The House Of Robles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Was all he could say, as he passed the phone over to his brother.

When Junior saw the images, he started laughing and slapping at his thigh. "Didn't I tell you Diamond was wild? Did you think I was kidding, bro?"

Yes, Junior had been hinting at that the entire night, but it hadn't sunk into Frankie's head until that precise moment. The pictures were of Diamond's and Sheila's shaved pussies, up close and personal.

"There's only one way we can one-up on them, bro. And you know what I mean!"

"You mean we send them pictures of our packages?" Frankie asked.

"That's right. If you can get yours up, that is."

"I don't think that will be a problem." Frankie chuckled. "After seeing those two pictures, I'm hard enough to chisel through concrete right now."

The two brothers finished up their food and hurried back to the car. Once Frankie moved his vehicle to a more discreet part of the parking lot, Junior began unbuckling his belt.

"You'd better not fall in love with me, bro." Junior teased, as he brought his stiff rod out. "Take the pic, bro!"

"Take your own fucking pic!"

"Don't be a pussy." Junior said. "If the girls have the guts to spread their legs in front of each other and take pictures of their coochies, then you're going to have to man up and take a picture of my dick! If you don't, they're going to call us out on it. We're going to have to think of something even more outrageous to show them up. I told you, this is like a dare. Now come on!"

Feeling queasy and gay, Frankie held his phone out.

"Get closer, bro. Make sure my dick takes up the entire shot."

Fuck, Frankie thought, as he acted on the absurd directions.

Junior began swaying his cock back and forth.

"Stop that, you homo!" Frankie berated.

Junior laughed. A moment later, the picture was taken.

"Okay, it's your turn." Junior took the phone.

"This is weird." Frankie said. "I don't like the idea of my own brother staring at my dick."

"I'm not staring at it, I'm just taking a picture of it. Just think of what you're going to get later if you do this. Diamond for sure, Sheila maybe."

"And you swear you won't get mad if I mess around with Sheila?"

"What did I tell you? Stop acting like an old man and start acting like a stud!"

"You're right." Frankie nodded. He set his face with bold determination.

"Start talking like a stud, bro. Don't hold back on account of how Carmela has you all pussy-whipped."

Frankie turned to his younger sibling, with more than a little irritation visible in his eyes. It was true; his wife had turned him into a wimp. He said, "Bro, I'm going to fuck your girl tonight. She's going to like it so much that she's going to leave you and become my girl!"

"Tell me you're going to fuck her sideways, right in front of my face!"

"All right." Frankie confirmed. "I'm going to fuck her sideways while you watch!"

"And I'm going to take pictures while you two are doing it. You're going to send those pictures to Carmela, to make up for all those times she's cheated on you. You're going to show her that you can get some too, because you're nobody's bitch any more!"

Frankie nodded with more vigor this time. "That's right. That's fucking right! I'm tired of being Carmela's bitch! I'm going to show her what's up, and I'm going to send her every single picture we take tonight! Fuck her! Fuck her, and fuck all those guys she's been screwing around with! Fuck all of her fucking credit cards that she keeps making me pay off! Fuck all of that! I'm going to show this bitch that I'm not going to take that shit anymore!"

"Bust out the package, bro." Junior coerced.

Frankie unbuttoned and unzipped his fancy jeans that had been purchased at an upscale shopping mall. He got mad at those, too. "I think I'm old enough to start dressing myself. I'm going to max out a credit card on my next day off! I'm going to buy myself whatever the fuck I feel like wearing, instead of having Carmela always picking shit out for me. That's exactly what I'm going to do!"

Frankie held his cock out, while his brother captured the image.

"Here." Junior handed the phone back. "Send a message that says, guess which is which, and then send the pictures."

Adamantly, Frankie did as he was told.

They only had to wait a handful of minutes for the reply. It was a text message from Diamond, which read: Mmmmm. Pick us up in twenty. One block down from the house.

Frankie started up the car and made his way to the appointed location.

12