The French Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genevieve purred as Ashley cupped her buttocks. Those muscular mounds of flesh felt even better against her palms than she'd fantasized. Ashley wanted to kiss, lick, and even bite them, but that could wait. Genevieve ground her crotch against Ashley's, arousing her in a way that Mike had never done.

"Girl, you are so fucking hot," Ashley growled. "Take me to bed."

"Oh yes, cherie." Genevieve took Ashley's hand. "Let us make love properly."

She led Ashley into her bedroom. Where Ashley's room was littered with art supplies with paintings leaning against the wall and a big canvas on an easel, Genevieve's was empty, except for the bed, nightstand, a dresser, and a classical guitar.

Genevieve took the quilt off her bed and set it on top of the dresser, then lay on her back on the bare sheets. "Come here, mon amour. I am ready for you."

Ashley straddled Genevieve's hips and looked down at her beautiful breasts and swollen areolas. She reached out and stroked them, marveling at their plump firmness.

"Your hands feel good on my breasts." Genevieve gripped the back of Ashley's neck and pulled her face down onto her tits. "Suck my nipples." Ashley stared for an instant before taking one in her mouth. They were already swollen.

Genevieve's nipple grew even longer and thicker as Ashley sucked it and flicked her tongue over its tip.

"That feels so good," Genevieve said. "But that is only one breast. The other one needs attention, too." No problem. Ashley couldn't get enough of Genevieve's tits. When she finally lifted her face from Genevieve's chest, she was amazed at the sight. The French woman's erect nipples looked almost exactly like miniature versions of Mike's cock. She pinched and twisted them, jacking them off. She almost expected them to spurt cum.

Ashley moved down Genevieve's body, kissing and licking her chest and belly. She opened Genevieve's legs and stared in awe at her heated pussy. Its inner lips were swollen and her pubic area gleamed with her juices.

The sight and smell were overwhelming. Ashley kissed and nibbled the insides of Genevieve's thighs, driving her wild with passion. "Please darling! Stop teasing and make love to me."

"Okay." Ashley slowly ran her flat tongue up Genevieve's plump, fluid-shiny lips, savoring her taste. After a few long tongue strokes, she was moaning with excitement.

Genevieve's vulva was still closed. Ashley pressed the tip of her stiff tongue into Genevieve's folds and began working it around her interior. Genevieve quickly became impatient with this slow erotic torment. She reached down and opened herself fully. "Eat my cunt! Now!" she demanded. "Please."

Ashley slid her tongue into Genevieve's pussy, as deep as it would go, loving the taste and feel of her slick walls. She sucked gently and was rewarded with a mouthful of her sweet juice. The taste was just as good as Mike's cum. She dove back into Genevieve's snatch, vigorously tongue-fucking it.

Genevieve groaned and worked her hips in time with Ashley's tongue thrusts. Occasionally, Ashley pulled out and flicked her tongue across Genevieve's clit, making her scream.

Ashley was on the brink of coming from sheer excitement. It was time to push Genevieve over the edge. She pulled her tongue out and drove two fingers into Genevieve's dripping snatch.

Genevieve bucked and screamed, matching Ashley's motions as she finger-fucked her violently. Her hands were on her breasts, roughly twisting and squeezing her nipples. When Ashley bent down and wrapped her lips around Genevieve's clitoris, she grabbed her head and pushed it away. "Not that. I am too sensitive."

Genevieve's body shook. Ashley rammed her fingers into Genevieve's hot cunt as she came wildly. Her orgasm finally ran its course, but Ashley continued mercilessly stimulating her, occasionally bending her fingertips to catch her G-spot and making her come again.

Genevieve wrapped her beautiful muscular legs around Ashley's waist and squeezed her like a python. Ashley held on and drove Genevieve ruthlessly from climax to climax until she'd finally exhausted her strong body and lay limp on the bed.

Ashley lay beside Genevieve and draped an arm over her heaving chest. The French girl's heart was pounding like a hammer and she had a wonderful expression of total satisfaction on her face. Ashley held her tenderly and planted gentle kisses on her face as her athletic body quickly recovered.

"Oh cherie, that was so good," Genevieve said. "It is hard to believe this is your first time with a woman." She pressed her lips against Ashley's. It was a tender, sisterly kiss . . . for the first few seconds. Then she attacked Ashley's mouth with a hunger that was breath-taking in its intensity.

She pulled away, leaving Ashley breathless. "Get on your back, sexy."

Ashley rolled onto her back. Genevieve was on top of her in an instant. Ashley ran five miles every day and worked out in the gym three times a week, so she was strong and agile. Still, she felt helpless in the face of Genevieve's amazing physicality. She would have her way and there was nothing Ashley could do to stop her.

That thought was unbelievably arousing. "Take me honey," Ashley gasped. "As rough as you want. I'm ready for you."

Genevieve started out gently, kissing Ashley's face and down her neck. Reaching Ashley's breasts, she licked and sucked her nipples, occasionally nipping them just sharply enough to give her a little touch of pain.

"I love your breasts," Genevieve whispered. "They are so big and beautiful." She kissed and licked them all over while kneading their firm flesh, gently at first, then more vigorously when she realized Ashley wanted more roughness. Mike loved Ashley's tits, but Genevieve's attentions had her more excited than he'd ever managed. The juices leaking from her cunt were trickling down between her buttocks.

"Come on, baby." Ashley gripped Genevieve's head and guided it between her spread thighs. "Eat me out."

"Your pussy is so swollen." Genevieve put her fingers on either side of Ashley's cunt lips and pulled them open. "You are so hot, wet . . . and red. It looks like you are on fire."

"I am, baby," Ashley gasped. "You've got me burning up."

Ashley screamed as Genevieve thrust her tongue into her snatch. Wild with passion, she licked Ashley's pussy walls and gulped her juices. Ashley almost came every time Genevieve's tongue slipped out of her cunt and lashed her clitoris.

"Suck my clit," Ashley commanded. "Finger-fuck me." Genevieve complied eagerly. Ashley came when Genevieve's lips clamped her swollen love bud. She held on while Ashley thrashed and moaned beneath her, hooking her fingers up upwards to catch the big blond woman's G-spot.

"No more." Ashley pushed Genevieve away. "Just hold me." Ashley pulled Genevieve on top of her and wrapped her arms around the French woman's back, pulling their bodies tightly together. It was wonderful to relax and be totally dominated by a lover, all safe and secure.

"This is dreamy," Ashley whispered. "Better than Mike . . ." Her desire was growing again, becoming even sharper and more intense than before.

Genevieve's head was down with her cheek pressing against Ashley's. She lifted her head when Ashley ran her fingertips up and down her back. They kissed, first tenderly, then fiercely, with their passion building second by second.

Ashley finally pulled her lips away from Genevieve's. "I wish you had a dick," she said. "I want to get fucked."

"That is something I am not equipped to do." Genevieve laughed softly. "Not exactly."

"Pity," Ashley said. "After coming so hard, I want to feel a cock inside me." She looked at Genevieve. "What did you mean 'Not exactly?'"

"Ah my love." Genevieve rolled away and opened the nightstand's bottom drawer. "I do not have a penis." She reached into the drawer and pulled out a flesh-colored vibrator. It was seven inches long and an inch-and-a-half thick. It looked almost like a real cock, with a wide flaring head and raised veins running along its shaft. "But I do have this." She handed the oversized toy to Ashley. It was firm but yielding, like Mike's cock.

Ashley weighed it in her hand. "It's kind of big."

"It will feel good in your pussy," Genevieve said. "But, I do have a smaller one, if you are afraid."

"No." It would really stretch her snatch. Ashley found that scary, but also exciting. "I'll be okay."

Genevieve kissed her tenderly. "Yes cherie. You will."

Ashley hefted the vibrator. "How does this work?" Its base flared out slightly from its shaft and it had a round black knob at the bottom. She twisted the knob and the vibrator buzzed softly. "Oh." She pressed the toy's gently vibrating head against one of her nipples. It grew even tighter and her clit throbbed. "Wow!"

"You like it?"

"Oh yeah!" Ashley shifted the vibrator to her other nipple. "It's getting me super horny!"

They sat side-by-side on the bed. Genevieve put her hand between Ashley's legs and slid two fingers up her pussy. "You are wet enough." She picked up the vibrator, pushed Ashley down on the bed, and knelt between her spread thighs.

Ashley moaned and played with her breasts as Genevieve ran the softly buzzing vibrator along her pussy lips, staying away from her clit. "That feels great."

"It gets better, mon amour." Genevieve slowly ran the vibrator's flaring cock-head up and down Ashley's slit, stimulating her super-sensitive pussy mouth, but still avoiding her clit.

Ashley kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples as Genevieve pushed the vibrator in and pulled it back out, gradually going deeper. "Give it to me! All the way!" She screamed as the big vibrator stretched and filled her pussy. "Yeah," she moaned. "So good"

"I knew you would like it," Genevieve said. "In some ways, it is better than a man." She moved the vibrator in and out, occasionally pressing its tip against Ashley's clit hood.

"Fuck me. Good and hard." Ashley rocked her hips, humping the big buzzing toy.

"Oh yes, my love. I will fuck you." Genevieve worked the vibrator in time with Ashley's thrusting hips, angling it to rub its shaft against the base of her clit.

"Oh God!" Ashley cried. She wondered how Mike's driving dick would feel. It would be warm and alive, although not as thick . . . and not vibrating.

Genevieve pushed the vibrator deep into Ashley's pussy and turned the speed up. She screamed and shook as an immense orgasm rushed through her body. Genevieve continued moving the vibrator in and out of Ashley's spasming snatch, pushing her to an even more intense climax.

"That's enough!" Ashley gasped. Genevieve switched the vibrator off and pulled it out of Ashley's pussy. Her muscles clamped the toy's thick shaft, trying to keep it inside her. "Oh man," she whispered. "That was so good."

"For me, too," Genevieve said. "Making you come so hard."

Genevieve and Ashley lay on the bed facing each other, kissing and fondling each other's bodies.

"This feels so nice." Ashley kneaded Genevieve's firm breasts, rolling her pebble-hard nipples between her thumbs and index fingers.

"Making love is nice." Genevieve stroked Ashley's back, running her hand from the blond woman's neck down to the top of her butt crack. "The best thing in life."

"Yes it is." Ashley pinched Genevieve's nipples. "Especially making love with you."

"Oh yes, mon amour." Genevieve plastered her body against Ashley and kissed her passionately.

Ashley moved her hand between Genevieve's legs. She opened her thighs to give Ashley more access. "Yes, love. Finger my pussy."

"I want to get you off." Ashley slipped two fingers up Genevieve's hot wet snatch and moved them in and out.

"Oh yes, my darling." Genevieve muscular cunt clamped Ashley's slowly sliding fingers. "Please."

"Do you want me to use the vibrator?"

"Non." Genevieve reached under the bed and pulled out a plastic box. "I have something special in mind." She took two vibrators out of the box. The big one was bright purple, with an oversized smoothly rounded head and exaggerated veins. The other was a slender aqua tube, capped by two tiny fingers.

"What do you want me to do?" Ashley rose to her knees, staring at the toys.

"Fuck my ass." Genevieve handed Ashley the purple vibrator. "With this."

Ashley ran her fingers over the vibrator. It was hard, but yielding, and felt almost like flesh. "It's so big."

"It is the same size as the other one." Genevieve rolled onto her back and folded her knees against her chest, lifting her ass into the air. "It just looks bigger."

"Uh . . . Okay." Ashley stared at the vibrator, wondering how something that big could go up someone's anus. "Don't we need—"

"The lubricant is in the top nightstand drawer." Genevieve lifted her butt higher. "Come on. I am ready."

Ashley took the little squeeze bottle of lube out of the drawer and knelt between Genevieve's spread legs. She squirted a blob of lube onto the end of her finger and reached for Genevieve's anus. "It's pretty," she said. Genevieve's puckered hole DID bear a fanciful resemblance to a rosebud.

"Yes," Genevieve said. "And very sensual. As good as a pussy."

Ashley bent forward to examine Genevieve's asshole more closely. Shockingly, she suddenly wanted to kiss it. The idea of doing that was super gross, but her nipples tightened and her pussy grew wetter at the thought. "It's so sexy," she whispered.

"Do not be afraid," Genevieve said. "You can touch it."

"Okay." Ashley caressed Genevieve's little pucker, running her slippery finger over its wrinkled surface and slowly circling toward its center.

"That feels good." Genevieve squirmed while Ashley stroked her anus. "Now, give me your finger."

"All right." Ashley smeared more lube on her finger and pressed its tip into the center of Genevieve's rosebud. It slipped in easily.

Genevieve's asshole was hot and tight inside. Way hotter and tighter than her pussy. She moaned and humped her butt in time with Ashley's sliding finger as she worked it in and out.

"Oh yes, mon amour." Genevieve slid two fingers into her pussy. "Finger my asshole."

"You like that?" Ashley pulled her finger out of Genevieve's ass, then coated two fingers with lube and pushed them back inside.

"Mon Dieu!" Genevieve fingered her pussy roughly while Ashley moved her fingers in and out while twisting her wrist. "C'est magnifique." She moved her hands to her breasts and pinched her nipples while rocking her hips in time with Ashley's thrusting fingers. "You are so skilled!"

"It's fun playing with your butt," Ashley answered.

"It is fun for me, too," Genevieve said. "Now, I am ready for the vibrator."

Ashley spread a liberal amount of lube on the vibrator's head and shaft. She pushed the button on the base and the big toy purred softly.

"Come on." Genevieve propped herself on her elbows to watch Ashley. "Stick it up my ass."

Ashley pressed the tip of the gently buzzing vibrator into Genevieve's asshole and pushed forward, steadily stretching her open. She stopped with its head all the way inside.

"Do not tease me," Genevieve said. "Just push it in. All the way."

"Like this?" Ashley pressed in steadily, stopping with the vibrator buried deep in Genevieve's butt.

"Yes, my love. Just like that." Genevieve rolled her hips, moving the toy inside her ass. "Fuck me good and hard. Don't worry. You will not hurt me."

"All right." Ashley steadily worked the vibrator in and out of Genevieve's sexy asshole.

"Faster," Genevieve said. "Turn it up." Ashley pushed the button on the purple vibrator's base and its speed increased. "Oh yes!" Genevieve turned the aqua mini-vibe on and pressed its twin prongs against her clit. "This is so good!"

Ashley pushed the button on the vibrator's base again and it kicked into high speed. The purr of the mini-vibe pressed against Genevieve's clit mixed with the buzzing from the big vibrator in her ass. She screamed as she came. Ashley fucked her butt roughly, keeping her orgasm going.

Genevieve finally collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. "Mon Dieu," she whispered. "That was amazing."

"It was great for me, too." Ashley turned the big vibrator off and pulled it out of Genevieve's asshole, then set it on the nightstand. She took the mini-vibe out of Genevieve's hand, switched it off, and set it beside the giant anal vibrator.

"I can tell." Genevieve reached between Ashley's legs and ran her index finger along her wet slit. "You are so excited."

"Oh yeah!" Ashley caught Genevieve's hand and pressed it against her crotch. "I almost came. While I was fucking you." She liked saying that. "Fucking your ass."

Genevieve slid her index and middle fingers up Ashley's pussy, hooking them upward to rub her G-spot.

"I'm SO damn horny." Ashley moaned, humping Genevieve's fingers. "I want you to fuck my ass." She'd said that without thinking. She was surprised how much she wanted it.

"Of course, cherie." Genevieve didn't act surprised. "Do you want me to use the big vibrator?"

Ashley looked at the giant purple monster. "Well, it's kinda big . . ."

"I have a smaller toy." Genevieve smiled. "And you will be ready when I put it in." She pulled Ashley down to her and kissed her hard and dirty.

"I am ready." Ashley said. "How are you doing to do it?"

"You will see," Genevieve answered. "Get on the edge of the bed. On your back."

"Okay." Ashley's heart was pounding and her nipples were rock-hard as she moved into position with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed. "What now?"

"You will see, my love." Genevieve put pillows under Ashley's butt and the small of her back, raising her ass. She dropped another pillow onto the floor, then knelt between Ashley's spread thighs and rested Ashley's knees on her shoulders. "I promise you will like this."

Genevieve lowered her face between Ashley's buttocks and whispered, "You have a beautiful rosebud." She kissed, licked, and nibbled around it—Ashley's inner thighs, vulva, butt cheeks . . . gradually moving in.

"God, Baby," Ashley moaned. "That's SO good." She was starting to tremble.

"You like it?" Genevieve touched the tip of her tongue to Ashley's anus, sending lightning shocks through her body.

"Oh yeah!" Ashley pushed her butt toward Genevieve's face. "I never imagined . . ." She moaned and squirmed as Genevieve's flat tongue stroked her asshole.

Genevieve pointed her tongue and pressed its tip into the center of Ashley's anus, gradually teasing it open.

Ashley slid a hand down to her vulva, placed her middle and index fingers on either side of her clit, and rubbed its hood over the little swollen bud as Genevieve's tongue penetrated her ass. "Jesus!" she cried, screaming and coming harder than ever before. Harder than she'd ever imagined.

She slid her middle finger up her snatch and fucked it roughly while rubbing her clit with her thumb, thrusting her butt against Genevieve's face, trying to take the French woman's tongue even deeper, screaming, shaking, and clamping her thighs around Genevieve's head. She worked her tongue harder and faster, pushing Ashley to an even more intense climax.

"Oh God! Stop!" Ashley finally cried. "Baby, stop . . . Please! No more!"

Genevieve pulled her tongue out of Ashley's butt. She lay limp while Genevieve moved her to the center of the bed and took her in her arms.

"Oh Baby," Ashley gasped. "That was the best ever. YOU'RE the best ever."

"It was good for me, too." Genevieve kissed her tenderly. "You are such a sexy woman."

They cuddled for a long time. Then, Ashley said, "Fuck me now."

"Yes, mon amour." Genevieve reached into the box and took a hot pink vibrator out. It was as long as the big purple toy, but not nearly as thick, with three prominent ridges spaced along its shaft. Its tip was a smoothly-rounded, stylized cock-head, gracefully flaring to the first ridge. The base was a sleek extension of the vibrator's shaft, with two buttons set in an oval panel. "I think this will suit you."