The Estate - Pt 15

Story Info
Aggie thinks i'll do.
2.6k words
4.26
706
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

The place was heaving, well it was sort of lunchtime. I got myself a coffee from the machine and wandered around the café trying to find a seat. The only one I could see was at a table with a woman sat at the other empty chair. "Okay if I sit here?" I asked her. She nodded yes.

I sat and got out the iPad and started scrolling through my emails. As I read my mails I picked up and drank my coffee. God it was awful, probably the worst tasting coffee I have ever had. Next time I am here I shall probably just get a coke. I finished my coffee and closed the iPad. The woman opposite was glaring at me.

"Did you enjoy my Tea?" She asked.

Oh sod it, no wonder the coffee tasted awful, it was her tea. I have no idea how I managed to swap my coffee for her tea. "Oh God," I said, "I'm so sorry. Let me go and get you another one."

"Don't bother. I will go, you stay here and look after my shopping." She got up and went passed me toward the drinks stations. I turned on the camera on my phone and used it to look behind me and watched as she walked past the drinks area and left the café. I got up and looked by where she was sitting. No shopping. I smiled to myself and picked up my coffee as I sat back down. Oh well, at least I still had my coffee to take away the horrible taste left from her tea. The coffee actually wasn't too bad as it turned out. I finished my drink and returned to browsing the store. I had wanted a decent dimmable floor lamp, and had expected that Ikea might have some, but no, they were not simple, you had to buy special bulbs and that was more hassle than I wanted. I spotted tea woman a couple of times as I wandered around the store, I guessed she probably saw me too. Mentally shrugging I went back to the car and drove back home, my lamp hunting unsuccessful on this occasion.

Pulling up at home I saw that Jools' car wasn't there, Jools had gone to the gym and would be gone a couple of hours. I decided to clear the leaves and brush the drive before I did some more work.

"Hi Neighbour". It was Aggie from a few doors up the street.

"Hi Aggie, how are you doing?"

"Fine, on your own?"

"Yeah, for a while, Jools has gone to the gym."

"Coffee?"

"Okay, yes, that will be good, thanks."

Well, that was interesting. We have often exchanged hello's and pleasantries, but I know very little about her. I haven't seen anyone apart from her and her daughter, so assumed she was a single parent, but, you never know, this is an odd estate to live on. Quite new and a real mix of small families and singletons. Like all new builds these days they were required to include affordable housing. I leant the broom against my front wall, locked the front door and hopped up to Aggie's, popped my head through the open door and called 'Hi'.

"Come in," she called from the back of the house where the kitchen was, "just pull the door to behind you". I shut the door, automatically pulling the handle up, locking the door from the outside.

"Ooh, don't want to be disturbed?" Aggie laughed. She was stood in the kitchen doorway watching as I slipped my shoes off.

"Well, you never know, either that, or it could just be force of habit." Or I guess it could have been a little of both of course. I walked towards Aggie and followed her into the kitchen. She had her layout different to ours. It was really a kitchen diner, but where we had a dining table, she had a small settee, looking through the patio doors at the garden. Her garden was still mostly soil and weeds, she hadn't laid a lawn yet. Just a small patio with a clothes airer on it, festooned with her smalls, drying in the breeze.

She motioned to the settee, "How do you want it, and sit down, you make the place look untidy."

"Well now, there is a question," I answered, a smile in my voice, "strong but with milk."

"No sugar?"

"Oh no, I never need sweetener."

Aggie gave me a look, quizzical perhaps, but definitely eye to eye, as if trying to find an extra meaning. I sat down on the settee, leaving the side to my left empty. Aggie fussed over mugs and milk before passing me a mug of coffee.

"Hot, obviously, be careful. You can rest it on the side table while it cools if you like."

"Thank you ma'am" I said a mock seriousness to my voice. "I shall do just that, don't want things too hot, might get burnt."

"Well not everything that's hot burns." Aggie gave me the 'look' again and sat next to me, angled slightly so she was facing me, our legs not parallel, leaving a small gap between is, but our knees touching.

"No? I suppose not" I returned her look, my eyes holding steady, "little one at school?" I asked.

"Yes, and your other half at the Gym, so, here we are like two lost souls."

"Sharing coffee on a sofa behind a locked door."

"Undisturbed"

"Alone, together."

Aggie leant forward and reached across me, turning the handle of my mug away from me. "Wouldn't want you to accidentally catch it" she said. As she stretched across, I looked down across her chest. Her blouse was sufficiently unbuttoned that I could see the swell of her breasts, wrapped as they were in a lacy brassiere. I looked up and saw her watching me. She knew where my eyes had been, and as I watched her, Aggie's eyes focussed on my crotch, a filling crotch it has to be said.

She smiled, that knowing smile that women use when they think they know something secret, something they don't realise that you already knew that they knew. I am a man, Aggie is a woman, she has breasts, I looked at them, the result was inevitable. I got hard.

I put my hand on her knee. The outcome I didn't want was a slap. That outcome thankfully didn't happen, she looked at me again and as her tongue ran across her lips, I saw her widen her knees slightly. I slid my hands slowly up her thigh and leant forward and brushed her lips with mine. She shuddered a little and then gasped as my fingers came into contact with her panties. I pressed my mouth against hers, my tongue probing as my fingers teased at the hem of her panties, easing them away, my fingers encountering her wetness for the first time.

By the mores and morals of some, what I was doing was wrong. I was embarking on something that could not be undone, that could cause upset if unearthed. However, I am a man and I had a hard on, and I really didn't care. My finger slid up and down the crease of her sex and found her opening. I teased at the rim and then slowly pushed in, my finger wiggling as I entered her. I glanced at her face, her eyes were closed and her head tilted back. I crooked my finger and found the small roughness of her G spot and pressed, her hips lifted slightly and her thighs parted giving me better access, but her panties were restricting. I slowly withdrew my finger and using both hands, pulled her panties down, one foot completely out, the other in, her panties hung almost crudely from one ankle.

I turned and bent my head to her crotch, my tongue between the lips of her sex, probing, seeking her fanny, I felt the bumps and undulations, all wet with her arousal, my knowledge of my neighbour now intimate in a way that could never be denied. I slid my finger under my chin, along her fanny and into her.

"Upstairs" she said, pulling away. I followed her upstairs and we went into her bedroom. The bed was unmade and there were clothes discarded on the floor. She was undressing dropping her remaining clothes in a pile next to the bed, I was undressing too, but my main interest was in watching Aggie. She had a bit of a tummy roll, her breasts were a little on the saggy side, but were nicely full and her nipples were really quite large. I pulled down my pants and my cock sprang free.

"That'll do," Aggie said, I hadn't realised that I was auditioning, guess I passed muster. Facing me she looked hard at my cock and balls. I looked at her boobs and fanny. Boobs as described, fanny hairless, her crease interrupted by her inner lips protruding. Lovely. I like that, I like that a lot.

"If we don't hurry up, the coffee will go cold," she said and sort of climbed, sort of fell, onto the bed. I walked over to the bed and knelt on it between her legs. I leant forward and ran my tongue along her fanny. "Oh yes, nice move," she said and then she gasped as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth, gripping it slightly between my teeth, my tongue dabbing at it, as my fingers roamed between her lips, going down, seeking her opening.

She was very wet, aroused, and ready. I slipped two fingers inside and opened them like flesh scissors, widening her fanny, and then sawing them in and out, finger fucking. "Oh fuck," she gasped, "just fill me already," pulling at me to get up and insert my cock.

I moved up, reached down and held my cock, and then slid it along her valley and readied it at her entrance. A flex of my hips and I was entering her, penetrating her with my cock. "Oh God yes," Aggie mumbled as I bottomed out, her fanny wide before me, my pubis pressing her lips apart and crushing her clitoris. "Jesus," she said as I pulled back. I paused and then pushed fully back in, a visible and audible 'umph' from Aggie.

Her nails were digging into my back as we fucked, my balls slapping as they hit her thighs, her breath gasping and her grunts louder than mine. I felt her fanny walls as they slid over my cock head, I felt the relax as I was at her entrance, my cock about to leave, and then the compression as I forced my way in again. Faster I moved, harder I pressed, deeper her nails dug.

She tensed, her fluidity was gone, and she planked under me. Her fanny squeezed my cock like a dishcloth, and she silently screamed, her mouth a perfect circle, her cramps continuing to wring my cock as her orgasm rolled through. I called out an unintelligible word as I ejaculated deep inside her, spurt after spurt, filling her womb, excess squirting out of her fanny as my cock softened and her squeezes ejected it.

"Fucking Jesus," she said. "Right, let's hope the coffee is not too cold."

She got up and just left to go downstairs, didn't bother putting clothes on, I assumed she was dripping my deposit as she walked. I grabbed my clothes and followed her, dropping my clothes by the front door and joining her naked in the kitchen.

"I do like a serving of cream with my coffee," she smiled as she spoke.

"And I am happy to deliver," I answered.

"I suppose you ought to get dressed and go back to wifey." She said.

"Well, going back undressed could be awkward."

"Not for me." She laughed.

"Before I go," I said.

"What"

"Turn around and kneel on the sofa."

She looked at me and then shrugged, turning and kneeling.

From behind her fanny was a wondrous sight. Still gaping a little, and a small drip of white fell between her knees. I was hard again, and I stood behind her and pushed.

"Oh fuck," Aggie gasped as I pushed in, my spunk making her wet and slippery, no resistance.

"Thank you for the coffee," I said as I fucked her once more.

I was wandering around Morrisons, as you do, looking for some inspiration for tea. There was a rather nice Tiger Bloomer, and I thought that would be nice toasted with some steak and mushrooms. I leaned across and as I was about to take it, another pair of hands grabbed it.

She looked me in the eye and shrugged as she put the loaf in her trolley.

"No worries, I can use something else" I said

"Oh, I wasn't worried, it was there, I took it, simple as."

"Indeed, out of interest, what had you planned to do with it?"

"Well," she said, "I thought I might sauté some mushrooms and have it with a nice medium rare Ribeye steak."

"Ah, yes, my thoughts exactly, but, for you, rather a lot there for one person."

"That is true, perhaps I had not intended it for one person."

"Ah well, however many it is for, please, I hope that you enjoy."

"Thank you."

Going to plan B I went instead for a large sourdough loaf, Jools actually preferred sourdough, so not too much of a loss. As I was passing the wine aisle and hand touched mine, I turned, it was Tiger Girl.

"Here", she said, "I don't normally do this, and yes I know you are spoken for, this is me. I am not," and she passed me a note. It said 'Sam' and a telephone number. She turned and was gone before I could comment. Interesting.

We were laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, white and featureless, our steak dinner consumed, the wine settling, and Jools said, "I think I prefer our bedroom at the back, the light is somehow different."

"It's dark outside."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, it's a southern light, the front room was illuminated by a northern light, that is harder, colder."

"More romantic in the south."

"Perhaps."

Jools sat up and rolled over to sit astride me. "I think I would like some romance, now that we are in the south."

That was fine by me. My cock, at half mast so to speak, had begun to perk up when Jools sat astride, and had begun to really pay attention.

Jools slowly pushed down on my rapidly hardening cock, engulfing me, her buttocks settling just above my balls. She rocked back and forth, my cock sliding inside her, my foreskin moving back and forth. I wondered how men with no foreskin could enjoy sex as much. I loved the feel of my foreskin moving and revealing my sensitive cock head when I am inside a woman, it increases the pleasure for me.

Jools was rubbing her clitoris as she rocked and I could feel her moment building, her fanny was tightening and clamping as she moved. "Oh god yes," she gasped and then stopped moving pushing down hard on my cock as she orgasmed.

"Did you?" She asked.

"No, and that doesn't matter, I enjoyed the moment, the act so to speak, I am happy to wait until tomorrow."

"You're mad."

No, no I am not but I have already cum twice today, but she didn't need to know that.