The Legend of Coyote & Fox

Story Info
Why Coyote and Fox are no longer friends.
1k words
4.24
17.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

Long, Long ago Coyote and Fox were friends. They would play, sing and change shapes chasing girls within the forest then copulating with them after they had caught them. So good of friends were they, that they would often trade the girls they slept with later changing back into their animal forms from their human forms and running back into the forest.

One night Fox had gone out a little earlier than usual taking on his human male form as he had heard of a young nubile maiden who lived near by. She was said to be the fairest of all maidens so he wanted to see for himself. Sure enough she was more beautiful than any woman he had ever known and decided to take her as his wife. When friend Coyote came looking for him, he was introduced to his wife with a warning.

"This is my woman 'Does Eyes' she is my wife and you will not know her as I do," Fox told friend Coyote. "If you should ever try to sleep with her, then I will surely hunt you down and kill you."

Now as Coyote and Fox were the best of friends, Coyote promised him that though he was surely tempted, he would not try to sleep with Does Eyes even though she was indeed the most beautiful female creature he had ever seen.

And then one evening Fox had invited Coyote over for dinner.

"Does Eyes, Coyote is coming to eat with us this night. Here are two choice succulent livers I would like you to prepare for us to eat this evening."

"Only two?" she asked. "And what am I to eat?" She asked of him.

"You may have what is left and not eaten," he told her. "But I will go and fish so that there may be more," he added as an after thought, realizing that friend Coyote might arrive for dinner before he could return.

"Be wary of Coyote, and though he is my friend, he will surely try to place his hands between your legs in order to entice you into sleeping with him. I have warned him that should he ever do so, that I would indeed hunt him down and kill him." Fox then left to gather fish to supplement their evening meal.

As Doe Eyes cooked the tasty liver she realized that there would be none of it left over for her to eat and she became angry.

"I will eat a little of each," she thought smiling to herself. "And then neither of them will know."

But the liver was so tasty and so delicious, she had soon eaten all that there was. She knew that Fox would be sorely angry with her and beat her for having eaten all their dinner. She was still worried and contemplating what she should do when Coyote arrived.

"Hmmm", he exclaimed hungrily upon entering their Tipi. "If dinner is as good as you look, then there will be much feasting indeed!" he grinned appreciatively.

Does Eyes remembered her husband's words, and had known that friend Coyote had quite often flirted with her whenever he had come for a visit. But though he had made his hopes and intentions known to her, he had also always remembered his friends warning and never pressed it with any serious intentions.

"Fox has gone to gather us some fish to supplement our meal," she told him with a lusty looking smile upon her face, so he is apt to be gone for quite a while still." Does Eyes then turned, bending over to check the corn bread she had placed within the stone oven. She knew as she did so that Coyote was able to get a clear view of her soft rounded ass and even wiggled suggestively as she did so. Sure enough, Coyote stood and came to stand behind her.

"The sweet bread sure smells good," he stated. "Or is that you?" he questioned playfully, pressing his firmness against her backside as he had often done before though without hopes or expectations.

To his surprise, Does Eyes did not flinch or try to move away from him as she had always done in the past.

"If you are to take me, then we must hurry as I do not know when Fox is to return," she said wiggling herself even more forcefully against his hardened manhood.

Now again Coyote remembered the words of his friend and was quite worried, but as worried and concerned as he was, Doe's Eyes continued rubbing herself against him until he was too excited to heed the warnings of his friend's words. Enticed beyond reasoning, he soon slipped his hardened member within the sweet slippery passage of Doe's Eyes femininity and began to pleasure himself there.

After he had spent himself, Doe's Eyes told him to lie down upon the soft pallet and relax while she finished the preparations for their dinner. Coyote then looked up and saw that she was standing above him with a large wicked looking knife.

"What are you doing?" he said worriedly, sitting up. "What about dinner?"

"You are to be our dinner," she told him. "Why do you think Fox went away and allowed me to seduce you? I am to cut off your balls so that we might have meat with our fish," she told him. "So lie still, I promise I will do this quickly, and then it will not hurt nearly as much!"

With that Coyote bolted up from the pallet and ran out the Tipi just as Fox returned.

"What is wrong with friend Coyote?" Fox asked his wife.

"Coyote is no friend of yours," she told her husband. "He has had his way with me, but even worse, he has stolen our dinner!"

Fox glared at the empty pan that had once contained the succulent livers he'd been looking forward to eating, and saw the remnants of Coyote's pleasures still running obscenely down his wife's legs. Furious he began to give chase to Coyote, but even in doing so, remembered that Coyote had always been faster than he.

"Wait! Wait!" he called out to his friend. "I will forgive you for taking my wife, but at least bring back one of them so that I might also eat!"

But Coyote didn't stop, and to this day he runs away whenever Fox gets anywhere close to him.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers