks from their sight, "Ok, if you don't want the masks, it's your problem;" I tell them moving away from them for a few seconds.

The muffled screams and protests stop immediately and both slave girls lower their heads directing their gaze to the floor, seeing their change of attitude I approach them again, "I like this better, be good slave girls and you will enjoy the experience very much;" I indicate handing the masks to Samir to put them on.

Once they have the masks in place two hotel bellboys warned by Samir, take the twins on their way to the reception, while I am left alone with Samir enjoying a glass of good whiskey, when the clients who have been watching the show return to take care of their slave girls, we both start laughing. "Fuck Samir, you've embroidered the role of concierge;" I comment giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"I'm surprised you're surprised Jake, I was a concierge for many years before I became the hotel manager;" he smiles back at me. "What else do you have in mind for those two beauties?" he asks me.

I take a long drink from my glass before answering, "I don't know, when I planned this little game, I wasn't sure how far I could go, so now I don't quite know what to do with them;" I reply to Samir. "For now, I'll leave them for a couple of days at the hotel, decorate them accordingly, and send them to my place, I'll keep them as my slave girls all the time I stay in Kanaan, until you send them to me keep an eye on them so nothing happens to them;" I add.

"Don't worry about that;" Samir confirms to me smiling, "I will personally see to it that nothing happens to them, it's been a while since my wife and I have had any slave girls to play with, and we have never enjoyed twins before;" Samir tells me before leaving.

As I watch Samir walk away I down my glass of whiskey in one gulp, satisfied with how the vacation has started.

To be continued...

12