The One When Ross Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men switched their cocks and were furiously pumping each other.

"I'm coming!"

"Me too!"

Chandler felt a release of cum like never before. He felt it all the way down to the bottom of his cock. Now, with each other's cum in their hands, Lowell took his own hand and licked Chandler's cum off it.

Chandler in a state of euphoria did the same.

They collapsed next to each other on the bed.

"You know," Lowell said, "The offer is always open."

The three moved to the bedroom and Chandler laid on his back, his cock was thick with excitement. Monica squeezed a glob of lube, and helped her brother make his dick slick so it could easily enter into Chandler's hole.

She caught herself pumping her brother's stiff cock just in time before he came.

"Sorry, I got excited."

"No, thank you."

For her part, Monica positioned herself so she could kiss and watch Chandler getting fucked and began to orchestrate the fucking. Even when it came to fucking, she was orderly.

"OK, Ross, first, crawl over Chandler and kiss him."

Ross, following his sister's orders, slowly crawled up Chandler's body. As he did, he could feel Chandler's cock pressing against his stomach. Reaching Chandler's lips, he softly kissed him, and stuck his tongue into his mouth.

"Oh, my," Monica sighed.

Breaking the kiss, Ross moved back down Chandler's naked body, kissing it all the way down, and got on his knees between Chandler's legs. He placed his arms under Chandler's legs to make sure he had the best angle to fuck his best friend. Grabbing his rock hard cock, he placed the tip on Chandler's hole. He used his cock to smear the lube over Chnadler's asspussy. Chandler moaned as Ross pushed into his ass.

Monica now had her tongue in Chandler's mouth. Fucking it with an in and out motion.

Ross couldn't believe how tight Chandler's ass was compared to Rachel's pussy. He figured it woul dbe tight, but "wow" he thought.

He kept on inching it into Chandler's hole, little by little, until he was very deep.

"Is this how they do it in your gay porn movies, honey," Monica asked.

"You know?" Chandler found it hard to speak as Ross increased his thrusting.

"I do, and some day, I am going to fuck you in the ass."

"I would, uh, uh, uh, like that."

With his free hand, Ross grabbed Chandler hard cock and began matching his pumping of it to the thrusting.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," Ross groaned.

Chandler was almost passed out in a state of pleasure.

Monica couldn't stand it any longer. She needed to cum again. Straddling Chandler's face, she made sure his tongue found her clit. Bending over, she removed Ross' hand from Chandler cock and began to suck it.

She was dripping wet knowing she was getting her cunt licked, while sucking Chandler's cock, looking directly at her brother fucking Chandler.

The site of Monica with Chandler on her mouth, and Chandler's balls hitting his dick while he was fucking him was simply too much.

"Mon," Ross yelled, "I'm going to cum!

"I beat you to it!"

Momica knew how to make Chandler cum while she ate his cock. She would violently pump his shaft and at the same time plunged his cock deep in her throat.

"Chandler, Chandler...can I cum in your ass?"

"Oh man, yes, cum, cum, cum, cum."

Ross's cock enlarged as he prepared to cum. Ross' cock stretched the wall's of Chandler's ass.

As he came he sped up his pumping of his friend's ass he screamed, "I'm cummmming!"

Chandler moaned and groaned as he came because the feeling of cumming at the same as getting his ass fucked was something he would never forget and definitely would want to do again.

As he pulled out his cock, cum dribbled out of Chandler's ass, cum that Monica was very happy to sop up.

Satisfied and exhausted, Chandler and Monica cuddled, Monica dreaming about fucking Chandler's ass, Chandler finally fulfilling his fantasy, and Ross, laying aside them happy he finally found out

End.