The House Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it's an open relationship?"

"Yes. She knew I was coming here tonight to be with you, Stevie. She actually wants to meet you. She knows how important you are to me."

"You really like her?"

"She's the first woman I haven't just... used... I know how that sounds, but some of those girls I slept with in high school. Because of..." He shook his head. "No, anything I say sounds like I'm blaming you, Stevie. It wasn't your fault. I loved you but couldn't deal with it." He paused again. "Is it a case of loving each other but not in love?"

Steven sighed. "I was in love with you, Matty. But you hurt me..." He had to wipe his cheeks again as memories flooded his mind. Matthew leaned forward and hugged him tightly, remaining quiet for at least a couple of minutes, before he finally added, "I still love you but I had to force myself to fall out of love with you too."

Matthew leaned back, meeting his eyes. "I'm sorry, Stevie. I just... I just didn't know how to handle it all."

There was sincerity in his eyes and tone which made him smile. "I know. But you don't need to be sorry. We might be eighteen but we're still kids in many respects. Adult bodies... mostly, but we're still maturing. And stuff like this, our sexuality, still takes time to figure out." He took one of Matthew's hands. "I'm just glad you're here this weekend, Matty. My two best friends are here, as is my boyfriend."

"Is it serious with him?"

"I'm not sure. I really love him. I mean totally in love. But then there is Tom, who I feel exactly the same for." He couldn't help the sigh as he whispered, "I wish he was here too."

"Do you want to be intimate with me this weekend?"

"God yes. Matty, anytime we're together and you're available, I'm yours. At least until we're off-limits for whatever reason. Want to have fun with Damian too?"

"Would he like to be with me?"

"Matty, we both love sex, and we're very eager bottoms." Matthew blushed, which made Steven giggle. "I'm a sexually confident young man nowadays, Matty. I'm not ashamed of what I like, neither is Damian. We have a lot of fun together and love experimenting. What I learned from our first time is that you have a great cock, and I'd like my boyfriend to experience it too."

"If Damian wants to, I won't say no. He's very cute."

"Want a blowjob? I'd love to swallow your cum, Matty." Matthew smiled, standing up and offering his hand. "Mum, I'll be in my bedroom for around the next ten minutes!"

"Have fun!" she called from the kitchen.

As soon as the door to his bedroom was closed, Steven leapt on him, their mouths joining as he was eager to get his best friend naked. He loved his body. He hadn't seen him naked in a few weeks, wondering if there'd been any changes. Maybe a little more muscle. Matthew worked a physically demanding job. Once he had Matthew naked, he just had to run his hands over his toned body. "You're so fucking hot, Matty," he whispered, gently caressing his cock, "And I've been in love with your cock since the first time I saw it."

Dropping to his knees, he did tease his best friend, his tongue working the thick shaft before circling the head, tasting the pre-cum already leaking. Moving down to suck on his balls, he loved the sound Matty made, a couple of groans followed by a string of curses. Licking back up his cock, he gazed up into his eyes before swallowing his cock all the way to the base.

"Oh fuck, Stevie," he moaned.

"I'll never say no to sucking your cock, Matty," he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too. And really want to cum in... Can I cum on your face?"

"You can cum wherever you want, Matty. You want me to wear it out there, don't you?"

"God yes. So hot."

Wrapping his lips around the thick shaft on offer, his head was soon bobbing up and down, his tongue had at work, wanting to make his best friend cum as quickly as possible, eager to feel his warm cum on his face. Matthew couldn't help watch him at the same time, fingers running through his thick hair. Steven moaned as he sucked his cock, and he wasn't faking it. He loved having a thick cock in his mouth, and he'd spent a long time dreaming of having the cock of his best friend down his throat.

"Fuck, I'm close already."

Steven pulled back, sitting happily on his knees. "Stroke it, baby. Stroke it and coat my face."

Matthew didn't need asking twice, beating his meat quickly, no surprise he erupted rather quickly all over his face. As soon as he was empty, he took Matthew's cock back in his mouth, continuing to suck him off until he started to go a little soft in his mouth. Only then did he sit back with a satisfied grin on his face.

"I should probably get dressed now, right?" Matthew joked.

"Well, I'm fairly sure no-one would complain if you wanted to stay naked."

Matthew looked thoughtful. "I'll get dressed."

Walking back out into the living room hand in hand a couple of minutes later, Damian took one look at his face and giggled, Suzy burst into laughter, Angela just exclaimed, "Oh my god, sweetheart! Is that cum on your face?"

Using his index finger, he checked the taste. "I do believe it is."

"You cum quite a bit, Matty," Suzy stated.

"I haven't cum in a couple of days. Wanted a nice load for Stevie when I got here."

"Fuck, should have swallowed it. An afternoon snack before dinner. Right, I'll clean my face. What are we having for dinner?"

"I'm thinking we go out, sweetie," Angela suggested, "Then you can have fun with Matty when we get home." But what surprised Steven was the next sentence. "Maybe you'd like to keep me company tonight, Suzy?"

"Really?" she asked brightly.

"Before you think too much, I'm just talking about a bottle of wine, some sweets and chocolate, and watching some movies together in my room. Being intimate? I'm not sure, sweetie. I'm just not sure."

Suzy grinned. "That sounds like fun, Angela. I'd be delighted."

"Mum, can Damian and I..."

"Of course, sweetheart. How long do you reckon, an hour?"

"Yeah."

"Go on then. We'll wait."

The two boys showered together as always before they started getting ready, ensuring the bedroom door was closed so no-one walked in on them. Trying to decide what to wear, they agreed on going with something sensible rather than slutty. Steven figured no-one would probably mind, but he wasn't sure where they were going for dinner, so they agreed on a sundress each they'd bought earlier that week. After doing their hair and make-up, they kept their legs bare, wearing open-toed shoes that showed off their painted nail. Looking in the mirror once they felt ready, they couldn't help grin.

"We are very pretty," Damian whispered, "Stevie, you ever think you might be... You ever think you're a girl?"

"Not at all. We're just dressing up, sweetie. Do you think things?"

"No. I'm just gay as fuck, Stevie." Both couldn't help giggling at his description. "But you give me confidence to do this."

"I feel the same way. Never would have done anything like this without you by my side. I love you."

"I love you too." He paused again. "Stevie, can I have fun with Matty tonight too?"

"Sweetie, we're both going to end up on this bed tonight, face down, arse up, and he's fucking us both all night."

Walking into the living room, there were three reactions. Angela smiled at her son and his boyfriend, aware how much the pair loved dressing up. Matthew leered at Steven, loving how sexy he looked, but when his eyes turned to Damian, his face didn't change one bit. He definitely thought he was pretty too. Suzy squealed and hugged both of them.

"Stevie, you look so pretty!"

"It's our boyish good looks that means we make good little femboys." Suzy leaned back, unable to stop smiling. "We were going to turn up at the airport dressed up but I wasn't sure how you react. Not negatively, but maybe a little too much, too soon."

Heading out for dinner, Angela took them to a restaurant she'd taken her son and daughter to more than once. As always, Damian and Steven attracted some looks, some curious, one or two sneers as they quite clearly young men dressed in feminine clothing, but the boys were far too busy enjoying the company of their friends and his mother to notice.

The meal went off without a hitch, none of them partaking in any alcoholic drinks, focusing on the tasty and filling food and general ambiance of the restaurant. The waitress serving them was incredibly friendly, even asking Damian and Steven how long they'd been together, and further questions about their life and just showing a general interest that left all of them smiling. Angela left a generous tip and thanked her for being friendly.

Returning home, Angela followed through on what she said earlier, grabbing a few things from the kitchen before asking Suzy to join her in her bedroom, wish the three boys goodnight with a kiss on the cheek. Steven was amused when Matthew smiled, but she'd given him a goodnight kiss more than once during a sleepover.

Steven led the way back to his bedroom, making sure the door was closed and locked before he stood next to Damian, both gazing up at Matthew. They moved quickly, helping take off his jacket and shirt before falling to their knees, helping take off his shoes and socks, then off with his jeans and underwear, leaving him naked before them.

"Fuck, I love this cock," Steven whispered.

"It is a very nice cock," Damian agreed, "I do love pleasing men with something like this between their legs."

"Together, sweetie?"

"Can I swallow his load?"

"Of course. Well, I'd like you to share some of it."

Damian smiled before kissing him, and they licked his shaft together. Matthew must have thought all his Christmases had come at once with two young men pleasing his cock. Steven would swallow nearly his entirely length, gazing up at him, before Damian would take over for thirty seconds. He loved watching Damian sucking cock.

It was all too much for Matthew, warning he was going to erupt in barely five minutes, Steven eagerly taking his load in his mouth, sucking his cock until he was empty before turning to kiss Damian. "Yeah, that's it," Matthew grunted, "Swap that cum. Pair of little cum sluts, aren't you?"

They looked up at him together and smiled. "We're your cum sluts tonight, Matty," Steven whispered.

"Whatever you want to do to us," Damian added softly.

"I want you both naked up on the bed. I want to see your head on a pillow, ready for what is to come next."

Both young men stripped off eagerly, Matthew stopping them for a moment, a soft kiss on each set of lips, before they rested on the bed, arses raised in the air, heads resting on a pillow. Feeling the bed depress behind them, both turned back to see Matthew on his knees, his thick cock already hard again. Steven smiled when Matthew leaned down and ran his tongue up his arse. Damian quickly leaned over to grab the lube, handing that back to him.

"Thanks," Matthew stated before his tongue resumed rimming Steven. He loved a good rimjob. He had no idea that Matthew would have been interested in eating his arse, but he wasn't going to complain. Eat his arse like a pussy? Sign both of them up.

"Fuck... Matty..." Steven moaned.

Then he groaned as his mouth disappeared, turning his head to see Matthew lower his mouth to Damian's tight little butt instead. His boyfriend moaned loudly as he enjoyed Matthew's surprisingly expert tongue, his two large hands spreading Damian's cheeks as he just dove right in and enjoyed himself.

"Oh my god!" Damian whimpered.

"You have a tasty little arse here, Damian," Matthew said, hearing the humour in his tone, "No wonder Stevie loves doing this."

"Oh, I love doing it, Matty. Get him nice and ready, lube him up, then slide my cock inside him."

"Think he'll enjoy my cock?"

"He's going to love it, Matty. Fuck my boyfriend. Fill him up with your cum."

Matthew teased them both as lube was applied to each of them, two fingers of each hand slid into their arses. Both glanced back to see Matthew grinning away, his hard cock glistening with pre-cum and already lubed up, ready to fuck them both. "You're both so fucking gorgeous," he muttered, before he looked at Steven, "We should have done this so long ago..."

"We're doing it now, Matty. Better later than never."

"Damian, you ready for my cock?"

"God yes. Please fuck me," he moaned softly.

Steven turned onto his side once Matthew was ready to fuck his boyfriend. Damian turned so he could kiss him, moaning into his mouth as Matthew obviously slid his cock inside him. To say Matthew wasted little time fucking him would be an understatement, hand at each hip as he pumped his thick cock deep into the arse of his boyfriend.

Steven was hard throughout. He loved watching Damian being fucked by big men with big cocks, loving the noises and whimpers that escaped him, ever so eager to be fucked hard. Damian leaned over to kiss him again, Steven unable to stop giggling when Damian practically groaned into his mouth. Matthew was changing his position, leaning forward and forcing Damian's body lower.

"Going to fill your tight little butt," Matthew growled as he started to pound him, "Then I'm filling yours next, Stevie."

"Fuck and fill me, Matty," Damian moaned.

Steven could see how much Damian was enjoying his best friend. Matthew occasionally glanced his way and grinned as he fucked Damian harder and faster. As they'd already made him cum, they all knew Matthew would last a while fucking them both. Steven eventually moved underneath Damian, taking his cock in his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Damian whimpered.

He came within two minutes, Steve eagerly swallowing his load. But it helped Damian relax, Steven moving back to give his boyfriend a soft kiss. "I love your cum, sweetie," he whispered.

"Now I want his cum inside me," Damian moaned.

He got what he wanted within another five minutes, Matthew fucking him harder and harder until he finally buried his thick cock deep inside his young lover, no doubt his groans heard around the household as he filled Damian's arse. Damian quietly begged him to keep fucking him until he simply couldn't keep going, Matthew pulling out one he was empty, only to turn Damian onto his back, sliding his cock back inside, sharing an intense kiss with him. When they finally pulled apart, Damian was blushing brightly.

"Now I know why Stevie loves you so fucking much," Matthew stated.

"I feel the same way about him."

Matthew then looked at Steven. "Ten minutes, Stevie, then I am going to fuck you absolutely senseless."

Steven offered his arse. "Well, until then, you can get your tongue and fingers busy."

Moving so Steven relaxed above Damian, he felt Matthew resumed rimming him as he made out with Damian. His boyfriend looked so happy with life in that moment, he couldn't help chuckle. Matthew certainly spent some time rimming him before feeling those fingers slide in, two at first but three quickly slid inside him. Damian suggested he spin around so he could suck Steven's cock, which was agreed to be a good idea.

Feeling Matthew slide his thick cock inside him again almost made him cry, asking Matthew to leave his cock buried, just so he could enjoy the feeling of his best friend inside him once again. Matthew leaned forward, kissing his cheek. "Always be my best friend, Stevie. Can you handle this though?"

"I'll take what I can get, Matty. I dreamed of being like this with you for years."

Steven moaned as Damian started to suck his cock, the signal for Matthew to start fucking him. And, to his utter delight, Matthew wasted no time pounding his tight, little butt. Feeling Damian's lips around his cock at the same time, he knew that he was going to cum within a matter of minutes. "Harder, Matty," he moaned, "Just fucking pound me into submission."

Matthew mounted him and did just as Steven wanted. He filled Damian's mouth within a matter of minutes, Damian managing to move out of the way as Steven almost ended up lying prone on the bed, Matthew slamming his thick cock as deep as possible with every thrust. "Oh fuck yes!" he cried.

Damian then whispered, "Stevie, the door."

Steven turned his head to see Suzy standing in the doorway, a glazed look in her eyes, but the real surprise was that it looked like she was masturbating. Steven managed to smile. "Fuck yeah, Matty. Give me that thick cock and cum in me!"

"Not anymore time soon, sweetie. I'm going to nail you for longer," he grunted.

Steven met Suzy's eyes and smiled at her, a brief nod to assure her it was okay to watch. Matthew eventually noticed her presence, hearing him laugh above her. "I had no idea it would be so hot..." Suzy whispered, "How does it feel being fucked so hard, Stevie?"

"Best thing ever," he groaned, as Matthew was continuing to fuck him harder and harder, "Good thing Damian already helped me cum."

Matthew fucked him solidly for at least another hour before he erupted as deep as possible inside him. As soon as he was empty, Matthew rolled off him onto the bed, lying between himself and Damian. Suzy blew the three of them a kiss before closing the door, Damian starting to chuckle. "Well, I'm sure that was an eye opening experience for her," he joked.

"Watching her two boyfriends fuck was probably a bigger turn on than she expected," Matthew said softly, "Might need to talk about it in the morning if she's awkward, Stevie. I mean, you did sleep together before."

"She knows I'm totally gay now, Matty. It's not a problem." Turning onto his side, he cuddled into his best friend. "Totally gay for you, that's for sure."

"And probably gayer for me," Damian giggled.

"Damian, I'm so gay for you, I'm the colour of the pride flag itself."

The three burst into laughter before agreeing a shower might be good. Matthew admitted to feeling a little tired after three rather enjoyable orgasms, and while he might fool around the next morning, he was returning home to his girlfriend the next day. Steven tried not to let that fact bother him, but he wasn't good at hiding his feelings now, having no problem expressing how he felt. Matthew noticed within a minute and hugged him tightly.

"If this is ever too difficult for you..."

"I'm just being selfish, Matty. I already have two boyfriends and I'm fucked by eight other men regularly, then do all sorts of other stuff. But I loved you for so long, and those feelings are starting to return."

"Nothing wrong with being selfish when it comes to me and you, Stevie. But I know, if I was ever single and you were in a position to be together..." He paused a moment. "I'm going to shut up considering your boyfriend is here, and I know how much he fucking loves you."

"I do," Damian whispered, "But I can see why he loves you, Matty. You're a fucking hunk but also a really nice guy."

"Seems like he loves being pounded by hunks but falls head over heels for gorgeous young twinks."

"When you're right, you're right," Steven joked.

Steven went to sleep that night spooned back against his best friend, while his gorgeous boyfriend spooned back against him as always. Waking together in the same position the next morning, there was a quick application of lube in four places before Matthew slid into Steven, then Steven slid into Damian. The sex was slow and tender that morning, Matthew and Steven eventually climaxing, while Damian stroked his cock until he erupted all over the sheets.

The two young men got up and dressed, feeling cum leaking out of them, Matthew chuckling as they joined Suzy and Angela at the breakfast table. It was obvious that the three had fucked that morning, so Steven thought he'd have some fun. "Did you fuck my best friend last night, Mum?"

"Um... No. But she did return after watching you and needed to masturbate. That was quite the show."