The "Ghost" of Fadon Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the next half-minute had gone, Kaden felt the beginning of the most mind-obliterating, fiery orgasm ever start to build up within his retracting family jewels, even as his vision wavered, flickering in and out of focus. Heat blazed like wildfire through his groin, quickly engulfing his torso, then searing the rest of his limbs. Every nerve felt like it had been set alight, a conflagration that was going to thoroughly consume him. He went rigid, jaws clenched, fists balled, almost vibrating from head to toe as the energy surged through him -

And suddenly, there he was; with one final thrust, he erupted with the intensity of a thousand suns, the inferno trapped in him finding its release at the end of his member. His body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably, each pulse of his privates sending a spear of semen shooting into the flower, which drew every last drop from the ejaculating teen. He was high on adrenaline - so high and so enormously overwhelmed that he could see nothing but a growing blackness, hear nothing but his own heart thundering a frenzied tattoo, and feel nothing but the fire spewing forth from him as he blew his load. His struggles redoubled as his chest heaved, still fighting to draw breath, on the verge of blacking out yet still incredibly, inexplicably aroused.

Right as he felt his strength waning, the vine strangling him relaxed its grip on his throat. Immediately, he threw his head back, body hanging limp as he greedily gulped the cold, sweet morning air of the forest, gasping loudly. The haze in his mind started to clear up, and the encroaching darkness was blasted away by the returning light. His vision slowly came back into focus... just in time for him to see the vine that dived straight into his half-open, panting mouth.

It hit the back of his throat, activating his gag reflex and throwing him right out of the post-orgasm euphoria. He might have finished, but the plant clearly wasn't done... and in mere seconds, the boy was sent careening from the highest of highs to the depths of despair as the plant mercilessly spitroasted him. All traces of pleasure vanished in that one moment, and he was now stuck in his own personal hell, abuse continuing on with no respite.

Kaden impotently protested as the vine ravaged his throat, releasing a sweet, nearly cloying ooze which he had no choice but to swallow. Thankfully for him, it did at least serve as a lubricant, but that was the only silver lining in an otherwise horrifying experience. Still completely helpless, every breath was a struggle as the vine would occasionally block his windpipe with either its body or the ooze - rivers of green slime spilled from his lips, trickling down his cheek and over his torso. The feelers that had once lavished his 7-inch manhood with tender, loving care now gleefully polished his still-engorged cockhead, turning a heavenly sensation into an unbearable torture. The invasion of his rear had continued, each push by the tentacles stretching him out further and further, filling his intestines with more of its own slime. The tentacles that had taken liberties with the other parts of his body - pinching his now swollen nipples and pulling at his stretched balls - showed no signs of stopping. Finally, as if to add insult to injury, the increased sensitivity of his body also made him ticklish, which the plant wasted no time exploiting. What little air the vine was leaving him with had to be shared between gagging, retching, fighting for breath, and involuntary laughter, which kept him exquisitely balanced on the verge of fainting, but still totally aware of his ordeal. Soon enough, the tentacles spitroasting him were going at it as quickly as they could in a completely arrhythmic fashion, with the poor boy used as nothing more than a fucktoy. When they were finally done after about another half-hour, they blasted a lukewarm, sticky substance into his body before withdrawing, leaving the exhausted, naked, sweat-covered teen laying sprawled on the ground, liquid oozing from both ends.

The glade was clear. There was neither sight nor around of the tentacles that had put Kaden through his intense ordeal, save perhaps for the occasional rustle of the leaves - if you could spot where it was coming from quickly enough.

Kaden coughed up as much of the foreign substance as possible as he tried to recover from his ordeal, unable to even roll over. At the moment, he was a complete mess: emotionally drained, physically spent, and mentally wrecked, unable to move or to string multiple coherent thoughts together. His limbs had clear marks where the tentacles had gripped him, his neck was somewhat bruised, and both ends of him hurt. Belatedly, he realized -

I really, really, REALLY need to go...

A few moments later...

"KADEN?!"

Fuck.

His humiliation was complete.

12