The Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss goodbye to the straight life, Jacky boy." Rob felt that virgin hole finally accepting its position and caressed his hands around the slender waist. Gently and expertly he started to draw out his cock before sliding it back in deep and hard. "Who's my little faggot boy?"

Jack didn't answer, words couldn't be formed. With each motion, animalistic moans fell dumbly from his mouth till he buried his face in his pillow to quieten his embarrassment.

The moans drew a huge grin on Rob's face and he intensified his gyrations, picking up the pace of his thrusts. "Don't make me ask again boy. Who's my little faggot boy?"

The powerful force of his lovemaking lifted his face from the suffocation of the pillow and he loudly proclaimed, "I'm your faggot boy." The blood rushed to his face as he openly admitted his new place in the world and reveled in the newfound feeling of being taken by a man.

As the boy's hole grew accustomed to this girth, the gentleness was overtaken by pure lust. The sweat dripped from Rob's forehead as he plowed his cock ferociously into that gorgeous ass, burying it with a loud slap of body against body.

Jack squealed with delight as he willingly gave up his manhood to his dominant lover, the bed rocking intensely from the remorseless pounding. The picture of his ex-girlfriend shook on the cabinet as he received the most dominant fucking the bedroom had ever seen.

With each deep stroke of that cock Jack's fear and trepidation ebbed away, and the incessant lust thrilled through every fiber of his being. "Fuck me, Daddy," the words slipped from his mouth seemingly coerced from inside him, and reverberated around the room.

The boy's plea escalated the ferocity of the fucking, the pale little butt bouncing incessantly against his thick engorged shaft. Rob tightened his grip on the boy's waist and pistoned every plunge relentlessly into that beautiful ass. "That's my ass now boy."

Jack's anxiety over his neighbors hearing and realizing what he had now become had evaporated in the orgasmic emotions soaring through him. "Oh god yes, it's yours, daddy." The words left his lips in rhythm with the slapping thrusts of Rob.

"Gonna make this ass really mine," Rob leaned over the boy's soft supple body and licked up his spine as he felt the cum rising to the point of no return. His tongue teased up over the boy's shoulders and toyed with his ear till he grunted his release bestially into it.

Jack hadn't completely understood the meaning of Rob's words but the deafening growl and the following grunted rams soon cleared his mind. The hot shooting cum pumped within him confirmed that Rob had bred him and that he had without a doubt claimed his ass.

As Rob rested, his heavy post-coital body enveloped the slim boy beneath, his hot breath panted against the smooth flushed cheek of the lad. The silence was broken by a soft kiss on the neck and a whispered, "was it worth the wait."

A feeling of profound satisfaction flushed through Jack deepened by the warm muscular body engulfing him in a tight embrace. "I think I've been wasting my life."

Both bodies shook from Rob's cavernous chuckle and he tenderly pecked the boy's soft skin, "you have." With one long hairy leg he kicked away the ex-girlfriend's photo from the cabinet, "you don't need to see her anymore."

The picture fell to the floor with a crash, the broken shards of glass a perfect metaphor for his previous straight life. The strong hairy body wrapped around him had brought more satisfaction and excitement to the bedroom than she ever had.

"Roll over," Rob softly murmured into his ear and gently lifted his body off the beautiful boy beneath him. His lips devoured the boy's mouth as they both lost themselves in pure passion, "Now, let's get back to business." With a swift maneuver, he grabbed the boy's ankles and placed them high over his shoulders, "We've got all day and I'm going to break you into the real bitch of this house."

Jack peered up into the grinning face of the man who turned his world upside down and a smile of pure lust broke over his own. As that cock pressed once again at his throbbing hole he threw his head back and gleefully accepted his next tutorial.