The Night Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If you would like to... umm... position yourselves for a better view of the train entering the tunnel...,' Maxim said.

'No, no,' Jennifer said. 'I think we are enjoying the view from our seats in the members' stand.'

'Oh, well. If you're sure,' Maxim said. And he wiped the head of his cock along Maria's glistening valley and then, once more, positioned it at the entrance to her cunt. 'Oh, fuck, yes,' he said. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck.'

Maria beamed and nodded. And fuck they did.

They did not, however, fuck for very long. I think that Maxim might have found our presence almost too exciting. 'Oh, dear. Oh, fuck,' he said. 'I think the whistle is about to blow. Oh, fuck, yes.' And blow the whistle did.

'Ah, yes,' he said, after he had caught his breath. 'Sorry about that. The... umm... train... arrived at the station a little earlier than intended. Perhaps the sense of occasion. Still... don't worry, I shall ensure that Maria gets her oats later. After I've had a bit of a chance to regather my strength. How... umm... how was it for you chaps?'

'Delightful,' Jennifer said.

'Delightful?'

'And inspirational,' Jennifer said. 'You have inspired us -- haven't they, Gerry?'

I nodded. Maxim nodded. And Maria smiled.

'Yes. Well... definitely a step up from Zoom,' Maxim said. 'And now... how are your wine glasses? Ready for a refill?'

I glanced at my watch. 'Actually, this might be a good time to thank you for your wonderful hospitality and wish you goodnight. If we step lively, we should be able to catch the next fast train back to Paddington.'

Maxim looked a little disappointed, but nodded anyway.

'And you can concentrate on giving Maria what she so rightly deserves,' I added.

'Oh. Yes. Yes. I will,' he said.

'We can show ourselves out,' I told them. 'You two just... well... keep on keeping on.'

Jennifer and I gave our hosts a parting hug, grabbed our coats, and set out for the station -- which was only a ten minute walk away.

'Well,' I said, 'that was all a bit of a surprise.'

'Hmm... yes and no,' Jennifer said. 'For all his gentility, Maxim has never really made a secret of his enthusiasm for matters sexual.'

'I suppose not,' I said.

'And they were inspirational.'

When Jennifer said this, we were just passing the entrance to what looked as if it might be quite a comfortable hotel. I think the next thought must have occurred to both of us at pretty much the same moment. 'There's nothing to say that we absolutely have to get the train tonight,' I said.

'No,' Jennifer said. 'Nothing at all. There will be more trains tomorrow.'

'What are our chances of a room for the night?' I asked the chap at the hotel reception desk.

'Your chances are very good,' he said. 'Although I'm afraid the dining room has now closed.'

'That's all right,' I said. 'We have already dined. We dined with friends who live locally. And now we were just on our way to catch a train to take us home. Back to Central London. But... there will be more trains tomorrow.'

'There will be,' he said with a smile.

'But we might like a small nightcap. A cognac perhaps.'

'I can arrange that,' he said. 'Remy Martin?'

'Perfect. Thank you.'

The room, too, was perfect. It was surprisingly spacious for a hotel room. Maxim would have approved. There was plenty of room in which to corral and then saddle any willing filly.

'We should probably wait until our cognac arrives before we... umm...,' I suggested.

'Yes. Probably,' Jennifer said.

12