The House Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it had been his choice and the seven others had simply agreed.

"Fuck," he groaned, "I'm close, cutie."

"You're going to cum?"

"Fuck yes. Don't stop. Keep going."

He started to move his body as Steven was now pumping his cock faster and faster, sensing he was getting closer and closer. He looked up to see his face was now one of concentration. He was pleased to see the young man was also hard again. Ah, the delight of an eighteen year old lover. Constantly hard and horny.

"You have a great cock, Tom."

He almost chuckled. "Thanks," he grunted, "It's about to spurt!"

When he did, Tom couldn't believe how great an orgasm it felt. Sure, it wasn't the same as burying his cock in a tight arse and unloading, but there was something special about the young man currently stroking his cock to orgasm. He fired jet after jet of creaming white cum all over his chest, Steven not stopping until he quite clearly had nothing left to give. Without hesitation, Steven cleaned his hand before he ran his tongue up his cock.

"Oh baby," he moaned as Steven ran his tongue further up his body, clearly sucking up all the cum he'd spurted. He sat up, caressing the soft body of his lover, his tongue continuing to lick him clean before he sat up. Tom kissed him hard, pulling him down onto his chest before rolling Steven onto his back. Feeling his cock press into Steven's, the young man moaned softly, his eyes lighting up.

"We should probably have a quick shower. Don't want to be sticky all night," he suggested.

Taking his hand, he led Steven to the bathroom. It was bright and decorated, almost brand new with the best amenities money could buy, kept clean by the maid who came regularly but each housemate ensured it was kept neat and tidy anyway. Stepping into the shower, Steven took delight in washing down his body, his soft hands running up and down his broad, muscular chest, his defined arms and legs. Tom found Steven a little softer than himself, but he clearly took delight in what was a rather intimate process.

After drying off, he led Steven back to his room, ensuring the door was shut, before they positioned themselves under the covers. He wasn't exactly sure what the young man wanted, but when he shuffled back towards him, he found himself smiling in the darkness as he wrapped an arm around him.

"Tom?" he heard him whisper.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Kissing his cheek, he could sense Steven was smiling. "You're welcome, cutie. Now you get some sleep. Classes start on Monday, so tomorrow is your last day to prepare yourself for the semester. And I also remember you saying something about seeing us naked."

"Yeah..."

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'd like that."

"So will the rest of us, trust me on that one. Remember, at your speed. You're here for us, but we're also here for you in return."

"I know. I won't need long to think about it. It's what I want, otherwise I wouldn't be here."

He gave him a gentle squeeze. "We're going to have a lot of fun together, all of us. Of that, I can only guarantee and promise."