The House Of Robles Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to go fast or slow?" She asked.

"How about you decide?"

Well, Jen thought, she didn't have to hear that twice. She began to do things her way, rotating her hips around in a tight circle so that Frankie's cock would be swirling around inside her and pushing into the sides of her pussy. This was the way she preferred to be taken, with a man hitting her at different angles while she revolved on him. She glanced down at Frankie's face, feeding off the lust she read in his eyes, hoping he was getting off as much as she was by what she was doing to him.

Frankie's hands went up. Jen figured she was about to get groped all over, but no, he only ended up only taking her hands into his. His fingers curled around hers, and they held hands in the air while they continued to make love. And they were making love, weren't they? They weren't having a quick fuck like the meaningless romps she nearly always had.

It was all too much for her. With her hands being held out in front of her like that, she didn't have the leverage she usually did. Jen was forced to make her adjustments while she had her full weight resting on Frankie's lap. This meant that when she made her sensuous circles, she was hitting places within her that she didn't usually hit. Her body responded to this by heightening her sensations up faster than she was accustomed to. She was expelling those sweet whimpers again, as she shifted around and around, as she felt a brand new climax trying to make its grand appearance inside of her.

"Oh, fuck it." Jen relented, in a sweet, drawling mewl.

The blonde started bouncing up and down, her head raised up toward the ceiling. Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open, and her hands clenched her lover's as she released a soft torrent of yelps up at the ceiling. Her butt was thudding against Frankie's thighs. Her pussy gulped him in every time she descended, and tried to spit him out every time she went up into the air. It felt so fantastic, so perfect, that she knew her friend Kate was going to later accuse her of making it all up.

Jen convulsed briefly, as her climax threatened to tear out of her, but this first jolt was a false alarm. It made her increase the speed of her bouncing, as if she was daring her climax to show itself. At the same time she was doing all she could to hold it back. She tried to pull her hands away from Frankie's grip, to brace her body better, but he wouldn't let her. Jen looked down to see that his eyes were closed, and that he was squirming about as if he was getting close to erupting too. Wouldn't it be so cool, she thought, if they could both cum at the same time? Had she ever done that before with anyone else?

Jen bounced faster, harder, slapping her ass and thighs onto his legs. She heard Frankie's growing moan and felt his fingers tighten on her hands. This was the precipice, she knew, as she tilted her body forward. Jen pressed hard against his middle and forced his cock to stretch up toward his belly. She felt the exact moment it started contracting within her, and the exact moment its contents began to spill out and flood her insides.

Jen rocked her bottom half back slowly, feeling his entire length shaking within her. This sent her into her own world of pleasure. She cried out at the room while Frankie moaned up at her, until his hands finally left hers and pulled her down close to him. Her chest rested on his. Their combined heat was barely contained between their bodies, as his mouth searched for and found hers.

His kisses were strangely sticky and sweet. It took Jen a moment to realize that what she tasted now had come out of her earlier, as Frankie held her like a vise and gave her a few weak thrusts to finish himself off. They lay there for a minute, both listening to the other's ragged breaths, and to their thumping heartbeats.

"I don't want to go home yet." She whispered at him.

Frankie chuckled. When she lifted her head to look at him, she saw that same playful grin he'd been giving her pretty much the entire day.

"Who said I was taking you back?" He replied.

They'd just started making out again, when a loud-ass voice boomed in through the broken window.

"Hey, bro, you about done yet?" Junior announced from outside. "Shit!"

The unexpected noise had startled them. The lovers glanced at each other, before they both started laughing.

Frankie turned toward the window. "You know there's this thing called privacy, right?"

"Man, we've been waiting out here for like half an hour." Junior complained. "We got the fucking window guy out here waiting, too. He's about to get his eyes scratched out if he keeps hitting on Melinda."

In shock, the two lovers on the bed saw the curtains being moved to one side and Junior's grinning face poking through the window. The younger sibling quickly sized up the scene.

With a wide smile and a big black eye, he said, "Hey, girl, I know you've got some good-looking friends. Why don't you hook me up with one of them?"

Jen started giggling at the unexpected and silly appearance of Junior, before she became conscious that he was staring at her nearly naked. She slid to the far side of Frankie to conceal at least a little of herself.

"Aw, why'd you go and do that?" Junior whined. "Now, I have to look at my brother naked and that's one hundred percent gay!" He quickly moved away from the window and released the curtains so they'd drop back into place. "So, can this guy come in and take a look at these fucking windows from the inside? You know that dad's almost home, right? It's getting late!"

"Yeah, just have him go into Amanda's room first, so we can get our clothes back on, all right?" Frankie called out. He shifted around to take a good look at Jen, only now realizing that she'd never taken off her underwear. "Hey, you've got a head start. You've already got your panties on!"

Jen made a face at him. "They're all wet! Now I have to take them off!"

For some reason, Frankie found her answer hilarious.

"You're so dumb!" She smacked him on the shoulder. After a moment, his mirth infected her, and she started giggling, too.

There was no fucking way in hell, Jen thought, that she was letting this guy get away from her. No matter what!

12