The Legal Process Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes forward, slut."

"Yesssssss" she hissed. She didn't really get it, but feeling his fingers tangled up in her hair, pulling back to keep her still while he fucked her, was too hot to question. So she stared obediently ahead, watching the lights bounce and flash off the disco ball, lost in the rhythm of his thrusts.

Time seemed to slow down as she gave into him. She knew he was still slamming into her like a jackhammer, but everything seemed to move in slo-mo. Maybe the drinks were catching up to her. Maybe she was just fuck-drunk. Whatever it was, everything but Kyle's cock, his hands, and the pretty lights before her, faded away.

"You love this, don't you? You little whore."

"Yeah...love this..." she sighed, his words echoing through her drowsy head.

"This is what you need."

"Mmm, yeah..."

A sharp smack rang out as he spanked her, hard, on her left ass cheek. She squealed, but offered no protest. She didn't even turn away from the pretty lights.

"Repeat it back to me, slut."

"Th-this is what I need."

"It's what you've always needed."

"What I've...always...needed."

"You're a horny little bimbo"

"Horny...bimbo..." her voice was quiet, breathy, monotone.

His grip on her hair tightened, as he yanked her up and back with no warning. Now she was kneeling in front of him, impaled on his cock, with her back pressed tightly against his chest. One of his hands dove down to her crotch and played with her clitty, while the other mauled her breast. Yvonne moaned, eyes still forward, still captured by the lights.

"You're mine."

"Yours..." His groping fingers pinched her nipples like a vice.

"You do whatever I want. Any hole. Any way. Anything."

"Anything..." Her clit was singing. She was so close. So close...!

"Not just tonight, but forever. You'll fuck and suck and stroke whenever and wherever I tell you to! You'll follow my orders and giggle like the empty-headed slut you are. You'll be my..."

He kept speaking, but Yvonne's brain was melting into butter. She couldn't make out what he was saying anymore, so she gave up trying to repeat his words back. Instead, she let her mind drift into the lights, allowing his harshly whispered words to penetrate into her mind. Everything he said was right, so she didn't need to think about them.

Yes, she was his dirty little fuckhole. She was his giggly bimbo girlfriend. She was his plaything. She was his whore. She was his constantly drunk party slut who'd do anything for a cold beer or a warm cock. She was his. She was cumming. She was cumming...cumming...cumming!

Yvonne arched her back, screaming as the hardest orgasm she'd ever felt tore through her. Kyle held her close, arms clutching her body, cock throbbing inside her clenching cunt. He surrounded her, inside and out, and as every nerve in her body ignited with pleasure, she knew this was where she wanted to be for the rest of her life.

Slowly, she started to come down, panting, sweat-soaked hair plastered to her forehead. Every tightened muscle suddenly went limp, and it was only her man's arms that kept her upright. Just as she felt her senses returning, Kyle's arms wrapped around her head and neck, and she was suddenly in a choke hold, feeling the breath crushed out of her by the crook of his elbow.

"You are my slave," he hissed in her ear. "Say it."

"I..." she gasped out, strength draining out of her body, eyes growing dim and drooping.

"I..am...your...slave..."

"Good girl," he said, letting go right before she blacked out.

Yvonne fell forward, landing face down on the bed, her ass propped up, held aloft by her owner's cock still buried inside her. The last thing she felt before passing out was the electric thrill of him pounding into her again...and again...and again...

* * *

The video begins with the camera shaking, held aloft in a woman's hand as she clumsily positions her arm. When it finally comes to rest, it shows the woman, sitting in the lap of a man whose face is just out of frame. Together, the couple is sitting atop a plastic, pool-side lounge chair.

The woman has shoulder-length, platinum blond hair, and a vapid smile plastered on her face. She wears a leopard-print string bikini, a pair of sunglasses propped atop her head, and a plastic pink dog collar clipped around her neck.

"Hiiiiiiii, everybody, it's Eve!" she says in a voice as clueless as her smile. "Just wanted to post this vid so you guys could, like, know what's up."

The man's hand enters the frame from the side, and casually gropes her breast.

"Babe, stop!" she says playfully, looking back at him. "Gotta keep this SFW if it's gonna be a legal thing."

His hand reluctantly leaves her chest, and settles on her lap instead.

"Anyway, like I was saying-" she turns back to the camera. "I've been like, totally caught up with Kyle all week. Totes sorry I haven't texted anyone. But now I've got like, a serious update for y'all."

With the hand not holding the camera she strokes her collar.

"I'm giving myself as a slave to Kyle!" she shouts, then giggles in excitement.

"I know this def comes as a shocker, but it's just for convenience, ya know? I'm kiiiinda flunking out of my classes, and if I get kicked out I won't be able to stay in the frat house. So like, what better way, right? The school can't say anything about him keeping his property in his room, yeah?"

The man runs a possessive hand up and down her leg, visibly squeezing her soft thigh. She giggles.

"Course, that's not the only reason. It's also cuz I like, wanna be with Kyle forever."

She looks up at him, stroking his chin as it barely pokes into frame.

"He's everything I could want in a man. So, natch, I want to give him everything I am as a woman."

Kyle's head dips partially into frame as the two kiss. Their lips and tongues smack for several seconds, as they start caressing eachother.

"Mmm, I think I'll need both hands for this. Love you all! Byyyyyye."

She winks and blows a kiss to the camera, just before the video ends.

12