The House Of Robles Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fearing another hated interruption, Amanda looked back outside. She said, "If you want to do something with me, you're going to have to come over here."

The words had come out as a tease, a dare and a promise, all in one. To further inflame her father's lust, Amanda lowered her bikini bottom down to her thighs, fully exposing her butt to her own father. She didn't have to wait long, as she heard her father shift off the couch.

The thickness of the carpet prevented her from listening to his steps, but she became aware of his proximity when he came to a stop right behind her.

Pablo reached out and rested his hand on her shoulder. His fingers soon slid over to her upper back, coursing over her wet hair until they made enough room to touch her moist skin. Feather-light touches from his fingertips followed, cascading down from her nape to between her shoulder blades. It was a slow little torture, Amanda decided, as those light pats started their way back up to her neck. The second time his fingers descended, they ended up at the small of her back, and oh, so close to her ass. Amanda tensed one hand on the door, and the other against the wall, as the tiny points of contact fluttered back up again. The enthralled teen glanced out the window, where two guys were jeering the third, who had apparently chickened out of coming back to harass her.

In the meantime, Pablo's fingertips traveled down her spine. Amanda felt them come to a halt at the small of her back again. She feared her father might not have the guts to go any further, and even more so when she felt his hand move away.

A long second later, her father placed both his hands on her prominent butt-cheeks. Amanda shuddered at his blatant, yet gentle groping. His hands went to either side of her waist, grabbing hold of her there. She quivered once again, as she felt her dad's chest pressing at her back, and the bulge of his shorts bearing down on her bare ass.

This was closer than they'd gotten in the rec. room, Amanda remembered, and as close as they'd gotten that time when she'd dry-humped him in the living room. Would her father dare go any further than that?

His hands left her waist, but only for a moment. Amanda heard the soft rustle of his only remaining piece of clothing. Then the hands returned to her sides. When her dad pressed against her flesh again, she felt his extra large cock coming to a rest against her naked butt and lower back. Involuntarily, the excited daughter squirmed closer to the wall, as she imagined something nearly as thick as a tube of shaving cream penetrating her insides.

Pablo's lower half created some space between them, so that she felt the end of his cock trail down her back and onto her butt. He gave her a playful poke with his cock, pushing against the plumpness of her ass, before he used his hand to guide his loaded missile even lower. Her mouth watered from growing want, as her father spread his legs wide and his height diminished behind her.

He aimed his cock between her legs and directly under her ass. Not to penetrate her, but to feel his manhood surrounded by her flesh on all sides. Amanda complied, pressing her legs together and trapping him between her thighs. Pablo found himself having to adjust to her legs, but only by a minute distance. Since they were both still wet from the pool, it was easy enough for Pablo to start sliding his member back and forth between Amanda's closed thighs.

Amanda's breaths trembled. It had been such a long time since she'd first imagined her father doing something like this with her. His cock was long enough that a portion of it stuck out past the front of her thighs. She moved her hand away from the door and caught the tip, pressing it tight against her pussy. When Pablo moved, a length of him would drag against her engorged labia. This caused her to grit her teeth and clamp her lips shut, before her enthralled squeals could start emptying out into the room. Her father was fucking her thighs. This was a good start. It was only a matter of time before he stuck that big piece of meat into the right place, and then...

A hot squeal did manage to flee from her mouth, when Pablo's hands reached around her ribcage and landed on her breasts. His fingers were like electricity on her tits. The pulsating of his groin made her want to rock back into him, and she did. All the while, she wondered how much of that giant cock he would be able to squeeze into her, in only a minute or two.

Pablo started pushing into her faster. His strong hands were still clamped on her breasts and serving to hold her in place, while her smaller hand pinned his cock tight against her lonely, steamy and wanting opening.

Somehow, one of Pablo's hands traversed north, and ended up caressing the side of Amanda's face. Her mouth opened wide to try and engulf it. Once she grasped an unwitting finger with her lips, she began sucking away at it furiously, as furiously as she would suck his cock if she got anywhere near it.

Her father's tight groan informed her that she'd made the right move. He seemed to become even more untamed with his powerful thrusts. His groin and belly were slapping hard against her butt and lower back, and his strokes were shoving his daughter closer and closer to the door and wall.

Amanda was barely beginning to imagine the noise the door would make, if her dad were pounding her against it. Then his sexy motions abruptly halted, and his grip on her tits tightened.

Her father was ready to burst, Amanda realized, as she reached down and gripped as much of his long, thick girth as she could. Her intention was to jerk him off. Pablo read her intentions well enough that he quickly adjusted his thrusts to match the motion of her hand.

Holding him firm between her legs, Amanda began to stroke his cock. Hot, wet breaths were pummeling into the back of her head and neck, and into her hair. The hold he had on her tits hadn't relaxed in the slightest. He was bucking into her hand like a man gone wild.

Pre-cum leaked from her father's extended cock, she noticed, right before he tensed up and held himself in place. Pablo groaned in pending release, as his hot seed began to spurt out into Amanda's squeezing hand.

Amanda had been so worked up in handling her father, that she hadn't been paying attention to herself. As his hard prick ejaculated and convulsed in her fingers, as she heard his climactic and barely stifled moans, she brought the tip of his cock up against her pussy, and began rubbing it over the most sensitive spot she had.

She hadn't realized she'd been that close to her own climax, up until that first wave of pleasure spread out from between her legs and swept through the rest of her. The teen squealed through her closed mouth, hoping she wouldn't be heard outside, as she kept massaging her father's cock against her body and expanding her own explosive release.

Abruptly, Amanda felt her father's strong arms slip around her waist and hoist her up into the air. With her in tow, the beefy man started toward the couch, where he tossed her onto the cushions and stared down at her in overwhelming lust.

This is it, thought Amanda, as she observed the still-formidable prick that was even then dripping the last of its cum from the end of it. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. Her father grabbed his cock and closed the distance between them...

The loud knocking started up at the door again. Both father and daughter glanced at that simple wooden barrier, cursing it as well as the perpetrator behind it.

"Son of a bitch." Pablo steamed.

The spell was broken, and they both knew it.

He looked back at his youngest daughter and sighed.

"Next time." Amanda said simply, as she dove from the couch and hurried to gather her bikini fragments. "There had better be a next time!"

Pablo watched as she ran off toward the bathroom, before he went and scooped up his wet shorts and tugged them back into place. They clung like wet diapers to his legs.

"Shit." He grumbled, as he made sure his shorts were safely in place, before he undid the security lock and slid the door open.

Sure enough, it was the same wannabe stud from earlier. Pablo wondered if the young man knew how close he was to being choked out right where he stood.

"Yeah?" Pablo asked.

"I was just wondering if Amanda might have changed her mind." He said, as politely as he could manage, past his obvious horniness. "About playing volleyball with us. We still need one extra set of hands."

"You know what, she just went into the shower." Pablo said.

The guy peered in, as if Amanda were just out of sight. Pablo obliged him by stepping to one side and opening the door further. The guy's oblivious face filled up with disappointment.

"Well, thanks anyway." He said glumly, before he turned and went off to join his buddies.

Pablo saw the 'I tried' shrug he gave his companions. It didn't bother him too much, as Amanda really was an attractive young lady. Maybe too attractive, he thought, as he shut the door and made his way into the back hallway. He heard the water running in the bathroom, and had to raise his voice to be heard.

"Amanda?" He called out.

"Yeah?"

"When you get out, I'm taking you back to the house."

"Yeah, okay." She answered.

He had stuff to do at the house, anyway, stuff that did not include having sex with his youngest daughter.

Since he already knew where Melinda kept the extra towels, he helped himself to the first one, colored in neon pink. As quickly as possible, Pablo dried himself off. He was dressed and ready to go by the time Amanda came out. The older man gave his daughter about ten minutes to finish getting ready. Together they left the apartment, to the growing disillusionment of the guys splashing around at the pool.

The father and daughter boarded Pablo's truck. Neither one said a word during the drive home.

12