The Keyholder Ch. 16

Story Info
Amy chains Ben to another man's cock.
2.9k words
4.35
28.8k
9
4

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Ben had been in chastity for several years and always under Amy's control. Her fantasies and sexual urges had long since dictated his life. She was currently going through a phase of chaining his chastity cage to things. Often immoveable objects that left him continually aroused yet totally stuck and dependent on her.

"Amy, Sweetie?" Ben called again.

Completely naked, Ben leaned back in his chair with a smile. His muscular legs dwarfed his tiny chastity cage that limped sadly between his thighs. So much potential, so helplessly trapped. And as if Amy's locks and keys hadn't done enough to cripple his masculinity, the cage was attached to his desk by a padlocked chain.

Amy slinked in at the fifth time of asking. Grey plunging top, blue jeans and barefoot. Big brown eyes hiding behind wavy, bouncing dark hair. She grinned mischievously, she loved how he always seemed so delighted to see her and so grateful to her for returning his freedom.

She jumped up and sat on the edge of the heavy wooden desk, her legs spread, and her feet propped up on his lap. Wavy hair was hanging over her face and her full lips were parted, creating a sexually provocative pose. Ben was instantly drawn in, his fingers tracing a line across the tightly knit denim seam that ran between her legs.

"Please can you unchain my penis, darling?" Ben sighed, aware how crazy his words sounded.

Amy giggled as she stroked the little silver stub between Ben's legs, "You know if there was a fire you could easily pull hard enough to escape..."

"And lose my cock just because some girl had wondered off with the key?"

Amy fluttered her eyelids, "Well, I could be doing something important... like lingerie shopping."

Fuck, now Ben was daydreaming about Amy's lingerie, aware of the pressure that now pulled against his balls. He wrapped his hands around Amy's hips and buried his head into her lap.

Amy watched his muscular arms flex and his tiny cock swell through the closely spaced bars, "Mmm... I agree, it is a sexy idea," she whispered.

"It's been almost a week," Ben sighed, his crushed cock stuck permanently on the verge of orgasm, ready to climax if only it could expand.

Amy flicked back her hair, arched her back and pushed her fingers deep inside the front pocket of her jeans. The warm denim clung to her body, hiding the even hotter satin underwear beneath. She pushed her fingers deeper and produced a key, still warm from her body. She unlocked Ben's chain from the desk and immediately relocked it to one of the belt loops on the front of her jeans, where the padlock hung against her thick brown leather belt.

"Shall we dance," she teased as she started to twist.

*

In contrast, Louisa's boyfriend, John, had only just been locked down. She had used entrapment quite literally. She had dressed in red lingerie, lace pushing up her breasts and the briefest of panties, before giving him the ultimatum.

The deal was simple. If he wanted to stay with her and make love, he would have to agree to wear a chastity cage. With his mind focused more on Louisa's curves than the harsh reality of chastity, he had agreed and within hours one of Louisa's girlfriends had pierced his penis. He was now entering his first day inside her unforgiving steel cage.

*

Louisa and John were holding hands as they arrived at Ben and Amy's apartment. John was wearing jeans and a white shirt, his hands hovering by his crotch, unsure whether the cage showed through. In contrast, Louisa was flaunting her body. Her revealing grey micro-skirt and pink top clinging to her body and hiding the chastity inducing red underwear beneath.

"You know about each other's..." Louisa checked, pointing at the men's crotches.

The guys acknowledged the fact with the briefest of nods as they walked to the kitchen for a beer.

"How do you live with this?" John whispered, pleased to have someone to confide in, "and how the fuck do you get it off?"

Ben sunk half of his beer, "Make Louisa happy?" he suggested.

"Yeah, but you know...other times?"

"If Lou has the key... there are no other times."

"Fuck," John mouthed, his cock swelling as he looked back at the woman in the tiny skirt who now controlled his life.

*

Amy had chosen a short lacy dress which combined with her long-exposed legs, long wavy hair, big brown eyes and long lashes, gave her an almost doll like look. A look of innocence which was at odds with her wild sexual fantasies.

"I'm going to chain your cocks together," she smiled demurely.

"What?" Ben sounded worried.

"One padlock and you'll be besties for life."

Amy unzipped his fly and eased out the chain that was still attached to his cage. She pulled the men closer together and then unzipped John's jeans to reveal a similarly secure and locked device. With the men's penis's now less than two feet apart, Amy used a padlock to attach the other end of the chain to John's cage.

"Oh my god!" Louisa cried.

Amy kissed Ben on the lips, "This will be fun." Ben's longing lips kissed her back as his hand tried to reach the key that she held behind her back, "No, no, no..."

Ben tried to follow her as she stepped away, but the guys weren't in sync and pulled on each other's cocks as the white dress floated again, "Sorry," they muttered as they tried to step away from each other.

Louisa was now laughing hysterically, "Look at them!" the blonde babbled, "They're so funny."

Both men were trying to disconnect themselves from the chain with little success.

"What part of chained together don't you get?" Louisa's exclaimed.

Ben was still in shock, "Key?" he stammered, but Amy's toned shoulder muscles whisked the key away and placed it into Louisa's waiting palm.

"Yeah!" the blonde giggled, delighted with her new shiny present.

"Lou?" Ben begged rather optimistically.

Louisa looked up for a brief moment before dropping the key into the cleavage of her favourite low cut red top. Ben instinctively reached out but stopped before touching her breasts.

"Go anywhere near your ex's tits, darling, and your chastity becomes permanent," the innocent doll-like Amy replied, sipping her red wine.

Ben found himself trembling as he breathed out. Fuck, he loved Amy's teasing threats. Her sexy dominance would usually end up in him going down between her legs, but right now he was chained to another guy!

"One cock can be very arrogant," Amy purred, giving their connecting chain a tug, "but locked together in pairs they are quite humble."

She could feel her excitement building. One padlock had taken away Ben's freedom and any trace of male chauvinistic pride. She licked her lips; there were now so many ways for her to turn the screw.

"Time for dinner," Amy announced sweetly, "You boys better sit together."

Unsure of where this would lead, the guys sat down carefully, their focus completely on the women sitting opposite who had the only keys to unlock them. They also had to deal with Louisa's black high heels that were reaching beneath the table in the hope of catching their chain with her stiletto point.

"Toilet?" John mumbled to Ben.

"Oh, that's awkward," Louisa giggled, "And you have to sit down!"

Ben looked hopefully at Amy who had taken on a goddess like persona, "Please, darling... you girls have the keys."

"Yes, we do," Amy gazed back with a contented smile on her glossed lips.

Ben knew that look all too well, it was the look that tricked his cock into thinking it could swell when it couldn't. It was also the look of a woman controlled by her libido who had no intention of releasing him.

"Can I watch?" Louisa giggled as the men stood up and walked in step to the toilet.

*

Ben's eyes were still fixed on Amy as he shuffled back again, his body language showed humiliation, but his eyes were full of lust. He knew that she wasn't finished with him yet.

Amy took hold of Louisa's blonde hair, pulled her down to her knees and eased up her lace dress to reveal lace lingerie. Ben's cock was screaming at its cage, longing to be inside her panties.

"I think we should lock the boys away while we make out," Amy breathed.

"Amy?" Ben breathed, his outstretched hands feeling the shape of the elegant lace that enveloped his partner's hips.

She pulled away from Louisa's lips and whispered in his ear, "It's just like when we first met. You terrified of what I might do."

"You've locked me to another man's cock!"

"I know..."

The sexual tension built as Amy pulled Ben's hand under her dress and let him trace the hem of her new expensive white lace lingerie, "Your key is inside... and so will you be later."

"Fuck," Ben moaned, grasping at his crotch.

"Do you wanna go inside my pants?"

"You know I do, Amy..." Ben moaned, "It's been almost a week."

"I could make it two..."

Ben pulled Amy towards him, crushing his chastity cage against her, his hands working into her toned buttocks.

"That's not gonna work," Amy whispered, thrusting back against him.

His face was now enveloped in Amy's scented dark hair, "The way you look right now, I could fuck you while still in this cage."

"You really want to try that?" she replied, "I chose that size cage for a reason... and I locked it... and I have the key..."

Ben was straining inside his cage, willing something to happen, "Fuck..." he mouthed as the pressure became too much.

Both men looked up as Amy tugged their chain "Time to lock you up..."

Louisa was grinning, her ostentatious blonde hair flicked back and her hands on her hips. John was too stunned to talk, and Ben was still too infatuated as Amy led the men shuffling forward into the small spare room.

"Have fun, boys," Amy smiled as she strutted off and swung the door closed behind her before turning the key in the lock. The key was still in the keyhole but there was little Ben and John could do to reverse the simple flick of Amy's aroused fingers. The guys listened as the women kissed on the other against the locked door, both adjusting their cages in an attempt to relieve the pressure.

The female voices clipped away down the hall, leaving Ben to rattle the door again, but neither woman had turned the key. Ben retrieved a bottle of whiskey that he kept hidden in the room, it wasn't the first time that Amy had locked him in there, and the guys passed it between them as they sat side by side on the wooden floor.

"That was fucking wild," John rasped after a swig of the whiskey.

"Just like the old days... the men retiring to the drawing room," Ben replied.

"Had their petticoat wearing women locked their fucking cocks together?"

Ben smiled as he drank.

*

On the other side of the locked door, Amy sunk into the soft cream sofa with her legs folded neatly to the side, "I love your skirt," she smiled as Louisa edged closer.

"Feel the material," Louisa replied, lifting the soft grey fabric to expose her red lingerie.

Amy's fingers soon wondered further to explore the soft red silk, "I think I'd give up my cock for this body," she joked as they kissed.

Louisa sat up straight and hooked stray blonde hair over her shoulders, "I'd lock you up anytime..."

Amy lay on the sofa next to Louisa, their legs intertwined. The thought of getting a hotel with this twisted blonde was tempting, and the look on Ben's face when they returned would be gorgeous. The boys were pretty fucked and wouldn't dare leave the apartment with conjoined penises.

Amy's fingers were now exploring Louisa's breasts, "How did John react to losing his cock?"

Louisa sighed, "He hasn't said much."

"With us it was Ben who asked to be locked up... I just fell for the devotion that followed," Amy ran a fingertip up Louisa's thigh, "It's just a way of life for him now. I only unlock him when I want penetrative sex."

"Wow!"

"And he knows that if I leave him, I'll take the key..."

"John sent me flowers this morning," Louisa smiled through glossy blue eyes.

"Is that bad?"

"No," Louisa cried, "I just don't want it to end!"

"Then throw away the key," Amy's eyes twinkled.

*

It was after midnight when Amy unchained the two men, and Louisa and John left.

Ben was on a sexual high and was ready to do anything to make love to his keyholder. He unzipped her elegant white dress, which slid into a lace pile at her feet. He soaked in the sensual white lingerie that enclosed Amy's body, and dropped to his knees to bury his face into the front of her panties. "I really want you..." he mouthed, his fingers feeling the shape of the key that could instantly relieve his throbbing cock.

Amy was giddy from excitement and flopped down on a kitchen stool, "My shoulders?" she asked sweetly.

Amy spun around on the stool and pulled the hydraulic lever making the leather seat hiss down under her weight, "I want to sit on it," she purred as she leaned to one side.

Ben knelt down behind her and placed his silver chastity cage on the edge of the seat. Amy lowered her bottom back down, pinning Ben's cage beneath her white lace thong. Her weight was now resting on the small metal cage, pinning it and therefore Ben in place.

Ben's strong hands massaged Amy's shoulders while his hips thrust into her butt. An old boyfriend had once forced Amy to do anal sex and it had hurt. Ben's tiny cage thrusting beneath her felt nice, it tickled and was the perfect way to hold him in place while she brought him to the edge.

"And now your balls, darling" she trembled, "... under they go." Again, she leaned to one side so that her right cheek lifted from the black leather.

Ben bent down to kiss her lifted cheek, "Anything that goes under here get crushed."

"Mmm... it's like a prison and torture chamber in one," Amy purred, "now put your balls in."

It almost a trance like subservience, Ben placed his cage and testicles on the edge of Amy's stool and breathed in deeply as Amy's bottom rolled back down on to the leather seat. His balls were gone from sight, but he could feel the gentle ache as her perfect ass crushed his genitals.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" Amy whispered, craning her head back so Ben could kiss her neck.

"Fuck, yeah..." Ben breathed in and moaned quietly on the outbreath. Amy's games, combined with the fact that she hadn't released him for almost a week were all distracting, "You were amazing," he panted, burying his face in her cascading hair. Ben was trembling as his hands caressed her body; her soft legs, up inside her panties. His hands had free rein, but his cock and balls were still pinned.

"Would you like to be my lover tonight?" she asked quietly, while sitting more heavily on his balls.

"Fuck!" he gasped, "I love you...".

"Right answer, darling, Amy replied, her face breaking into an intoxicated grin.

Still strapped into her heels, Amy spread her legs and placed Ben's hands inside the front of her panties, "Touch me..."

Ben stroked her damp vagina, which made her hips thrust, her butt pressing down on his balls on each movement. Amy loved the energy between them when he was in this state. She had turned the screw and brought Ben helplessly under her command, and now she needed to feel him inside her.

She stopped and tossed her long dark hair over her naked back, "Stand or sit," she smiled.

"You have the key for my cage?" Ben questioned, rationale thought all but gone.

"I have all the keys, darling," she purred, standing up and swinging her legs around, "that's why you spend so much time locked up, "The only key in the world to release you," Amy breathed, pulling Ben's cage key from her damp lace underwear, "And it lives in here..."

That was Ben's signal and he picked her up and carried the dangerously turned on woman to their bedroom. He lay down, closed his eyes and waited for Amy's routine. As always, she sat on his face to ensure he was blinded as she unlocked his cage and unhooked his piercing. Ben still wasn't sure how it fitted together; Amy had never let him watch.

She stayed on his face as her lips brought him to a fast and powerful climax, her toned thighs gripping tightly around his neck to ride his bucking body.

Amy then rolled back on to the bed and lay spread-eagle waiting for Ben to pin her down. She was now helpless as his gorgeous hands gripped her wrists and locked her down. She trembled excitedly, knowing that she was now trapped until they had made love three, maybe four, times.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers