The Holiday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a hard day working on Christmas Eve Jim slept like a baby.

He got up early in the morning, as he always did, and he shuffled off to the kitchen in his apartment, only half awake. He had to make some coffee before starting the day. It was a requirement for Jim.

As he walked to the kitchen he noticed something was unusual. At first, he couldn't tell what it was.

Then he saw it. A stocking hung over the mantle of the fireplace in his apartment. It stuck out because Jim did not have many Christmas decorations, and he was quite certain he had not hung a stocking this year.

He approached it and pulled it off a hook on the mantle that he had not put there.

He opened the stocking. Inside it was a note. And a pin. He took the pin out and held it up. It was the pin he had won at his job. He was sure of it, because it bore a small scratch he had made in the back of it so he could always identify it if he lost it.

He opened the note. The paper was small and square and brilliantly white, just like the note Alyasa had left him. The words on it were written with the same flowing handwriting. Dear Jim, I couldn't bear to keep your pin, so I brought it back to you. Merry Christmas, Alyasa. P.S. I hope I see you at the holiday party again next year. I think I may get some more time off.

12