The House Boy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were done, the older gentlemen gathered together for a moment, eventually leading the six twinks into Steven's bedroom. Positioning them on their knees on the edge of the bed, Steven founding himself looking at Oliver, glancing to see Damian to his left, then Noah to his right. John then explained the idea. The six daddies were going to go from boy to boy, fucking them for a little while, then moving on. As they'd all cum at least twice by now, they admitted they perhaps had one more climax before they were done. The six boys loved the idea.

The room was soon echoing with the sounds of six boys being fucked by their daddies. Steven loved watching Oliver being fucked by John, the older man meeting his eyes, before he looked back at the beautiful form of Oliver. "I love watching you being fucked, beautiful," he whispered.

"I love you, Stevie," Oliver whispered.

Steven leaned forward to kiss him. "First night, wasn't it?" Oliver nodded. "I fall in love too easily, Ollie."

"Do you love me?"

"I do." Then he giggled. "But I'm also loving the big daddy dick inside me."

"Oh, Daddy is loving your tight little arse, Ollie," John stated.

"They're all lovely and tight. I can't believe how lucky we are," Bill said, one of the other daddies.

Steven turned and kissed Damian hard, before turning the other way to kiss Noah, who eagerly returned his kiss. "I'll see if I can visit often," Noah whispered, "I'd like to see you again, Stevie."

Damian giggled. "Another one, Stevie?"

"I really like you too, Damian," Noah added softly, "I like all of you. I've wanted a group of twink friends for so long."

"Fuck, you are all so fucking adorable, I'm starting to feel a little guilty here," Richard stated, chuckling to himself.

"Oh, we all love big daddy dick, Daddy," Damian reassured him, "And we're all loving it right now, aren't we?"

The other five enthusiastically agreed, and the game continued until Tom knocked on the door, letting them know it had been a couple of hours, and he was being asked when the boys would be returning. John assured them they were all close to climaxing again, and once they had, the boys would be released immediately.

Steve wasn't surprised that all six boys ended up on their backs, their originally daddy between their legs. John had Steven pull his legs back, his thick cock pounding his arse. Steven begged him to keep fucking him hard until he came. He glanced to see Richard fucking Damian just as hard, reaching out to grab the hand of his boyfriend. John mentioned how beautiful it was to see how in love the two boys were, Richard agreeing immediately.

All six men seemed to time their orgasms, as they all climaxed within a couple of minutes. A soft kiss was then exchanged before the boys sat up, ensuring their soaked, cum filled panties were in place, before they stood up, no surprise all six boys were feeling a little weak kneed. Hugs were next, each boy hugging a daddy, thanking them for a good time.

"We probably won't stay much longer," John admitted, to the understanding of the six boys, "We'd love to stay, but we'd just want you to ourselves. We're not good at sharing for too long."

The six boys escorted their daddies outside to the two cars. Another series of kisses and hugs, Tom and Jim walking out in time to see Steven embracing John, Damian with Richard, that last kiss seeming to last an eternity.

"Call me soon, Stevie. Maybe before Christmas?"

"I can say Damian and I would like that too. And if you'd like the six of us again..."

"We'll sort it out later. Thank you for a great time, boys."

The six assured them they'd had a blast, watching the two cars eventually pull away down the driveway and then out of sight. Taking Damian by the hand, Steven noticed Jim and Tom waiting for them, both of them grinning broadly. "Fun time, boys?" Tom asked them.

"I think I have a daddy fetish," Andrew joked, everyone cracking up in laughter, "They were just really nice to us, Tom. Thanks for inviting them, Steven."

Tom checked his phone. "Okay, boys, the agreement is you'll stop at 11pm. Have a bite to eat and drink, then you've got four more hours to have fun. Once it's time to stop, head upstairs for a shower, then head to Steven's room." He paused and grinned. "You have until 2am to fool around with each other, then I'm going to put you to bed. Okay?"

"Really?" Noah asked softly.

"You're not just here for them out the back are you, Noah?" Steven glanced to see him blush but shake his head. "And we certainly understand why. We see the six of you and see the friendships about to be formed. Ready to have some more fun though?"

The six boys said they were definitely keen to have some more fun. Tom opened the door, five of them strolling through, Steven bringing up the rear, stopping next to his boyfriend. "Ollie said he loves me, Tom," he admitted.

Tom almost snorted. "Please, Stevie, we've known that since the day he moved in. Do you love him?"

"I think so. I think I do. He's..." Steven sighed. "I know who I love, but I like Noah and Charlie a lot already too."

Tom hugged him immediately. "Why do you think I invited them?" he whispered into Steven's ear. "I know you love men like us, Stevie, but you also love twinks like you, don't you? And you enjoy making love with Damian?"

"So much, it scares me."

"That's because of how you feel about him."

"I still love you more than anything, Tom. Please never doubt that."

"I have never doubted our love for each other for even a second, Stevie. But I'll never ask you to make a choice either. We started our relationship being open and non-monogamous and I don't want that to change unless you make that decision. Apart from your role in this house, you've had fun with others. So have I. Plenty of times. Neither of us share everything we do except that we're always safe."

"Want to make love in front of everyone?"

Tom kissed him softly on the lips. "I'd love to. Come on, let's put on a show for them."

*****

A/N - The fun will continue into Chapter 15!