The OF Girl Ch. 161-170

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sorry," you said. "I can't do that."

"And why is that?" Joy asked.

"Because that isn't a necessary step for this sort of meeting," you said. Which was true, but you were also currently kicking yourself because you hadn't just forgotten to turn on your recording app before stepping into the room but your phone was currently sitting next to your laptop in the conference room. You'd sent Gemma that little heart emoji, set it down, and hadn't put it back in your pocket.

You didn't have any protection. You couldn't gather any evidence.

Fuck.

Joy's smile broke into a small frown. "I really must insist," she said.

"I promise it won't be a distraction," you said.

Joy pursed her lips slightly and narrowed her eyes, looking you up and down. She reached over to the side of the desk and picked up two small stacks of paper, setting them side by side in front of her. "You know," she said, speaking slowly and carefully picking her words. "Employee reviews are very important tools of bosses and HR departments to track progress and decide whether an employee is worth keeping around. Or if an Intern is worth making an offer to."

"I'm aware of this, yeah," you said.

"Well, some reviews," she said, patting one of the stacks of paper. "They go fairly well. Nothing to note, maybe even a decent word or two about the employee. Things are taken in a kinder light, you could say. But sometimes reviews go poorly." She patted the other stack of papers lightly. "Other reviews, well, sometimes things can't just get overlooked. Sometimes they go poorly, and an entire group can see repercussions coming down because of it. They are the only way to know if correction is needed or not, after all."

The implication she was making was clear. Joy had made up two different sets of reviews, and judging by the size of the paper stacks they must have been for everyone on the team and not just for you. She was offering a trade. What she wanted for you and the whole team to get good reviews.

You already knew what she wanted. And, to be honest, it wasn't like it would be hard to do. Give her what she wanted, get what you and Gemma and Sabrina wanted. Save Eric to boot.

Except she was a snake, and you and your girlfriends had already decided the cost wasn't worth it.

"I just want to have an open and frank discussion with you, John." Joy said.

You shrugged in your seat. "I can turn off my phone," you said. "But to be more comfortable with that circumstance I'll need to go get a witness for this meeting."

"You don't get a witness for a review," Joy said, her demeanour dropping more.

"No, I'm pretty sure I can if I want," you said. "For any sort of disciplinary or HR meeting I can elect to bring a witness."

She fully scowled at that point and then pulled a garbage can out from under the desk. It had a contraption on top of it, and you quickly realized it was a bolted-on paper shredder as Joy picked up the stack of 'good' reviews and fed the top page into the shredder.

"If you want to enforce a rule like that I can't stop you," she said over the noise of the machine. "But I think it would be inmost of our best interest if we just have our frank talk one-on-one."

"I'm good," you said with another shrug.

She fed another couple of sheets into the shredder. "Are you sure, John? Because the way I see things, either you've decided you're in trouble or you're being personally insulting to me on purpose. And I definitelydo not enjoy being insulted."

"You can take it any way you want," you said and stood up as she started feeding the rest of the 'good' reviews into the shredder. "But I think this meeting is over."

"Well, in that case, unfortunately I can't say your review is going to be very positive if we can't even start the meeting positively," Joy said. She was talking loud enough that you assumed she was trying to put on a show for the non-existent recording you were supposed to be making. "Anything that happens from here on out is going to be on you."

You wanted to snap at her. Wanted to level an accusation, but then you realized - she could be purposefully pushingyour buttons. Or those of the others.

Joy could be recordingyou to try and get her own evidence for blackmail.

"I guess we'll see, Joy," you said.

Chapter 165

You probably owed it to the others to head right back to the conference room and let them know what happened, but you decided with the last 'review meeting' done you needed to strike while the iron was hot. Instead of turning right towards the conference room your turned left down the hallway.

Garrison's office was at the far end of the building - which wasn't actually that far, but with every step you wondered if Joy was watching you. Maybe shewas a step ahead if she was recording as well. Or two, or three. She'd been running rampant for years with the internships according to Becks. Maybe she'd dealt with this sort of resistance before.

You had to tell Garrison now before she, and possibly her mother, manufactured something that you couldn't get out of.

But your luck, it would seem, was absolute garbage because Garrison's office door was shut and the light was off. He'd already gone home for the weekend.

"Fuuuuck," you groaned softly.

Should you try one of the other Partners? Obviously Bellagamba wasn't an option, but there were four more of them. As you turned back to look at the other offices around you, you saw down at the far end of the hallway Joy was leaning against the doorway of the office she'd used, her arms crossed and smirking.

You took in a deep breath and then took another short hall to the other side of the offices and then walked the long way back to the conference room past the kitchen and the elevators. You were tempted to stop at the HR office but the lack of help you and Gemma had gotten earlier told you it was likely a dead end. Any report there was just as likely to go to Bellagamba as it was to reach Garrisson, and if Joy's mother had actually told her to do employee reviews then you'd be fucked.

So you went back to the conference room and the others looked up at you expectantly. Joy hadn't returned, so you just shook your head. "We didn't even start," you said.

"You got failed too?" Andy asked.

"I didn't even get that far," you clarified, and looked to Gemma and Sabrina. "She asked me to turn off my phone for the meeting and I told her I could go get a witness, and we deadlocked."

Sabrina's eyes went wide at the implication of that, and Gemma sniffed hard and you could see her mind spinning to try and come up with a new solution to things.

You opened your laptop back up, but you didn't go back to work. Instead, you started an email and worked to try and get it perfect. You still didn't have any real evidence, so you couldn't make any accusations about Joy's sexual demands and advances. You outlined the events of the afternoon, though, and made it clear that you and the others hadn't agreed to be reviewed by a fellow intern (becausefuck the idea of calling her 'lead intern') and that none of you had signed off on her reviews as you all found them to be absurd.

Joy never returned to the conference room, so for the last ten minutes of the day you gathered the others - even Andy - around your laptop and showed them the email. Gemma and Sabrina offered a few wordsmithing ideas, and Eric made a good point about noting that Joy had openly insulted Andy in front of the rest of us. Andy literally hugged him for that.

You wrote out each of your names at the bottom of the email, CC'd each of them, and then sent the email to Garrisson's email.

It was the best you were going to be able to do in the short term. None of you had Garrisson's personal number to try and call or test him, and you weren't even sure if that would be appropriate.

With the email sent, you all packed up for the day and walked out together.

"We'll be fine," Gemma assured you all in the elevator.

"I hope so," Andy sighed. "My Grandma will be pissed if I get fired from another internship."

"Another?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, last year I was at this investment banking place. It was really boring and everyone was an asshole," Andy said. "No chill at all."

You had so many questions, but Andy didn't offer anything else and you could only assume he'd been turfed for any number of the egregiously lazy things he did on a daily basis.

Outside the building you all split up, but you, Sabrina and Gemma circled back around and met up at the corner.

"See you soon," Gemma said, slipping into your arms and kissing you lightly.

"You know you're an absolute goddess, right?" you asked her. "Nothing Joy said to you today was real. You look amazing every single day in your work outfits. Stylish and confident and just the right amount of sexy without becoming unprofessional."

"Thanks, baby," she smiled softly and kissed you again. Then she pulled away with a little smirk and a twinkle in her eye. "Or maybe it's Daddy for the rest of the night?"

"More like rest of the weekend," Sabrina laughed as she took Gemma's spot in your arms, pulling you down into a kiss with both her hands on your cheeks.

"Look," you said once it was over. "I'll be 'Daddy' one time this weekend, OK? Can we limit it to that?"

Both of them started giggling.

"OK, hon," Gemma said, slipping her hand into yours. "One time this weekend, you are going to be our Daddy Dom. For both of us. And the rest of the time you'll just be our John."

"Our sexy, lovable, amazing John," Sabrina grinned, still hugging you with one arm around your waist. "Now, you need to rush home and pack your bag, OK?"

"Can youplease tell me what we're doing tonight?" you asked.

"Dress semi-casual," Gemma said. "We're going out for a bit, OK? But not too long, at least tonight."

"OK," you nodded. "You know, I love you both so fucking much, right?"

"We know," Gemma grinned.

You kissed her again, then Sabrina, then Gemma again. Sabrina laughed and pushed you away. "Go! People are starting to stare, and we have preparations to make."

"Alright, alright," you grinned. "I miss you both already."

Somehow you managed to catch your bus, and the entire ride home you had a big grin on your face. The workday had been weird, things had been left in chaos, but none of that fucking mattered.

Chapter 166

"Hey dude," Mosche said as you entered the apartment. "Are you and Gemma coming out to the club tonight for Open Mic?"

You sighed and shrugged. "I dunno, Mosche. I'm kind of going on a date with Gemmaand Sabrina tonight and they are planning it together."

"Oh," he said, deflating just a little bit. He'd been standing in the kitchen area of the apartment and looked like he was half-ready to go out for the night, dressed in slacks and dress shoes, but just an undershirt on top. "Well, that's OK I guess. Tasha and I are both going up again, and she has friends coming tonight and I want to look good in front of them."

"Dude, don't stress," you said. "You're a good guy, Tasha seems to like you and you like her. If she likes you, her friends should too, alright?"

"Yeah, I guess," Mosche nodded along with you. "I just don't want this to be a flash-in-the-pan kind of thing, right? If they hate me, then I don't know what'll happen. And what if one of them is the guy that she wants to have a threesome with?"

"I- I dunno about that, dude," you said. "Did you ever make a decision and talk to her about that?"

"Kind of," he said, but you could see his hesitation. "Maybe," he hedged, and then his shoulders slumped. "No."

"Well, you get a say if you want to participate," you told him. "And you get a say in who it's with if you do. And, don't forget, you get a say if you want to be in any sort of relationship with her. If you don't like the idea and she really wants it, maybe that's just a sign you guys aren't compatible in the right areas."

"Yeah, I guess," Mosche said. "But she's really hot and I really like her boobies, and other than thisone thing it's been really great so far."

You couldn't help but facepalm a little. "Did you just say 'boobies'?"

"Well, yeah. She has really great ones," Mosche said. "Like, you kinda saw them that time you walked in, right?"

"Mosche," you said. "Buddy? I tried not to take a good look out of respect. If you want me to comment on Tasha's tits, she's going to have to ask for that herself. But please, for the love of God, never call them her 'boobies' ever again. Especially not to her face."

"What?" Mosche scoffed. "Why not? She likes when I do that."

You tried to reply, but then sighed and shook your head. "You know what, I would have assumed it sounded too childish, but if she says she likes it then what do I know?"

"Are you eating dinner here?" Mosche asked. "Should we order a pizza or something?"

"I dunno," you said. "Let me figure out what's happening tonight for my date and I'll let you know."

"OK," he said, and reached up into the cupboard and took out his peanut butter and grabbed a spoon. "I'll just have a snack then."

"You do that, dude," you sighed, walking down to your bedroom. In all honesty, Mosche wasn't even close to a bad roommate other than the chance of walking in on him doing something inappropriate in the public spaces of the apartment. You could have done far worse for a summer sublease. But still, the dude had somepeculiarities.

You the group chat asking where you were headed and when, and if you should eat dinner at your place.

Gemma: No! Be at my place @ 6:45. Dinner here, then going out.

You sent her back a thumbs up and a heart, and then she sent you back an eggplant, a splash of water and a drooly face, which made you snort a laugh. Then you got another text, this one a picture from Sabrina of both of their bare asses pressed hip-to-hip. You couldn't see between their legs due to the shadows, and you knew they weren't naked since you could see the bottoms of their shirts and their pulled-down underwear, which made you wonder where they even were.

You: Looks like it's a full moon tonight.

You got an eye-roll emoji from Gemma and a crying laughing emoji from Sabrina on that one.

Viewing your clothing options, you were glad that the girls were taking you out shopping tomorrow. For all that you'd come equipped for work and downtime for the summer, you hadn't exactly been planning on going on a ton of dates - even if you'd met just Gemma or just Sabrina, you still wouldn't have been going out as often as you were. You had to wonder if it was additive, like you doubled the number of dates, or if it was a reduced effect. If you added a third girl to this thing, would it add a whole new person worth of dates, or would it just be a fraction added?

"OK, I really need to stop overthinking these things," you said to yourself as you pieced together an outfit. Adding a third person to the relationship. Hah! Like that would make any sense at all. You'd only ever see that in a porno or something, it could never work.

You quickly packed an overnight bag with some fresh undies and socks, a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and your running shoes. Then you tossed in another shirt and some jeans so that the girls could decide what you wore. Then you sighed and packed a work outfit in a separate bag that you could leave at Sabrina's for next week if you stayed over.

Before leaving the apartment you went and knocked on Mosche's bedroom door.

"One sec!" he called.

"It's alright," you called back. "You're on your own for dinner, bud."

"So no pizza?"

"Not unless you get some for yourself. I'm probably not going to be back here until at least tomorrow night, so all the leftovers are yours."

"OK," he said. He opened the door wide, and he'd put on a short-sleeved dress shirt with a fancy design on it. "What do you think of this?"

"That actually looks really good on you," you nodded. "If I don't see you, good luck with Tasha's friends tonight and break a leg on stage."

"Thanks," he grinned, and you knocked knuckles with him. "Good luck with your... threesome date?"

"I don't need luck, Mosche," you said. "I'm in love, and it's fucking amazing."

As you walked back towards the apartment door, you heard Mosche mutter to himself. "Maybe one of Tasha's friends would want to date me, too."

That, you decided, sounded like a disaster waiting to happen if he asked anyone that for real.

Chapter 167

"Well, well, well," Becca said as she opened the door. "Isn't it the man of the hour."

"Hey, Becca," you said. "You're looking especially pretty this afternoon."

"Why, yes I am," she grinned, turning in a circle to show off her outfit. She was dressed in what you could only describe as a slinky ballgown, a deep burgundy colour that played nicely against her lighter skin tone. The spaghetti straps and the deep v of the cleavage accented her femininity more than she usually did - well, at least compared to whenever you usually saw her fully clothed. "Charlotte and I are headed out to a fundraiser dinner. But you, Mister," she continued, stepping out of the apartment and into the hallway and shutting the door behind her. "You've got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy."

"I'm.. what?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's an I Love Lucy reference. Gosh, sometimes I forget how young you guys are."

"You're only like three or four years older than us," you countered. "And I'm pretty sure I Love Lucy is multipledecades older."

"Whatever," she said. "I need you to tell me what's going on here. Why is there another very pretty girl getting ready for a two-on-one date with you? This isn't the fucking Bachelor. I thought we settled the fact that you're in it to win it with Gemma?"

"I am," you said. "Look, it's weird and it's complicated, OK? I get that, and I get that I definitely don't deserve to be dating one of them, let alone both. But I am. Gemma, Sabrina and I are connected, and they decided they wanted to be in charge of this weekend and I'm just along for the ride."

"Are you fucking them both?" Becca asked.

You took a breath and nodded. "Yes," you said simply.

"And are you saying you love Sabrina as well?" she asked.

"I am. And they both know it," you said.

Becca smirked and shook her head. "Oh, you sweet, naive boy," she said. "They are going to eat you alive, aren't they?"

"I'm going to do my best to keep my head above water," you grinned.

"Fuck," Becca laughed. "I cannotwait for Lucy to come home and find out about this. It's gonna be fucking fireworks."

You sighed. "Yeah, I'm not sure what the plan is with that."

"Plan?" Becca asked. "Fuck any plans. Lucy can scream and whine and cry all she wants. Gemma told me about her listening to you two getting it on outside her door, that bitch can't say shit about you without sounding like a hypocrite."

"Well, I'm glad you're on our side," you said. "Can we go in now, please? I'd really like to say hello to my girlfriends."

"One more thing," Becca said, and stood back from you and twirled again. "Seriously, how does this look? Like, to the male gaze, I mean. I've got plenty of ladies to tell me what they think but I'm supposed to be trying to convince rich old men to donate money tonight."

"Becca," you said. "You look incredibly fuckable."

"That. That right there is the look I was going for," she smirked. Then she scrunched up her nose and glanced down the hallway, and then pulled the left side of her dress aside and let one of her boobs pop out. "Here's your reward, bub," she said. "I haven't put my boob tape on yet to keep the girls in place."

You stood there for a second with your eyebrows raised. "God damn," you said. "As nice as the first time I saw them."