The Floor Needs Painting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK it's time. I want you to watch."

She picks her head up as I pull my manhood out of her dripping pussy. I put the tip at her butt hole.

"Ready?"

"Yeah" she whispers .

I start moving forward. Her behind readily opens and allows me in.

"oh god." she lets her head back.

"No! Keep watching!"

She picks her head up again I slowly keep pushing. It's finally buried to the hilt. And I start to pull out. It comes out with a pop.

"No keep going! Please!"

Back in it goes, again to the hilt. And then back out but not all the way. Back in faster, and out. I'm soon fucking her ass.

"Faster!"

I pick up the pace. Her heads falls on the pillow. She is in heaven. I keep pounding her ass. I then reach over and grab the vibe again. Her eyes are closed so she doesn't know. I place it against her clit and turn it on.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Her legs wrap around me she is bucking towards the vibe on her clit and the dick in her ass. She loses count of the orgasms she has had. They are just one after another now. Her eyes even roll back in her head and I continue pounding her. Finally the end is near. I drop the vibe, put my hands behind her knees, push her knees up to her ears and drive relentlessly. I finally feel my balls tighten and I release deep in her ass. I thrust, jerk, and twitch as I flood her ass. I finally am done. I release her legs. They wrap around me again for a little bit but then fall limp to the bed. I roll off her breathing hard.

"Hey you alright?"

"Hmmmm yeah.. huh?" was a sleepy far off reply.

"We need to finish up downstairs."

"Yeah sure... in awhile." and she falls asleep.

12