The Family Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight, we have a punishment for Quinn." Matthew says. Quinn's head snapped up.

"Quinn who told you to go into the study to talk to Jake?" Matthew's voice was quiet but Quinn knew she was in trouble.

"No one, I just thought he needed someone who was new to the family to talk to." She said staring at Matthew.

"Come here." Matthew ordered. Quinn stood from where she was sitting on the sofa next to her husband. She was nearly as tall as her father-in-law. She came up to him and dropped to his knees.

'I'm sorry father. I didn't mean any harm." She said and Matthew slapped her hard across the face. Tears pricked her eyes, but she did not touch her face.

"Did I tell you, you could speak?" Matthew's voice thundered.

Quinn shook her head.

"Strip now!" He ordered.

Quinn still on her knees undressed until she was naked except for her panties.

Matthew looked around the room. "Hayley since tomorrow is your birthday you get to decide how many spanks Quinn gets."

Hayley looked from her father to her sister-in-law. She had been spanked many times by her father and knew he was not to be disobeyed. She actually enjoyed his spankings. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her belly as he spanked her with his bare hand. She hated when he used the belt because it left blisters, but when he spanked her with his hand, he always made her feel better by rubbing her behind after. The last time he had spanked her, on her 18th birthday she had cum hard as he played with her clit after and put lotion on her butt.

"I think she should have 21 -- like my birthday." Hayley said and Quinn grimaced.

"Then you shall give her the first 11, then everyone else will take turns and Jonah will give her the rest, then take her upstairs to her bedroom where he will deal with the rest of her punishment."

A chair was brought into the center of the room. Hayley sat down while Quinn spread herself over Hayley's lap. "Pull down your panties Quinn and spread your legs. Keep your hands on the floor or we will have to start over." Hayley said remembering how her daddy told her to behave when she had a spanking.

"I want you to count loudly so everyone can hear." Hayley ordered. Lifting her hand, she brought it down hard. SLAP?

"One, I'm sorry that I spoke to Jake without permission."

SLAP!

"Two, I'm sorry that I spoke to Jake without permission"

The spanking continued. Hayley saw Quinn's ass turning a rosy pink. She could also feel wetness on her legs and her own pussy was getting moist from giving Quinn her spanking.

When Hayley had gotten to six her palm was red and hurting. Jonah saw this and looked to his father who nodded. Jonah took off his thick leather belt and handed it to Hayley.

Hayley took it from his and continued with the belt.

"Seven, Hayley please." Quinn gritted her teeth and begged, "I'm sorry I spoke to Jake without permission.

Hayley laid the next hit directly between Quinn's ass checks and Quinn screamed, but she counted . Finally, she reached 11. Hayley gently rubbed Quinn's butt and managed to slip a finger just inside. Quinn was soaking wet.

Helen came forward. It was now her turn to punish Quinn. Quinn squirmed on Hayley's lap as Helen who had gone outside had returned with a switch. She laid a hard one on Quinn's ass.

"Oh God, uhm, twelve." She really had felt that one, "I'm sorry I spoke to Jake without permission."

Denise was next and took the switch from her mother, THWACK!

She was followed by her husband who decided to use his belt and landed the blow on Quinn's right butt cheek.

Samantha used the switch and hit her on her left butt cheek. Tears were flowing freely from Quinn's eyes as Brandon made her use her hands and open her butt cheeks where he laid his hit squarely in the center. Quinn screamed but counted.

It was Matthew's turn. Quinn dreaded him, his would be hard. He had left the room and returned with a whip. "Please Master, please."

He ignored her and swung, catching her at the bottom of her butt.

But it was her husband she really feared. There were four more to be given. Jonah had a flogger and used two hits on her ass, then told her to turn over. He hit her squarely in her pussy. Then the last one was delivered to her breast. Quinn screamed and fainted.

"Frederick." Matthew said and Frederick appeared. "Take Quinn to her room. Frederick scooped Quinn into his arms and with Jonah following behind him they left the drawing room.

Once in her bedroom, Frederick gently deposited Quinn on the bed. He looked longingly at her body. Jonah laughed, "Go to it. I know you want her."

"Thank you ever so much Mr. Jonah." Frederick said and practically dived into Quinn's pussy, licking and sucking her. Quinn moaned as Frederick ate her out. He munched and sucked her pussy lips, taking his time while her husband looked on.

Frederick savored Quinn's sex and ate her to a wave of orgasms then brought her down again. Finally, he was satiated and Quinn was exhausted.

He thanked Jonah again and went back to his duties, Quinn's pussy juice on his face.

***

Hayley was in heat. She watched all of this and wanted nothing more than to feel her father spanking and whipping her ass. A feeling came over her and she envisioned Jake taking her across his knee and spanking her. She blushed at the thought. She could feel the wetness on her leg from Quinn and surreptitiously she put her finger on the wetness and brought it up to her lips. She tasted her sister-in-law's essence. It was salty and sweet.

Matthew watched her. He gave a look to Helen who smiled.

"I think it's time that we all go to bed and get ready for tomorrow. It will be a late night. Hayley, come give your father a good night kiss." Matthew said.

He folded his daughter into his arms. His dick rose. He had waited a long time for this day and here it was. His wife looked at him and smiled knowingly. Matthew stroked Haley's hair as she held him. She could feel his dick hardening in his pants. Had she done this to him or had Quinn's spanking made him feel as she was feeling?

Everyone gathered around them and formed a group hug. It was midnight. "Happy Birthday Hayley" They all said.

With his arm around her, Matthew led Hayley upstairs to her room followed by the rest of her family.

***

Once in the bedroom, Helen dropped to her knees and fished out her husband's cock. She knew what he needed at that moment.

She eagerly sucked his dick as he grabbed her head and fucked hard into her mouth, "Yes my little bitch. You know exactly how I like it. You will teach Hayley how to suck my prick like this won't you?"

Helen nodded and kept sucking. "Suck it all wife and drink it all down. Don't miss a fucking drop or it will be you I whip and right now I might just whip you for the thrill of it."

Helen shuddered and kept licking.

It wasn't long before Matthew came in her mouth. He held her head tightly as he spurted. She swallowed every drop.

When she was done, Matthew lifted her to her feet, kissing her deeply. He pulled down the top of her dress and her bra and buried his face in her breasts biting her nipples until she groaned with pain and pleasure.

"Even after all these years you have the tits of a twenty year old. Take off all those damn clothes and get on the bed. I'm in a mood. I want that ass tonight, but first I need to warm it up." Matthew said and Helen immediately obeyed without another word.

***

Quinn found herself tied to her bed face down. Her husband was naked. His dick was hard and throbbing. He was stroking it. "I think you wanted this punishment. I saw how you moved on Hayley's leg. You were getting yourself off. You know better than to cum without permission."

Quinn said nothing. He was right. Hayley's hand on her ass spanking her felt good.

Jonah picked up a condom and put it on. "I'm taking your ass tonight. I'm sure you will have a really good time after tomorrow, but tonight is just for me. Get ready. I'm not using any lube."

Quinn groaned again and braced herself.

***

Brandon Mitchell was tied to a spreader bar and his face was in his wife's pussy, "Eat my cunt you piece of shit. You better make me cum. I saw how you've been eying your little sister-in-law. You can't wait until the ritual."

Brandon nodded and continued to lick his wife's pussy, all the while thinking about Hayley.

***

Denise was riding her husband's cock. His cock was held by a cock ring because he wasn't allowed to cum without permission. He wanted to cum badly, but Denise wouldn't let him not until the ritual.

***

Hayley wanted to play with her pussy. She wanted to shove a big cock into her twat, but she had been forbidden to put anything inside her pussy. She was in heat so she took a shower to calm down. She lay in bed thinking about her birthday and the ritual. As she fell asleep, she thought about Jake and how much she wanted to fuck him.

***

Jake lay awake for quite some time. His thoughts on the contract he signed and how to get out of it. His only hope was Hayley. If they stood together than the family would have to understand, but what if Hayley refused to stand up to her family, then what? He couldn't worry about that now. He had to try. Turning over he prayed that tomorrow would bring clarity to the situation.

12