The Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that! I'm an 'old woman,' remember?' Besides, you like men. You don't want a real woman like me.'"

Momma's voice was slurred, and she was having trouble focusing her eyes on me above her. She thrust her ass up, pushing me off her.

We were too fucked up to realize it, but our sex talk provided an entrée to something we would never have considered sober. My mother and I were having verbal foreplay!

She rose to all fours, straddling dad with the crotch of her panties trapped in her pussy. I was just below her on the steps. Her large breasts swung pendulously in her white lace bra.

Impulsively, I leaned forward and kissed mom's sweaty ass. The aroma of her arousal invaded my nose, causing it to twitch and my cock to harden even more.

"What the hell are you doing, son," she exclaimed, looking back over her shoulder?

Her head lolled from side to side as she tried to focus. She thrust her hips back, pushing her ass against my face. The impact caused me to slide down a few steps.

"Sorry," I giggled drunkenly, "I couldn't resist."

"Boy, We better be careful! We've been drinking, and alcohol makes people doing strange shit!"

Momma lay on her belly on the stairs, breathing heavily from her exertions. My father lay snoring under one of her arms. With the other, she pushed herself to her knees and rolled on her back next to my father. The LED lights glimmering off a thin sheen of perspiration caused her body to appear to glow like the airbrushed centerfolds in my old girlie magazines.

The differences were her half slip was around her waist, and her panties pulled between her cunt lips, and the areola of her breasts visible above her bra. She made no effort to cover herself. I could see the dew-like glistening of her arousal on her labia.

"We need to stop before this gets out of hand."

"Then close your legs as a lady should!"

"A lady, she snorted, " I ain't never been called that!"

She scissored her legs several times, all the while grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I got your lady! Stop looking if it bothers you. You shouldn't be staring at your Momma's pussy anyway!"

I rose to one knee, pushing myself up the stairs. Momma watched me through hooded eyes. I leaned forward and ran my tongue along her engorged labia, inhaling her musky sweetness as my tongue probed around her panties. The aroma of her arousal was strong, earthy, causing my head to spin.

Momma moaned and grasped my head. Her hips pumped forward, pressing her pussy into my face. "Stop it, Andre!" Her voice was hoarse with lust

I managed to get one hand in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down around her broad hips. I French kissed her honey hole, burying my tongue deep, savoring the sweet musky nectar flowing from it.

"Stop, baby, stop!" As she spoke, she pressed my head tighter to her hole. "Oh, my Lord! That feels amazing!"

I grasped her hips and pulled her tighter to my face. Her hips bucked against my face when I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it like a small cock. Her pussy juices flowed like water in river rapids. She skittered back, pushing on my head as she did.

"Stop! This is getting out of hand, Andre!" She pushed on my forehead, and I slipped down the stairs.

"You taste good, momma!"

"You shouldn't say...or do... such things to your mother!" She looked down at me, wide-eyed, "Ain't nobody ever done that to me!"

I managed to sit up on a stair and braced my back against the wall. My cock pulsed, soaking my boxers and creating a wet spot on my pants.

"You mean you and daddy don't do oral?"

"I do him all of the time! Sometimes it's the only way I can get him ready to fuck! He, or no one else, has ever kissed me down there."

She sat on the stairs with her back against the opposite wall facing me. Her panties were still around her thighs, and her unruly thatch matted to her butterfly pussy lips.

"So, what do you think!" It was like when I was in school and got good grades; I wanted her approval.

"What do I think about what?" Her slurred voice and bayou burr made her almost unintelligible.

Momma lowered her voice when my father groaned and stirred.

"Your poor father is lying right here drunk while you lick and lap at my...my...!" She struggled for the right word.

"Your pussy?" I smirked. There was something at once wicked and sensual to be having this conversation with my mother.

She nodded. "Besides, I thought you didn't like women. You never date. You had your gay boyfriend at your sister's wedding. Why would you want to lick my...pussy?" A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"In order: I do like women. I date both women and men. And I've always wanted to have sex with you."

"That's some sick shit! I ain't never heard of such."

She didn't react when I grasped her breast and squeezed. She feebly resisted when I pushed the bra above her tits and took her nipple in my mouth.

"I loved breastfeeding you and your sister. The old women back in the bayou said it made for strong, healthy babies."

I slid my hand up her thigh and cupped her pussy. She slapped it away.

"You never did THAT back then," she chuckled.

I kissed each nipple in turn then kissed my way down my mother's body. She giggled and shivered when I probed her navel with the tip of my tongue. She stopped me when I took her clitoris in my mouth again and sucked it while fingering her creaming pussy.

"That's enough! That feels too damn good!" She forcibly pushed me away. "Help me get your father upstairs and in bed."

The ceiling spun as I lay there, trying to catch my breath. The Bhang, champagne from the wedding, the marijuana, my exertions wrestling dad up the steps, and the excitement at kissing my mother's pussy left me spent. I was dimly aware of my mother standing, her hand on the wall. With the other, she grasped the waistband of her panties, pulled them down, and stepped out of them.

Through an alcoholic haze, I looked up at the wet matted hair on her meaty pussy. Her labia were swollen and partially open, revealing her pulsing inner pinkness.

"You need a shave!"

"Andre! What are you saying?" She said incredulously. She ran her fingers through her bush, smoothing it. Her tone changed, dropping in tenor as she combed her bush with her fingers

"How do you think it would look shaved," she asked softly?

"I don't know! We have to do it and see! My shaving kit is in my bedroom."

For a brief moment, she stared at me, considering having her son shave her. Then she shook her head.

"That's crazy talk! Help me with your father!"

We managed to get my father to his feet, with mom on one side and me on the other. We did the drunkards walk down the hallway, caroming from wall to wall. We dropped my father, fully clothed, in the bed.

We sat on the bed next to him, me fully clothed; mom in her sweat-soaked half slip clinging to her curves. Momma didn't pull her bra down, leaving her humongous tear-shaped tits exposed. Her black raisin-like nipples were still hard from me sucking them.

"I'm going to bed," I announced.

The room spun crazily as I levered myself to my feet and stood over my mother, swaying like a willow in a breeze.

"Remember, Andre! We can never let anyone know about what we did."

My mother's eyes were wide and bright. Her hand on my thigh pushed me toward the bedroom door. I stumbled and recovered by grasping the doorsill.

"I love you, momma!"

"I love you, too, son." She said softly. As I staggered out the door, I thought I heard her add, "Perhaps too much!"

Chapter 02

I woke in my bed to the exquisite sensations of someone expertly sucking my cock. Their tongue was almost prehensile, wrapping around my pole as their lips engulfed my shaft, and their hand caressed my balls. The level of expertise reminded me of Clyde and his proficiency at sucking cock.

The soft curls I clutched when I grabbed the cocksucker's head belied that. A woman was sucking me, a woman who loved giving blowjobs. I struggled to pull myself from a drunken stupor.

I imagined it was Agnes coming back to me after leaving her husband. She crawled up my body, tonguing my navel and biting my nipples as she did. She straddled me, wrapped her hand around my rigid tool, and positioned it at her entrance. My eyes popped open when my cock slid into the tightest, wettest pussy ever. I looked into my mother's lustful eyes.

"Momma! What are you doing?" My hips were on automatic, pumping up to meet her downward thrusts.

"Probably paving the way to Hell," she groaned, her hips pistoning on my cock. "But after all we talked about and what you did on the stairs, I had to experience your cock. I needed to feel you in me, if only for this one night."

I captured my mother's swaying breasts, squeezing them in my eagerness. She groaned, threw her head back, and redoubled her efforts.

"Harder, baby, squeeze them harder! Make me feel pain!"

I squeezed them hard, pulling one close to my mouth, and bit her nipple.

"MOTHERFUCKER! Yes! Yes, goddammit! Do it again!" She screamed, spouting profanity, her body undulating like a snake charmed by a fakir's flute.

Momma's pussy spasmed and contracted around my cock as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her pussy tried to push me out as though she were giving birth, and my cock was the baby. I arched my back and forced it back it.

"You're not going to push me out, Momma! Not this time, not now that I finally got to be where I always wanted to be!"

I was caught up in the moment and confused about what was happening. However, I was thoroughly enjoying my mother's pussy.

"I always fantasized about fucking you. I'd watch you walk around the house in your boxers and wonder what it would be like to have sex with my son."

My mother was a screamer AND a talker!

"I used to hear you scream when you and daddy were fucking," I confessed. "I dreamed of replacing him between your thighs and making you scream on my dick!"

The squishy sound of my mother's creaming pussy filled my bedroom. Her pussy cream foamed, covering my cock and her pussy.

"God! I don't know what's going on with me! I'm fucking my son! That sounds so sick, so filthy! But I can't stop. I can't get enough of your dick!"

"I can feel it, Momma! I can feel how much your pussy loves your son's cock!"

Her eyes widened, her hips maintained a steady rhythm. "How would it have been to have you fuck your momma with your dad lying next to us," she gasped? Her pussy flexed, reacting to the illicit image.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Momma's pussy clamped around my tool, her shoulders pulled back, and her nails scratched my chest as she came again. "I'm cumming! SHIT! I'm cumming!"

Momma was a wild woman with her tits flopping, her mouth gaping open, and her big ass rising and falling on my cock.

"Cum for me, Momma! Cum on your son's cock!" I thrust hard into her spasming hole.

"Yes! Yes! I may burn in Hell, but I want you to cum in me! I want to feel my son's spunk filling my cunt!"

I was close to cumming, but I fought not to. I might have been dreaming. If I was, I didn't want to wake up, not yet!

"Momma, you fuck like a porn star!"

"I'll hate myself in the morning, but tonight I'm your porn star, your whore! Fuck your whore, son, fuck her hard!"

I smacked her ass hard, eliciting a scream. Her pussy spasmed and contracted as she came again. She arched her back, her face turned to the ceiling, her hands dropping behind her on my thighs, supporting her body.

Then she fell forward, her hands on my chest again, her hips rhythmically moving as though they weren't attached to her body. Her eyes were mere slits in her lust contorted face.

"I suck your father off all of the time. Lately, it's all we do. But I ain't had no one lick me like you did. I thought I had died and went to Heaven when you did that. It felt so good; it scared me. That's why I made you stop!"

Momma was a chatterbox when she fucked. Agnes rarely said anything.

"You like me licking your pussy, momma?"

"More than I should or want to! Your tongue was so deep I can almost feel you in my belly."

My mother fucked like a professional! In another life, she would get paid for putting a fucking like this on someone. Her pussy rhythmically flexed and relaxed as she rode my tool.

I grabbed her waist and threw her off me. She fell to the bed with her legs spread and the soles of her feet pointing at the ceiling.

"What the fuck you doing, son? You didn't cum in me! I want to feel it!"

"On your knees, slut! If you want me to treat you like my whore, then I want you doggie style."

Momma scrambled to her knees with her ass in the air and her head buried in the mattress. I smacked her ass hard, and she screamed again.

"Again! Spank me again! I'm bad. I'm fucking my son, and I deserve punishment! Spank me for being a filthy nasty incestuous slut!"

Her words stunned me as this was a side of her I never knew existed. My mother was a submissive!

Her pussy farted as my balls slapped against her behind, and I rammed my tool deep in her honey hole. I rained slaps on her ass cheeks while pounding her cunt.

"Say this is my pussy! Say it!"

Her pussy cream frothed, covering my dick and her ass in white foam. I was sober enough to realize that my mother was living a long-suppressed fantasy of being taken, being used like a whore.

"It's your pussy, baby! Your pussy! I may burn in Hell, but my pussy belongs to my son!"

"Your son loves your cunt, Momma!"

"You want my ass? Does my baby want to fuck his mommy's ass?"

I was living a fantasy I never thought to achieve. Not only was I fucking my mother, but she also wanted to be more of a whore and have me fuck her ass.

I slipped my thumb into her anus without missing a beat. Momma shrank away then pressed back, burying my thumb in her anus.

"You're my first," she said, her voice guttural and slurred. "My baby is the first man to eat me and the first to play with my ass!"

I was incredulous. I was taking my 46-year-old mother's anal virginity.

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass, momma?"

"Yes, baby, yes," she groaned, her fingers clawed at the sheet so hard it pulled loose from the mattress.

Momma let out a long breathy sigh when I pulled my thumb out of her starfish. Her anus was open and pulsing. I aimed my cockhead at her hole and rammed my way in.

"Oh, you fucker!" She dropped to her belly, her legs spread wide, and her arms splayed above her head.

"You like that, Momma? You like your son's fucking your ass?"

I lay on her with my cock in her ass, gulping down air. I grasped her wrists, pinning her arms.

"Oh, my God! I love it! I love it! Punish your slut! Punish her for fucking her son!"

I felt that tingle deep in my balls. I was about to cum!

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in your ass!"

"NO! Not my ass! Not this time! I want to taste you! I want my son's cum in my mouth."

I was taken aback. I had done ass to mouth with a few male lovers as a sign of their submission to me. Was my mother instinctively seeking to submit to me?

Momma scrambled to her knees. She grabbed my cock and hungrily licked the residue of anal sex from my pulsing dripping cock, then took me in her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she sucked.

I unloaded cum in my mother's mouth for what seemed like hours. Cumming that hard and that long felt like the life was draining from me with every spurt. I'm sure my eyes rolled back in my head.

Momma's cheeks bulged like a chipmunk as she tried to swallow my torrent of cum. Cum ran from the corners of her mouth, dripping from her chin. She took me from her mouth and played my spurting cock over her face and tits like a fireman with a hose putting out a fire.

"I always wanted to do that," she gasped, "to be covered in cum. I scare your father when I get like this. But sometimes I just...I just need to be used like a whore!"

My mother rolled to her back, gasping for breath, with my cum running down her chin, cheeks, and jugs. I collapsed to my back next to her and passed out.

I had vague memories of us fucking through the night while spooned with me behind her. I know I came in her. It was unimaginably wicked to fill the pussy I came out of with my baby batter. My mother was a repressed sexual animal able for the first time to unleash her raging libido.

"Woman, you're insatiable!"

"Says the man who seems never to get soft," she murmured.

I had a sudden scary thought. "Momma, are you on the pill?"

"I can't take them. Your father and I use condoms!"

"Momma, I must have cum in you at least twice tonight. You could get pregnant."

"I always wanted another baby!" She reached back and patted my thigh. We dropped off to sleep, joined by my cock in her pussy.

Grey dawn found us still spooned with my arm around her waist, my hand cupping her breast.

"Oh, my God! My head!" My mother raised herself on one elbow, the other hand holding her head. She jumped when I squeezed her tit.

"Good morning, momma!"

"Did I...did we...!" Her finger moved back and forth, pointing at first me, then her.

"Yes, we did! And I must say it was incredible." A brass band began playing the Anvil Chorus in my head when I sat up.

"Jesus H Fucking Christ!" She sat up, her big jugs swinging, and immediately grabbed her head with both hands. "What was in that panther piss you gave me?"

" My Indian friend says Bhang has aphrodisiac qualities."

"So, you got your poor mother high and took advantage of her!"

"I don't know who took advantage of who! You gave as good as you got!"

She made a vain attempt to cover her nakedness with her hands. Realizing the futility of her action, she snatched at the sheet, pulling it off me and holding it in front o her.

"You're naked! Cover yourself."

"It's a little late for modesty, momma!" I tried to stroke her ass, and she slapped my hand away.

"What am I doing in your bed?" She stood, holding the sheet in front of her, then flinched. One hand went to her ass. "My...my ass is sore! Did you...?"

I nodded, and her voice trailed off. Her expression changed from shock to wide-eyed amazement as the events of the previous night came back to her.

"I left my husband's bed and came in here and fucked my son," she whispered.

"And if your profanity and squeals of delight are any indications, you loved it!"

I had to piss like a racehorse. I stood gingerly, holding my head in one hand. Momma scuttled back, putting distance between us.

"Don't worry, Momma! I just have to pee, not ravage you...again!" I was enjoying having the advantage over my brash, sometimes overbearing mother.

I strode past her on my way to my en suite bathroom. She sidled away, bumped an end table, and turned to look at it. I took advantage of her distraction to smack her fat ass, the ass I fucked last night.

"OUCH! Stop it! I'm your mother, goddammit!"

"Yes, you are! And the best piece of ass I have had in years! You didn't want me to stop last night. You begged me to spank you and do your ass!"

"Oh, my God!" Momma held her face in her hands like McCauley Culkin in 'Home Alone.'

I stood naked, my cock drooping from my grasp, a thick yellow stream splashing in the commode. Momma stood frozen, watching me piss in wide-eyed incredulity.

I shook the last drops off, flushed, and turned on the shower. "Care to join me?"

I, like my father, was lorded over by this opinionated Amazon. For the first time in my life, I had the upper hand, and I enjoyed it. Equally enjoyable were the memories of our all night fucking session.

"Hell no! What do you think I am?"

She stopped me, raising one hand and grinning broadly when I opened my mouth to answer.

"Never mind," she said wryly! "Besides, you shouldn't use language like that around your mother."

"I need a shower, also."