The Futa Family

Story Info
A femboy is fucked by his futa mother.
1.6k words
4.37
169.7k
334

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lenny20
Lenny20
528 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of futanari/hermaphrodite content.

Femboy gets ravaged by his futa family.

Author's note:

Contains elements of incest, Futanari (aka. Girls with cocks), femboys, unrealistic cock size and sperm amount and in gerneral hard fucking. If you get offended by one of those ideas, this story isn't for you. To everybody else: Enjoy.

Also, I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive the little mistakes there surely are in this story.

- - -

Little Billy woke up with something slippery landing on his mouth. Even before he opened his eyes, he knew what would be this first thing he would see this morning: A huge cock just waiting to fuck his mouth without mercy.

Why did he know that? Because every day for the last weeks had been the same. Ever since his 18th birthday he woke up to a girl cock in his face.

He grew up with a single mother (Betty) and two sisters (Jane and Janette), one and three years his senior. But his female relatives were different than most: They were futanari. Growing up, it was nothing unusual for Billie that his mother sported a 15 inch cock and his sisters almost 12 inch cocks.

But ever since he hit puberty, he felt outcast. Where his sisters developed into the gold-standard on women, full with luscious red, kissable lips, big firm tits, a slim waist and a butt most females would kill for, he never developed manly features. His body hair was nowhere to be seen and his penis wouldn't grow. It remained a flaccid two inches and a hard four inches -- if one would be generous while measuring. His sisters on the other hand grew dicks that would make even pornstars envious.

On his 18th birthday his mother told him, that now he was the man in the household. But the only real thing that encompassed was his duty to satisfy the three women living under the same roof.

Dick duty, they called it. His sisters had a pretty strong sex-drive and as futanari were not common, they mostly used him to satisfy their needs. Each one would come to him once or twice a day to get off and spray cock cream all over his face, body and down his throat.

But were his sisters had a little increase in their sex-drive compared to normal women, his mother Betty was just a sex-crazed lunatic. She constantly needed to get her rocks off. In the morning, when coming home from work, in the evening and at night. And some other times too, occasionally.

That even went as far, as having a 'DICK DUTY PLAN'. It hung on his door and told him when he had to service whom. But soon enough his mother complained that she didn't want to put her name in there, she sometimes just wanted to come to him and fuck.

Billy opened his eyes and sure enough there it was. A humongous cock dangled in front of him. He had seen that cockhead so many times, he knew it belonged to his mother.

"Oh, darling, I hoped you were awake. I was horny all morning after watching some porn earlier. I need you to open wide, honey." His moms voice was like a siren, seducing him even when he didn't want it.

He opened his mouth automatically.

Her huge glans slid in and filled his mouth.

"Mhhh, that's good." She thrust her futa dick forward, her first few inches now filling his mouth completely. "You look just like that girl I saw deepthroating that big cock in the porn video. But I know you can do it better than any pornstar, right sweety?"

His mom grabbed him by his fluffy hair and pulled him towards her.

"Open your throat, honey. Let me slide down your esophagus. But don't forget to breath this time."

A bitter thought crossed his mind at those words. A few days ago he had suddenly forgotten to breath, the big prick in his throat cutting off his air. He was lucky that his mother was already cumming seconds later, because she would have never noticed. He probably would have at least blacked out, if not for the sex-appeal his mother saw in him.

Now he relaxed his throat, like he had done hundreds of times already.

Betty inserted her gigantic dick into her little boy's gullet. She slowly slid deeper and simultaneously pulled his head closer to her hips.

Billy focused on his breathing, the feeling of her thick fuckstick sliding down past his tonsils already familiar and even a little friendly.

"Oh fuck, darling. It amazes me every time how hot and tight your throat is." She flexed her cock, making his neck bulge visibly. "Mhhh, do you feel how my girl cock expands deep inside of you? You love it, don't you?"

He wanted to nod, but her almost 15 inches buried in his head and upper torso didn't allow for that freedom of movement.

A few moments later she hit bottom. Her big balls, each the size of a fist of his, rested on his chin. Their smoothness on his even smoother skin felt like being caressed by a loving hand.

His mother let out a deep sigh and looked down at her femboy of a son. His pleading eyes gave her a look of pure submission and the willingness to please her, just like she wanted.

"Darling, today you won't need to work much to get me off. That porn I watched had so much stimulating visuals. You wouldn't believe how much a tiny 18-year-old choking on a dick about the size of your sisters' gets to me." She patted his fluffy hair. "But speaking of tiny, I think you are even more fragile than that poor girl. But you love gagging on my member, right honey?"

Instead of answering -- which he obviously couldn't -- he started to massage her swollen balls with his small fingers.

"FUCK! That feels SO GOOD! Honey, don't stop. I will fuck your throat now. Remember to breath."

With that final warning she started moving her hips.

Her big dick slid a few inches out of his esophagus, then right back inside. A look of pure ecstasy was painted firmly on her face.

His face was a contorted mess, the big cock right in the middle of it stretching his mouth to its limits. But in his eyes was the unmistakable willingness to please his mother.

"Honey, take it. I love it. Love your little mouth, sweety. You're so good to me."

She alternated between a few strokes down his throat and flexing her cock while resting deep inside of him.

She started babbling, lost in pleasure.

"It was so hard for me to contain myself when you were going through puberty. Most nights I jerked off for hours on end with you on my mind. How I would break you open, I imagined. I knew you would be able to handle my enormous dick. Nobody really did in the past, but I knew you were special. My little live-in fucktoy would be able to handle everything, give me pleasure beyond believe. And I was right, with all of it."

Betty thrust her cock into his mouth again. "Honey, I'm getting close." She gave his face another humping. "Shit! I can't decide whether I sould nut down your throat or paint your face white." Another hump. "Damn, I'll do both."

Then came another thrust, and another, another. Her hips moved faster and faster, blurring before his eyes, now filled with tears because of the force of his mothers ravaging of his tiny gullet.

"FUCK! Here it comes, honey. Swallow what you can. And keep breathing."

That was easier said than done.

The first torrent of cum she deposited down his throat, landing directly in his stomach. For the second one she pulled back a little. Now he had to swallow his mothers huge jets of spunk. Swallow. Breath. Swallow. Breath. Swallow.

After gulping down ten or so streams, his mother pulled out. "Very well done, baby. So well. Now as a reward I'll give you my very special beauty mask."

The next load of cum coated the entire left side of his face. Only his right side was visible now, his left a gooey mess of white.

After the remaining three cum torrents only his right eye and a bit of his chin were visible. Everything else was concealed beneath the sperm of the futa right in front of him.

Betty let out a huge sigh, a few more drops of cum landing on Billy's chest. "That was wonderful. I needed that so bad. You know I love your, sweetheart. Right?"

Billy stuck out his tongue and greedily scooped some of her spunk into his mouth. He swallowed before answering, "Yes, I know. You love me very much, other wise you wouldn't give me your cream as often as you do."

She smiled at him, her cock now getting softer.

Then she looked at the clock. "Oh shit. I need to get to work. Don't let your sisters fuck you too hard. You know, I want your ass nice and tight when I get home from a stressful day at work."

He nodded. And while she left, he started eating her cum of his face.

- - -

This was just the beginning. If you want to read more, let me know where I should take this story. I thought about letting his sisters DP him, but I am open to any suggestions.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Lenny20
Lenny20
528 Followers