The Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting his cell in his pocket, Paul walks behind Maria. He smiles to the webcam, knowing this is going to be recorded. There he undoes his belt, making it very clear what he's about to do. Maria hears this and stiffens up as she knows one of two things is about to happen. Either she's going to be spanked with a belt, or a man is about to fuck her. Both of those options seem very pleasant at the moment.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rachel yells in a loud whisper to Paul, her eyes wide. Paul ignores her as he undoes his pant's button and then unzips them. To this Rachel rushes over, acting like he's lost his mind, and to be honest, he has.

Paul enters a state of arousal so intense that it takes over his thinking. That's why when Rachel moves to get between him and Maria, he grabs Rachel. Using his limited knowledge of MMA, he wraps one arm around her neck from behind, then holds his other hand over her mouth and nose.

Rachel wasn't expecting Paul to attack her, so she doesn't react at first. Then she notices she is unable to get any air in or out. Freaking out, she starts to struggle and whip her arms back to hit Paul, but the way he holds her, he's able to dodge every and all attacks.

It takes just a few seconds before Rachel starts to feel sleepy. If her heart wasn't pounding so hard to begin with it would have taken longer, but Paul keeps the sleeper on her until it's clear she's fading. Then right before she's about to pass out, he lets go, allowing her body to take in a huge gulp of air.

Rachel is Paul's friend and he wouldn't, on purpose, hurt her, but today is different. He is going to fuck Maria and nothing will stop him.

Paul lowers Rachel to the ground as she is extremely dazed. She is completely limp and can't move or speak. But Paul knows what she fully comes too, she'll try to stop him again. That means he needs to make sure she can't.

He pulls off the lanyard that Rachel is wearing that has her school ID on it. Taking it, he puts her hands together and wraps the lanyard around her wrists over and over. Then he ties it off to effectively bind her wrists together.

Looking around, Paul tries to find something else that he can use to help him. With a smirk he sees something perfect. Going to the locker that Maria locked her clothes in, he grabs the part of her panties that is sticking out. Pulling and tugging on them, he manages to slide them all the way under the shut locker door.

Moving back to Rachel, he gags her with Maria's panties. Just opens her mouth and slides them in. The sight of it is so sexy that he actually takes a picture of Rachel like this. Not that she notices. She's very much out of it and appears to be in a half-asleep, half-awake state, barely moving at all.

Grunting Paul pulls on Rachel's arms to make her sit up. Then using a good deal of strength, he manages to get her over his shoulder and stands up. There he moves her to the left corner of the room.

The storeroom is an old room that no one ever goes in or cares about. It houses equipment from the 90s that really should just be thrown away. Because of this, the room hasn't had any upgrades at all. For example, the only light is a single hanging light bulb in the middle of the room. Most rooms have LED fixtures or at least fluorescent ones, but not this room. This makes most of the room look to be in shadow, such as the set of old lockers in the back corner.

Paul sets Rachel down against this old set of lockers. This corner is in shadow thanks to the shelves next to them, so Rachel can't be seen. And the lockers that Maria used to lock away her clothes are on the other side of the room, so there's no reason for Jessica or anyone to look over here.

Still sex-crazed with his pants loose, Paul grabs Rachel's hands and lifts them. He then takes the small length of the lanyard that sticks out after the knot and holds it at the top of one of the lockers. Then he closes the locker, to trap the length of lanyard in it.

Testing it, he lets go of Rachel to find that the lockers are holding her up. Sure she's resting on her tied hands, but the lockers are so heavy it can support her weight. And since she's so dazed she just hangs there, looking sexy as hell.

Paul doesn't feel bad about what he's done. In fact, he notices how damn sexy Rachel looks like this. That there's a similar vibe to how Maria looks. It makes his arousal get even stronger as he considers fucking Rachel as well. Sure, they went on a single date back in the day, but they never did more than make out. Maybe now he could claim what he should have back then.

Unable to help himself, Paul reaches out and lifts up Rachel's sweater. He lifts the front and pulls it over her head to expose her black lacy bra. Then he yanks up the bra so her breasts bounce free. They bounce out, looking full and wonderful. Not as big as Maria's but Paul considers that no one else's can be.

Excited, Paul then unbuttons Rachel's jeans. He tugs them and her black panties down all the way to her ankles. When he does, Rachel's shaved pussy comes to his view as well. Staring at it, he thinks how it too looks so innocent and sweet, and that he needs to taste it. Laughing he calls it in his mind, "Nerd Pussy."

Snapping out of it, Paul pulls his cell out and takes pictures of Rachel. She's still so dazed and out of it, she doesn't notice. Not even when the flashes of light go off so the camera can capture everything. She doesn't even seem to notice when Paul actually turns her around so he can take pictures of her exposed ass.

And this is how he leaves Rachel. Tied up in a standing position, facing the lockers, gagged with Maria's panties. He doesn't know how long it'll be before she comes too, but he doesn't think she'll be able to break free. And to be honest, he doesn't care.

Walking like the Terminator, Paul moves behind Maria. She has been trying to ask who's there and what they are doing, but Paul was so focused on Rachel that he didn't hear. But now Maria can feel Paul moving behind her, to which he pulls down his pants and boxers so his hard cock springs out.

Paul takes his cock in hand and steps to Maria, her back touching his front. They each feel the heat from the other's body and shudder as they both want this, even if the other doesn't know. And then Paul positions his cock at her entrance by lowering himself.

Sliding his cock inside of Maria's pussy makes Paul moan a pleasurable moan like never before. It's loud and powerful, making it seem like this pussy is the best on the planet. If Maria wasn't gagged Paul might have heard her moan as well, only for her it feels like an itch that was finally scratched. It was something she desperately needed, bad.

For a moment Paul keeps his cock buried inside her as her pussy is so warm and tight. It feels like it is trying to milk his cock without him even moving. That she wants it so bad that she needs his cock to go even deeper. This combined with him grabbing those huge tits puts Paul in Heaven.

And then Paul starts to thrust. He pulls back and thrusts his hips forward, his cock moving easily in and out of Maria's wet pussy. Each thrust makes Maria moan a pleasurable moan as she's never felt anything like this before. Only to Paul, the sounds she makes are ones not of pleasure but humiliation. That she knows he is the one in control now, that she knows her pussy belongs to him. It's those moans that power him even more.

Getting caught up in his own arousal, Paul grabs Maria's hair with one hand and her tit with the other as he thrusts hard. He rams his cock repeatedly into her, making a loud clapping sound as he smacks against her ass with each thrust. His thrusts are wild and hard, with him knowing he needs this like he needs oxygen.

In a rather embarrassing moment, Paul cums. It hits fast and sudden, not giving him any time to pull out. The situation is just too hot and wild for him to contain himself. His cock seems to explode in pleasure inside of Maria, his cum shooting deep inside of her, filling up her tight little pussy.

Unknown to Paul, Maria was already cumming. She was so worked up that her orgasm came near moments after he started. The waves of pleasure wash over her, but instead of going outward to make her scream, they go internally, making her feel emotions she's never felt. These feelings burst over her, making her body tremble and shudder. They are so intense that she can't make any sounds but whimpering noises, which Paul takes as being whimpers of fear.

"Fuck," Paul pants as he pulls out of Maria, knowing he fucked up by cumming inside of her. That his DNA is now deep inside her.

Figuring there's nothing to be done about it, he pulls up his pants and does his belt. As he does this, Maria keeps silently cumming, her pussy feigning for cock as it was taken from her way too early. For the first time in her life she doesn't want it to stop, but for a cock to be inside her the entire day, fucking her.

The door opens, surprising Paul, for he forgot all about Jessica. He stares at the open door as if his life is flashing before his eyes. Only the door closes just as fast as Jessica quickly enters.

"H-H-Hey," Paul says, trying to act normal, like he hadn't done anything. Despite what he's done, he finds that everything should look fine. Maria's still tied up with no signs of what he did. His pants are on normal, and Jessica is hidden in the corner.

Jessica looks around the room as she sets her backpack down on the floor. She does another look around, looking confused.

"Where's Rachel?" Jessica asks, and Paul has to fight to look to the corner where Rachel is tied up and exposed. He tries to seem cool and normal, despite his cock twitching over what he's done. That his cock is sending the message that he needs to fuck Rachel now. That her tied up and helpless body needs to be used as well.

"She left. Said she couldn't take it anymore and was going to class," Paul lies, figuring it sounds like something Rachel would do. Jessica seems to believe it as she sighs a deep sigh then shrugs. From the look of it, she wanted Rachel to help with something.

"What's that?" Paul asks to change the subject as Jessica unzips her backpack. He walks over as she holds the bag open for him to look inside. Looking inside Paul's eyes get wide as he sees a multitude of sex toys. In part it surprises him as he would have never taken Jessica for someone that would have stuff like that. The entire backpack is filled with all sorts of sex things.

"Holy hell girl. Is all that yours?!" Paul exclaims, completely forgetting to keep his voice down so Maria won't hear. The tied up girl doesn't react as her body is still shuddering from the fast fuck she just received. The only thing she hears is the blood rushing past her ears, just like she's feels her body on fire.

Jessica doesn't answer Paul but gives him an evil looking smirk showing that yes, they are hers. They actually aren't, but are her parents. She found them in their closet a long time ago, where they look like they hadn't been used in forever, so she stole them for this little adventure.

The first thing Jessica pulls out is the thing she wants to use the most on the foreign exchange student; a flogger. She pulls it out, showing Paul the smooth black handle and long black strands that look like they would hurt. Jessica can't help but notice how it feels right in her hand, like it's been waiting for her to use it, like Thor's hammer to his hand.

"Now listen up bitch," Jessica growls after moving behind Maria and grabbing her hair, much like Paul did but much harder. It's so hard that Maria lets out a cry of pain.

"You are going to say that you deserve this with each fucking hit. If you don't, you are going to get worse, understand me, whore?" Jessica growls, her voice not even sounding like hers, but Paul doesn't think she's changing it on purpose. If feels more like this is some new version of her, which he doesn't know if he likes it or not.

Jessica begins to scare Paul with how she's acting. She's gone from her normal self to some sort of wild persona and he doesn't know how to react to it. It's so intense that Paul finds that he doesn't want to make a sound for fear of what Jessica might do. That he doesn't want her attention on him.

Maria nods her head up and down repeatedly showing that she'll say what Jessica wants. The poor girl keeps whimpering, but nods her head like this. This seems to satisfy Jessica because she lets go of Maria's hair, but then pushes Maria's head forward as an added insult.

Jessica moves behind Maria and Paul can see the intense look in her eyes. The look seems to get stronger as Jessica brings the flogger back and unleashes it right across Maria's ass. It connects fully, making a loud smacking noise, which is followed by Maria yelping in reaction. The foreign exchange student both yells loudly in pain but also moans a strange pleasant sounding moan.

"I DESERVE THAT," Maria yells into her gag, which comes out muffled as ever. Once again Paul thinks how even if someone was outside the door, they wouldn't hear the poor girl getting beaten. Her voice is too muffled to make out thanks to her gag.

Jessica swings the flogger again, connecting fully on Maria's plump ass again. Maria twitches at the blow, yelping again, only this time her yelp has more pleasure in it. It's clear she's enjoying the pain. She's enjoying getting whipped. Even the expression on her face, which is a scared expression, has traces of joy in it.

"I DESERVE THIS," Maria cries after this blow. Already Jessica sees the red marks on Maria's ass, which makes her want to smack it even more. And so she does, whipping the flogger across that sweet ass two time in quick succession.

"You do deserve this you goodie two shoes little bitch," Jessica growls and whips Maria over and over. Only now when she is hit, Maria's yelp is much higher pitched and comes out as a clear moan. There's no hiding that she's enjoying being punished like this. Especially as Jessica starts to go nonstop.

Each blow Maria twitches and her voice gets higher pitched. Hearing it, Paul can tell Maria is about to climax. Granted, he doesn't believe he's some great ladies man. He's had a good amount of sex, but can't just seduce anyone. But even he can tell when a woman is about to orgasm. That somehow, someway, Maria's going to climax by being whipped.

Jessica doesn't notice. She just keeps hitting Maria's ass with her flogger, each time giving the reason why she's whipping her. From calling her a good-two-shoes, to getting all A's in every class, to having bigger tits than she does. And each time Maria's moan gets louder and higher pitched.

"And this is for coming to my school and trying to ruin my life!" Jessica yells in a crazed state, whipping Maria's ass hard. This is the last straw and Maria cums.

Tied up with her ass stinging and throbbing horribly, Maria cums. Her moans come one after another and it's clear she's desperate to be able to touch herself. Her strung up body wiggles and squirms, as she can't help but move as the intense waves move over her. These movements are so powerful that Paul gets hypnotized by the way her tits bounce as her body starts to buck.

Finally Jessica seems to snap out of it as Maria cums. With a confused look, Jessica watches Maria from behind as she has what looks to be a great orgasm. Jessica is torn by what she sees as her goal was to punish the stupid girl, not make her orgasm. And now she doesn't know if she wants to continue whipping her if all Maria is going to do is enjoy it. In a moment that most would find funny, Jessica muses that Maria even messes up her own punishment by enjoying it.

"Fine," Jessica grunts, becoming upset that Maria is able to cum from what she is doing. Determined, Jessica moves around to Maria's front and resumes her whipping, only instead of individual blows like before, Jessica windmills the flogger. She first focuses on Maria's breasts which are sticking out as she is still cums.

The flogger comes down on her right breast, then left as it windmills, causing her breasts to jiggle and bounce constantly. Maria reacts by moaning long moans, as if this could be the best feeling possible. This would shortly be proved incorrect as Jessica is sure Maria cums again when she starts doing the same thing, but to the foreign exchange student's pussy. She windmills upward, striking that pretty shaved pussy at least a dozen times in quick succession as hard and fast as she can.

"FINE!" Jessica grunts again, showing she is even more upset. She drops the flogger and marches to her backpack. Searching, she angrily pulls out a few items which she keeps in her hand. Once she has enough of them, she marches back to Maria's front.

"Since you are a freak and like pain, miss goodie-two-shoes," Jessica starts in that strange voice. She then places a metal clamp with a chain on it right on Maria's hard left nipple. Right after, she puts one on her left nipple.

Maria winches and then whimpers at the feel of the clamps biting her nipples. By the look on her face, it is very painful, no doubt because Jessica would have tightened the clamps all the way. Yet, like before, Maria looks as if she is loving what is happening, which infuriates Jessica. Even as her nipples feel like they are being bitten off, Maria loves it.

Revealing she has another clamp, Jessica places this one right on Maria's clit. This time it finally seems to reach Maria as she struggles with the feeling of the clamp. Unable to help it, Maria bursts out several phrases in Spanish that they can't understand thanks to the gag. If they did, they would know that Maria's begging them to remove it from her "special place" and she'll do anything if they would.

Jessica enjoys seeing this reaction. Revealing that mean streak inside of her, Jessica taps on the clamp that sticks out from Maria's clit. When she does, Maria squirms and jerks, showing it has a clear reaction. So Jessica does this again and again, going so far as to flick the clamp, loving that it is causing her pain.

Once again, Maria cums. She's unable to help it this time as it is a clear forced orgasm. This pain is more violating than anything, yet there's something arousing in it. The more Jessica taps the clamp, the more the pleasure outweighs the pain. The result being that it brings Maria to climax even through she doesn't want it too.

Jessica looks even more furious as she's watched Maria has multiple orgasms in such a small amount of time. Inside Jessica is jealous of this, wishing she could feel something like that. But it takes her forever as her partners never seen to know what they are doing.

"Oh, I got something for you, bitch," Jessica tells Maria, yanking her hair again as Maria's orgasm fades. Maria rests on her bounds, looking very tired. She barely reacts when Jessica lets go of her hair, but it isn't because she's defiant, but accepting. Like she knows Jessica is in charge and can't stop her.

Jessica marches back to her backpack. Paul still stays where he is, having not moved during any of this. He thinks how a part of him has always been a little scared of Jessica, and now he sees it was for good reason. She's crazy. Utterly crazy and he doesn't want to get on the bad side of her. Yet a part of him really wants to whip out his cock and jerk off at what he's seeing.

"Shit!" Jessica curses loudly as she digs in her backpack. She then pulls out what is clearly a very large vibrator, to which she unscrews the bottom of it. When she does this, she pats at the vibrator as if expecting batteries to fall out, but none do.

"No fucking batteries," Jessica says to herself, making it as if Paul isn't even there. She then looks up, but doesn't really see anything. In her mind she's thinking where she could get batteries inside the school. Some place close by that would have fresh batteries.