The Estate - Pt 13

Story Info
Margot reveals her true self
3.6k words
4.48
940
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

I stood behind Jules and cupped her right breast, the shower water running along my arm and pouring off from my elbow. My cock hardened and nudged between her legs, her fanny lips caressing it as I gently jiggled it.

"Mmmm that's nice" she said as she bent slightly forward.

I ease back and with my other hand I guided my cock between her lips, sliding back and forth a little before pushing into her fanny proper.

"Oh yes,"

I felt my foreskin pushed back along my shaft as I slowly entered all the way inside. No rapid movements, the shower was too slippery a place for that. Her fanny gripped and squeezed me as I gently fucked her.

"This will never be ordinary," I whispered in her ear.

"Nor should it be," she said pushing back as I pushed forward. I squeezed her nipple and then gently massaged her breast as my cock worked her fanny, the water running over us, warming us, coddling almost.

Jools was squeezing my cock with her fanny, pulsing, waves of pleasure washing through me. I could feel her depth as I pushed forward, filling her, my foreskin pushed fully back, my cockhead pressing at her womb.

I reached down with my hand and stroked along her valley, feeling my cock as it moved in and out, my fingers seeking and pressing her clitoris. As I felt her fanny pulse my cock, I pressed her clitoris in sequence. Pulse, press, pulse, press. I pulled back, almost leaving her, she held her breath, waiting, I held. I pushed back in as quickly and as hard as I could, she gasped, I pulled back, I held, she sighed.

I pulled back even further, out but touching, feeling her fanny opening close around the end of my cock, I held there, hovering at her fanny opening, the shower water running over my shoulders, down my chest and along my cock to her fanny.

I pulsed my finger on her clitoris then pressed forward as fast and as deep as I could. "Oof," she cried as I carried on a hard and fast fuck, fingers working her clitoris as I fucked. "Oh yes, just, yes, don't stop," Jools cried and then her fanny clamped hard on my cock.

She pushed her arse back hard at me and her back stiffened and she pushed away from the wall. "Jesus, yes, God."

"Good one?" I asked.

"Yeah, okay I suppose."

Jools had gone to work, I dressed in clean chinos and Simon shirt, locked the door and walked up the street, wondering if Margot was watching every step I took. At the top of the street I looked around and then saw the house with two conifers by the front door. As I walked up the drive the door opened.

"Come in the kettle is on." Debbie greeted me. I stepped inside, she had carpet where we had tiles. I slipped out of my sliders so as not to walk the outside inside.

Her house was pretty much the same house we had, just different furniture. A small sofa and a tv in the front room, with a side table at each end of the sofa. The kitchen had a small fridge under the work surface where we have a dishwasher, and a table and a couple of chairs.

"Sorry, it will have to be instant." She said, "I can't stretch to the luxury of a coffee machine."

"Instant will be absolutely fine Debbie," I said. I looked through her patio door, a simple lawn and a small shed, that was pretty much it. Probably all she needed I thought. We went and sat on the settee, shoulder to shoulder, elbow to elbow, knee to knee.

"I like the estate," she said, "although it was all I could afford with my settlement, but I have been thinking about what you said about that nosey woman."

"I doubt she could see up this far," I said.

"No, obviously, but it never occurred to me that people did that, there may be someone up here doing the same, that would be unsettling."

"I guess, although it may depend on how much entertaining that you do, as to whether it was an issue or not."

"Whatever do you mean? Entertaining indeed." She laughed.

"Well, I am being entertained," I replied.

"Thank you. I was wondering whether I should move my bedroom to the back, the back is not overlooked at all, just the golf course behind me."

"The rooms are the same size, so it should be straight forward, if you wanted to. It'll be quieter too."

"It is just a faf getting the bed and wardrobe moved."

"You would just need someone to give you a hand."

"Easily said."

"I would offer, but, well, you know."

"I know what?"

"I would get distracted."

"Ha bloody ha."

"You know, I bet you have drawers full of slinky sexy underwear, my mind would be boggling as I moved them."

"Perhaps I don't"

"Then my mind would be overdrive as I imagined you going commando."

"The task would never get done."

"No, the task wouldn't."

"Are you always like this?"

"Only with a very attractive woman."

"You're doing it again, aren't you?"

"Am I?"

She turned and looked directly into my eyes. "Yes you are. Shut up and kiss me."

Oh. This was going quicker than I expected it would. I turned, leant forward, and kissed her gently on her lips, my hand resting on her knee. Her lips were warmed with the coffee, and as I probed with my tongue I felt her hand press at my crotch.

She pulled back, "Let us look at the bedroom problem and see if it is viable," she said, standing and stepping forward.

I stood up and followed her upstairs. Her bedroom was simple, a largish double bed with a bedside table with light, clock, phone charger, a wardrobe with drawers and a chest of drawers. Curtains over the windows, where we had roman blinds.

"Much in the back room to be moved?" I asked

"Idiot, who cares, get your clothes off," she said as she pulled her dress up and off. Oh. Well, she obviously had this in mind, she had been completely naked under her dress. It took me only fractionally longer to be just as naked.

She took my hand and pulled me to the bed. As we lay on the bed I rested on an elbow and looked at her. Breasts, a nice size, a D or thereabouts, nipple small but long. No scars that I could see, and her fanny was long and tight looking, just a crease with a small pinker bit at the top end, possibly her clitoris I thought. Shorn of hair and a little red, perhaps she had shaved this morning.

I pushed up to sitting and bent down and kissed her pink bit.

"Oh, lummy," she said.

I pushed my tongue in-between her fanny laps and slid along her valley which was hot and wet to the touch.

As I knelt on the bed working her fanny she took my cock in her hand and worked my skin back and forth, I made suitably appreciative noises. I blew gently at her opening and turn turned my approach so that my tongue would force her lips apart. I tongued her hood away and sucked her clitoris into my mouth, nibbling it with my teeth. That got me an approving murmur.

I circled her entrance with my finger, dipping in a little and then back out, then in a little, and then as her wetness increased I pushed two fingers inside and then stretched them wide apart, opening her inside as much as I could. Her breath held, and she stopped moving her hand.

"Oh gosh." She said quietly.

It didn't sound a discouraging 'gosh', so I assumed I was doing something right. I closed my fingers, rotated my hand a little and then opened my fingers as wide as they would go. "mm" she murmured. I slowly pulled my fingers back out, the grip of her fanny forcing them closed again, until I was almost out. I added a third and pushed them all in, "mm yes", and I began a slow finger fuck whilst I licked her clitoris.

She was pretty much unmoving, her hand held my cock, but didn't move, her legs were apart, but pressing down hard on the bed, and I could see her right hand, it was clutching at the quilt, squeezing tightly.

I felt her fanny tighten on my fingers, squeezing them, I increased my tempo slightly, pushing in as far as I could go, pulling almost out on the return.

"Oh good fucking God," she gasped and her fanny clamped so hard I couldn't move my fingers. She was rigid on the bed, and then her breath escaped, and she relaxed and slumped.

"Oh fuck Jase." She said, "You had the air of a confident lover, and I hoped, and you are. Wow."

"I aim to please," I answered and rolled back to lay next to her. I would give her a moment before fucking her properly.

"My ex was good, but you are way better." Well thanks, but I am not into comparisons.

She rolled over and bent over my cock and kissed the end. "oh yes," I said, and relaxed back with my eyes closed, I wanted to concentrate on the sensations.

I felt her hand on my cock and my skin being pulled back, the little moment where it pulls fully over my rim and my cockhead is fully exposed. Her tongue ran around my rim and licked at the little sensitive spot where my foreskin attaches and then licked at my little slit at the end.

"Oh yes," well a little encouragement never hurt. She sucked my cock into her mouth and then began a tight sucking oral fuck, her head bobbing, hands gently rolling my balls inside my sac. Christ she was going to make me cum.

"Debbie, I am not going to last." I managed. She slowly released my cock and then, facing my feet, she sat astride me, her hand guiding my cock inside her fanny. Oh what a wonderful feeling, a sensation that cannot be beaten. I looked down, her arse was petite, her anus a small dot between her arse cheeks, but her fanny was plump and sumptuous, surrounding and engulfing my cock.

She rose and my cock almost left her fanny, her lips kissing it as it stood up between her thighs, and then disappearing inside, engulfed by her heat. Jesus, she knew how to fuck.

She slowly rocked back and forth, my cock appearing and disappearing as her fanny engulfed and released it. I could feel my foreskin as it rolled along my cock, my cockhead pushing against her depth as she pushed fully down, taking my length inside her.

"Mmmm," she murmured as she rocked against me, her fanny pulsed, gripping and releasing my cock. I could feel my balls tighten as my climax approached.

"I'm nearly there," I gasped, trying to hold on, but the warm embrace of her fanny made it so difficult.

"Yes, yes," She gasped and her fanny clamped hard on my cock, squeezed it so tight that my resolve failed and my cock erupted, spurting deep inside her, again and again. She leant forward and my cock slipped out of her fanny accompanied by the white of my cum.

"Good one," she said as she rolled over and lay beside me. "God I have missed this," she said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"A bloody good fuck."

"Oh, well, you can always do that swipe right thing."

"God no, too risky. I don't want to go to some unknown blokes house, and I certainly don't want one in mine."

"Oh, okay, and me?"

"Well, you live on the estate, you are hardly likely to cause problems. Well, that was my thoughts."

"So you haven't really been with anyone since your ex?"

"Nope, you're the first."

"Wow, I think I should get an award."

"Did I tell you that you are an idiot?"

"You may have mentioned it."

I was just tidying up my notes after another Zoom call to the troublesome site when the door knocked. It was Margot.

"Oh, hello Margot, would you care for a coffee?"

"Oh, er yes, okay." I wasn't quite sure why a simple invitation for a coffee should throw her so much, after all, she was the one that knocked on my door.

I ushered her in and shut the door behind her. "Right then Margot, espresso it is, milk or black?"

"Oh, yes, er milk please, no sugar."

"No worries." I walked through to the kitchen, put a mug under the spout and pressed a button. Beans ground into the portafilter and then the machine quietened. I tamped the grounds, put it under the spout and pressed another button, and the coffee dipped into the mug. When it had finished, I knocked the grounds, repeated the process so that I had two mugs of coffee, and then frothed some milk.

Coffees made I went back to the lounge and handed one to Margot and then sat on the sofa and looked across at her. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked.

"I thought some small talk and then perhaps?"

I see, she wanted a little more of my cock. Okay, fair enough, well, it had been a few hours since Mrs D had earned her extra hour's money, I was sure I was recovered enough to be able to assist.

"Oh, my pleasure. What have you been up to this week then, anything outstanding?"

"Oh, yes, well, no. I saw you help that lady from up the street with her broken shopping bag."

"Oh yes, Debbie, nice lady, divorced you know?"

"I had heard, yes. Greeta seems quiet at the moment."

"True, I don't think I have spoken to her for a few days. Me? I have issues with some sub-contractors that may require a trip away, I am hoping not, I don't like being away."

"No, I guess not, not when you are as popular as you are here at home."

"Well I don't know about that," I said looking at the gap between her knees that had appeared, a glimpse of white visible. Stupid isn't it; a glimpse of panty is more erotic than a naked fanny on display. Odd how our brains work.

"Oh goodness yes, you seem to be able to command many a session with your neighbours, at least every day and sometimes two or three times. If you were away, would that level of activity be able to be sustained?"

"It may increase, after all, there would be no one accounting for my movements, I may be freer."

"So why don't you like going away."

"Simple. I like my home comforts, and hours of driving to spend time in a hotel room is not my idea of relaxation."

"I see, so you are able to maintain your other, er, activities, whilst you are away?"

"I might be able to, I am certainly not saying." She really is an inquisitive one is Margot. I wondered if she gathered all the information for use later?

"Would you like to come back to mine or would you prefer to stay here?"

"Margot, I don't mind in the slightest, I am as happy in my bed as yours." Well, it made no difference really. We have clean sheets thanks to Mrs D, so here is presentable, and I am damn sure that Margot's bedroom is even more spotless and presentable.

Margot put her coffee down on the side table and stood. She turned and headed upstairs. It seemed prudent to follow. In the bedroom Margot was sat on the bed undoing her blouse. I pulled my T shirt over my head and off and took my chinos and pants down in a single movement and stepped out of them. Margot was folding her skirt and was down to bra and panties and stockings.

I lay on the bed and waited for her to join me. Her bra and pants looked very much like the What Katy Did brand, very traditional. Her stockings were unclipped and rolled down her legs, then the bra was removed, then the suspender belt and finally the panties. Beautifully manicured fanny, of course. She lay on the bed next to me. I wondered if she wanted a quickie or the full monty.

I rolled onto my side and ran a finger down from between her breasts to her fanny crease, dipping in to her valley, she was ready, and she was quite wet. Despite her demeanour she really wanted this. I parted her legs, rolled int the gap and ran my tongue down and added some of my lubrication. I circled her opening with my tongue and then pressed in, tasting her femininity.

"Yes, I like that," she murmured as my tongue gave her a shallow fuck, and then when my fingers passed my tongue and delved deeper, she gave little gasp. I decided that with a different upbringing Margot would have been a real goer. My fingers worked in and out and I sucked her clitoris into my mouth, my teeth grazing it briefly, and my tongue dabbing at it.

Margot began panting as her arousal increased, my fingers working her fanny and rubbing her arse as my tongue teased her clitoris. "Oh goodness," she gasped and I wondered if I could get her to scream out. I softened my working of her clitoris, touching it lightly, less frequently, and pushed my fingers upwards towards it from inside. I pulled back and simply blew on her clitoris. Her body stiffened and her breath held.

I pulled my two fingers fully out and then pushed three back in, my little finger partially pushing past her sphincter. My fingers were in as far as they could go and my palm pressed hard against her labia, forcing them apart. I pulled out, almost entirely leaving her, and then back in, as far as I could, all four fingers engaged, and then back again. As my hand came back and my fingers left her, I blew on her clitoris and then pushed abruptly back in.

Her fanny spasmed, it contracted and she squeezed hard on my fingers, her sphincter clamped and she screamed out, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, oh cunting fuck." Her back went rigid and she planked, her urethra squirted and she rocked up and down. I hadn't even fucked her yet.

I rolled away and let her regain her composure.

"My goodness," she said when she had recaptured some breath. "My goodness."

"A good one?"

"So it would seem."

"Would you like to continue or perhaps come back later for the next part?"

"Oh my. Of course, you haven't even penetrated me yet."

I rolled over and lay above her. I took my cock in my hand and slid it up and down her valley before pushing at her opening and then past her entrance until I was fully home, deep inside her my foreskin pulled back my cockhead pressing at her womb, my balls on her inner thighs.

I pulled back almost out, and then pressed back in, harder. Again I pulled back and then forcefully in, my pubis slamming against her fanny crease, widening it, flattening it, her eyes closed and her fingers scrunching the sheet. I heard the slap of my pubis on her as we fucked, I felt my balls as they slapped onto her thigh, and I went faster, deeper and more forceful with every thrust.

I could feel pulses in her fanny and then contractions as her fanny wall gripped and grabbed at my cock. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me upwards, flipped me onto my back, all whilst my cock was inside her, and then she started rocking back and forth, faster and faster, pressing down harder in my cock.

"Fuck yes," she gasped and a massive contraction gripped my cock, my balls tightened and I erupted inside her, spurt after spurt inside, forced into her womb. "Fuck yes," she gasped and then she bent down and kissed me, hard, on my lips, her fingers holding my head, and I felt her convulsions ease and my cock began to slip out.

'Well, someone let their hair down' I thought.

"I am sorry." She said as she rolled off me and lay beside me on the bed. "For my language and losing control."

"Nothing to apologise for, pleasure is pleasure and should be a right."

"Still, all the same, that was not very ladylike."

"Au contraire, in my experience that was very ladylike, and exactly how many ladies behave under similar circumstances."

She lay there quietly, her fanny draining my fluids. "May I have a tissue" she asked. I got up and went to the ensuite and unrolled some toilet paper.

"Will this do?" I asked handing it to her. She nodded and rolled it up and then pushed it inside herself to stem the tide of white. I went back into the ensuite and washed my cock and balls, and then dried myself with the hand towel. I went back into the bedroom, Margot had her bra, panties and suspender belt on. I retrieved my pants from inside my chinos, pulled them up, threw my Simon shirt over my head and stepped into and pulled up my chinos. Dressed I turned to Margot who was now working on her stockings, "would you care for another coffee?" I asked.

"Thank you Jason, no, I shall get back. I think I need a hot bath."