The House Of Robles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brusquely, Cessy started tugging at Frankie's hard member and set her lusty gaze steadily into his eyes. The young man was hers to do with as she pleased. Frankie was just becoming aware of this, as he stared back at those willful and demanding eyes, with her determined and panting mouth, and her teeth set close together. Recklessly, Cessy pushed against his body, her large nipples hot and clamoring for attention against his cool chest, as her hands abandoned his cock and reached up to pull his head next to hers. Subserviently, Frankie submitted to her fierce kisses. He barely had enough time to kick off his pants and shoes before his aunt pretty much flung him onto the couch.

His aunt fell on top of him heavily. After a minor skirmish with both the cushions and their positions, she succeeded in mounting his thighs and capturing his cock. With a lascivious grin, she descended and gulped his manhood within her.

Aunt Cessy's sharp and guttural cry pierced past the commotion of the blaring stereo. As if giving herself over to some primal force, she began rolling her hips and grinding her thick body onto his. Like an animal, she growled and grit her teeth, giving the sexual act an appearance of wild desire and fury, and wanton lust.

Frankie was barely able to keep up. His hands were tightly clenched on his aunt's extra wide ass-cheeks. Aunt Cessy's thighs were slapping onto his like thunderclaps. Her huge breasts were bouncing around all over the place.

Without warning, Aunt Cessy gasped out in an extended and reverberating groan, as her wild bucking threatened to be halted by her ensuing sharp climax. She kept riding him as if she were riding a mechanical bull. Her constant shudders made her rhythm erratic, until finally, the spent woman gave up and slowed her attack. With this more relaxed pace, she brought her frenzied breaths under control.

Aunt Cessy rolled aside. As she straightened up in front of the couch, she reached out and drew Frankie up with her. The buxom mature woman led him only a few feet away, to the end of the couch. That's where she let go of her nephew's hand and leaned over the couch's plush and rounded armrest. Her thirty-eight inch ass mesmerized Frankie for a good, long moment, before he moved closer and dared to place his ready hands on it.

The massive swells contorted deliciously within his fingers. He thought he could have played with them for hours, until Frankie recalled his aunt's tight schedule and moved on. He grabbed his dedicated cock and aimed it at the dark folds of her sex. Easily, he slipped into her. He started thrusting into the woman roughly, hoping to imitate her own frantic pace, but almost at once he realized just how wet his aunt's pussy was. Her insides were drenched with the moisture of a waterfall.

As if also sensing this, Cessy reached back with one hand and halted Frankie. He drew away slightly, watching his doubled-over aunt slightly draw her body off the couch, and allowing her legs to be left drooping a bit. Then, repositioned, his aunt waved him forward.

"Come on." She said.

Of course, Frankie approached, although her new spot would be awkward to engage with, unless that wasn't what she wanted...

Aunt Cessy managed to grab hold of Frankie's cock. So there would be no doubt as to what she wanted, she pulled him closer and aimed it directly at her anus.

Trying to play it cool, Frankie allowed his manhood to nuzzle against his aunt's ass. The truth was that he'd never engaged in this type of sex before. In fact, he hadn't even considered that his aunt might be into that, regardless of all the slutty rumors he'd heard about her.

Aunt Cessy wiggled her big, tasty ass back and forth, prodding him to react. For a second, Frankie considered what to do next. Then he thought to himself, screw it. It's what she wanted, wasn't it?

Steeling himself, he pressed forward, only to come up against a soft wall of resistance. Frankie was plenty lubricated enough, he knew that already. Just as he began to wonder if he was doing it right, the end of his cock pushed through. Cessy's loud moan confirmed his penetration, encouraging him to continue. Soon, the inexperienced lover felt the firm ring of her asshole crawl further across his length.

Using Aunt Cessy's vocalizations to guide him, Frankie crammed three-quarters of his cock into her, before he started to slowly withdraw. The reversal was just as strange as the entry, he discovered. As he slowly pushed back in, he found that he had plenty of time to maneuver about with his hands. His fingers ran up along his aunt's back, reaching out and grasping her shoulders, while he completed his second intrusion. The next time, his exploring hands decided to fasten themselves around the great round globes of his aunt's breasts, resulting in even more caterwauling and groaning from her.

And that's where Frankie's hands stayed, as he worked himself up to a steady, controlled pace. His abdomen regularly squeezed tight against his aunt's fleshy ass cheeks. He persisted, even after he felt his aunt's body tensing up for an upcoming climax, when her breaths shortened and her cries sharpened into provocative shrills. Even while Aunt Cessy's ecstasy overcame her and racked her thick frame, Frankie's hands were groping and fondling those incredible fleshy pendulums. Only when his own sexual peak appeared and contorted his grunts and the features of his face, did he finally let go of them. That's when it finally sunk in; his cock was spurting out into his aunt's ass.

Both his and his aunt's body were soon left sapped of their strength, leaving their limp limbs and forms sprawled together like some kind of human octopus. This didn't last long, as Cessy quickly started prodding for Frankie to get up.

"Oh, shit, it's so late." Cessy first looked up to the clock on the wall, and next turned to face him. "I feel like I have a fever now, you made me so hot. What are you, some kind of superman or something?" Seeing an embarrassed Frankie glance to one side, she reached out to grab onto his head. "Come here, you."

Aunt Cessy pressed her mouth against his, showering him with a quick rainfall of affectionate kisses. Her meaty leg reached around to ensnare his lean one. As her shaved mound pressed against Frankie's thigh, he reached around and squeezed her ample behind with both hands. She had so much ass, he thought.

Finally, Cessy broke their union. "Whew! I have to invite you over more often." She turned away as a long yawn escaped her throat. After glancing at the nearby wall clock one last time, she placed her hands on his chest and gently pushed him back. "It's getting pretty late, and I do have to go to work in the morning. You don't want me to get fired, do you?"

Frankie allowed her to slip away. "Okay. I guess I've got to get going, too."

"I need to take a quick shower before I go to bed." Cessy decided, before she marched over beside the front door.

Frankie got the hint. He quickly dressed. After making sure his car keys were still in his pocket, he quietly made his way outside.

"You'd better take a shower too, once you get home." Cessy reminded him. "Unless you want your pretty wife to catch the smell of a real woman all over you."

Frankie smirked. "You'll call me the next time you're having a few drinks?"

In reply, his aunt puckered up and sent him an airborne kiss. "You bet I will. Now, get out of here before your mother comes down the stairs and sees me walking around in my birthday suit."

A second later, the door was shut. A few moments after that, the stereo was finally turned off, leaving Frankie out in the silent and dark night.

Confidently, the satisfied young man started in the direction of his car. Since he was so engrossed in his most recent sexual conquest, he failed to notice one very important detail.

A soft light was glowing through the window of the guest bedroom on the second floor...

12