The Excitement of Anonymous Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to come again so soon you know. I just like being inside you."

Ah, now either he was very clever, feeding me such a challenge, or he had no idea what I was capable of. Being in a generous mood, I decided to take up the challenge, and moved in for the kill. I laid him on his back and softly mounted him.

"Remember my instructions from yesterday? Let's see how it feels in the flesh. Remember, no hands!"

He smirked and I felt his cock twitch inside me as he obediently folded those shapely arms behind his head. My rhythm started slowly, the walls of my vagina clasping and releasing his penis with each lunge. My tight thighs strained upwards to allow his full glorious length to enter from the tip each time. Reaching behind I fondled his balls as we rocked, getting gradually faster and faster until he drew his hands from behind his head, grasped my ass in both hands and ground me into him as he exploded for a second time. I grinned at him as he gazed at the ceiling.

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do." I chided him as I lay down, too hot for embraces.

He took a long deep breath and said weakly, "You can do whatever you want whenever you want, as long as I'm involved."

"Well, we'll have to see about that. Now be quiet and go to sleep for a while. It's been a long hard day for some of us."

"Yes m'am" he mumbled as he fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

12