The Hiding Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned quietly and started to move his hips. I could feel his pubic hair tickling my lips as I continued to suck him, pulling his pants down further so I had access to his balls as well. I grabbed them and massaged them softly with one hand. The other one continued to stroke him as I quickly came up to take a breath.

"Keep sucking!" he hissed, forcing me back on his cock with both hands. I gagged, but enjoyed his roughness as well. Faster and faster I forced my lips to glide up and down his cock, making him lean against the wall breathing hard.

"Oh yes... yes, that's it," he groaned and painfully pulled my hair at the same time. I gasped and had to come up for air again, but plunged right back down this time before he could make me. I could tell he was close by the sounds he was making and the way he was breathing, so I ran my tongue teasingly along the underside of his cock before letting up, and then I sucked him hard, making sure to take him as deeply into my throat as I could.

That did the trick, and with a groan he shot his load down my throat. He held my head close the whole time, shaking in release, and didn't allow me to come up for air at all. The room started to spin around me, which got me strangely excited. Seth came a lot, and when he was finally done and let me up, I could only hold myself up by placing my hands on the floor and closing my eyes since everything went black anyway.

When I had caught my breath and could see again, I looked up to see him leaning against the wall, still breathing hard and looking down on me. He gave me a smile and held out his hand, and I took it to get up and steady myself. For about a minute, we just stood there and tried to calm down. Then, he pulled up and buttoned his pants.

"Thanks Jenna," he said, his voice sounding strangely shaky. He wiped the sweat out of his face with his forearm and opened the door to the artroom, walking back in there and starting to wrap up his clay. My throat hurt a little bit and I still wasn't very steady on my feet, but a look at the clock told me that the bell would ring in about two minutes, so it was probably appropriate for me to start packing up as well. I grabbed my sketchbook and put it back at its place in the storage room, and I returned the pencil to its proper pencilholder. Seth was standing by the open door looking at me when I returned.

He was smiling, almost dreamily, and the way he looked at me was something I wouldn't be able to forget for a very long time.

"You should wear something like that more often," he told me, motioning at my revealing top. "It suits you."

"Thanks." I put my hands behind my back, suddenly feeling shy, and looked up at him. At that moment, the bell rang.

"See you tomorrow," he smiled and turned, walking out the door. I waited a few seconds, spending the time thanking the powers-that-be for this glorious day, and then made my way to my locker.

12