The Little Summer Dress - Forward

Story Info
A wife's journey into exhibitionism and voyeurism.
1k words
3.21
22k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy is the perfect wife - a great cook, nurturing to her children and a loving companion to her husband of 10 years - but when he starts craving her expert oral skills and leaving her and her needs high and dry, she yearns for confirmation that she's still attractive, still sexy. It starts with a little summer dress and ends up taking her into a world so dark that it fills her ego and envelops her in an addiction that she is powerless to resist, nor explain...

***********************************

It's not like Tammy had never taken the kids to the bus stop before, and maybe it was because it was such a bright, clear spring morning and everything seemed fresh and new - but she seemed to be getting an little extra eyeballing from the fathers waiting at the stop yesterday morning.

Particularly given the wearing of the cleaning sweats and the hair-up-in-a-bandana, toiling housewife look going on - which is her look most every day, her life revolving around cleaning and shopping and picking up after two kids that were definitely old enough to pick up after themselves.

They were old enough to walk the half block to the bus stop in the mornings too, but she still liked to walk over with them - "on my way to the store" the excuse given - especially since they moved downtown after her husband lost his job and had to settle for one that cut his pay by a third...

...not that downtown was all that bad, just that the bus stop and all of the shopping places were on the main drag, and the traffic was heavy that time of the morning for a town that couldn't even boast a population of 50,000.

She had offered to work to make up the difference, but his answer was always no.

Mike was taught that woman's place was in the home, but only in the sense that the man should be the provider for his family - he loved taking Tammy places, but lately it had been difficult with money enough only to afford anything but the bare necessities.

Still, his answer was always no, so Tammy did the best job she could at making sure everything was nice and relaxing for him when he arrived home.

She was a good cook and took good care of the kids, then when they were in bed, she always made sure that if he was in the mood that she took care of him - and he wasn't hard to please, sometimes a hand job would do the trick, sometimes he wanted to make love, but most of the time, he wanted her to suck him off.

He had often playfully joked that she could make lots of money with her mouth and tounge, usually saying it under his deep moans as his orgasm built, each flick of her tounge on the underside taking his peak to new heights, then crying it out as he sent jets of his sperm to the back of her throat.

She loved how his entire body became stiff when he was having an orgasm, and the look on his face just before he ejaculated made it even more pleasurable for her, but at the same time, when she tasted his sperm and felt it coating her tounge, she knew that she wouldn't be getting intercourse.

Sometimes he licked her to an orgasm, but it wasn't the same as as feeling his cock deep inside her - it's a different orgasm, far more intense that getting off orally, but her apparently talented tounge and his love of how she sucked him off meant that she could go a week or longer without feeling his cock inside of her.

Tammy thought about that too, as she sat on the couch down in the living room later that night, blankly staring at the tv - a shower removing the grime of the day and her toothbrush removing the gooey saltiness of Mike's sperm, but neither took away the edge of frustration.

Was her pussy not tight enough for him any more? Or was her mouth just that much better? Did he just prefer blow jobs or, after years of marriage, having two kids and reaching her mid thirties make her undesirable in that way to her husband?

Thankfully, sleep caught up with her before she could obsess over it, but it seemed like mere seconds before her husband was shaking her shoulder gently, prodding her to wake up as the kids needed to get ready for school and he had to get to work.

Mike had already awakened the kids and they were busy scurrying around, the sound of cereal being poured into a ceramic bowl and the hiss of the shower letting Tammy know that she had a few minutes to wake up, drag her sweats on and walk the kids to the stop - time to start obsessing all over again.

It couldn't be that she was unattractive, as those dorks at the bus stop checked her out in her ratty old sweats - she looked in the mirror after climbing the stairs to her bedroom and, sure enough, even just waking up she didn't think she looked that horrible.

She sat down on the bed, the laundry basket full of clothes that needed to be folded and put away was brimming over, a few socks on the floor next to it and the arms of shirts and the legs of pants spilling over the side, lots of Mike's clothes and even more of the kids, but just a few pairs of sweats, a blouse and a summery dress of hers visible in the morning din.

She stared at the dress, chuckled weakly as she dismissed the thought of looking pretty for the dads at the bus stop and pulled on the grey pants, then stood and pulled her hair back into the familiar bandana and trudged downstairs at the beck of her kids, who were headed out the door and going to the bus stop...