The Little Leather Thong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really, when I sprang to full stature again I had no choice but to fuck her royally. And man! Was she ever good at fucking! Good enough that a guy might consider abandoning blowjobs. She surprised me, doing things with her pussy I didn't know a pussy could do. Truly wonderful.

She walked me to my truck which was hidden in the brush behind the house. Kissing me goodbye, and very sadly, she said, "I could run away with you and never look back."

She never expected me to ever consider it, but as she was leaving I let her know my outlook on life, "I'm the man and you're the lady. Men and women each bring some equally important things to a relationship. You've gone astray with John - down a dark path. When I lead will you follow? And when my Queen requests anything she needs I will die to provide it. Does this sound like something you could go for?"

She squeeled in happiness. Ran around to get in the truck, then ran towards the house to get her stuff, then changed her mind, and ran back to jump into the copilot's seat emptyhanded.

It's been a year and Sharon and I are still happy. Neither of us ever saw Johnny again. I'm sure his manipulations never worked when he would try them out as he didn't pay attention to my lessons. My method was never about manipulation after all. Manipulation could only take it so far.

Author's Note:

There really is a system to help your girl understand blowjobs in a new light. Part of it was described in this story but I took poetic license with the facts to make a more interesting tale. I used the system with my wife and the results were better than expected.

If you liked my story please give it a lot of stars. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments. I wonder if the dominance game I described was sufficient motivation for my main character but maybe it was enough that he indicated that it was?

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time. Multiple times readers have told me the women in my stories deserve punishment rather than adoration. I agree - I keep them that way to propel the story.

Happy surfing!