The Festival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I'm going to come," he said suddenly.

"No you're not," I said just as quickly. "Stop sucking him."

They did so and all three of them looked over at me, waiting impatiently for my next command.

"Jen, you lie down on the table, and Amy sit on her face."

My girlfriend looked a little surprised, but did as I ordered, giving me a great view of her friend's tongue sliding across her wet pussy lips.

"Now Ste, fuck Jen."

He quickly positioned himself between his girlfriend's legs and moved forwards so his cock was ready to enter her.

"Not so quickly," I said. "Make it look good for the cameras."

He grinned at me. The girls were too wrapped up in what they were doing to even notice.

"Rub the end up and down her slit," I said. "Make her wait for you. That's it. Rub it over her clit. Nice and slowly."

"Oh my God that is so hot," said Amy, who was watching while Jen ate her out.

I smiled at her. "Now slide it in slowly," I commanded Ste.

I watched Amy's eyes widen as she watched Ste ease his big prick deep inside Jen, who then started to moan into Amy's pussy. This sent Amy over the edge and she had an orgasm on her friend's face. Ste started to pound into Jen. Her breasts were shaking and so Amy leant down to hold onto them. I wanted to hold them too, but I kept my hands to myself. I was the director of this film after all. And I was pretty sure I'd get involved before too long.

Amy was leaning forward now, her blonde hair falling down, almost reaching the point where Ste was slamming into his girlfriend. Jen had stopped licking Amy's pussy and instead was screaming with her first orgasm of the night: "Fuck me! Oh yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Amy," I said as calmly as I could. "Lean forward and suck Ste's cock."

The blonde girl leant forward. Ste immediately pulled his cock out of his girlfriend and shoved it roughly into Amy's open mouth. He was grunting with excitement as he pumped back and forth, pushing her cheeks out with each thrust.

"Now put it back into Jen."

Jen yelled with pleasure as she felt the hot cock fill her up again.

"Now turn around, Amy, so you're on top of Jen."

She did so, presenting Ste with her wet, pulsating pussy. He looked over at me, a questioning expression on his face. I nodded, and watched as he pulled his glistening prick out of his girlfriend and slid it deep into my girlfriend's tight, hot pussy.

Amy moaned as she felt Ste fill her up. Obviously not wanting to be left out, Jen reached up and pulled her friend's head down, kissing her passionately.

It was time for me to get involved.

I gave one last directorial order: "Ste -- keep fucking both of them." Then I walked to where the raven-haired girl was kissing her blonde friend and I slid my rock hard cock in between their two lips.

They were momentarily surprised, and Jen looked up with a smile. "Should the director be getting involved in the scene?"

"Oh I think he should," I replied and shoved my prick into her mouth. They carried on kissing around my shaft, making me harder and bigger than I'd ever been before. I felt my balls were going to explode.

Finally, Ste's did. He pulled out of Jen and, shouting obscenities, he sprayed spurt after spurt of hot come all over her pussy. He then collapsed back onto the seat.

Amy paused from licking my balls and looked up at me, a dirty look in her eyes. Then she started inching her way down Jen's body, all the way until she was knelt between her legs. She then leant forwards and started licking Ste's come off Jen's pussy. Both Jen and I groaned and I had to concentrate not to blow my load there and then. I wasn't ready to finish yet. I wanted more from Jen.

As my girlfriend carried on licking her pussy, I climbed up onto Jen's chest and placed my dick between her breasts. It fitted perfectly into the valley between those two soft, white tits and I began to slide it back and forth. She pushed her tits together and licked my cockhead as it popped out the top. I was in heaven as I titfucked this beautiful girl, and she opened her eyes to smile up at me.

She mouthed the words so only I could see: "Fuck me."

I smiled back at her and nodded. I climbed off the table and turned her round so I could enter her from behind. She looked over her shoulder and said: "Do it. Please do it, Nick."

I didn't need any more encouragement, but before I knew it my girlfriend was standing next to me, lining up my throbbing prick against her friend's soaking hole. Amy's big tits brushed against my arm as she leaned in to whisper in my ear: "Go on, fuck her. Make her come."

I can't really remember all that much about fucking Jen. I just remember something flipping in my mind at that point, and the next day Amy told me I'd gone into some sort of overdrive, pounding ferociously into Jen, both of us shouting with unrestrained pleasure. I do remember Amy crawling underneath Jen and starting to lick her clit while I carried on fucking her. Around then I slowed down for a second and Jen looked at me to say: "Fuck my ass, Nick. I want it in there."

I didn't pause. I just pulled it, dripping wet and hard as a board, out of her pussy, and slammed it straight into her ass. She screamed, first with pain and then with pleasure, as I fucked her incredibly tight asshole. She came half a dozen times, shouting so loudly that everyone at the festival must have heard her.

Amy began licking my balls as I fucked her friend's ass. I pulled my dick out and slid it into Amy's mouth, then stuck it back into Jen's ass, then pulled it out again, forcing it down my girlfriend's throat.

Then finally, I pulled it out and came, spraying my come all over Jen's ass. It ran in a river between her asscheeks, down her slit that was raw with fucking, and into my girlfriend's waiting open mouth. Amy licked up every last drop that I could squeeze out of my balls, then, while I collapsed onto the seat, she moved up, climbed on top of her friend and kissed her slowly and deeply, two incredibly hot girls sharing my sticky come between them.

We all decided to call it a night after that, and as Amy and I cuddled up in our bed, I thought about the amazing things we'd done that night, how I'd finally got to fuck Jen, and, best of all, how there were still another two days of the festival left...

12