The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gorgeous young woman smiled. "Nice to hear a wife who is so understanding of her husband."

"I love him and accept that he has tastes that I cannot meet."

"Take this wristband. It will let all our guests know that you are only here with a partner. No-one will bother you. If they do, simply approach one of us and we will ensure the person will be taken care of."

"Please don't hurt..."

The gorgeous young woman giggled. "Trust me, they won't be hurt unless that's what they want. No, I you look around, you will see all the young women are here to keep our guests satisfied all day and night." She stepped forward, resting a hand on Jennifer's chest. "If you do change your mind..." She then glanced at Natasha. "And if you're interested in women..."

"How old are you?" Natasha asked.

"I'm eighteen. All the women you see dressed like me are no older than twenty-one. Our benefactor loves to surround himself and his guests with beautiful young women."

Watching her walk away, Natasha kissed my cheek and whispered that she would get to work. I'd already noticed plenty of eyes on her so assumed she'd be busy, and she'd told me more than once it would look good if I joined in. As she was my PA, it would be expected that I'd be fucking her in addition to my wife and others.

Taking Jennifer's hand, we explored the areas of the dacha that were open to us, eventually finding a sitting room. Smiling at me, she pushed me back onto the lounge and moved to straddle my lap. Kissing me softly to start, her hands quickly moved down to the belt of my trousers. "I don't want to fuck anyone else though I don't care if anyone watches us," she whispered, "And it would look better if I was seen fucking you before I disappeared."

"Figured out where it is?"

"Yep. Won't say a thing. I'll be in and out as quickly as possible, but if everyone is otherwise occupied, my absence hopefully won't be noted for at least a little while."

Removing her panties once she had my cock out, she rested on it for a couple of minutes, smiling at how hot and wet she already was. "Horny?" I asked between kisses.

"I've loved having Natasha with us. I really like her, and I know you like her too."

"I do but not if it..."

She kissed me as I felt my cock slide inside her, moaning in unison as I found myself buried inside her once again. Not breaking the kiss, she slowly rode and grinded herself against me, eventually breaking the kiss, her arms wrapped around me with her chin on my shoulder. "Just want to cum, then you need to go have fun," she whispered into my ear, "Don't worry about me."

"But you know I will and do."

"I know you do. It's another reason to love you."

Feeling her start to squeeze my cock, I couldn't stop the smile as I knew she was enjoying an orgasm, crying out softly near my ear as she squeezed me with her arms at the same time. Running my hands up her back, underneath her dress, she shuddered at my soft touch, eventually leaning back and lifting it up and over her head. "Fuck it, you need to cum in me," she moaned.

Ending up on her back, I stripped off and slid back inside her, one of her feet on the floor, the other resting on the back cushion of the lounge we were on. Kissing her again, she moaned as I simply pumped into her. She was moving her hips to my thrusts, eager to have my body rubbing against her, moaning as my cock rubbed against her spot.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, her fingers digging into my back as I picked up the tempo, "Fuck me."

"I'm close," I warned.

"Not yet. I want to cum again too."

Her legs ended up over my upper arms as I kissed her again, fucking her even harder. Everyone in the dacha could have been watching us and we'd have been none the wiser. Resting my forehead just above hers, gazing into her eyes, her cheeks were looking a little red, her breathing getting rapid, and her pussy was starting to squeeze my cock again.

"Oh god!" she cried, "Nearly there..."

"Going to cum on my cock?"

"I love cumming on your cock."

Then she did, and I was thankful as I was desperate to cum, burying my cock and groaning as I unloaded inside her. Wrapping her limbs around me, she kissed me softly, feeling her smile as we continued to make out until we'd both recovered, needing to break the kiss to take a deep breath. Leaving her legs around me, she smiled as I couldn't pull out until she did finally release me, kissing her softly before I finally sat back. Glancing around, we were still alone.

Quickly getting dressed, we walked to the door, opening it to find the hallway had a few occupants, people coming and going from other rooms, and sounds of people fucking was echoing everywhere. Taking her hand, we wandered around before we were approached by another beautiful young woman. Offering us each a drink, she glanced at Jennifer's wristband before noticing mine.

"There are rooms available where you might be more comfortable, madame," she stated, "Will you be joining some others, sir?"

"Yes. Will you be okay, Josie?"

Jennifer looked at me. The name on her passport was Josephine. Mine was Niccolo, my background having a true Mediterranean flavour with a French father and Italian mother. "I'll be fine, Nico. You head off and have the fun I know you want to have. I'm sure these lovely young women will find something to keep me occupied."

Kissing her cheek, I whispered, "Good luck," before I followed another gorgeous young woman out of the room. Glancing my way, she took my hand and led me towards another door. "What are you interested in?" she wondered.

"I'm fairly open-minded though my interest in only in women. Have you seen my PA around?" When she started to blush, I added, "It's okay if she's currently involved with others."

"She's enjoying the company of quite a few men."

"Before we go look at what she's doing, are you offering anything?"

Resting a hand on my chest, she dazzled me with a smile. "Many of us have already agreed you're certainly one of the most handsome men here. And we all love the French language."

Taking my hand again, she led me towards a large bedroom where I found Natasha doing exactly what she said she'd be doing. Her mouth was working one cock, with her arse and pussy also filled with cock. She noticed me in the doorway, taking the cock from her mouth and smiling at me. "Hello, sir. Want to join in? No-one has cum in my arse just yet. Want to be the first?"

"What about me?" the guy in her arse said.

She pointed at me. "That man there is my boss. I'm his PA."

The young woman next to me leaned up to my ear. "Fuck her first then you can come fuck me and some of my friends if you want," she whispered.

"You sure?"

Kissing my cheek, I turned to meet her gorgeous blue eyes, a smile on her face, and a firm nod. "I'll wait outside until you're done."

Natasha wasn't the only one being fucked in the room. Anyone walking in would likely have joked it was a sausage-fest though as there were five women but a lot of men. Most of them, the men, were not what I'd call handsome or attractive, and I'm the type of guy who can look at a guy objectively and think 'Yeah, that's a handsome dude' and that's it.

Truth be told, I'd never shared any of my lovers with another man before. Women? I'd enjoyed plenty of threesomes and more with more than one woman but sharing my lovers with another man had never interested me. While all this was going on, I still though about Jennifer. We'd brought along simple mobile phones that could be easily hacked and all they'd find was fake information about the three of us. I knew she'd be safe. She was as well-trained as I was, and if anyone could hack and get the data we needed, it was her.

Joining Natasha on the bed, she stopped riding the guy underneath her, lubing up my cock and slowly sliding inside her.

"That it, Nico. In my arse again," she moaned, "Usually your wife is in my pussy with a strap-on."

"He fucks you often?" the guy underneath her asked.

"Of course he does. It's one of my roles as his PA. Keeping his balls empty whenever his wife isn't around." She glanced back and smiled. "Fuck me, baby. All of you can fuck me all night. I'm your slut for the evening."

Natasha was soon being pumped in all three holes available. The guy in her mouth or pussy were not particularly endowed, compared to me at least, but she was having a great time. She deepthroated the guy she was blowing and I knew he wasn't going to last long. I just focused on fucking her arse as hard as possible, enjoying the moans she made. When the guy in her mouth came, she did swallow it all, I guess not wanting to spit it out on the guy underneath her.

The guy in her pussy and me in her arse were soon pumping both holes hard and fast. Natasha loved it, begging us for more and more. I was glad I'd fucked Jennifer earlier as it meant I lasted even longer. "Jesus, Nico, are you going to cum or not?"

The guy in her pussy came and pulled out, a bunch of guys just standing around, waiting for me to finish. Mounting her, I pushed her head into the mattress and fucked her even harder. The guys were soon cheering me on. First time I'd ever fucked in front of a crowd.

It wasn't a particularly good feeling as I genuinely liked Natasha, but when I glanced around the room and even saw the host was stroking himself off, ready to have a go, I understood completely. He was thinking with his cock, not his head. I would have smiled to myself if I wasn't concentrating on my own orgasm.

When I did finally cum, I pulled out as Natasha spun around, taking my cock in her mouth. "Must clean my boss," she murmured, her head slowly bobbing up and down. She sucked me for a couple of minutes before lifting herself up. "I'm not doing that for the rest of you. My boss gets extra special treatment." Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "Thank you, handsome. I love it when you're in my arse. Do you mind if I have some more fun?"

"Enjoy yourself."

Glancing around the large room, left thinking it was some sort of function room, even a ballroom, it was interesting watching all the women being double penetrated, with even a couple taking a cock in their mouth at the same time. Walking outside, the gorgeous young woman who had led me to the room was still waiting for me, taking my hand and leading me from room to room. I won't lie, watching some women hooking up was exciting to watch, amused that sex toys had been laid out for them to use.

My phone buzzing in my pocket grabbed my attention, opening it up to see the coded phrase from Jennifer, letting me know she was performing the required task. Anyone hacking the phone would hopefully think it was nothing but an innocent message about the party we were attending.

Led into another bedroom by my gorgeous young companion, I smiled when there were two other women waiting on the bed for us. Hearing the door closed, she locked it and handed me the key. "We're now yours for as long as you wish," she told me.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Anastasia." She was a gorgeous brunette with gorgeous blue eyes and petite little body. She'd barely be five foot tall. "This Mila." A beautiful blue eyed blonde with what was obviously a fake pair of tits on her chest. "And Ekaterina." She was a raven haired, blue eyed seductress, already sitting on the bed naked, legs crossed, gorgeous unblemished pale skin on display.

The two women on the bed stood up and approached me, their soft hands caressing my body. "You're not like most of the guests invited to these events," Mila stated, "Most of the time, the men are middle aged if not older, and certainly nowhere near as fit."

"Nothing worse than having to please a heavily overweight man, old enough to be my grandfather, sucking a disgusting cock he probably hasn't seen anywhere except in a mirror for the last four decades," Ekaterina added.

I shared a soft kiss with all three of them. "Want to have some fun, girls? I don't have any particular kinks. But I'm guessing you're just used and discarded?" All three nodded. Kissing each of them again, I asked, "Do you orgasm often?"

The fact the three of them scoffed wasn't a surprise. "Our enjoyment isn't considered. But we are paid a lot to be here," Anastasia admitted, "We are not whores. We three all study, but the host sends out men to look for girls like us. Sometimes, we are expected to have sex with guests. Other times, we are simply servers. It depends on the event and who is doing the hosting."

"Get on the bed, girls. I think it's time a guest looked after you."

All three were much small than me. As I said, Anastasia was relatively petite, barely a B-cup and she was rather slim. Mila's fake tits weren't too big, probably a C-cup at most, and she wasn't much bigger than Anastasia. Ekaterina was a little curvier than the other two and had a generous chest, the biggest of the three. Noticing they were shaved, and also a little excited, I asked about that and wasn't surprised to be told that being smooth was expected.

"Have you been with anyone tonight?" I had to ask.

The three giggled. "No, we've told anyone who asked that we've already been chosen by someone else. The only man finishing inside us tonight is you," Anastasia replied.

"Good."

Kissing her softly, she smiled as I moved down her body, her two friends lying to either side, watching as I eventually kissed down to her tight little pussy. "None of us are virgins," she whispered, "But we don't actually fuck very often."

"Most guys just want us to suck them off all the time," Ekaterina added.

I loved Anastasia's sweet little pussy immediately, enjoying the way her body moved as I slowly ate her out, sliding a finger inside her and teasing her special spot. She moaned softly and babbled in Russian. Likely aware I'd know at least a little, she was very complimentary of me, as were her two friends. Ekaterina and Mila both stated they really wanted me to do the same to them, and even spoke about returning to France with me, suggesting they could be PA assistants to my PA.

"I love your little pussy, sweetheart," I murmured as Anastasia arched her back, crying out as I knew she was getting close.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, "Girls, you're going to love this."

"Most men won't even think about eating our pussies," Mila muttered unhappily.

"More fool them," I retorted.

Anastasia enjoyed her first orgasm and almost begged me to keep going. Mila and Ekaterina cuddled in closer, watching me with interest, as I savoured the taste of my newest lover. I was momentarily saddened that Natasha wasn't in the room with us as I knew she'd have loved these three beautiful young women.

Mila was eager to have me next, able to use my free hand to slowly fondle her pussy at the same time, glancing at Ekaterina and suggesting she fondle herself too, and that I'd help her out once Anastasia had enough. After ensuring she enjoyed a couple more orgasms, she sat up and kissed me, stating it was time to focus on her friends.

Mila smiled happily when I moved to focus on her. Ekaterina moved so both my hands were occupied, fingers inside Mila while I did the same for Ekaterina. Anastasia was still horny and it turned me on to see her straddle Mila's face.

"Lick my pussy," she ordered, "Make me cum again."

"Ekaterina, want to join me here?" I offered.

She moved quickly, both of us focusing on Mila, but turning to kiss each other every so often. Leaving Ekaterina to pleasure her friend, I moved to sit on my knees behind her, lowering my mouth to give her pussy a quick taste before she felt my cock press against her. She glanced back with surprise in her eyes before she smiled at me.

"Make love to me," she whispered. Seeing the surprise in my eyes, she added, "Anastasia assured us you would be gentle with us. She saw you with your wife and said it was beautiful."

"It's because I love my wife," I replied. That made me smile as the idea of Jennifer actually being my wife... Well, we were both happy to be living out the married fantasy.

Sliding inside Ekaterina, she was hot, tight and very wet. Moaning as I buried my cock, she sat back on her knees for a moment, turning her head so I could kiss her. "Be gentle," she whispered, "I haven't had sex very often and most guys are not hung like you."

Leaning forward, she resumed pleasuring Mila, Anastasia turning around to watch me pleasure her other friend. Hands at her hips, I slowly pumped her tight little pussy, savouring the fact I was once again enjoying the company of three beautiful young woman. For a moment, I found myself remembering Adriana and her friends. They had kept in touch with me, the six still studying in Oxford, though I hadn't seen them in a while. Everyone understood why.

Ekaterina eventually moved forward and Moved onto her back, Mila turning so Ekaterina could continue pleasing her, with Anastasia also readjusting so Mila could pleasure her. Leaning forward over Ekaterina as I gently thrust into her, I ran my tongue over Mila's rosebud, making her giggle. "We're capable of anal," Anastasia stated, "We always make sure we're nice and clean."

"Pussy is more than good enough," I replied, "Thought the idea of fucking each of you in the arse is a turn on."

"Cum in me," Ekaterina whimpered, "We're all safe, Nico, but we want to feel you cum in each of us."

Mila moved so I could kiss Ekaterina properly, Mila and Anastasia moving to enjoy a sixty-nine. Ekaterina wrapped her legs around my waist as I started to pump her harder, kissing her as I felt her fingers run up and down my back. Her pussy was gripping my cock even tighter, enjoying the cry of delight that escaped her as she orgasmed. Whimpering and begging me to cum, I fucked her even harder, feeling her clutching my body tightly.

"Cum in me," she moaned into my ear, "Fill my pussy, Nico."

She got what she wanted a few minutes later as I couldn't hold back my orgasm forever, Ekaterina giggling as she felt my cock throbbing as I unloaded inside her. As soon as I pulled out, Mila and Anastasia moved quickly, the former to suck my cock clean, the latter to clean her friend's pussy of my cum.

Then my phone buzzed in my trousers on the floor. Picking up my phone, I smiled as it was a message from Jennifer. "My wife is looking for me," I told the three girls.

"Let her know where we are. Does she like the company of women?"

"She does. We both have lovers, and they are only women. She has no interest in other men."

Anastasia wanted to be last, so Mila lay back on the bed and spread her legs, pointing at her pussy, no words to suggest what she wanted. Ekaterina focused on sucking my cock until I was rock hard again. I hadn't exactly gone soft, but I knew each orgasm was going to take even more out of me, but the idea of making love to the three of them was very exciting.

I'd just slid inside Mila, her face lighting up as I slowly buried my cock, when Jennifer knocked at the door and stepped inside. Taking one look at us on the bed, Anastasia eagerly invited her to join us. As soon as she was naked, Anastasia and Ekaterina were all over her. "Thank you for joining us," Anastasia stated, "I loved watching you with your husband earlier. It's rare to see two people obviously in love enjoying each other at these events."

"While I love being with my husband, I also love seeing him with beautiful young women like yourself. Who has he cum in already?" Ekaterina raised her hand. "Did you enjoy your time with him?"

"We want to go home with him already!" she exclaimed.

Jennifer laughed. "Yes, my husband does have that effect on some women."

Focusing on Mila, she felt even tighter than Ekaterina, pulling her legs back and resting them against my torso as I slowly fucked her. Watching her eyes, she never moved hers from mine, leaning down to kiss her occasionally. The other three women on the bed seemed to be rather happy just watching us. "I'm not very experienced," Mila admitted.