The Prankster Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now you find yourself bound and helpless when you expected to be dressed in rubber. I have done this as the first thing I must do is be mean to you. I do not want to be cruel to you this early on in your training, but your condition forces my hand." Angela's Mistress placed another kiss on her forehead and then stood.

"Okay, slave, lean forward and place your head on the ground. Then I want you to lift your beautiful backside up in the air for me, so you are balanced on your head and feet only."

Gingerly Angela completed the manoeuvre. Given the items displayed on the bed, it was obvious what was coming. That she was helping her Mistress heap this indignity upon herself, despite the bondage she was held in, seemed even more bizarre.

Her fears were confirmed as she felt the cold touch of lube being smeared around and then briefly in her anus. A small whimper escaped the gag lodged in her mouth.

"Be brave, beautiful. We have to do this. In fact, it's going to become routine. So you need to get used to this. Now, it will go easier if you push back against the nozzle as if you were doing a poo, my dear."

The tube was not thick, and Angela squealed more in surprise than pain or discomfort. The feeling of warmth as the fluid flowed into her was most odd, and at worst she simply felt bloated.

"Okay, slave, you may slowly return to a kneeling position. Remember to kneel exactly as I showed you."

Angela obeyed the command concentrating on spreading her knees wide and keeping her back straight.

"Good girl," praised Victoria. As she hooked the enema bag, still plumbed into Angela, to the headboard of the bed.

"Now, slave, the fluid inside you needs a little time to work its magic. So, I want you to stay there and keep quite still. No matter how much you may think you need to go to the toilet, you are forbidden to move from this spot or to open your bowels, without my express permission. Nod if you understand me."

Angela dutifully nodded for her Mistress.

"Good girl, while that happens, I'm just going to see how your Master is coming on with your new sleeping arrangements." So saying the nurse 'come dominatrix marched out of the room.

-*-

Vicky was delighted that everything was going to plan. Angela was a natural submissive. Vicky was certain there would be no going back to vanilla ways for this couple. The only element of doubt was John. Was he Dom material?

Vicky was not convinced. Intellectually he was up to the task, but he didn't seem motivated. He still thought he was pulling a prank, and had not recognised the light of avarice and lust in his partner's eyes when Vicky had arrived.

Vicky found John finishing up, with the set up of the vacuum bed, in the guest bedroom.

"All done?" She inquired from the doorway.

"I think so," he answered without looking up. "You'll probably want to double-check I've done it correctly before we use it."

John stood and turned to face Vicky, "I still can't believe people do this, or that we will convince Ange to go through with it. I think we are pushing our luck."

"Oh don't you worry about that," answered Vicky. "Angela has fully invested already. Right now, she is kneeling in bondage, enduring her first enema. The girl nearly came when I locked her collar on."

"My Ange, in bondage? You're kidding, right?"

"Nothing sexual has taken place, so calm down. Nor has she been coerced. I simply showed her some fetters and asked her if she'd like to try."

"Jesus!"

"I'll tread on no toes, John, but I'll tell you this for nothing. Your girlfriend is a natural submissive. If you allowed me to work, I could have the girl happily licking my cunny while you pump your cock in her arse. Plus, she'd lick your dick clean afterwards."

"Bollocks!"

"Well, if you prefer, I could have her licking your balls while you and I fucked. The point is the girl is already in deep. I'm afraid your joke may have backfired a wee bit. You thought she'd be mad at being tricked. Thing is, she is revelling in her situation."

"I don't believe you. She was proper freaking when we left the hospital."

"I'm sure she was. Yet the moment she saw me dressed for action when I arrived, all I saw was lust. Plus, by role-playing, she can distract herself from the nightmare scenario you've invented for her."

"This I need to see..."

"Not yet. She's not ready. Let her don the cloak of anonymity the latex will afford her. In her new skin, she will be strong enough to face those she formally knew with her new persona. Barge in there now, and you will shatter the new reality I have created for her."

"Fuck!"

"Just go wait in your lounge. Put the telly on. I'll bring her down on a leash, ready to suck your cock dry and call you Master, before we seal her in this bed for the night. Once we've done that, you and I can have a chat on how to proceed with your transformed lover."

-*-

Angela was on the verge of giving in to the incessant cramps that were assaulting her. It was taking every ounce of her being not to let go. The relief at the sight of Mistress was enormous.

Mistress clearly understood as she wasted no time in escorting her new slave over to the ensuite toilet. As soon as Mistress removed the tube she gave her charge permission.

It seemed to Angela that the world fell out of her backside. The stink was legendary. Her shame was monumental.

What was worse was Mistress repeated the procedure twice more. Angela was now convinced her insides were probably cleaner than her outside.

With Mistress Victoria satisfied that her bowels were now empty, the new slave was marched back into the bedroom. Angela was bent over and, after another application of lubricant, a large butt plug was inserted.

This intruder was by far the fattest thing Angela had ever had pass her anal sphincter, in either direction. At its widest point, she squealed in pain through her gag. Once in place, Mistress started vigorously squeezing a bulb pump, and the rectal phallus swelled within her.

Once happy with the anal situation, Mistress Victoria casually slipped two fingers into Angela's sex. The slave's pussy was soaking and the fingers, once withdrawn, were thoroughly coated.

"Such a slut, slave," sneered Angela's tormentor, before wiping the fingers clean on the slave's taught lips, stretched around the ball of the gag. The funk of her own juices hung thick in Angela's nostrils.

A huge inflatable rubber penis was then rammed home and pumped up to the edge of pain. Angela had never felt so full in her life. Idly Angela wondered how much the two devices would have been pumped up if she had not accepted the collar too. Was Mistress being cruel, or simply doing her job?

Fully plugged, Mistress Vicky untied the rope and then removed all the fetters. All, that is, bar the collar and the ball gag. The message was clear, Angela was still a slave, and Mistress wanted her mute.

"Now, finally slave, you are ready to be clad in your new latex skin. It is not easy to put on, so you will be kept in it for a long time. This is the first step on what I sincerely hope is a permanent transformation."

Angela frowned at this. She was role-playing this. It was not a lifestyle move.

Mistress Victoria clearly picked up on the frown on her new slave's face, "That is to say that you enjoy wearing latex as much as I do, and continue to wear it beyond the happy day the professor pronounces you free of infection."

"So let's begin," said the dominatrix, picking up the latex catsuit.

Half an hour later, Angela knelt in front of her full-length mirror and examined the latex-clad slave girl reflected within. It was a surreal image but undoubtedly her own reflection. Her own head sat on top of a glossy latex vision of sexual lust.

The catsuit had taken real effort to put on. Mistress had helped with the application of a slippery lubricant, but it had still required the flexibility of a contortionist at times.

The slave collar had finally been removed, so the tight elastic neck of the outfit could conform to the circumference of her throat.

With the catsuit on, the ballet boots had been next. Mistress pointed out that bending down to lace them would be difficult once corseted. The boots were laced on cripplingly tight. But Mistress was so delighted when she promptly stood in them, it was almost worth the discomfort.

The corset was something else. Mistress had explained that it was very different from a normal corset, by showing her the differences between it and the one Victoria wore.

First, there was no busk at the front. At the back, the corset was joined by a set of crenellated interlocking tabs through which a thin flat metal bar was threaded. These were drawn together, by the usual lace arrangement. However, once the metal bar was in place, the lacing was undone, and then the eyelets were removed with a zip at either side. With the laces gone, the metal bar was held fast by barbs at either end. So the wearer was trapped within the corset's crushing embrace until the laces were reattached and tightened sufficiently to release the bar.

The corset was fashioned from heavy vulcanised rubber, though polished to a shine to match the catsuit. A small panel of latex rubber was held over the tabs using the same zips that the lacing had been attached to. Thus Angela's waist was reduced by five inches, and she was held fast in a corset she could not remove. But a corset that would look like it had been simply zipped in place to the casual observer.

Fully dressed Mistress had proceeded to polish the suit and corset. Lingering on her crotch and breasts, the dominatrix had used copious amounts of silicon spray and a soft cloth to bring the submissive to a lustrous shine.

"This stuff is super-slippery, slave, so you are banned from using the furniture," admonished Victoria. "Now, as a treat, you may kneel in front of the mirror and explore your new uniform."

The catsuit had built-in hands and feet, so Angela was not able to actually touch herself directly. Still, she tried. Rubbing her hands over her new liquid glossy form. Stroking her own face with her rubber-coated fingers. Dressed but exposed. Worse than being naked, the suit seemed to exaggerate every curve and delineate every feature. Her nipples, rock hard to the point of aching, poked pert treacherous testaments to her arousal. Her dripping pussy, burning and stuffed full, displayed a perfect camel toe in liquid black curves.

Dressed for sex, her 'uniform' was that of a sex toy. She wanted to fuck herself, there was no doubt in her mind any who saw her would want her too.

Victoria interrupted her reverie, "Now if you were mine, slave, and we were not doing this through medical necessity, the next few bits would not be going on. I think you have a pretty face, even beautiful. Plus, I like seeing the lust in your eyes and the enjoyment you telegraph as you discover yourself."

Reflexively Angela looked at her Mistress in the reflection in the mirror. She was putting a tumbler with some water and two red things floating in it on the bedside table. Quickly she cast her gaze at the floor before she was caught peeking.

"However, your condition requires a hood, so that we may preserve those pretty features."

Victoria sat on the bed and picked up a hood. She opened the zip at the rear and unfolded it so the nasal tubes were exposed. She then placed it next to her on the bed.

"Slave, you may crawl over here and kneel in front of me, my dear. It is time we sealed you in your latex prison."

Dutifully the new slave girl complied. Quietly Angela was as excited for this stage too. She was loving the feel, smell and touch of the latex. The hood would offer intensification of all that and offer some anonymity too.

"Now, before the hood can go on, we need to fill your ears, as per the professor's instructions. I have here some mouldable earbuds that will do the trick. They may feel warm as I've had them in this glass of hot water. But it's not so hot that they will scald you."

As Victoria spoke, she gently pressed the softened earpieces into her slave's ears. Once in, the gag was removed, along with a torrent of drool that was wiped off her glossy latex chest.

"As they cool, they will harden, forming a good seal that is comfortable. These particular headphones come with an app as a keep-fit personal training aid. They will monitor your heart rate, play music, and the feature I'm interested in is they will intersperse your soundtrack with customisable motivational messages."

Victoria reached around and picked up her smartphone and a sheet of paper. She handed the paper to Angela and started tapping her phone.

"When I lift my finger, slave, I want you to read out one of the rules on that sheet."

With a few more taps on the phone, and apparently, Mistress was ready. Victoria tapped a button on the screen of her phone, then raised her finger to cue. Angela read the first rule on the sheet.

"I am no longer a person. I am a slave. I have no rights, for I am nothing but property."

A few more taps and the finger was raised once more.

"As a slave, I will put my owner's needs, wants or desires before my own at all times."

The process continued until every rule was read out.

"I will address my owner as Master, his name is forbidden to come from my lips unless asked for directly."

"I am prohibited from using furniture. If allowed to rest, I will kneel on the floor only."

"If I fail to carry out an order, or disobey, I deserve to be punished."

"As a slave, I no longer have a sexuality. I will fuck, or be fucked by whomever Master desires."

"My Master can fuck whoever he likes, I am not his girlfriend, I am his sex slave."

"Orgasms belong to my Master, I may not cum without permission."

"I am forbidden ordinary clothes. I am only to dress in latex rubber."

"Mistress Victoria is my trainer. I will obey her as I would my Master."

Satisfied with the recordings, Victoria tapped a few buttons, and ambient music suddenly filled her ears. As the new slave listened, her own voice came through the swirling music.

"As a slave, I no longer have a sexuality. I will fuck, or be fucked by whomever Master desires."

Suddenly the music cut out. Victoria put the phone down.

"So, along with those features, the earpieces can be used to summon you from any room in the house. Do you have a favourite kind of music I can play, as a treat, when you have been good, slave?"

"I quite like electric guitar-based rock, Mistress. I first met Master at a party when he was playing Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb on the hosts' Fender."

"Good to know. So girl, time for the hood and gag. You'll not be able to speak for a while. So before we commit; any reservations?"

"The rule 'My Master can fuck whoever he likes, I am not his girlfriend, I am his sex slave.' I'm not sure I'm happy with that, Mistress."

"Hmm, I see. Well... As a slave, you are just an object, a thing. Your opinion on anything is immaterial. However, in the real world, your Master is still John. He loves you. He may have the right, but will he exercise it? This is a game about trust in the end. You as the submissive have to trust the dominant's in control of you. Do you trust your Master with your heart slave?"

"Yes... Mistress."

"Mistress?"

"You are definitely my Mistress, Mistress."

"Such a good slave," murmured Victoria, leaning in and planting a soft kiss on Angela's cheek.

"Permission to speak freely, Mistress," blurted Angela.

"Quickly."

"Mistress I love my Master. I would never hurt him. Umm... Since you arrived with all this stuff... The way you've been treating me... Fuck, you are so damn hot... I don't know how to work it. But if Joh..., sorry Master, is happy with it too... I would be very happy if you were in our lives somehow... Intimately... If you catch my meaning... Mistress."

"Well... Gosh. Thank you, Angela. That's quite an invite, I'm extremely flattered. I'm compelled to say though, what we are doing now; This whole D/s thing. It's me through and through. I don't do vanilla. I could never be just a girlfriend."

"Mistress, I get that. I understand that you are being true to yourself right now. I was not attracted to the nurse at the hospital, but to the dominatrix who arrived on my doorstep."

"So you understand then? For me to be in your life, beyond this chapter with your infection that is necessitating these measures. For 'it' to continue, there would have to be a collar locked about your throat."

"Right now I could not imagine it any other way, my Mistress."

Victoria lost control. She reached out and lifted the kneeling slave into her arms. Again she kissed the slave. Deeply, passionately and possessively, her tongue delving deep as her ardour overwhelmed the submissive in her arms.

Angela reciprocated, welcoming this passionate assault. The evening had been a revelation and education. The rubber, the bondage, the dildos buried deep within her but most of all Her. Mistress Victoria. All Angela wanted to do was surrender to this woman, this lifestyle, this moment. Angela wanted nothing more than to be this woman's slave.

Abruptly Victoria stopped. Regaining her composure she released the slave from her embrace. Slowly, clearly unsure if she had erred in some way, the submissive returned to her kneeling position.

Victoria smiled warmly to put the girl at her ease.

"I'll talk to your Master tonight, girl. After you have been put away for the night."

"Thank you, Mistress," responded a puzzled slave.

Victoria picked up a small leather collection of straps.

"Now this, girl, is a ring gag. It holds your mouth open but does not obstruct access to it. It does though deny you the ability to shut your mouth and bite. That way your owner can insert anything they please within. Say another gag, a feeding tube or, if he so chooses, his cock."

Victoria located the eponymous ring amongst the straps and offered it up to Angela's mouth. The slave obediently opened wide and Victoria lodged the ring deep in her jaw, wedged between her teeth. Happy with its placement she deftly set about placing the straps and then fastening them in place.

"You'll be wearing that gag under your hood for some time. It'll cause some stiffness in your jaw muscles, but you'll get used to it. You may also drool quite a bit. But that is of no consequence. You're just a slave and you're dressed in rubber. I'm sure you'll wipe clean."

Victoria then picked up the latex hood.

"This is your hood. I've told you about the lenses. They are so heavily tinted you'll need about twenty minutes to half an hour for your night vision to kick in. Until then you'll essentially be blind. Once your eyes have adapted you will be able to see in bright light only."

Victoria indicated the nasal tubes on the inside of the hood.

"These tubes will need to be fully inserted. They will ensure you can breathe through your nose even if your nose is compressed by something. Tip your head back girl, this may be uncomfortable briefly, but only for a moment."

The tubes did hurt a bit as they were inserted but once deep within the pain subsided,

Victoria then spread the cool latex hood over Angela's face, plunging her into darkness. As the hood was stretched over her head Angela realised how much this one device would isolate her from the outside world. This really was a latex prison.

Totally enveloped now Victoria began to pull it tight and fasten the zip. As the zip progressed the hood tightened further and the cool rubber squeezed her face. Through the darkened lenses Angela could make out the face of her Mistress but not much else. It was hard to believe she would get used to such a heavy tint.

Isolated in her dimly illuminated world Angela marvelled at how aroused she was. When she had sat in the Professor's office she had been truly frightened. Unsure of her future and scared at the thought of the treatment being prescribed. Now she was a quivering ball of lust. Her loins were aflame and she seemed to be falling for Mistress in a big way.