The Making of Our Sex Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Our neighbor joins us.
2.4k words
4.53
10.9k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 7:00 p.m. when the rain started pouring down with the wind howling through the trees. We were having one of our infamous violent storms. Thunder and lightening never seemed to stop.

I was glad that my wife, Victoria (Vicky) went to visit her parents before the storm hit since she is deathly afraid of storms.

I thought I was going to lose electricity and sure enough I did but my backup generator kicked in and I was ok. Then I heard a loud crash. I quickly opened the door and there was my young neighbor, Jennifer (Jenn) standing outside in the pouring rain looking up at a tree that crashed through her roof. She was hysterically crying. I put on clothes & ran to her and brought her into my house and tried to comfort her.

"Jenn, you ok? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine Mr. R., but my house...my house."

I tried calming her down. I gave her a shot of brandy and then took her upstairs to get her out of her wet clothes.

"Jenn, here are some towels. Get out of those things and I'll get you something dry to put on."

I ran into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of Vicky's shorts and a t-shirt and brought them back to Jenn.

"Here put these on. They may be a bit tight but they'll do for now. I'm going to put on some coffee. Come downstairs when you are ready."

"Thanks. Ok Mr. R."

I went downstairs and fixed coffee and waited for her to come down. She was still crying but not uncontrollably like before.

"There, you look much better now. Have a cup of coffee."

"I have to call Robert (Bob) to let him know what happened."

"Ok, but relax first. I'll call Vicky too and let her know."

After awhile, Jenn called her husband who was on a work assignment overseas & I called Vicky and told her what happened and that Jenn would be staying here for awhile. I told her to stay at her parent's house for a couple of days and she agreed.

Once we finished the calls, I told Jenn that we would contact the insurance company so they could get an adjuster over and start getting the house fixed. She kept thanking me and I really felt bad for her.

Anyway, we had a couple of cups of coffee and as we were drinking them Vicky started looking at a couple of brochures that were on the table.

"You guys going on a trip Mr. R.?"

"We were thinking about it."

"These places look nice."

"Yes, they are."

Then she noticed..."Mr. R., these resorts say they are clothing optional...are they nudist resorts?"

"Yes, Jenn, they are."

"You guys are nudists?"

"Yes, we have been for years. Does that shock you?"

"Well, I am a little surprised. What's it like?"

"To be a nudist?"

"Yes."

"First let me say this, Vicky & I were both raised in nudist families and it's not about sex, although being a nudist makes sex easier. It's the freedom it allows us. We are always nude in the house and when we use the pool. When we have friends over who aren't nudists, we wear clothes."

I continued, "While you're here, we will wear clothes."

"Oh, Mr. R., you don't have to do that, really. I don't want to cause you guys any discomfort or put you out."

"Nonsense Jenn. It's not a problem. Then again, you can always join us." I said laughing.

"May I ask you something personal Mr. R.?"

"Sure, ask me anything you want."

"Are you big?"

"Big??? Oh, you mean..."

"Yes. Bob isn't big at all."

"Well, I guess I'm a little bigger than most. Vicky likes it." As I laughed. "Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious." As she turned a beet red.

Then I told her it was getting late and that she's been through a lot and I took her upstairs to the guest bedroom.

"Let me get you something to wear to bed. I'm sure Vicky has something you can fit into."

"Hey Mr. R., don't worry...maybe I'll try your nudist thing." As she laughed.

"I'll get you something though."

I brought back a piece of lingerie.

"Sorry,but that was the only thing I could find. Try to get a good night's sleep. I'll see you in the morning.

During the night the storm picked up in intensity...suddenly I was woken up by Jenn.

"Jenn, what's the matter. You ok?"

"It's the storm. I'm afraid. Can I stay with you?'

"Sure Jenn, give me a minute to put something on."

"That's ok Mr. R., it won't bother me."

"I think I should put something on. Please give me a minute."

She stepped out...

I put a pair of briefs on and told her she could come in. She got into bed with me and I went to sleep with my back to her. I quickly drifted off to sleep even with the storm. I don't know what time it was but I was woken up when I felt Jenn's hand on my thigh. I figured she was just restless & moving around in her sleep.

A few minutes later I felt her moving closer and soon her tits were pressed against my back. Being a normal guy in his 30's my cock started getting hard even though I had no intention of doing anything with her.

I subtly moved away from her and moved her hand away as well. Then I heard small murmurs of 'mmmm' coming from Jenn.

Then I heard, "Mr. R, are you awake? I can't sleep."

"Try counting sheep Jenn."

She moved closer and I felt her hand move up to my briefs. By now my cock was rock hard. I rolled over away from her but she moved her hand to the bulge in my shorts. "Oh my God, Mr. R., you are much bigger than Bob. Vicky is a lucky woman."

"Go to sleep Jenn."

"I can't now Mr. R. Can I see it?"

"No Jenn. It wouldn't be right."

She was persistent and in a second she slipped her hand under the waistband and now had her hand on my cock.

"Jenn, stop. I think you should go into the guest bedroom now."

"Ok, but only if you let me see it first."

I took a deep breath and put on the nightlight. Then I moved the cover off of me and pulled my cock out to show her.

"There, now you've seen it...now go to sleep in the other room."

She got up as I covered myself and she left. Thank goodness nothing else happened that night.

I woke up first and started to make breakfast when Jenn came down wearing the lingerie.

"Jenn, please go and put something on."

"But I want to feel what it's like being nude...I'm not totally but it's a start, don't you think?"

"What would Bob say?"

"He'd probably say I'm a whore showing myself to you."

"Please go put clothes on."

As she went upstairs I called Vicky

"Hi hon. How is everything?"

"Mom and dad said hello. How are things with Jenn?"

"To be honest, not well. She saw the brochures on the clothing optional resorts and has become a pest."

"In what way babe?"

"For one thing she wanted to see how big my cock is. I gave your black neglige to sleep in last night and she parades around in it and you know you can see everything."

Vicky was laughing, "So what's the problem. She's giving you a free show. Take what you can get."

"Really, what if she goes around naked or wants me to fuck her?"

Now she's hysterical laughing, "I don't see a problem...if she wants to fuck you, let her. You have my permission. And while you're fucking her, tell her I want to fuck her too. She is such a sweet piece of ass. Better yet, if she has the hots for you, make her our sex slave. I would love that."

"You're too much. Ok. Got to go. See you in a couple of days. Bye."

"Bi."

Just as I hung up, Jenn came downstairs in Vicky's shorts and t-shirt

"There, is that better Mr. R.?"

"Yes, thank you. Now let's have breakfast then we can clean up and maybe use the pool since it's going to be hot today."

"That sounds good."

We cleaned up the breakfast mess and then we outside to check out the pool. When we went outside, the adjuster just showed up and Jenn went over to him. After about an hour he left.

"What did he say?"

He said they would take care of all the expenses but a small deductible and he would get a construction crew out ASAP.

I told her that was great news and that she was going to call Bob and tell him.

While she was inside, I cleaned up any debris in the pool, which wasn't much and we would be able to use it.

Jenn came out smiling and I told her we could use the pool in a couple of hours because I had to put some chemicals in it.

She said that was fine and we both went inside figuring we would be in the pool after lunch.

After lunch I headed to the pool wearing a bathing suit. A few minutes later Jenn came out naked.

"Jenn, go put on a bathing suit."

"You said you use the pool naked so here I am. Now, take yours off."

I thought about it and remembered what Vicky said. I got up and removed my suit.

"Oh my, wow...I wish Bob had that."

I laid on the lounge and took the sun. After awhile Jenn moved closer to me, her tits almost in my face...her hairy pussy glistening in sweat.

"Hey Mr. R., have you fucked anyone besides Ms. R.?"

"Jenn, why do you ask?"

"Well, Bob isn't here and neither is your wife so I figured now would be a good time to fuck me, if you want to, that is."

"Jenn, I'm about ten years older than you and we are both married. Why do you want me to fuck you, anyway?"

"I want to feel what it's like having a big cock in me...and, you can cum in me too."

"That is a very tempting offer... let's say we do fuck, then what happens afterwards?"

"I wouldn't mind if you fucked me on the side every now and then."

"I'll tell you what we can do...you can give me a blow job and if you swallow all my cum then maybe I'll fuck you."

"I've never sucked a cock or swallowed cum, but I'll do it."

"There is one other thing. If we move ahead, then when Vicky comes home, you will have to have sex with her any time she wants you. And, you will be our sex slave. Do you understand and agree?"

"But I have never been with a woman."

"She will teach you...yes or no?"

"So, I have to do anything you guys want me to do when it comes to sex. Is that right?"

"Yes, even if we want you to fuck others."

"Ok, but Bob must never know."

"Ok. Now come over here and suck my cock and swallow my cum."

As she moved over to me and knelt in front of my cock I took out my cell phone and told her I was going to record her. She said that was fine. Then she took my hard cock and slipped it in her mouth and started sucking on it.

"That's it Jenn...move your mouth up and down on my shaft...yes...suck my balls too. Good girl..."

As she sucked me, I played with her tits and hard nipples...."mmmm...very nice Jenn...."

It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum...

"Ok Jenn, I am going to shoot my cum in your mouth. When you feel it spurting in your mouth, just keep swallowing it all....yesss. Jenn..." And I shot my cum I to her mouth. I watched her as she swallowed it all...Then she looked up at me an opened her mouth showing me she swallowed it all.

"Good girl...you did very well...later on we will fuck."

As we rested I said, "Jenn, would there be a problem with Bob if you shaved your pussy smooth?"

"No. I'll tell him my gynecologist told me it would better for me to have a smooth pussy."

"Good. We like a smooth pussy."

About an hour later we were upstairs in my bed. We were all over each other and finally I got on my back and told her to straddle me. I took my cell phone and started recording the scene. As she eased herself down, I got my cock in front of her slit and told her to push herself down on my cock until it was all the way in her cunt. Soon, she was moaning as my cock stretched her cunt until it was deep in her. I told her to start riding me and as she was, her tits bounced up and down. In a short time I told her I was going to cum and to ride me harder, which she did. Then my cock exploded and filled her cunt with my cum. As she dismounted me, my cum oozed out her cunt and onto my balls.itold her to lap up all my cum and she did.

As we rested I sent the video to Vicky and got a quick reply..."Very nice...tell her that her and I are going to enjoy each other often. Have fun...see you two tonight."

"Jenn, Vicky loved the video I just sent her. She can't wait to fuck you."

"I'm glad she liked it. Can we fuck again?"

"In a little while Jenn."

I continued, "From now on Jenn,you will make yourself available to us whenever we want you."

"What will happen when Bob comes back?"

"That depends on you. Have you thought that maybe Bob would want to join us?"

"I don't think so."

"What if Vicky seduced him, do you think he would want to fuck her?"

"I don't know. I do know I have seen him looking at your wife and telling me how pretty she is."

"Vicky will be home in a few hours and I'm sure she will want you when she gets home. Tonight you will sleep in our bed and we will both be fucking you. Then tomorrow you will start being our sex slave."

I continued, "when do you expect Bob to be back?"

"I'm not sure but at least two months, maybe more."

Look for Part 2